Looking for players on my alt server: Zolto, SNAKEMAN, Bear1977, DAH, Sephiroth, LAND

Replies

• o0iuytfu
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    rank 8 basic attacks come in at 76, will have to take a look tonight when huxing moves up what upgrades are present.

yeah the reys look scary but havent seen them geared well yet. looks like rayna switched back to droids so we wont be seeing that 7* rey.

still suprised at the QGJ leads, people seem slower adjusting than i expected.
  • Options
    o0iuytfu wrote: »
    rank 8 basic attacks come in at 76, will have to take a look tonight when huxing moves up what upgrades are present.

yeah the reys look scary but havent seen them geared well yet. looks like rayna switched back to droids so we wont be seeing that 7* rey.

still suprised at the QGJ leads, people seem slower adjusting than i expected.

I'm a slow adjuster because my Jedi team is the best I've got so I'm just sticking with it. Tried mixing in a few other toons and they didn't do as well so went back to the old standard. I'm working on a new arena team now though.
  • Options
    Hi @lackhand . It will be good to see some more team variations, I have seen Rayna and @SNAKEMAN have tweaked their line ups recently. I know how you feel re the Jedi team, I focused on them like crazy on my main chasing Yoda and now they are all I have to work with until I can level and gear my other toons up to level 74+ Gear 8+.

I am also working on a few different compositions, but the grind to level 80 combined with the credit crunch are slowing things down considerably. Guilds and raids are also going to require focus but hopefully the rewards will be worth it.
  • Options
    starting to see some new faces, nerone and fab67. i told nerone about this thread so hopefully he drops by.

Huxing only has 1 rank 8 ability on his arena team, QGJ's basic attack. i guess there werent really many good options for him on the upgrade.

havent got to fight everyone yet but so far bail writtes team is the toughest ive fought.
  • Options
    I just battled fab67, solid comp which will be tougher as RG gets to 6 & 7*. Great to see some new faces competing for top 10. Eydolon's team gave me a bit of grief earlier today and yes, bail's team is quite tough (but not as good as yours monkfishy!!).

It will be great to hear from nerone when he drops by. Have not seen his team yet, might give it a go if I get a chance.
  • Options
    Hey guys, thanks for inviting me, i honestly went hard mode, glad i could make top 3.. i know this isn't the place to ask this, but im looking for a Guild, maybe someone can help me :smile:
  • Options
    Hi Nerone !

We were tallking about making a server guild, could be fun :)

• SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hope you guys refreshed some of those mats I got 20 and will hit 76 tonight pretty excited!!

And Daka is first to receive lol.

Edit: It looks like our server is very diverse from reading this page. I'm in the East coast of the States and I think keelo is the only one active at payout or so it seems.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    Love the thread. It's really good to hear the feedback - actually I think I have been rather fortunate as I'm not a big spender and can somehow hold rank with an atypical/nonmeta lead.

But I don't feel like putting a lot of crystals into omegas, so will have only 2x tier 8s till lvl 80. Not really in a rush I guess.

Some arena experience: Snakeman's lineup is gonna be scary with tier 8 Daka basic, have to repeat from time to time as is right now... Rayna's Rey did me in today - as long as she gets called as assist every single time, you can't kill her - won't happen too often but when it does she just rips through everything...
  • Options
    Yea I agree bail! Like being able to chat with people on the same shard.

I've always had some trouble with rayna's teams and now that he has Rey I'm sure i still will lol! Similar to yours poggle droid teams have crazy burst and sometimes rng on who assist can make or break ya.

I've got some new toons in the works but I'm a star and half away from 7* so it'll be awhile before I play em but I've been crazy enough to play 6* yoda so ill prob play em if geared out well since gear matters more now.
  • Options
    Hi everyone and welcome @Nerone ! Arena guild sounds like a good idea but I will have to pass as I am already in the ANZGC guild. If there are any Aussies, Kiwis or Islanders here feel free to check it out.

Fully geared 6* toons are fairly viable (especially RGs lol). 6* GSs, Dakas and Reys are run in top teams on my main account (soft launch started November last year) in the top 50.

Stocking omegas is tough especially when we are all trying to get to level 80. Huxing has done well to keep a day or so ahead of everyone else. Does anyone know if huxing is on reddit or the forums??
  • Options
    This new people on our shard are kicking my butt i can't even push to Top 20 now, i keep hanging out on 50 nothing new there though but c'mon where the hell did they came from and today i finished at Prize #9 thanks to Nighthawk, i didn't know we have the same payout

I really need to hand it to Kruneiph he doesn't change his defense it's always Boba as lead his new addition is Biggs and RG, Leia got booted apparently.
  • Options
    Hey guys, any news on the guild? since tomorrow is the update
  • Options
    Nerone wrote: »
    Hey guys, any news on the guild? since tomorrow is the update

I think I suggested it so I can start it I suppose. Invite your friends though, because we won't stand a chance without 50 people. I'll post here once I've created it.
  • o0iuytfu
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    This new people on our shard are kicking my butt i can't even push to Top 20 now, i keep hanging out on 50 nothing new there though but c'mon where the hell did they came from and today i finished at Prize #9 thanks to Nighthawk, i didn't know we have the same payout

I really need to hand it to Kruneiph he doesn't change his defense it's always Boba as lead his new addition is Biggs and RG, Leia got booted apparently.

havent seen his team in a while but i think its a mistake to take a 7* leia out of his team. boba biggs sounds handy though.

fought mikobi's team for some fun as i dropped futher than usual last night. he has a decent core of QGJ OB STH but having lumi phasma really lets him down, he needs damage not utility.
  • Options
    I joined a guild a few weeks ago so I can't. What's your in game name Ridley?
  • Options
    I'm FN2199 @SNAKEMAN

If there's going to be a guild in our shard count me in!
  • Options
    @lackhand Maybe you could open a thread on the guild section of this forum in order to recruit more people. If we want to be 50 soon it could be usefull :smiley:
  • Options
    **** the updates cool, was interesting seeing how every1 else did with GW, you guys at the top struggled a lot more than i thought.

idk how i feel about seeing other player's rosters, allows you to know what they're working on and counter it ahead of time.
  • Options
    I have not gone through all the updates yet, still sorting out getting into a guild on two accounts lol!

Yeah that's probably a step too far if you can see everyone's rosters. Although I must confess I will go have a look when i get a chance!!

Recently I have gone quite well on GW, it's only the odd occasion I get meta spam that I struggle. Will be interesting to see the actual stats.

So, do you like my evil plans @o0iuytfu monkfishy??
  • o0iuytfu
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Giodude2000 im not seeing anything too evil in your roster yet.

@Nerone doesnt look like you had any more luck than others with GW by keeping your rank low at the start

P.S. Huxing just hit lvl 77, he has to be burning stupid amounts of money right now. he also has the characters to put together a much better team than what he's using now.
    Post edited by o0iuytfu on
  • Eydolon
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Guilds have launched and everyone seems to have joined one.

Just got three invitations from people on the server. I think its to late to create something now lackhand :/
  • Options
    I got an invitation from Honorbound is anyone on our server there?
  • Options
    If any of you guys are on Honorbound tell Rayna that i'm very sorry that i can't stay that long my Filipino Guild has already made theirs. Thanks!
  • Options
    Guild created. Name is Rebel One.

I'm at work right now, so I'll try to get invites out if I can. Join before you burn all your energy today! :o
  • Options
    hey @ShouldaChosenAName can you ask rayna and the others in your clan to drop by here? curious to meet all the new faces
  • ShouldaChosenAName
    92 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yeah but it's a really chatty Guild so be warned of my new 'Clan' .

Never mind can't paste URL in chat it's too long...
  • Keelo_Ren
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey guys, haven't checked this thread in awhile, thought it was dead. Wish I had sooner, made a guild with a bunch of my RL friends and some other server mates joined (Ashley, Mol, Elinya), if anyone is still looking I should have a few spots left, we are called Yahtzee Party.
  • Options
    Finally 6* fives, and put him in my lineup. How has he been on defense? I think I'm the only one playing him.
  • Options
    Nice work @SNAKEMAN . I battled you last night and thankfully got decent RNG so had 4 v 1 at the end against 5555s. I have seen 5555s win a 3 on 1 battle before so end game he is definitely worth it.