Looking for players on my alt server: Zolto, SNAKEMAN, Bear1977, DAH, Sephiroth, LAND

Replies

• SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Yea old Ben lead is really good! I have Rey 6* goin on 7 so you'll see her soon but now sure how I'm gonna shakeup my lineup to include her.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    Welcome @Rayna_Clavain ! Looks like Old Ben just became the meta on our shard, just another version of Dooku to deal with lol.

@o0iuytfu Monkfishy if you can clear Tier 6 in one refresh you should be able to take on heroic with a bit of planning and coordination. The HP in heroic is actually less than tier 6 to balance out the fact that there is a time limit. You get unlimited battles too, only restriction is the number of 7* toons. If everyone in your guild can field 2-3 squads of 5x7* (or higher power players with 4-5 squads full of 7*) you should be ok. The rewards are much better too, plus HAN SOLO SHARDS.

@SNAKEMAN , oh no, not another 7* Rey lol!! (I am working on mine too, but still a ways off)
  • Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Yea old Ben lead is really good! I have Rey 6* goin on 7 so you'll see her soon but now sure how I'm gonna shakeup my lineup to include her.

Yeah my Arena setup is getting really old. But to include Rey means sacrificing a running system. Once she's 7* in a couple of days I'll look into it some more
  • Options
    yeah i really wish i had rey to run in my old ben team, ig86 just doesnt synergise well, im gonna have to gear a pretty non-meta character that fits i think
  • Options
    o0iuytfu wrote: »
    also @Keelo_Ren i like your new team :tongue: ill take it as a compliment
    Haha I didn't realize it was the same team til I was fighting you one day, was just trying out ST Han and I couldn't decide who to take out besides Kylo. It really is a solid team
  • Options
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Nice to see ya @Rayna_Clavain . (I hated facing your droid teams when we all were growing in the server early on you costed me rage money lol!!!)

I wonder if rockstar is on here because I auto'd just now and sniped back 1st with only a minute and twenty to do it in lol!

I second this @Rayna_Clavain, your team was the only one I couldn't beat consistently, had to hope Dooku would stun Poe or it was over.

Rockstar is amazing at sniping, I spent crystals the other day to lock my spot in and within the few seconds of getting out he managed to take it
  • Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Hi Rayna! Ya a few months back your droid team really gave m e problems before the QGJ meta. You've always been one of the tougher squad comps on the LB. 7* Rey is very intimidating. Your definitely are one of the more serious players on the LB.

Keelo, Sniping can be sped up very quickly by playing in auto mode. Good to see you took out Kylo, IMO Kylo didn't work very well in arena.

Snakeman, you have some serious gear upgrades going on! definitely takes a bit of time to work down the health bars. Im afraid to think what your teams going to be like once you add a 7* Rey.

Im personally sticking with my current squad, not sure if I should swap out Han, I noticed that my Rey nearly one hits 7* Han against other teams, so If my rey can take out han in 1-2 turns, Im guessing as more people add Rey on our LB, Han won't do much. Might need to replace him with another DPS, maybe fives when he's ready.

I have my Rey 6* gear 10 with 2 omegas, heading to 7* soon. And its downright ridiculous how good she is at taking down tanks and OHKO glass canons(running rey with offense up and crit chance 100). When I start seeing more 7* Reys on the LB, its going to get really tough.

In regards to the evasion meta with Dooku and OB, I don't think they are as strong as pre update. Now that all the characters have protection, the matches last a lot longer and evasion loses a bit of its potential. But IMO its still one of the more useful leader abilities out there. There are times with RNG hits and RG dodges 5 times in a row, those matches are pretty annoying lol.

• Chef5
    369 posts Member
    Options
    Keelo, noticed you hit level 80! congrats!
  • Options
    Hitting 80 in few minutes, daily reset just now!
  • Options
    Also getting ready for our first Heroic raid later today!
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Also getting ready for our first Heroic raid later today!

Good luck!! I'll be 80 tonight on reset too. Cheers!

@Chef5 thanks man! I gotta say I hate dealing with duel tanks. But yea hopin Rey makes it easier. I got Leia 10 shards from 7* but I'm far away on gear and levels so that won't happen for sometime.
  • Rayna_Clavain
    58 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @Chef5 yeah I agree that with Protection maybe evasion is not as crucial - but I do love seeing the TM bumping up every time QGJ or Rey is evading!
  • Options
    I have had Rey going three times in a row in one fight!
  • Giodude2000
    240 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi guys, great to see some good chatter here especially about the meta. Have any of you guys seen this website: https://swgoh.gg/

This page in particular is very interesting and saddening at the same time: https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/ Doesn't say much for diversity of teams (says me with the Dooku lead!!)

@Rayna_Clavain , all the best with the raid. If the rest of your guild mates have rosters similar in strength and depth to yours you should clear it ok. Rewards are much better too.
  • Options
    Oh and grats to those guys who hit 80 today. I am still a few days behind, but you have all always been a few days ahead of me in terms of levelling up. Bring on the omegas!!
  • Options
    Ugh just when i thought i will have a shot with you guys.

I manage to beat Eydolon's squad though but i think i just got lucky with RNG, funny how it's a Dooku lead and nobody dodge a single hit.

I can't break through the #10 WALL because of SNAKEMAN or Mikobi squad. I might get bald from frustration everytime i face both of your squads lol

• Options
    @Giodude2000 well... The roster of the guild is much less impressive then mine (and mine could be improved). The guild has called out that they at least want to try and we have the coins so why not.

Still working on filling up our guild fully and helping everyone to get a roster they can work with - at the same time one of our guild members that are on top of the dps leaderboards for the raid only has 3 viable teams so it can still be done with a smaller roster.
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    When you get to heroic you don't need deep rosters like tier 6. We were getting to phase 4 at 30 people and that's with 1 to 2 attacks each for most people. Tier 6 just has so much more hp it demands more imo.
  • Options
    Yeah that what we have figured as well - we'll see later today :)
  • Options
    @SNAKEMAN wow that is one tough arena team you are boosting now! G11 QGJ! Nicely done.
  • Options
    @Drew_Fornier join the discussion!
  • Options
    Hey everyone, Yodaman here, trying to climb the ranks to a respectable level. Seeing plenty of Daka in the ascent and I know conventional wisdom states you should attack her first, but that strategy hasn't always worked out for me. RNG being what it is, yes, it is dangerous to leave her alive sometimes, but when I'm dealing with Rey and other ferocious threats in the same team, I feel like taking my chances is better than the 100% certain beating that Rey is going to give my characters.

Recently switched to Dooku leader from QGJ, honestly the first strike of speed doesn't matter too much to me nowadays versus the dodge. Do wish I could field a more diverse team, though, just that being F2P can be quite limiting in terms of my choices.

Sort of happy that there doesn't seem to be anyone from Team Instinct in the top portion of the leaderboards. Those guys have something else going on as far as the meta, what with their access to Rex, Aayla and other monstrous P2P-only toons. Deadliest team in another server right now from a TI player is Rex(L), Phasma, Fives, Aayla and Leia. It's almost impossible to beat, especially with Leia hiding behind everyone. An earlier version of this team was Obi-Wan (L), Leia, Aayla, IG-100 Magnaguard and Fives - ugh, that was horrible. Three beefy counter-attackers, Obi-Wan doling out ability block, dodge and offense down, and Leia sniping.
  • Options
    @Drew_Fornier it can't be? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

All this time you didn't even told me you're YODAMAN, we've been guildmates for a while now and you didn't even told me.. TRAITOR! haha just messin' or you're a different person? hmmm..

So is this your main or alt account?
  • Options

All this time you didn't even told me you're YODAMAN, we've been guildmates for a while now and you didn't even told me.. TRAITOR! haha just messin' or you're a different person? hmmm..

I think he's my guilmate
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    @SNAKEMAN wow that is one tough arena team you are boosting now! G11 QGJ! Nicely done.

Thanks! I'd sell my soul for one more droid caller lol!
  • Options
    Hey snakeman the Rey setup was easier to beat IMHO than fives...
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    Options
    Hey snakeman the Rey setup was easier to beat IMHO than fives...

Thanks man! I had a feelin but needed to hear that. I'll put Rey back in once she's 7* and hopefully gear ten by than as she's 20/100
  • Options

Hey RidleyGiggity haha this is my alt account. Got bored one day with my main and annoyed with the mistakes I made (and still making) there so I started a new account on another mobile device.
  • Options
    Welcome @Drew_Fornier ! My story is almost exactly the same as yours. I made so many mistakes on my main account and just wanted to set up another on to see how well I could do implementing the lessons learned.
  • o0iuytfu
    39 posts Member
    Options
    @Chef5 i tried fighting your teebo(L) team, it was interesting and a bit buggy with the stealth taunts. I dispelled han while he was stealth taunting and lost taunt and stealth buff but stayed visually stealthed. I wasnt able to kill rey until second last but just seemed like your team didnt do much, my han was left with half health. i was able to kill your qgj for free without RG taunting because RG was in stealth

i was interested in making a teebo (L) team but with 5 tanks/counters but couldnt get all the characters i needed for it. was thinking teebo (L) fives aayla magnaguard sunfac.