Looking for players on my alt server: Zolto, SNAKEMAN, Bear1977, DAH, Sephiroth, LAND

123457Next

Replies

• Options
    @Itsatrap5000 Thanks man!! Was getting tired of the 50/50 stuns and AOE is picking up on our shard so he looked like a good counter.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • Options
    @SNAKEMAN That was some good sniping there! I only left you about 50 seconds. Thought I had you.
  • SNAKEMAN
    470 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @SNAKEMAN That was some good sniping there! I only left you about 50 seconds. Thought I had you.
    Thanks man! Sometimes you got to auto pilot it lol

Ps. You were quick because I tried to use 50 crystals to go back in but you already where in it lol!
  • Itsatrap5000
    47 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Haha that was Poe I bet. The Shoretrooper couldn't have done that in less than a minute! @SNAKEMAN
    Post edited by Itsatrap5000 on
  • Options
    Finally beat Heroic AAT :)
    eWYfkIf.png
  • Options
    Awesome. Congrats. This raid is very hard.
  • Options
    Hey how is my GS? I promoted him and wanted to test him for fun.
  • Options
    I love GS so I'm biased. I'm happy he's gonna be viable again. He goes very frequently. Hits for over 20k. Lotsa fun. Although behind SHT and SF, a lot of toons are gonna work there, I think.
  • Options
    Yea I like his unique alot. I'm wanting tie fighter to be farmable and he would take GS spot.
  • Options
    Anyone think our shard was merged? Some new players in the top 5/10.
  • Options
    Anyone think our shard was merged? Some new players in the top 5/10.
    I noticed that too!

How's everyone's ship arena? I'm pretty lucky, in an easy one.
  • Options
    I got Hu on my ship shard. It looks like no one else. I can stick top 50, which is ok. It's nice the rewards are compressed a bit. Battling for another payout everyday would be exhausting.
  • Options
    Nice, yea the rewards are more forgiving which I like! Wish It gave some crystals.
  • Options
    Crystals would be nice. Some regular credits too. Slave 1 could appear in the store more frequently too ...

We just beat our first Heroc tank tank today. It was really fun to have the entire guild engaged.
  • Options
    Congratz!! How's your fleet lookin? I have been doing blueprints over zeta.
  • Options
    I'm going blueprints too. I'm almost able to crack top 20 and hold it. We have a couple guys doing zetas so we'll see how it goes.
  • Options
    @SNAKEMAN Nicely done on your Leia arena set up.
  • Options
    @SNAKEMAN Nicely done on your Leia arena set up.
    Thanks. Was a sad day for the community. I made a new thread btw since this one was old.
  • Itsatrap5000
    47 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I'll look for the new thread thanks. Zolto and Land are long gone! @SNAKEMAN
  • Options
    Hey, do you have a chat set up with the folks on our shard? (Realizing that this is your alt account.) I'm getting tired of several people attacking when I know it is not their payout. I do not do that and I'd like to work out the same courtesy. @SNAKEMAN Other than you, I haven't been able to find some of the new faces on this forum. Thanks!
  • Options
    I don't have a chat with anyone on our shard but wouldn't mind it. Btw this is my main account I just have a different name setup on forum and couldn't change it. From my gatherings I believe you, me and Roy Ren have the same payout. I don't know about ata geni but if you look on the new arena thread I made, he posted in it so you can ask him since he's popping up there now. I'll tag you in the thread if you haven't seen it. But yea it sucks I try and wait until after 12pm to hit people since I know eyedolon is at noon.
  • Options
    Thanks. I see the new thread now. I was searching under this screename and couldn't find it. I wait until 12pm too. That's London payout. It's at least the three of us: you, me, Roy Ren. I had to fight the same guy 3 times to retake rank 4 today. Definitely not our payout. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    Hi guys. I haven't been on here in a while. Hope everyone had a good holiday.