Light Side, Attacker, Leader, 501st, Galactic Republic, Jedi
Fierce Jedi Attacker who protects his battalion at all costs
Developer Insights: General Skywalker
Basic: Furious Slash
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack can't be evaded and ignores Defense.
If this is the first ability General Skywalker uses during his turn, he immediately uses the Special ability Telekinesis, if able.
Telekinesis: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If possible, this attack will critically hit enemies with Armor Shred. If the target enemy is Dazed, reduce General Skywalker's ability cooldowns by 1. This attack ignores Defense.
Special 1: Sundering Strike (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Armor Shred. If they are Dazed, this attack deals double damage.
If this is the first ability General Skywalker uses during his turn, reset Force Grip's cooldown.
Special 2: Force Grip (Cooldown 3)
FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and Daze them for 2 turns. If possible, this attack will critically hit enemies with Armor Shred.
If this is the first ability General Skywalker uses during his turn, reset Sundering Strike's cooldown.
Leader: General of the 501st
FINAL TEXT (ZETA): All units can't be revived.
All 501st allies have +50% Critical Damage.
When an enemy gains a buff, all 501st allies gain 2% Offense (stacking) until the end of the encounter.
While there are other active 501st allies, General Skywalker:
- Can't drop below 100% Health
- Advances if he has 100% Protection and takes Cover if he has 0% Protection at the end of every turn
- Removes all other status effects when he takes Cover
- Leaves Cover and takes a bonus turn when all other 501st allies are defeated
- Taunt, which can’t be dispelled or prevented
- Other 501st allies can't lose Health
Unique 1: The Chosen One
- Can't be targeted
- Immune to damage and status effects
- Speed set to 0
- Recover 10% Protection and Turn Meter at the end of every turn, which can’t be prevented.
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) General Skywalker uses an additional ability during his turn.
Whenever General Skywalker critically hits an enemy during his turn, increase their cooldowns by 1 (excluding raid bosses), which can't be resisted.
If he is critically hit, General Skywalker dispels all debuffs on himself. Enemies attacking out of turn can't critically hit.
If the target enemy has no Protection when General Skywalker uses an ability, reduce their current Max Health by 20% for rest of the battle (stacking, excluding raid bosses), which can't be resisted.
Unique 2: Hero with no Fear
FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) At the start of battle, General Skywalker gains 25% Defense, 15% Max Protection, and 25% Tenacity for each other 501st ally until all other 501st allies are defeated.
If all allies are 501st at the start of battle, General Skywalker gains the following:
- 100% counter chance and 50% Critical Chance
- When all other allies are defeated, General Skywalker can't be critically hit and gains 35% Turn Meter after every enemy turn