Kit Reveal: General Skywalker

Replies

• Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Glidehook wrote: »
    I have always tryed to defend the game and stop people from leaving, but no more, this time you have went completely overboard. Do you even play the game? Know how it works? Or even care? Stop breaking it, making it this unbalanced, please. Please. Is it really hard to try for once to make things diverse, funnier, and better?

I get confused when you use words like "always" and yet the number next to your name indicating your number of posts says "4".
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    So is Anakin immune to Annihilate from Darth Nihilus? That seems like one of the few gaps in his kit right now (which is fair).

Annihilate will defeat General Skywalker since it instantly defeats him and does not actually deal damage.

Thank you for the clarification!
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Everyone is over reacting, it's only going to he meta until the next meta.
  • Not gonna lie, discovering you need TB tokens to get him up to 7* was a total buzz kill and now I won’t even spend the vault to finish the ship I need for the event and just wait until the event comes back. It’ll take several months to get enough tokens to upgrade to 7* which if I’m waiting that long to make him playable in arena than I’ll just wait for the event to come back and do it all than and save the vault I was gonna buy. Just my feedback about that decision.
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    If the target enemy has no Protection when General Skywalker uses an ability, reduce their current Max Health by 20% for rest of the battle (stacking, excluding raid bosses), which can't be resisted.

So Malak just dies if GAS looks at him. Malak loses 40% max health every time GAS takes a turn.
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Auto-win button. This is ridiculous.

So is this statement when you have no proof

Have you seen the ki? He is a auto counter to Nightsisters, Jedi Knight Revan, Darth Revan/Darth Malak, Grievous and Padmé.

It is

The ki? Seen what ki?

How petty of you.

You misspelled pretty
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Oh, look. Another Meta character money grab. I can’t regret more the money I’ve wasted trying to remain even remotely competitive in this game. It’s nothing but a chore now just to get crushed by whales buying up every new iteration. No longer any parity. Should have deleted the app after the Revans & Malak. That, at least, I can rectify. Finished.
  • It'll be nice to have diversity in arena again. Oh....wait. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I’m just sitting here wondering if Mace Windu’s Rework will get a General Grevious like treatment.

I like the kit. I’m glad Anakin was shown much love. Hopefully I will get him sooner then later.
  • All the times I've seen people post the game is ending & people leaving in droves and the Devs have some new game in the works & they are TRYING to suck $$ before they shut this one down.....

It always seemed like an over-reaction.

But after reading this kit, I'm joining the Tinfoil hat brigade because this is just broken, completely broken.

But what I really wanna know is......... WTH am I supposed to do with my Shaak Ti now?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Grue
    54 posts Member
    But what I really wanna know is......... WTH am I supposed to do with my Shaak Ti now?!?!?!?!?!?!

Finally the important questions being asked. I too assumed she had a longer future with the clones and took her into relics.

It's possible there'll be another clone as part of the LS Geo TB, which would leave you with Cody, Serge and that clone (or whoever would drop from GAni's team) I also still expect a Jedi Council squad incoming with reworks to Mace, Kit, Plo and Eeth and Ki-Adi-Mundi added, however it's possible that either Shaak Ti will work better than one of them, or Plo or Eeth won't get reworked and be worthy. The other possibility is that she works decently in a Padme squad.

Luckily, there's a decent chance she'll still be the better leader for awhile since you'll have to GET GAni to 7 star, which could take some time.
  • so broken that it doesn't even loo fun to play as. It hard counters every other top tier team in the game. You can probably auto battle every other squad even with all of them relic 7 if you get this team going.
  • Glidehook
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Monel wrote: »
    Glidehook wrote: »
    I have always tryed to defend the game and stop people from leaving, but no more, this time you have went completely overboard. Do you even play the game? Know how it works? Or even care? Stop breaking it, making it this unbalanced, please. Please. Is it really hard to try for once to make things diverse, funnier, and better?

I get confused when you use words like "always" and yet the number next to your name indicating your number of posts says "4".

I never use the forum to communicate with people in general, why would I? You may not know that discord servers exist, and there is where guilds and alliances talk to each other. Comming here to post something is just a reflect of how bad this is
  • Also the first toon to have 4 zetas and first to have zeta on basic
    Also the first toon to have 4 zetas and first to have zeta on basic

Zolo?
  • Ultra wrote: »
    So is Anakin immune to Annihilate from Darth Nihilus? That seems like one of the few gaps in his kit right now (which is fair).

Right but he can’t be targeted while covered So you can’t annihilate him if he’s covered

GAS does 2 cooldown increase on every turn (assuming two critics hits) and more critical hits on assists

So DN will never have annihilate ready if GAS is not under cover

You also have Rex who does tenacity up to prevent 100% force drain and can one shot Darth Nihilus

GAS is attacker so he will hit extremely hard at relic 7 which is what everyone will be running him at

DN won’t even survive long enough

Nihlius with 4 tanks might do it.

I dont think tenacity up prevents cool down increase not working. I could be wrong. But even if a sion that goes first can clear it.

Even if hes not in cover nihlius can still (should) be able to hit everyone with a force drain. It says they cant lose health, nothing about protection or stopping status effects from happening
  • Schwartzring
    1400 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    flux_rono wrote: »
    Nihlius with 4 tanks might do it.

This is what I was thinking, but Oh Lord, how boring, waiting 8 turns at a time for a single DPS shot & then nothing again.

Probably 3 tanks & a healer if there is that option on Sith, but I don't recall it if there is, LOL.

Nih, Sion, SiT..... but who else for last 2?

• PS. I feel that if this is to represent "The Chosen One" in all his mighty power........ THEN..... We need a Kit Rework for General Kenobi to include a "I cut your legs off" Special Attack that removes Anakin from the fight completely & replaces it with Darth Vader. Its only fair to properly represent the character after all :)
  • A simple money grab again. This guy is all kinds of broken. Still spiralling down the tube eh CG? They have only themselves to blame when the game goes belly up.
  • All the times I've seen people post the game is ending & people leaving in droves and the Devs have some new game in the works & they are TRYING to suck $$ before they shut this one down.....

It always seemed like an over-reaction.

But after reading this kit, I'm joining the Tinfoil hat brigade because this is just broken, completely broken.

Form another team with other clones.
    Be patient they will have their rework (abd possibly some new releases)
  • CptNemo wrote: »
    hope this thing can be at least annihilated :/

Of course he could be annihilated, cause it's momentally kill, except cases when GAS has Cover
  • His kit seems VERY anti JKR. I wonder if they had difficulty with him in testing.

I think no: he kills everything
  • CptNemo wrote: »
    hope this thing can be at least annihilated :/

Of course he could be annihilated, cause it's momentally kill, except cases when GAS has Cover

completely unrelated to your point but why are you using his acronym as GAS instead of GS? i mean they dont use anakin in the unit name so adding the A doesnt make as much sense. (im not saying there is no sense just just less)
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Auto-win button. This is ridiculous.

So is this statement when you have no proof

The proof is the past.
    JKR, DR and Malak were auto-win buttons when released.
    And this is worse now.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    There's no appropriate reaction that wouldn't get censored here. This is too much. It's like bringing the Death Star to a blaster fight.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    The character doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is the GET. I'm only one more TB away from finishing Malak and immediately I have to start hoarding for Anakin.

Things are getting spread too thin now. There's no gear crunch relief coming and one place where I could get a little relief, specifically from stun guns was GET1. Not anymore, especially when I need about 600 stun guns just to first get my toons to g12 in time for Anakin the second time.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    There's no appropriate reaction that wouldn't get censored here. This is too much. It's like bringing the Death Star to a blaster fight.

This!
  • So as i expected, Anakin is in guild event store.

Meaning I have to pick between him given how stupidly OP he is and will clearly be mandatory for LS Geo or Malak to complete my Sith Empire team who i invested heavily in. Its gonna take me months to max Malak, and now Anakin comes along too.

This is stupid beyond belief.