Kit Reveal: General Skywalker

Replies

• Erebus2017 wrote: »
    How do you think Darth Nihilus and Annihilate interact with GAS?

Technicaly it can kill General Skywalker but in truth Nihilus will likely spend the whole battle suffering from cooldown increase.
  • Straegen
    194 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Facture to stop the attacks. Then use a big hitter team to go after Fives when GAS goes dormant followed by Rex.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Man, I can’t wait for Jedi Luke!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I vote for the first unit banned from pvp.

Talk about a ridiculous kit!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Beeblebrox wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    Where did ya all get "dispel undispellable"? I must be missing something from the kit, don't see anything like that.

From the insights post:

0kxh755u8w1l.png

But I believe it's only on himself, so not undispellable buffs on the opposing team.

Don't think anyone was worried about him removing undispellable Buffs on the opposing squad, but more that it means the previously undispellable Debuffs such as Fracture, Isolate, Armor Shred, Dear, Corrupted Battle Meditation and others I'm probably forgetting are now able to be immediately dispelled umm I mean 'removed'

Other people had used the word buffs.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Yikes, I need to make a flowchart to understand this kit.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Juzz
    366 posts Member
    Ahsoka loses a lot of her potential with a full 501st team leaded by this General

No multiple damage with her special
    Not beggining the battle with crit inmunity and thus not taking double bonuses until she gets below 100% health (Rex Unique)
    Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain
  • Juzz wrote: »
    Ahsoka loses a lot of her potential with a full 501st team leaded by this General

No multiple damage with her special
    Not beggining the battle with crit inmunity and thus not taking double bonuses until she gets below 100% health (Rex Unique)

She's just a placeholder for Arc Trooper anyway. Once he's done She can go back to Padme.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Can someone at CG explain to me why he has an anti-revive mechanic built into his kit? It makes no sense.

Night sisters and jkr teams
  • Four zeta abilities, and the he’s basically invincible half the time. Can’t wait for a new 95% meta.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Charlo999 wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    And we now have a character that can dispel undispensable buffs. Great.

Where does it say this?
    Where did ya all get "dispel undispellable"? I must be missing something from the kit, don't see anything like that.

From the developer insights thread:
    9xchw3pdc0bp.jpg

The reason they changed it from dispel to remove is because of ep lead. This is the most over powering kit ever why would they play this game like this? It’s just a constant up up up can we just level out and keep with the diversity?
  • The 501st enters a cage match against a pack of Sith Lords or Jedi Masters and wins? C'mon!

Ahsoka didn't get strong until she became a grey jedi. Dooku owned Anakin until he became a dark jedi. 501st were fantastic grunts but you don't send marines to fight space wizards.
  • I seriously wonder if this kit was dreamed up in a bar. I imagine it went like this:

Dev 1: You know, between JKR and DR/Malak, we really broke the game. In fact, I dont think we could ever break it worse!

Dev 2: Hold my beer...
  • This is absurd. The power creep in this game is horrendous. I'm actually embarrassed for you guys...
  • DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    So, the "Hero With No Fear" will constantly be feared by DR and Malek? Why? Padme is immune to fear but this guy isn't? Am i missing something?

But fear led him to the dark side
  • I am fully prepared for this event, I have 80 Zeta’s, 800 MK3’s, all +17.7k toons g13 tier 7 relic, and a spare half million dollars ready to spend on GAS’s kit. I can’t wait for this event it makes the game so much more fun for the F2P players. I’m also a compulsive liar.
  • Echos crit dam up ?
  • FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies and Daze them for 2 turns. If possible, this attack will critically hit enemies with Armor Shred.

So how the skill interacts if crit immunity over 100%?
  • Can we see it in action before outrage.

Nevermind, came to the wrong place
  • Auto-win button. This is ridiculous.
  • Auto-win button. This is ridiculous.

So is this statement when you have no proof
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Ultra wrote: »
    Pre nerf zFinn can beat this team easy

Pssh...

Old school Poe
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Auto-win button. This is ridiculous.

Read the kit. There's your proof.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Echos crit dam up ?

Watch video please. Crit dam up with all 501s

Edit: my bad gives critical chance up

Have you seen the ki? He is a auto counter to Nightsisters, Jedi Knight Revan, Darth Revan/Darth Malak, Grievous and Padmé.

It is
  • KKatarn wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »

Have you seen the ki? He is a auto counter to Nightsisters, Jedi Knight Revan, Darth Revan/Darth Malak, Grievous and Padmé.

It is

The ki? Seen what ki?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
    KKatarn wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »

It is

The ki? Seen what ki?

Riff's head is too far up it to see anything, much less a ki
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • new 501st portrait for the event should have rex on it not fives.. all i want is a rex portrait.