Star Forge Showdown Continued Issues [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    I was one of those who made the event without knowing it was BUG, ​​I completed in the first 30 minutes of the event. I really thought that I had changed the shape of the event and were giving the shards. I spent money to buy the equipment and put it G12 +, spent more than 9k of crystals. Can you give me 500 crystals? And my money I spent? My 8000 crystals? I don't want items, I want my money and crystals back. They didn't give me back all the shards, it's missing 45 shards. How will you solve this?
  • Options
    Holyyyyy Cowww. Don't tell me you're gonna be doing another rollback and compensation package. It's disappointing to see that this occurred again and so quickly after the so called fix. Really I mean that sincerely.
    I posted a long time ago that it seems like the dev's are getting lazy due to the lack of any real content added to the game since HSR and for the numerous bugs that keep popping up. This latest issue with the Darth Malak event is just unacceptable. So please do not do any rollback and if you do a compensation package you don't have to include me as I've had 7 star Darth Malak for months now this doesn't affect me. Also please do your own testing and don't wait for the community to do it for you.
  • Options
    JDubasis wrote: »
    That may make the whales unhappy, but hey, there's more of us than them. Which would you rather have happy CG?

Obviously they just want to milk the whales. These are people under the impression that F2Ps don't contribute to the game and have no impact on how much the whales spend.
  • Options
    I’ll take 1 clone wars chewie shard! 😁😂
  • Options
    Search your feelings, you know it to be true
    what'd make players happy with this whole mess.
    Or you can keep doing what nobody wants you to do and keep having more and more screwups that make your whole company a laughing stock that burns goodwill with your playerbase and drives people away from the game into competitors' arms.
  • Options
    Bruh.
  • Options
    And no one saw this coming did they ?
    🤣🤣
  • Rogueleader711
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Just make the event non recurring if its been played.. how hard is that?? Why would anyone want to punish themselves by doing that again for 0 rewards?? DUH!!!!
  • Options
    Um can they just give us all a 5 star Malak at this point and have us earn the 7 star? This is ridiculous. I literally got to play the event for the first time today lol.
  • Options
    Hmmm... at least I have more time to gear Zaalbar. Although after so much fuss you could really lower the power requirement to 16500+ and spare me headaches haha
  • thecooldue1996
    258 posts Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Valeran wrote: »
    Hmmm... at least I have more time to gear Zaalbar. Although after so much fuss you could really lower the power requirement to 16500+ and spare me headaches haha

They want you g12/zeta useless
    toons that barely do anything
  • Options
    This is horribly frustrating, I was all ready to attempt Malak last week the event released, but I barely got one attempt in(due to work) before it got pulled.

I got a few more attempts in today, but kept falling just a bit short.

I spent crystals on some gear, and went to go try again, only to see it gone.

I guess the silver lining is I have even more time to continue boosting my toons, but jeebus heck this is incredibly bad. Especially since there's no guarantee this won't happen again...
  • Options
    What a joke. Just give everyone malek and be done with it. Great job CG
  • Options
    At this point just give malek to everyone. Save face. Save players. You gotta be kidding me
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    CG knows this so they will most likely give

250 I mean 500 Crystal's to all 8* malak owners and 3 CWC shards to 7* malak owners
  • Options
    500 Crystal's is nothing
  • Options
    I haven’t seen the usual defenders roaming the board today.....
  • Options
    Bonkers how ridiculous this is.
    Go Pens!
  • Options
    This is getting ridiculous, I get more surprised now when something happens without problems. I don’t know why this is so hard, make the event not playable after you beat it, just like the legendary events. Either that, or just give everyone a 7* Malak and be done with it. Then go find a new team to work on this game
  • Options
    Ok so the issue is that players are replaying the even and doubling up on rewards so could you please just make the event playable only once so the rest of us can actually get malak... beter the posts about making it a 7* release is better

I just want to play a game and i cant do that if the event keeps getting shut down
    #STARFORGESHUTDOWN
  • Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    It's now called the star forge shutdown

Bahahaha, I’m stealing this lol
  • Options
    I wonder how the devs actually feel, if they're embarrassed or just don't care. I gotta think embarrassed that it keeps going wrong.
  • Options
    Oh man! I am sitting at 85/100 for a seven star Malak. Was figuring I would be able to put back on the rest of his gear 12+ after I GET his shards. Sucks having to wait until Monday for notification, and then who knows when they re-release his shards back to the shop!
  • Options
    I’m a launch player who has spent a few hundred dollars on the game. I don’t have Revan or Malak so I have not been affected at all by this fiasco (Other than getting 500 free crystals). As someone who just wants the game to continue this whole situation just makes me sad. Seems like the game is dying.
  • Options
    rflynn79 wrote: »
    I’m a launch player who has spent a few hundred dollars on the game. I don’t have Revan or Malak so I have not been affected at all by this fiasco (Other than getting 500 free crystals). As someone who just wants the game to continue this whole situation just makes me sad. Seems like the game is dying.
    A painful death
  • JMFT
    31 posts Member
    Options
    I really think they were planning a 100$ or more chest of GET in the store and the bugs are messing that up. Who knows maybe someone in the office with actual morals is sabotaging this event. Just a thought
  • Options
    It's a bug you're trying to fix CG, not the Falcon's hyper drive.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    CG Jar Jar hard at work
  • Options
    Silly bugs that should have been caught the first time are not caught.

Even after a whole week focusing on those small silly bugs that should have been caught the first time they manage to release an event again with the same silly bug that should have been caught the first time.

This is like getting onion rings when you ask for fries, then the supervisor brings you a new order of onion rings which you again say you didnt order and again ask for fries. Finally just when you finish your burger the manager comes running out and gives you a basket of onion rings while apologizing for his employee and manager messing up your order earlier.

When the burger stand has no more customers they all sit around and wonder how can this be? We made the best onion rings in the county.
This discussion has been closed.