LS Geo TB is insane!! [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    @CG_SBCrumb @CG_TopHat instead of posting about something no one had asked about, how about sacking up and confirming the intended level of difficulty of this TB, not through Kyno but by yourself.
  • Options
    I don’t really have a problem with a huge goal like this TB being presented. We don’t HAVE to play this one, and it isn’t terrible to get an idea of where they expect peoples rosters to be down the road when this can be beaten.

However...

This was used as a huge carrot to keep people motivated to continually attack the moving gear goalposts, buy packs, etc..., and it was obviously disingenuous since all the investment in the world doesn’t make a difference.

It’s actually the absence of content that people are probably most upset about. We finally got the new promised content, and it’s literally unplayable for the entire playerbase. So...we are back to the same conundrum we had before this TB was teased - there is nothing to do in this game that makes the 1/15 on Kyro farming attempts every day worth it. I don’t want to play Hoth TB’s. I don’t want to play out the HAAT. GAC and TW are old news because not enough toons come out to change many of the dynamics.

The last two major releases - G$ and LSGeoTB were really disappointing in that neither were playable at the time of their release. My G$ is still many TB’s away from being 7*. How is that a reward for all the misery of the grind?!? How rewarding was working up un-reworked Jedi council members when even if they go 4/4 (they won’t) my guild can’t get anywhere near satisfactory stars based on hard GP limitations?

There is no reward to playing/grinding/spending in this game anymore. You’d have to be a masochist to continue subjecting yourself to the psychological torture of banging your head against this brick wall.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    SithAmer wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Joegetta wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb I have one question and you don't have to elaborate or explain anything. A simple yes or no will do. Could you please answer. Is this LSTB working as intended?

100%, yes this is WAI.

Lol lets hear it from the MANAGER or is he on leave

Clown world

I actually heard this from Tophat.

Take it or leave it, but it is the answer.

Do you tell your clients to take it or leave it the same way you just told us?! I would say change your tone or else you have no business doing client facing work, anywhere.

Thank you

Just to clarify, I think Kyno does not work for CG.

I know kyno doesn’t “work” for CG/EA, but kyno represents them as a volunteer to “moderate” their forum. Not getting paid to do something doesn’t change the relationship between kyno and CG/EA. I have CG_SBCrumb about kyno’s attitude already, but I’m not expecting a reply anytime soon.

@TAureliusC

I can assure you with 100% certainty that the "tone" or "attitude" that you perceived from my comments was placed there by you. I said that with a laugh and a smile.

I have no authority to ask people to believe what I say, to me this statement was made with a light heart, because that's the type of person I am. I see you seem to think I meant that with some slight or attitude, but my tone (or better, the tone you hear in your head) is not placed there by me.

And I made my comments about people working in McDonald’s getting fired for saying things like you said, and I was issued a verbal warning. I, too, said it with a smile. How do you reconcile that difference? Your actions, and reactions, doesn’t support your claim.

I’m more than happy to discuss this with CG_SBCrumb if he ever replies. I can even give him my account information so he can flip out at how good of a customer I have been with CG. I am 100% certain that I’m the type of customer CG and EA caters to, and I was not thrilled with your reply. Some people are suited for client facing work, and some aren’t. Perhaps CG just needs to invest in someone to do a better job in this area.

I wish you can see my big huge smile right now.

If you would like to discuss further how your comment violated the Forum Guidelines, please feel free to respond to the warning. My comment did not violate those Guidelines. That is the difference. Please feel free to message me if you want to discuss that difference further.
  • Options
    Xhowrude wrote: »
    I heard that Dragon Champions was a great game!

if you like being bombarded with pack offers, than it is the perfect game. But hey, the devs will post sometimes in their discord server while also offering a $2 energy pack anytime you hit 0.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options
    Xhowrude wrote: »
    I heard that Dragon Champions was a great game!

if you like being bombarded with pack offers, than it is the perfect game. But hey, the devs will post sometimes in their discord server while also offering a $2 energy pack anytime you hit 0.

Yeah? So does MSF. And you know what? At least when I buy them, I feel like I'm getting some worth and enjoyment out of them. I feel like they actually help. Can't say the same when G13 R7 toons get demoloished in new TB.
  • Xlor1
    107 posts Member
    Options
    I could not beat the first of four waves in the phase one combat Mission with this squad. This squad has a total GP of 156000. This squad has each individual toon at 32,000 GP. Also it should be noted that each of these Toons in this squad are considered Hero characters for the new lightside Geonosis territory battle. Anyone who attempts to say that it's the player operating the squad rather than this dysfunctional and ridiculous territory battle is out of their mind. Also I have six dot Gold God mods on each character in the squad.6c48ughdv3vi.jpg

Your mods are terrible though as alot have already pointed out. Just because theyre 6 dot doesnt make them good. Your team is modded massively wrong im afraid
  • StarSon
    7476 posts Member
    Options
    Xlor1 wrote: »
    I could not beat the first of four waves in the phase one combat Mission with this squad. This squad has a total GP of 156000. This squad has each individual toon at 32,000 GP. Also it should be noted that each of these Toons in this squad are considered Hero characters for the new lightside Geonosis territory battle. Anyone who attempts to say that it's the player operating the squad rather than this dysfunctional and ridiculous territory battle is out of their mind. Also I have six dot Gold God mods on each character in the squad.6c48ughdv3vi.jpg

Your mods are terrible though as alot have already pointed out. Just because theyre 6 dot doesnt make them good. Your team is modded massively wrong im afraid

Even if the mods are terrible, an r7 synergized team should get 4/4 easily in phase 1 of anything, since r7 is the current maximum.
  • TVF
    36651 posts Member
    Options
    I will agree that this TB is insane. It needs to be dialed back.

With that said, I think the new quote function is insaner.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    With that said, I think the new quote function is insaner.

Yeah, wtheck is that all about? Not a fan.
  • Options
    What if this is DS TB in reverse?
    It gets easier as you progress.
    I cant see how it gets much harder.

It's not. Tomorrow, no one'es r7 squads will get to wave 3, probably. Whereas today, some r7 squads are clearing.
  • Options
    All I have to say is I'm 3.4mill gp and I didn't get 1 shot off let alone a win....meaning this event is basically for dolphins whales and krakens..
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb I have one question and you don't have to elaborate or explain anything. A simple yes or no will do. Could you please answer. Is this LSTB working as intended?

100%, yes this is WAI.

Clown world

Do you tell your clients to take it or leave it the same way you just told us?! I would say change your tone or else you have no business doing client facing work, anywhere.

Thank you

I know kyno doesn’t “work” for CG/EA, but kyno represents them as a volunteer to “moderate” their forum. Not getting paid to do something doesn’t change the relationship between kyno and CG/EA. I have CG_SBCrumb about kyno’s attitude already, but I’m not expecting a reply anytime soon.

@TAureliusC

I can assure you with 100% certainty that the "tone" or "attitude" that you perceived from my comments was placed there by you. I said that with a laugh and a smile.

I have no authority to ask people to believe what I say, to me this statement was made with a light heart, because that's the type of person I am. I see you seem to think I meant that with some slight or attitude, but my tone (or better, the tone you hear in your head) is not placed there by me.

And I made my comments about people working in McDonald’s getting fired for saying things like you said, and I was issued a verbal warning. I, too, said it with a smile. How do you reconcile that difference? Your actions, and reactions, doesn’t support your claim.

I’m more than happy to discuss this with CG_SBCrumb if he ever replies. I can even give him my account information so he can flip out at how good of a customer I have been with CG. I am 100% certain that I’m the type of customer CG and EA caters to, and I was not thrilled with your reply. Some people are suited for client facing work, and some aren’t. Perhaps CG just needs to invest in someone to do a better job in this area.

I wish you can see my big huge smile right now.

If you would like to discuss further how your comment violated the Forum Guidelines, please feel free to respond to the warning. My comment did not violate those Guidelines. That is the difference. Please feel free to message me if you want to discuss that difference further.

To do that you’ll need repost what I actually replied. You deleted it faster than a Geonosian counterattack. I can paraphrase it but it wouldn’t do you justice!

You can reply to the warning, if you wish.
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno where do I submit feedback about the official forums quoting functionality
  • TVF
    36651 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Reddit?
  • Options
    test.

Seriously people, just delete anything you don't need inside the quote. No reason for those horrible pyramids.

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »

TopHat said they are 100% WAI.
  • Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    test.

Seriously people, just delete anything you don't need inside the quote. No reason for those horrible pyramids.

It's not unreasonable to expect forum software to respect a preference that it provides.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Some advice on content CG. Little and often. Little and often.
  • TVF
    36651 posts Member
    Options
    KKatarn wrote: »
    test.

No reason we should have to now after previously not having to.

Especially on mobile, where it's a massive pain.
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    NoomiZ wrote: »
    Kyno if this is working as intended, I don't see this game lasting much longer. This is insane and needs to be fixed ASAP. Players are leaving. You won't have a game to volunteer for soon.
    CG_HighCommand also confirmed in Bug Reports that the difficulty is WAI and justified it because "couple of players got 4/4" so eventually everyone else should be able to over time

5fw9tkih3axe.png
  • Tarah
    202 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    vk0kdn5bwiyn.png

mu englsih is not so fluent to say what i think about this LSTB.. so i eat pop corn, drink something, and wait...
  • Options
    I see no reason to invest a single dollar if What we have to work for in the "NEW CONTENT" doesn't even scratch it with the Top Tier team in the Game. So with that in mind just exactly where is my incentive to bother at all?
  • Options

100%, yes this is WAI.

Clown world

Thank you

@TAureliusC

And I can 100% assure you no successful organization will tolerate their client facing representatives, paid or unpaid, to answer their customers with “that’s just how it is, take it or leave it” even if said with a huge smile.

@CG_SBCrumb what are your thoughts on this?

Wait.... your asking dev the guy who went silent for days on LSTB... and he even posted a dev update message about how 6 star characters can be g12 showing how much he actually knows about the game in his comment about a new bundle they are selling mid LSTB fiasco... and you expect him to reply to you about a moderator....

LMFAOROTF.
  • Options
    2 PLAYERS, Awesome!!