New Bug? General Skywalker - after update gets an extra counter before entering Cover

Replies

  • Lynora wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Lynora wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Pretty clear cut. Once at 0% prot, he should go into cover without any counter attack. The people who have brought up that it should function like a death are correct.
    Except that's not how the ability is worded. He doesn't go into cover until the end of the turn, and counter attacks happen before the turn ends. So... you are wrong.
    Once he's at 0% prot he's shutdown. Sorry. Clear as day. Unless you want say Rebels to get counters in before they die.
    Once he's at 0% protection, he goes into cover at the end of the turn. Other things happen before the end of the turn... such as counter attacks. Going into cover is not the same as being defeated. You can say it should work differently all you want, but the FACT is that it now works exactly as the ability is written.

    Correctly! That is what I said a few posts ago.

    If they really gonna fix this "bug" they should change the description of his ability. I would leave it as it is.
  • Malevolan wrote: »
    Malevolan wrote: »
    It wasn't 100% before. But now it's just way harder, can only be done if the hit that puts GS down is something that gives protection up to sponge the counter.
    But this is a bug, it's not what they intended. They didn't intend for the team to be unbeatable.

    In my experience before update, I haven't lost a match against GAS in arena or GAC using Padme. 5th is GMY. Try using Padme 2nd special to stun him when possible. It seems to help after update.

    That's actually what got my padme 1 shot after he lost all his protection and would have normally gone into cover, was a kick from padme, instead of being stunned then going down he countered, and she had no protection up so she got 1 shot for 200k.
    There's other ways to lose, such as a fast echo that can get off a second grenade before you can kill him (which means instead of the fives ->rex ->echo kill order you have to go fives ->echo->rex and sometimes that leads to GK getting rexecuted if they're a fast team) then skyguy stands up and 1 shots the entire team, and it always gets to a rocky start when GS goes before anyone else after Rex raises their TM's and crits everyone so all their specials are on CD.
    Not guaranteed but it was a good 85-90% successful team, 100% successful if Echo went first after Rex and crit everyone.
    But with this bug it only works if 1 of 2 things happen.
    1. GK has protection up and taunt to eat the counter
    2. The last hit provides protection up.

    But if GK isn't taunting and you would put him into cover with Anakin's basic, say goodbye to Anakin.

    Probably just have different setups. I run my padme and jka for high potency for anti Malak and never needed to switch for GAS. Now I'm finding I need to put best mods on the team which stinks because i have bad luck with high speed padme against DR/Malaks .

    I swap my mods on Padme almost every other fight just because 1 mod set does not work for all on her, neither does 1 5th party member work for all on her. Against JKR I have found I like Shaak Ti to be the best 5th party member and I mod Padme to have as high of speed as I can get her (which is admittedly not very good my luck with speed mods isn't very good), against Malak I have Padme set really slow, I make her slower than the opposing DR, Bastila, and Malak, and 3PO is the best 5th. Against 501st I go for speedier mods on Padme and use Yoda as my 5th because the foresight and extra source of protection up, along with having 2 attacking specials can be crucial. I found that with 3PO as a 5th him not attacking fives on a mass assist could lead to fives surviving (and not like confuse did much of any good).

    There have been 2 recent "fixes" that have made Padme as a counter weaker, this skyguy counter issue is one, and the second is they started making 3PO's Intermediary unique proc on starting buffs where it used to not, so Ahsoka cannot be affected by Bastila's debuffs and receives a lot less protection up/courage from Padme's heal.
    It's still possible to win but there's times when HK survives her special because she has less stacks of courage than she used to (Anakin usually kills Bastila first). This change is again, still possible to win, but it can break things if your last turn against GS has those 2 conditions unmet, usually because GK got killed before a second topple or something like that. In the past it was still very much winnable because GS went to sleep without a counter if you had enough stacks of courage right away. Now you might lose someone to the counter and it might be game over.

  • Fedegalante1891
    300 posts Member
    edited February 16
    Malevolan wrote: »
    I actually kind of like this happening. This adjustment makes the team a bit better, which is enough to actually give value to the person who has the team. We saw Jedi Revan and then Darth Revan eclipse the previous meta by a huge margin, and then watched General Skywalker just kind of be pretty good. Maybe a tad better than a full Sith Empire team.

    With this extra attack it really takes the team a step forward. I totally understand being mad about this bug, but I like it a bit
    Having a team with no viable counters breaks the game.

    First off again I understand not liking the bug, but this is a flawed argument.

    When Jedi Revan came out you absolutely 100% could not beat a near max/max team unless you had Jedi Revan. When Darth Revan and Malak came out you couldn't beat a near max/max DR/Malak team... unless you had DR/Malak. General Skywalker was the first "new meta" that was beatable by half a dozen much easier to farm teams right from the get-go since before the Revans and even to a lesser extent Traya.

    Which also is probably a good thing. But as a first time adopter of a meta the initial release, it kinda sucks having General Skywalker and being beaten by every team under the sun. This bug makes it marginally better to be a Skywalker owner. Although it isn't really a massive difference

    Wrong,classic traya mod as a tank with a CA arrow and a tenacity cross beat jkr 99/100 times.AI went after her, you had time. Fast DS to spam debuff then Nihily to drain. then anihilate next turn.Sorry if you struggled but your argument is invalid. All meta had a counter
    And dre not having a counter when it launched...man... you are not very good on counters 😂
  • Lynora wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Lynora wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Pretty clear cut. Once at 0% prot, he should go into cover without any counter attack. The people who have brought up that it should function like a death are correct.
    Except that's not how the ability is worded. He doesn't go into cover until the end of the turn, and counter attacks happen before the turn ends. So... you are wrong.
    Once he's at 0% prot he's shutdown. Sorry. Clear as day. Unless you want say Rebels to get counters in before they die.
    Once he's at 0% protection, he goes into cover at the end of the turn. Other things happen before the end of the turn... such as counter attacks. Going into cover is not the same as being defeated. You can say it should work differently all you want, but the FACT is that it now works exactly as the ability is written.

    Maybe you can lobby hard for them to reword it...did you ask them to make this change prior to it happening this week @Lynora
  • Lynora
    87 posts Member
    edited February 16
    DJT1 wrote: »
    Maybe you can lobby hard for them to reword it...did you ask them to make this change prior to it happening this week @Lynora


    Why would I ask them to reword it now that it's working as it should? Also, what difference does it make if I personally ask them to fix something? With how long stuff stays broken in this game, I just assume nothing will get fixed. Your attitude that people should only benefit from a bug fix if they personally reported it is absurd... you realize that, don't you?

    I absolutely hate CG, I find them to be a horrible, greedy, predatory company... but I find it funny that the one time they actually do fix a legitimate bug, and it positively impacts a character, you people throw a fit. You guys must get whiplash by looking so hard for things to get outraged about.
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Starl0rd wrote: »
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Starl0rd wrote: »
    It's funny...all this debate. Can clearly see the devs are looking into it because it's not WAI. His turn is over when he's out of protection, period. You don't counter when you're out of health either. Pretty simple.

    You’re dead when you’re out of health. Not at all similar to this. And this has nothing to do with GAS’s turn.

    "..takes Cover if he has 0% Protection at the end of every turn." ...when is a turn over? before, or after, a counter-attack? I would argue the turn is over before a counter-attack. If the opponent is alive/not stunned/not dazed/has protection/etc., they would counter. It's simple to me, but I understand it is a matter of opinion.

    Nothing can happen out of turn. the counter attack has to happen during the enemy turn. that's how this game is programmed

    And to all others...this is simply a matter of opinion, and you'll take your side. If it was WAI, he would counter-attack every time before taking Cover as well. It worked correctly for months, and now it's an occasional bug. If it gets fixed or not, we will know what WAI really is. Easy enough.
  • Starl0rd wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Starl0rd wrote: »
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Starl0rd wrote: »
    It's funny...all this debate. Can clearly see the devs are looking into it because it's not WAI. His turn is over when he's out of protection, period. You don't counter when you're out of health either. Pretty simple.

    You’re dead when you’re out of health. Not at all similar to this. And this has nothing to do with GAS’s turn.

    "..takes Cover if he has 0% Protection at the end of every turn." ...when is a turn over? before, or after, a counter-attack? I would argue the turn is over before a counter-attack. If the opponent is alive/not stunned/not dazed/has protection/etc., they would counter. It's simple to me, but I understand it is a matter of opinion.

    Nothing can happen out of turn. the counter attack has to happen during the enemy turn. that's how this game is programmed

    And to all others...this is simply a matter of opinion, and you'll take your side. If it was WAI, he would counter-attack every time before taking Cover as well. It worked correctly for months, and now it's an occasional bug. If it gets fixed or not, we will know what WAI really is. Easy enough.

    No we won't. CG will, at this point (as they typically do) take whichever path is easiest. That doesn't mean that it is working as they originally intended. It just means that it is easier to leave it as it is than actually fix it. That's why they haven't stated how it's "supposed" to work. Only that they are monitoring.

    I'll try that with my boss next week....

    "No, I'm not actually doing anything. I am thinking about implementing some things on the future and actively monitoring issues though..."

    That should go well.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Upset that Crumb In One breath acknowledges a bug and working on it and in the next breath say we will monitor the situation!?! You said it was a bug don’t renig and be like oh well we like this new intention... Fix the bug Please!! @CG_SBCrumb
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • The fact that this "bug" benefits people who have GA$ more so vs people who don't means they are going to put it on the low priority list to fix. It just further enhances the revenue they get from frustration purchases for people without GA$ facing people who have him.

    If GA$ was allowing people to beat PVE on full auto because of a "bug" and get rewards for no effort, they'd fix it super quickly, just like so many previous times they've had messy bugs that benefit players and were fixed posthaste.
  • SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Upset that Crumb In One breath acknowledges a bug and working on it and in the next breath say we will monitor the situation!?! You said it was a bug don’t renig and be like oh well we like this new intention... Fix the bug Please!! @CG_SBCrumb

    He never called it a bug. He said change:
    17u9kp1zwnnf.jpg
  • TVF
    21209 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    The fact that this "bug" benefits people who have GA$ more so vs people who don't means they are going to put it on the low priority list to fix. It just further enhances the revenue they get from frustration purchases for people without GA$ facing people who have him.

    If GA$ was allowing people to beat PVE on full auto because of a "bug" and get rewards for no effort, they'd fix it super quickly, just like so many previous times they've had messy bugs that benefit players and were fixed posthaste.

    Wait you still think only spenders have "GA$?"

    Ok.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Upset that Crumb In One breath acknowledges a bug and working on it and in the next breath say we will monitor the situation!?! You said it was a bug don’t renig and be like oh well we like this new intention... Fix the bug Please!! @CG_SBCrumb

    He never called it a bug. He said change:
    17u9kp1zwnnf.jpg

    A change to fix a bug caused Gas to counter attack, which would be a bug!
    IGN: RANKMAN
    Line: xSNAKEMAN
  • SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Upset that Crumb In One breath acknowledges a bug and working on it and in the next breath say we will monitor the situation!?! You said it was a bug don’t renig and be like oh well we like this new intention... Fix the bug Please!! @CG_SBCrumb

    He never called it a bug. He said change:
    17u9kp1zwnnf.jpg

    A change to fix a bug caused Gas to counter attack, which would be a bug!

    In your opinion. They still haven't called it a bug. The way turns should work in this game I'm fully expecting them to leave it this way, as it now works exactly as the ability is described.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    The fact that this "bug" benefits people who have GA$ more so vs people who don't means they are going to put it on the low priority list to fix. It just further enhances the revenue they get from frustration purchases for people without GA$ facing people who have him.

    If GA$ was allowing people to beat PVE on full auto because of a "bug" and get rewards for no effort, they'd fix it super quickly, just like so many previous times they've had messy bugs that benefit players and were fixed posthaste.

    Wait you still think only spenders have "GA$?"

    Ok.

    As usual your apt response to anything anti-CG is fairly prompt CG Defense Force member TVF.

    I didn't say crap about spenders/non-spenders who own GA$. I talked about frustration purchasing for those that don't have GA$ unlocked. I have 5 relic'd GA$ in my group this round I have to try to compete against, having to try to face even one can cause players to want to purchase / burn resources to ensure they get him the next time around.

    Maybe you should go have another latte to wake up before you respond any further. Perhaps go find a latte in Antarctica? Don't worry, we'll wait...
  • TVF
    21209 posts Member
    The fact that you are calling him GA$ means you think only spenders have him. Or are complaining about spenders having him. Or just think it's clever I guess? (It's not)
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    The fact that you are calling him GA$ means you think only spenders have him. Or are complaining about spenders having him. Or just think it's clever I guess? (It's not)

    Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant and unwanted. GA$ is a very appropriate term for the character, if you don't like it, don't use it. By the way, hurry up and get moving, your latte in antarctica is getting cold...
  • TVF
    21209 posts Member
    edited February 17
    .
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Upset that Crumb In One breath acknowledges a bug and working on it and in the next breath say we will monitor the situation!?! You said it was a bug don’t renig and be like oh well we like this new intention... Fix the bug Please!! @CG_SBCrumb

    He never called it a bug. He said change:
    17u9kp1zwnnf.jpg

    A change to fix a bug caused Gas to counter attack, which would be a bug!

    In your opinion. They still haven't called it a bug. The way turns should work in this game I'm fully expecting them to leave it this way, as it now works exactly as the ability is described.

    So it was bugged since release until the recent "change" that accidentally "fixed" it? Wow. Just....wow.

    You must be in great shape....able to jump through all those hoops. Impressive. Next could you explain how the moon landing was faked, the Earth is actually flat and the moon is actually just a big ball of cheese. I'll hang up and listen for your answers. Better stretch first.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    21209 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Upset that Crumb In One breath acknowledges a bug and working on it and in the next breath say we will monitor the situation!?! You said it was a bug don’t renig and be like oh well we like this new intention... Fix the bug Please!! @CG_SBCrumb

    He never called it a bug. He said change:
    17u9kp1zwnnf.jpg

    A change to fix a bug caused Gas to counter attack, which would be a bug!

    In your opinion. They still haven't called it a bug. The way turns should work in this game I'm fully expecting them to leave it this way, as it now works exactly as the ability is described.

    So it was bugged since release until the recent "change" that accidentally "fixed" it? Wow. Just....wow.

    You must be in great shape....able to jump through all those hoops. Impressive. Next could you explain how the moon landing was faked, the Earth is actually flat and the moon is actually just a big ball of cheese. I'll hang up and listen for your answers. Better stretch first.

    It's gonna be ok.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    3514 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    The fact that you are calling him GA$ means you think only spenders have him. Or are complaining about spenders having him. Or just think it's clever I guess? (It's not)

    Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant and unwanted. GA$ is a very appropriate term for the character, if you don't like it, don't use it. By the way, hurry up and get moving, your latte in antarctica is getting cold...

    why is GA$ an appropriate term for him?
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

    So it was bugged since release until the recent "change" that accidentally "fixed" it? Wow. Just....wow.

    You must be in great shape....able to jump through all those hoops. Impressive. Next could you explain how the moon landing was faked, the Earth is actually flat and the moon is actually just a big ball of cheese. I'll hang up and listen for your answers. Better stretch first.

    It's quite simple really, they said the moon wasn't made of cheese, so clearly they never went to it, and if the earth wasn't flat, then they would have been able to go legitimately and bring back evidence that the moon wasn't cheese, which they didn't do which means it was. It's not rocket science, that would have disproved the whole thing, this is forums logic. Much more powerful.
  • Lynora wrote: »
    DJT1 wrote: »
    Maybe you can lobby hard for them to reword it...did you ask them to make this change prior to it happening this week @Lynora


    Why would I ask them to reword it now that it's working as it should? Also, what difference does it make if I personally ask them to fix something? With how long stuff stays broken in this game, I just assume nothing will get fixed. Your attitude that people should only benefit from a bug fix if they personally reported it is absurd... you realize that, don't you?

    I absolutely hate CG, I find them to be a horrible, greedy, predatory company... but I find it funny that the one time they actually do fix a legitimate bug, and it positively impacts a character, you people throw a fit. You guys must get whiplash by looking so hard for things to get outraged about.

    Mate I still beat this horrible meta team regardless of the way it is now playing, more difficult with SE than it was but not much difference with GR...clearly you have maxed gas and have your panties in a knot that it doesn’t hold you top 10 all day. You didn’t think it was bugged previously, you just like that it suits your current team now and hence you’re beating the drum to leave it. Was never a problem before don’t see why it needed to change, GAS holds better than anything else on D right now...that’s plenty. I’m inherently reasonable in how I approach things, what’s absurd is I bothered to ask you if you were on the bandwagon before the bug appeared
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Upset that Crumb In One breath acknowledges a bug and working on it and in the next breath say we will monitor the situation!?! You said it was a bug don’t renig and be like oh well we like this new intention... Fix the bug Please!! @CG_SBCrumb

    He never called it a bug. He said change:
    17u9kp1zwnnf.jpg

    A change to fix a bug caused Gas to counter attack, which would be a bug!

    In your opinion. They still haven't called it a bug. The way turns should work in this game I'm fully expecting them to leave it this way, as it now works exactly as the ability is described.

    So it was bugged since release until the recent "change" that accidentally "fixed" it? Wow. Just....wow.

    You must be in great shape....able to jump through all those hoops. Impressive. Next could you explain how the moon landing was faked, the Earth is actually flat and the moon is actually just a big ball of cheese. I'll hang up and listen for your answers. Better stretch first.

    No need to be a *French word for shower*.

    The point myself and others have been making throughout this thread is that if GAS is supposed to go into cover at the end of a turn, then he should counter before covering, as that happens within the turn he is attacked, not afterwards.

    Yes, no one gave it a second thought before the other fix changed how he was countering, but by all definitions and other "end of turn" abilities this is now working as it is written. That's why I think they'll leave it as it is. My comment that you quoted was in response to a guy that claimed CG had called it a bug, then performed a u-turn.
  • Lynora wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Lynora wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Pretty clear cut. Once at 0% prot, he should go into cover without any counter attack. The people who have brought up that it should function like a death are correct.
    Except that's not how the ability is worded. He doesn't go into cover until the end of the turn, and counter attacks happen before the turn ends. So... you are wrong.
    Once he's at 0% prot he's shutdown. Sorry. Clear as day. Unless you want say Rebels to get counters in before they die.
    Once he's at 0% protection, he goes into cover at the end of the turn. Other things happen before the end of the turn... such as counter attacks. Going into cover is not the same as being defeated. You can say it should work differently all you want, but the FACT is that it now works exactly as the ability is written.

    It would be correct only if he did it every time. But the way it is, sometimes he counts, sometimes not.
  • UdalCuain
    3284 posts Member
    edited February 17
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    Lynora wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Lynora wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Pretty clear cut. Once at 0% prot, he should go into cover without any counter attack. The people who have brought up that it should function like a death are correct.
    Except that's not how the ability is worded. He doesn't go into cover until the end of the turn, and counter attacks happen before the turn ends. So... you are wrong.
    Once he's at 0% prot he's shutdown. Sorry. Clear as day. Unless you want say Rebels to get counters in before they die.
    Once he's at 0% protection, he goes into cover at the end of the turn. Other things happen before the end of the turn... such as counter attacks. Going into cover is not the same as being defeated. You can say it should work differently all you want, but the FACT is that it now works exactly as the ability is written.

    It would be correct only if he did it every time. But the way it is, sometimes he counts, sometimes not.

    Fear Ignore that. Brain fart. Daze will stop him countering though if your opponent manages to land it.
  • TheRHOMBUS
    1007 posts Member
    edited February 17
    TVF wrote: »
    The fact that you are calling him GA$ means you think only spenders have him. Or are complaining about spenders having him. Or just think it's clever I guess? (It's not)

    G$ is fairly clever. Whale discord started using it so you know it’s legit.

    I mean it’s no “UP”... but we all can’t be so brilliant, eh?
  • dalosto147 wrote: »
    Lynora wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Lynora wrote: »
    HokieFiend wrote: »
    Pretty clear cut. Once at 0% prot, he should go into cover without any counter attack. The people who have brought up that it should function like a death are correct.
    Except that's not how the ability is worded. He doesn't go into cover until the end of the turn, and counter attacks happen before the turn ends. So... you are wrong.
    Once he's at 0% prot he's shutdown. Sorry. Clear as day. Unless you want say Rebels to get counters in before they die.
    Once he's at 0% protection, he goes into cover at the end of the turn. Other things happen before the end of the turn... such as counter attacks. Going into cover is not the same as being defeated. You can say it should work differently all you want, but the FACT is that it now works exactly as the ability is written.

    It would be correct only if he did it every time. But the way it is, sometimes he counts, sometimes not.

    When exactly is he not countering? Some abilities cannot be countered, and daze will stop a counter.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Upset that Crumb In One breath acknowledges a bug and working on it and in the next breath say we will monitor the situation!?! You said it was a bug don’t renig and be like oh well we like this new intention... Fix the bug Please!! @CG_SBCrumb

    He never called it a bug. He said change:
    17u9kp1zwnnf.jpg

    A change to fix a bug caused Gas to counter attack, which would be a bug!

    In your opinion. They still haven't called it a bug. The way turns should work in this game I'm fully expecting them to leave it this way, as it now works exactly as the ability is described.

    So it was bugged since release until the recent "change" that accidentally "fixed" it? Wow. Just....wow.

    You must be in great shape....able to jump through all those hoops. Impressive. Next could you explain how the moon landing was faked, the Earth is actually flat and the moon is actually just a big ball of cheese. I'll hang up and listen for your answers. Better stretch first.

    It's gonna be ok.

    I know.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    21209 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    Upset that Crumb In One breath acknowledges a bug and working on it and in the next breath say we will monitor the situation!?! You said it was a bug don’t renig and be like oh well we like this new intention... Fix the bug Please!! @CG_SBCrumb

    He never called it a bug. He said change:
    17u9kp1zwnnf.jpg

    A change to fix a bug caused Gas to counter attack, which would be a bug!

    In your opinion. They still haven't called it a bug. The way turns should work in this game I'm fully expecting them to leave it this way, as it now works exactly as the ability is described.

    So it was bugged since release until the recent "change" that accidentally "fixed" it? Wow. Just....wow.

    You must be in great shape....able to jump through all those hoops. Impressive. Next could you explain how the moon landing was faked, the Earth is actually flat and the moon is actually just a big ball of cheese. I'll hang up and listen for your answers. Better stretch first.

    It's gonna be ok.

    I know.

    Hard to tell with that post.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
This discussion has been closed.