Galactic Legends Criticism [MERGE]

Replies

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    You guys are still mad and complaining like hell?
    Get over it!!!
    What are you expecting from complaint?
    Serious question

The hope that they read it and do better next time.

But i only speak for me.

Id also like to show how easy it is to beat... for kylo who is supposedly screwed and cant win
  • Options
    the worse part is tier 3 its random and you can lose and if you do thats 60 currency gone. you will waste all you refresh to get it back if you have enough crystals. a random game mode should not exist in a game like this.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    fhd0nhk3kpie.jpeg

The devs are staying quite because they want people to see what is waiting with ultimate abilities. They know and we don’t. All this blah blah blah must make them laugh.
    When we see these characters finally maxed out lots of people will have to eat some humble pie.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    fhd0nhk3kpie.jpeg

The devs are staying quite because they want people to see what is waiting with ultimate abilities. They know and we don’t. All this blah blah blah must make them laugh.
    When we see these characters finally maxed out lots of people will have to eat some humble pie.

Players criticizing ~ "CG, why do we have to gear up toons that are terrible to use in the event, also why is it that this event had more time to be worked on than any previous event and yet is the most bland?"

CG ~ "Ultimate abilities lamo"

Yes, i really see why they are so quiet, those 2 things really balance out after some careful consideration, thank you for offering that viewpoint.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    fhd0nhk3kpie.jpeg

Players criticizing ~ "CG, why do we have to gear up toons that are terrible to use in the event, also why is it that this event had more time to be worked on than any previous event and yet is the most bland?"

Yes, i really see why they are so quiet, those 2 things really balance out after some careful consideration, thank you for offering that viewpoint.

Well as someone who is using new shiny Rey in arena I can say I love this new character and can’t wait to unlock this ultimate ability ASAP!!!
    Now that being said. The devs created all these characters and for years everyone comment about how they streamline rosters and leave “useless” characters behind.
    Well so many people running their mouths has now come back to bite them in the backside. Lol
    What do you people think is going to happen with every faction from here on in lol!!!!!
    Better learn to accept that we will have to work on character you absolutely don’t want to in order to get these meta characters or simply say by by.
    Or should I say buy buy lol
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    I like the whole "kylo fans re being screwed" comments.

I beat rey.
    I beat gas.
    I beat revan.
    I can solo the tank with kylo/hoda.

And now youtube just did a solo sith raid with a kylo squad....

Yep not feeling too screwed.... and no one has the ultimate yet
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Options
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    fhd0nhk3kpie.jpeg

Well as someone who is using new shiny Rey in arena I can say I love this new character and can’t wait to unlock this ultimate ability ASAP!!!
    Now that being said. The devs created all these characters and for years everyone comment about how they streamline rosters and leave “useless” characters behind.
    Well so many people running their mouths has now come back to bite them in the backside. Lol
    What do you people think is going to happen with every faction from here on in lol!!!!!
    Better learn to accept that we will have to work on character you absolutely don’t want to in order to get these meta characters or simply say by by.
    Or should I say buy buy lol

Again, nothing to do with what i just said or the majority of player complaints.
    But sure, enjoy your new Rey
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »

I beat rey.
    I beat gas.
    I beat revan.

Solo the HSTR?! RIP SLKylo. Nerf incoming
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

I beat rey.
    I beat gas.
    I beat revan.

Solo the HSTR?! RIP SLKylo. Nerf incoming

Doubt it. Its not a loop or a glitch. Its simply damage output and how quickly he ramps up. You have to avoid 1 annihilate and from there hes golden
  • Options

I beat rey.
    I beat gas.
    I beat revan.

well vs rey he is pretty much,thats the main complain tho.

• Xhowrude
    228 posts Member
    Options
    They haven't posted anything since. They will hide until we simmer down and then announce the next GL like nothing happened
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

I beat rey.
    I beat gas.
    I beat revan.

Which is not proven at all.
  • Anton23
    143 posts Member
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

I beat rey.
    I beat gas.
    I beat revan.

Kylo beats Rey and it's proven. Kylo can beat any squad. Atm the best Kylo squad is not full FO, have a look at this video:
    https://youtu.be/-mkfIe5X_IE

I hope posting YouTube urls is allowed on the forum?
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Anton23 wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »

I beat rey.
    I beat gas.
    I beat revan.

Kylo beats Rey and it's proven. Kylo can beat any squad. Atm the best Kylo squad is not full FO, have a look at this video:
    https://youtu.be/-mkfIe5X_IE

I hope posting YouTube urls is allowed on the forum?

If you follow the chain of comments my response was to he's junk compared to Rey sentiment. So the video proves the opposite.
  • Ultra
    11505 posts Moderator
    Options
    Until CG responds to the community, I am not going to let this thread quietly go away. Don’t forget the event was trash and so was the communication from CG as soon as it came out. Shame on you CG.
    Team Crumb vs Team Tophat round 2
  • Options
    These forums are useless for criticism about the event. The devs won’t listen.

The devs care about one thing...$$$$$$.
    Complaining about the event won’t help.

There are 2 things you can do to get their attention.

Either close your wallets or quit entirely will hopefully get their attention.

I’ve faced a GLrey in arena. She’s pretty freaking over powered. I’m not gearing up Rose. Im not wanting her to be nerfed. I’m perfectly fine with moving on. I was just waiting for the straw to break the camels back....and for me this event was that straw.

• dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    edited April 2020
    Options

I beat rey.
    I beat gas.
    I beat revan.

And fall to 40th every night.
  • Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    It’s called feedback and CG would be wise to listen to the constructive criticism, as some of their biggest spenders/customers have legitimate gripes with the GL release.
    You're right
    But still, thread was created March 26th
    Now its April 2nd
    A week should be enough time to read what their player base criticised
    But you guys write, and write, and write - where's the difference what's already been written on page 1?

Did you ever consider that ppl keep writing couse cg is mia?We got not a single word from them.

Also what is the purpose of forums if ppl cant post their thoughts?Lets close it down completely then.

• ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    dalosto147 wrote: »

I beat rey.
    I beat gas.
    I beat revan.

And fall to 40th every night.

So? Hes an offense team, not a defense team.

Get your payout and set defense team. Maybe gas or a darth revan squad.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Options
    Last screenshot taken, Rey died on that turn and Finn was still stunned, hit for final blow, game froze kicked me to tiles screen, progress and Tokens lost.... Yes this was tier6... Compensation,,. Very doubtful but put a ticket with EA atleast they will normally work with you...

The toons are ok, they are not the “Hot Garbage” I claimed at the beginning, however this event is one of the worst big reveal big PAY events ever and it’s horrible and my opinion on that won’t change... CLS was the best event to date and BB8 was the best cut scene to date.... this had neither.