SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

• Options
    MikKro wrote: »
    Here you go CG, not perfect but i think its far better

Basic: (ZETA) Deception
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Shock for 2 turns. This attack deals double damage to Decieved enemies If that enemy wasn't Deceived, they become Deceived for 2 turns, increased to 3 turns if they are Light Side.

Deceived can't be copied, dispelled, or resisted. Sith Eternal Emperor gains Speed Up for 2 turns. This ability can't be countered.

Special 1: (ZETA) Dark Side of the Force (Cooldown 3)
    FINAL TEXT: Dispell all debuffs on Sith allies then deal Special damage to target enemy and call all other Dark Side allies to assist, dealing 10% more damage for each Deceived enemy. Dark Side allies recover 35% Health and Protection. Light Side enemies defeated this turn can't be revived.

Special 2: (ZETA) Unraveled Destiny (Cooldown 6)
    FINAL TEXT: Dark Side allies gain Retribution for 3 turns, and Dark Side Tank allies gain Taunt for 2 turns. Remove Linked from all enemies. Then, target enemy becomes Linked until a Linked enemy is defeated or until the end of encounter. Sith Eternal Emperor gains the granted ability Entwined Fate and takes a bonus turn.

During this bonus turn, Sith Eternal Emperor may only use Entwined Fate, can't be ability blocked, ignores taunt effects, and may not target a Linked character. If only 1 enemy is present, link an ally instead.

Linked: This character is Linked

Entwined Fate: Target enemy becomes Linked. This ability is removed and can't be used again until Unraveled Destiny is used.

Leader: (ZETA) Sith Eternal
    FINAL TEXT: Dark Side allies have +20% Mastery, +25% Potency, +20 Speed, and gain Offence equal to 20% Potency doubled for Sith allies.

If all allies are Sith, Sith Eternal Emperor ignores taunt.

Whenever a Deceived or Linked enemy uses an ability, Sith Eternal Emperor gains 10% Mastery (stacking) until the end of encounter and other Sith allies gain half that amount. Whenever a Linked enemy takes or skips a turn, Sith Eternal Emperor gains 8% Ultimate Charge.

Whenever a Sith ally is defeated, dispel all debuffs on other Sith allies and they recover 100% Health and Protection. Sith allies can't be revived ignore defense when targeting a Light Side enemy.

Unique 1: (ZETA) Sow Discord
    FINAL TEXT: Sith Eternal Emperor is immune to taunt effects, Ability Block and Turn Meter reduction. Deceived enemies can't counter attack and Deceived Rebel and Jedi enemies can't or gain bonus Turn Meter.

At the start of Sith Eternal Emperor's turn, if no enemies are Deceived, the weakest Light Side enemy becomes Deceived for 2 turns. Whenever a Deceived enemy uses an ability, their weakest ally without Deceived becomes Deceived for the max duration Sith Eternal Emperor could inflict on them (limit once per turn), and Sith Eternal Emperor recovers 2% Protection. Deceived can't be copied, dispelled, or resisted.

At the start of each Linked enemy's turn, Linked enemies lose 20% Max Protection, quadrupled for Jedi, and Sith Eternal Emperor gains 25% of the amount lost. Linked raid bosses instead gain Expose for 2 turns, which can't be resisted.

Linked enemies can't critically hit (excludes Galactic Legends), and damage they deal is decreased by 25% (15% for Galactic Legends)

Ultimate: Unlimited Power! (Must charge to 100% before use)
    Deal massive damage to Linked enemies, doubled for Light Side and Special damage to all enemies. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived. This attack can't be evaded, can't be countered and ignores defense. All Dark Side allies gain Offence Up, Defense Up, Potency Up, Health Steal Up and Defense Penetration for 2 turns.

Edit: Ability block immunity
    Edit 2: taunt ignore if all allies are sith

@Kyno @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Doja_Fett this right here is the culmination of most of our suggestions, testing, hard work, ect.

Please take a long look and forward to the devs for feedback.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Shiryu wrote: »
    Here you go CG, not perfect but i think its far better

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Shock for 2 turns. This attack deals double damage to Decieved enemies If that enemy wasn't Deceived, they become Deceived for 2 turns, increased to 3 turns if they are Light Side.

Deceived can't be copied, dispelled, or resisted. Sith Eternal Emperor gains Speed Up for 2 turns. This ability can't be countered.

FINAL TEXT: Dispell all debuffs on Sith allies then deal Special damage to target enemy and call all other Dark Side allies to assist, dealing 10% more damage for each Deceived enemy. Dark Side allies recover 35% Health and Protection. Light Side enemies defeated this turn can't be revived.

FINAL TEXT: Dark Side allies gain Retribution for 3 turns, and Dark Side Tank allies gain Taunt for 2 turns. Remove Linked from all enemies. Then, target enemy becomes Linked until a Linked enemy is defeated or until the end of encounter. Sith Eternal Emperor gains the granted ability Entwined Fate and takes a bonus turn.

During this bonus turn, Sith Eternal Emperor may only use Entwined Fate, can't be ability blocked, ignores taunt effects, and may not target a Linked character. If only 1 enemy is present, link an ally instead.

Entwined Fate: Target enemy becomes Linked. This ability is removed and can't be used again until Unraveled Destiny is used.

FINAL TEXT: Dark Side allies have +20% Mastery, +25% Potency, +20 Speed, and gain Offence equal to 20% Potency doubled for Sith allies.

Whenever a Deceived or Linked enemy uses an ability, Sith Eternal Emperor gains 10% Mastery (stacking) until the end of encounter and other Sith allies gain half that amount. Whenever a Linked enemy takes or skips a turn, Sith Eternal Emperor gains 8% Ultimate Charge.

Whenever a Sith ally is defeated, dispel all debuffs on other Sith allies and they recover 100% Health and Protection. Sith allies can't be revived ignore defense when targeting a Light Side enemy.

FINAL TEXT: Sith Eternal Emperor is immune to taunt effects, Ability Block and Turn Meter reduction. Deceived enemies can't counter attack and Deceived Rebel and Jedi enemies can't or gain bonus Turn Meter.

At the start of Sith Eternal Emperor's turn, if no enemies are Deceived, the weakest Light Side enemy becomes Deceived for 2 turns. Whenever a Deceived enemy uses an ability, their weakest ally without Deceived becomes Deceived for the max duration Sith Eternal Emperor could inflict on them (limit once per turn), and Sith Eternal Emperor recovers 2% Protection. Deceived can't be copied, dispelled, or resisted.

At the start of each Linked enemy's turn, Linked enemies lose 20% Max Protection, quadrupled for Jedi, and Sith Eternal Emperor gains 25% of the amount lost. Linked raid bosses instead gain Expose for 2 turns, which can't be resisted.

Linked enemies can't critically hit (excludes Galactic Legends), and damage they deal is decreased by 25% (15% for Galactic Legends)

Ultimate: Unlimited Power! (Must charge to 100% before use)
    Deal massive damage to Linked enemies, doubled for Light Side and Special damage to all enemies. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived. This attack can't be evaded, can't be countered and ignores defense. All Dark Side allies gain Offence Up, Defense Up, Potency Up, Health Steal Up and Defense Penetration for 2 turns.

Edit: Ability block immunity
    Edit 2: taunt ignore if all allies are sith

Kyno CG_SBCrumb CG_Doja_Fett this right here is the culmination of most of our suggestions, testing, hard work, ect.

Please take a long look and forward to the devs for feedback.

Yep, a lot of these have already passed along in one form or another.

• MikKro
    333 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Indeed, wouldn't make him a "i win" button, but could fix most of his problems.
    Post edited by MikKro on
  • Options
    Having linked light side take 200k + whatever damage this would do is alot

Meanwhile SLKR 300k+

• Options
    True, and rey whirlwind spam. On second thought it needs a buff
  • Options
    4zas1ccqqsnx.png

Yes this is only mod battles, but I find it funny that Visas Marr can do this much damage as a healer, but Sith Eternal Emperor is hitting for maybe 30k pre ult lol.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Starting to think that the devs need a buff,
    -speed up 80%,
    -communication 100%.
    -new content 100%
    We have given everything they need ++++++++++++.
    Post edited by Sewpot on
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Starting to think that the devs need a buff, speed up 80%, communication 100%.
    We have given everything they need ++++++++++++.

:D:D:D 100%
  • Options
    MaulVI wrote: »
    4zas1ccqqsnx.png

Yes this is only mod battles, but I find it funny that Visas Marr can do this much damage as a healer, but Sith Eternal Emperor is hitting for maybe 30k pre ult lol.

Ooooooh yikes, comparing stats with Visas is NEVER a good sign, especially for a GL :D
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    4zas1ccqqsnx.png

Ooooooh yikes, comparing stats with Visas is NEVER a good sign, especially for a GL :D

Leta see SEE in the mod battle to see what he looks like.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    79ts5nrzoysl.jpeg
  • dgree
    522 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Just my opinion, but I don't think the suggested kit is that good. Some good stuff of course, but also some iffy parts that don't improve SEE's survivability and ultimate charge enough, and don't fix his relatively weak post-ultimate state that needs to compensate for his initial weakness. I don't think I'm putting as much thought into this as you guys are, but in lieu of having a bunch of time, this is a brief response.
    • Linking an ally in the case of only one enemy is a good workaround for lone enemies so that SEE is still functional.
    • Making it so Deceived isn't so dysfunctional against DS teams is a good move. This is the right sort of change--otherwise DS squads can wind up with no Deceived and there's nothing you can do about it when SEE should be able to quickly spread Deceived to both LS and DS.
    • Decreased damage from link applying to GLs is important. I would even consider crit negation tbh--Rey and especially SLKR have a lot of this and it applies vs GLs too.
    • Ultimate charge is a pretty good fix. I'm not sure about sacrificing charge from counters and assists, even though SEE does a bit to prevent those anyway, but it's something to consider. It's a little weird in the original kit to make SEE super weak to compensate for DR being "too strong" and then have immense anti-synergy between SEE and DR.

• SEE ignoring taunt should be just for applying Linked. There's also not a great reason to try to force the entire squad to be Sith--SEE already does very little for non-Sith allies (and Sith allies, even) compared to SLKR. Bonuses for Sith are good, but locking an important mechanic behind that isn't so good and removes a lot of potential for using wat, thrawn, etc. It's already not clear if SEE does well without a wat tech on him, especially post-ultimate.
    • Shocked on basic is nice, but probably a little too much. And 2x damage isn't necessary imo.
    • TBH, the LS/DS stuff on attacks should mostly be discarded it doesn't have much of a basis in lore and it forms a pillar of SEE's weakness--mediocre performance vs LS, garbage vs DS. The previous GLs don't have this, and I have little faith that such weaknesses in the guise of strength will be balanced out by actual strength.
    • Ah, I see ultimate form is removed in place of just the ultimate special. Removing the locked high-damage shock that SEE needs (that currently has low multipliers) takes away an important part of SEE's kit. It should just do a ton of damage against any enemy, rather than modest damage vs Jedi and "wet fart" damage vs. DS.
    • Mastery growth through the leadership is overrated. It should be higher and it's hardly so strong that it can't last until the end of battle.
    • There's no mention here of damage multipliers. SEE's ultimate damage multipliers need to be much higher. If there's no ultimate transformation, it needs to be higher. If there is a transformation--and after all the work CG put into this I think any serious estimate is that this will stay--the pre-ultimate basic can get a slight tweak but can remain fairly weak, but the post-ultimate basic must be A LOT higher, no **** restrictions. We've discussed this point a lot and it's very obvious.
    • For the big AOE, idc much for a bunch of buffs. It's a little too easy for various enemies to inflict SEE with buff immunity or simply dispel his buffs, and this looks more like it was grabbed from JML's ultimate when the two toons are very different thematically. JML buffs and protects his allies. SEE sacrifices his allies and becomes super powerful--part of the reason he should get a bunch of mastery, and stats from allies or ally deaths.
    Post edited by dgree on
  • Options
    @WattoisSnoke you had really good feedback, where'd it go!? You covered some of the issue much better than me in my coffee deprived daze
  • Options
    dgree wrote: »
    @WattoisSnoke you had really good feedback, where'd it go!? You covered some of the issue much better than me in my coffee deprived daze

Hang on, I went to edit it and it disappeared, I’ll re type it now
  • Options
    Fast edit sometimes triggers spam filter auto delete
  • WattoisSnoke
    244 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Just my opinion, but I don't think the suggested kit is that good. Some good stuff of course, but also some iffy parts that don't improve SEE's survivability and ultimate charge enough, and don't fix his relatively weak post-ultimate state that needs to compensate for his initial weakness. I don't think I'm putting as much thought into this as you guys are, but in lieu of having a bunch of time, this is a brief response.
    • Linking an ally in the case of only one enemy is a good workaround for lone enemies so that SEE is still functional.
    • Making it so Deceived isn't so dysfunctional against DS teams is a good move. This is the right sort of change--otherwise DS squads can wind up with no Deceived and there's nothing you can do about it when SEE should be able to quickly spread Deceived to both LS and DS.
    • Decreased damage from link applying to GLs is important. I would even consider crit negation tbh--Rey and especially SLKR have a lot of this and it applies vs GLs too.
    • Ultimate charge is a pretty good fix. I'm not sure about sacrificing charge from counters and assists, even though SEE does a bit to prevent those anyway, but it's something to consider. It's a little weird in the original kit to make SEE super weak to compensate for DR being "too strong" and then have immense anti-synergy between SEE and DR.

• SEE ignoring taunt should be just for applying Linked. There's also not a great reason to try to force the entire squad to be Sith--SEE already does very little for non-Sith allies (and Sith allies, even) compared to SLKR. Bonuses for Sith are good, but locking an important mechanic behind that isn't so good and removes a lot of potential for using wat, thrawn, etc. It's already not clear if SEE does well without a wat tech on him, especially post-ultimate.
    • Shocked on basic is nice, but probably a little too much. And 2x damage isn't necessary imo.
    • TBH, the LS/DS stuff on attacks should mostly be discarded it doesn't have much of a basis in lore and it forms a pillar of SEE's weakness--mediocre performance vs LS, garbage vs DS. The previous GLs don't have this, and I have little faith that such weaknesses in the guise of strength will be balanced out by actual strength.
    • Ah, I see ultimate form is removed in place of just the ultimate special. Removing the locked high-damage shock that SEE needs (that currently has low multipliers) takes away an important part of SEE's kit. It should just do a ton of damage against any enemy, rather than modest damage vs Jedi and "wet fart" damage vs. DS.
    • Mastery growth through the leadership is overrated. It should be higher and it's hardly so strong that it can't last until the end of battle.
    • There's no mention here of damage multipliers. SEE's ultimate damage multipliers need to be much higher. If there's no ultimate transformation, it needs to be higher. If there is a transformation--and after all the work CG put into this I think any serious estimate is that this will stay--the pre-ultimate basic can get a slight tweak but can remain fairly weak, but the post-ultimate basic must be A LOT higher, no **** restrictions. We've discussed this point a lot and it's very obvious.
    • For the big AOE, idc much for a bunch of buffs. It's a little too easy for various enemies to inflict SEE with buff immunity or simply dispel his buffs, and this looks more like it was grabbed from JML's ultimate when the two toons are very different thematically. JML buffs and protects his allies. SEE sacrifices his allies and becomes super powerful--part of the reason he should get a bunch of mastery, and stats from allies or ally deaths.

Ok so, as I said before accidentally deleting the comment, I agree with your points that the suggested kit needs some work and here’s how it could be better...

Leader- Leave the potency at 30% (doubled for Sith) and base Offence increase on their potency percentage. It’s a good way to increase the low Offence of Sith.

- Add in that Sith tanks gain 40% health and 40% protection as well as +100% defence while taunting (SE Trooper should be a brick wall with this). The Sith tanks need to be worrying because you want to get through them quick before SEE goes insane but they are outright hard to put down. Also keep the suggested removal of no revives- Sion should be a really pain with Held by Hatred.

- When SEE goes into ultimate, I’d have him cripple his own tanks to massively boost his own survivabilty and his attack power needs to represent a DEVASTATING attacker. Keep the shock attack but boost it massively and give him stacking offence the more shocks are on the field - if SLKR has no damage ceiling, why should SEE?
    As for his AOE, which is utterly underwhelming as it stands right now, it needs to be a terrifying attack that SEE can spam similar to Rey’s whirlwind attack and it should cripple the survivors (armour shred on survivors??) This needs to be a serious payoff to getting him to his ultimate transformation!

I agree 100% with what you said that linked enemies (including GL’s) need to not be able to critically hit AND have their damage reduced - even have it reduce further the longer they are linked, to a certain point at least. And deceived needs to affect linked enemies even more, he needs to properly control the battlefield and properly be able to cripple, confuse and neuter his enemies before going super saiyan senate on them. In this sense I don’t mind his pre ultimate basic not hitting TOO hard... do increase it a bit but his strength in this form should be neutering and manipulating the opposing team.

- definitely do remove the faction based penalties- have him simply get even more out of his kit against LS enemies but still work against DS enemies but more supercharged against the former.

I agree that linking should ignore taunt and I like the op suggestion that his mass assist cleanses allies before calling them.

Also, you are right on his ultimate adding buffs not suiting his character, or SWGOH Sith in general. Jedi buff, Sith debuff! But in summary, you are right, overall he makes his team a brick wall... until he gains his power back then he discard them and becomes a 1 Sith army who decimated and becomes stronger the longer he fights.

EDIT- one this that sprung to mind given his role of working in the shadows until he goes crazy with power... I’m amazed stealth isn’t a part of his kit pre ultimate- but now we talking crazy. One last thing, SEE takes an immediate turn after activating his ultimate ability!
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    when these terms are far more fitting in the context of Ben Shapiro's arguments against those with whom he disagrees!

Uh...
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Alright, Kit 2.0, now with more feedback, decieved synergy, less blue and looking like a christmas tree

FINAL TEXT: Deal Special damage to target enemy and inflict Shock for 2 turns. This attack deals double damage to Light Side Decieved enemies. If that enemy wasn't Deceived, they become Deceived for 2 turns. increased to 3 turns if they are Light Side.

FINAL TEXT: Dispell all debuffs on Sith allies then deal Special damage to target enemy and call all other Dark Side allies to assist, dealing 10% more damage for each Deceived enemy. Dark Side allies recover 35% Health and Protection. Light Side Decieved enemies defeated this turn can't be revived.

FINAL TEXT: Dark Side allies gain Retribution for 3 turns, and Dark Side Tank allies gain Taunt for 2 turns. Remove Linked from all enemies. Then, target enemy becomes Linked until a Linked enemy is defeated or until the end of encounter. This ability ignores Taunt.(Like a targeted buff Rally/Master's Training) Sith Eternal Emperor gains the granted ability Entwined Fate and takes a bonus turn.

Whenever a Deceived or Linked enemy uses an ability, Sith Eternal Emperor gains 10% Mastery (stacking) until the end of encounter and other Sith allies gain half that amount. Whenever a Linked enemy uses an ability, takes or skips a turn, Sith Eternal Emperor gains 8% Ultimate Charge.

Whenever a Sith ally is defeated, Sith Eternal Emperor gains 20% Offence, dispel all debuffs on other Sith allies and they recover 100% Health and Protection. Sith allies can't be revived ignore defense when targeting a Light Side Decieved enemy.

Ultimate: Unlimited Power! (1) (Must charge to 100% before use)
    Deal 2x massive damage to Linked enemies, and Special damage to all enemies, doubled for Light Side Decieved enemies. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived. This attack can't be evaded, can't be countered and ignores defense. All Dark Side allies gain Offence Up, Defense Up, Potency Up, Health Steal Up and Defense Penetration for 2 turns. Sith allies gain Final Order for 2 turns which cant be copied, dispelled or prevented.

Final Order: 20% Offence, Potency, Defense, Tenacity and 50% Health Steal

OR

Ultimate: Unlimited Power! (2) (Must charge to 100% before use)
    Deal 2x massive damage to Linked enemies, and Special damage to all enemies, doubled for Light Side Decieved enemies. Enemies defeated by this ability can't be revived. This attack can't be evaded, can't be countered and ignores defense. All Dark Side allies gain Offence Up, Defense Up, Potency Up, Health Steal Up and Defense Penetration for 2 turns. Allies lose 10% Offence, Max Health and Defense and Sith Eternal Emperor gains those ammounts, stacking until the end of battle.

Post edited by MikKro on
  • Options
    @wat

EDIT- one this that sprung to mind given his role of working in the shadows until he goes crazy with power... I’m amazed stealth isn’t a part of his kit pre ultimate- but now we talking crazy.
    Like I already said, good points and suggestions. ACHUALLLY though, regarding stealth--deceived is basically, in general, a debuff-induced stealth.

• Options
    [/list][/quote]
    EDIT- one this that sprung to mind given his role of working in the shadows until he goes crazy with power... I’m amazed stealth isn’t a part of his kit pre ultimate- but now we talking crazy. [/quote]
    Like I already said, good points and suggestions. ACHUALLLY though, regarding stealth--deceived is basically, in general, a debuff-induced stealth.

[/quote]

Oh I know, just strange he isn’t legit stealth, I’d almost prefer that if link is active on the field, SEE is stealthed which cannot be dispelled, copied etc
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    4zas1ccqqsnx.png

Pre ultimate and post ultimate, some 6c/6b mods

diuevv0esxci.jpg
    m4zplqcvsyqj.jpg

• Options
    LordDunbar wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    4zas1ccqqsnx.png

Pre ultimate and post ultimate, some 6c/6b mods

diuevv0esxci.jpg
    m4zplqcvsyqj.jpg

Do note your comparing Basic fart damage VS ultimate aoe damage.

Do Basic vs Basic for the best comparison.
    (also i realize your comparing SEE vs Visas. Still horrendous that SEE is barly doing more)
  • Options
    Visas is buffed more, tbf. But to be really fair, this is Visas. If the same people pulling off this performance with Visas are struggling with SEE, maybe that's noteworthy or something.

In related news, after quickly stopping shipment purchases for SEE and double refreshes Piett's node, I am now not even refreshing Piett's node. When I get him he'll be a good toon, but there's zero rush to get SEE when he'll do close to nothing for me--not compared to past or future GLs who he'll be incapable of beating, and not compared to a few toons I can gear up at a fraction of the cost to achieve a *better* (better!) outcome in every game mode.
  • Options
    Visas is buffed more, tbf. But to be really fair, this is Visas. If the same people pulling off this performance with Visas are struggling with SEE, maybe that's noteworthy or something.

I dont think SEE can gain ult charge under Boba. Not sure if my Wat qualifies for the battle ill check
  • Options
    Just a note on Linking an Ally: while it seems more thematically correct, that could cause major problems when you’re having a SEE vs SEE battle and could end up with three links on the same side of the field, which expire at different times.

I think the “shattered link” idea is more realistic to implement. Let SEE target the first Linked enemy with Entwined Fate, and if he does inflict one Shattered Link instead.

As for what it does... increased damage reduction, perhaps something more potent like Increased Cooldowns on damaging SEE while Decieved, etc.
  • Options

In related news, after quickly stopping shipment purchases for SEE and double refreshes Piett's node, I am now not even refreshing Piett's node. When I get him he'll be a good toon, but there's zero rush to get SEE when he'll do close to nothing for me--not compared to past or future GLs who he'll be incapable of beating, and not compared to a few toons I can gear up at a fraction of the cost to achieve a *better* (better!) outcome in every game mode.

I dont think SEE can gain ult charge under Boba. Not sure if my Wat qualifies for the battle ill check

No. SEE will NEVER ULT under any other lead. not enough turns.

That and what relic level was that visas? or was she just g12?
  • Options
    Shiryu wrote: »

No. SEE will NEVER ULT under any other lead. not enough turns.

That and what relic level was that visas? or was she just g12?

It was @MaulVI Visas
  • Options
    4zas1ccqqsnx.png

what's your visas stats and mods? I know your buffing her here with the supporting cast however it'd benefit to know if she's reliced or not
  • Options
    As much as it is relevant info and I support finding out the details of her mods, relics, and buffs, I love that we're nitpicking why someone like VISAS MARR is doing better than SEE in any context :D

If the day came during the first GL release that we were comparing SLKR or Rey to someone like Visas Marr, people would be outraged. But for SEE we just see it as another day in paradise. That speaks volumes
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    As much as it is relevant info and I support finding out the details of her mods, relics, and buffs, I love that we're nitpicking why someone like VISAS MARR is doing better than SEE in any context :D

If the day came during the first GL release that we were comparing SLKR or Rey to someone like Visas Marr, people would be outraged. But for SEE we just see it as another day in paradise. That speaks volumes

Its probably because details matter. Have a GL is not an "I win" button, things like mods and other factors can matter.

Yes you can mod and team CUP to hit like a poorly molded GAS, maybe even an ok, but kind of wrong GAS.

Your willingness to ignore that, also speaks volumes. We get it you want a buff, but that's no reason to say there is no value in a conversation.
This discussion has been closed.