Shard Economy Changes [MEGA]

Replies

• TVF
    26682 posts Member
    I would say, I have definitely noticed a difference on my alt account on how fast you can finish a hard node.

Since they literally changed drops from 1 to 2, I would certainly hope so.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • In the stores, I have been allocating at least half of the currency to the shard shop since those farms are pretty quick now and are getting done far faster than I can gear them all anyway. The extra shard shop currency and using more energy for gear helps some but there is still more that needs to be done to get these characters geared more quickly. At least up to g12 (I get it that relics is a bottleneck).

Hopefully, they meant it when they said they want to eventually ease the gear grind.

Not sure how Gear is going any faster. Its the same rate as before.
    Unless you mean you have finished a character & now devote that to a Maxed one.

• In the stores, I have been allocating at least half of the currency to the shard shop since those farms are pretty quick now and are getting done far faster than I can gear them all anyway. The extra shard shop currency and using more energy for gear helps some but there is still more that needs to be done to get these characters geared more quickly. At least up to g12 (I get it that relics is a bottleneck).

Hopefully, they meant it when they said they want to eventually ease the gear grind.

Since shards are finished quicker, energy can be used for gear earlier than before the economy changes, hence slightly more gear. I think that was the point made.
  • DarkHelmet1138
    3512 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    In the stores, I have been allocating at least half of the currency to the shard shop since those farms are pretty quick now and are getting done far faster than I can gear them all anyway. The extra shard shop currency and using more energy for gear helps some but there is still more that needs to be done to get these characters geared more quickly. At least up to g12 (I get it that relics is a bottleneck).

Well I am purposely putting some of the store currency towards shard shop. So there's more gear there. And I am also waiting to start the next set of farms until I use some energy for gear. So a bit faster there. Right now I'm only spending about half my energy on shards to try and balance it out a bit.