Mestre Fabio, Obiwankeoki, MonYolo, Groggy, Adir, Peempo, FlamingDragon

Replies

• Options
    Hello Peempo.

It is a pleasure to talk to you. We have battled for many months. I like your Jedi team.

I love my geared out Jedi's too but I did not choose to fight with the same team you have.
    You beat me to it and you made it your own. I remember when you maxed out your Ima Gun Di. It was almost a week before I maxed mine. So I decided to go push my empire toons.

We have the same payout EST time zone Peempo.

It seems like over the last month. I have been finishing second uncontested while you take first from "Fabio"

What payout is he on?

To be honest, I am quite happy with second place every day. There is the odd time when I notice you are not attacking first place. When ever that option arises and I notice, I will certainly go for 1st, but it is not important for me.

pnutbutter...

Is that your in game name?
    I am sorry. I never try to purposely knock people out of their payout, and I a truly sorry that I did over a dozen times.

The only time I attack close to midnight EST is when I still have not fought my (5) battles for the day. That is my personal reset time. Please let me know what names to avoid attacking and I will not do so.

Cheers. I hope this helps

Groggy

PS. I love the Vader Zeta!!!
  • Options
    Hello Peempo.

It is a pleasure to talk to you. We have battled for many months. I like your Jedi team.

I love my geared out Jedi's too but I did not choose to fight with the same team you have.
    You beat me to it and you made it your own. I remember when you maxed out your Ima Gun Di. It was almost a week before I maxed mine. So I decided to go push my empire toons.

It seems like over the last month. I have been finishing second uncontested while you take first from "Fabio"

What payout is he on?

To be honest, I am quite happy with second place every day. There is the odd time when I notice you are not attacking first place. When ever that option arises and I notice, I will certainly go for 1st, but it is not important for me.

pnutbutter...

I am sorry. I never try to purposely knock people out of their payout, and I a truly sorry that I did over a dozen times.

The only time I attack close to midnight EST is when I still have not fought my (5) battles for the day. That is my personal reset time. Please let me know what names to avoid attacking and I will not do so.

Groggy

Hey groggy, I'm obiwankeoki in game. You're est, that makes sense. My payout right now is 11am est actually. I think when it's day light savings, my payout is at 12am on the east coast. My payout doesn't move since Hawaii doesn't recognize day light savings.

If you have Line, we can coordinate, we have a handful of top ten finishers on Line.
  • Options
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    Hello Peempo.

What payout is he on?

pnutbutter...

Groggy

Hey groggy, I'm obiwankeoki in game. You're est, that makes sense. My payout right now is 11am est actually. I think when it's day light savings, my payout is at 12am on the east coast. My payout doesn't move since Hawaii doesn't recognize day light savings.

If you have Line, we can coordinate, we have a handful of top ten finishers on Line.

I think Obi means 11pm est
  • Options
    Hello Peempo.

What payout is he on?

pnutbutter...

Groggy

Ya you share Peempos payout. I am 2 hours after you (framingdragon), then monyolo is an hour after me. Mestre is some time earlier I believe.
  • Options
    I'm 6pm pst right now, so 9pm est. Same as Mon Yolo looks like, seeing as we are still sniping each other. Keoki, a truce sounds good! My line ID is adir_swgoh
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @xxxGroggyxxx my payout is earlier than yours, 03:00pm est (new york time). After this time I am not fighting for rank 1 anymore, I just keep fighting my last tries to avoid drop too much, but I avoid the mates in this topic. So after Obi payout I fight back for rank 1.
    Post edited by fberbert on
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    Hello Peempo.

What payout is he on?

pnutbutter...

Groggy

I think Obi means 11pm est

Ohh good call, ya, 11pm est right now.

Mestre, lol you tagged someone else!
  • Options
    Hello Peempo.

What payout is he on?

pnutbutter...

Groggy

Hell yeah, this definitely helps and it's good to hear from you as well. Your team is scary now with Vader Zeta, I've got some dsy
    Hello Peempo.

What payout is he on?

pnutbutter...

Groggy

Yeah it's definitely been quite the rivalry we've had over the last year :p I'm glad we were able to find you. That Vader team is rough to fight, especially with the addition of bariss zeta. How's your GK progress?
  • Options
    Thank you Peempo.

Sadly my guild is not doing the heroic raid yet. The guild I run has many real life friends and it is open to join. As a guild we are not competitive enough to tackle heroic yet. I love my guild though. The are a great group of people of all ages and all walks of life. At least 80% of my guild has been with me since day 1.

Have you considered getting the Qui Gon Jinn and/or Yoda Zesta's? With both of them "Zeta", they should make a great arena Jedi team.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you Peempo.

Sadly my guild is not doing the heroic raid yet. The guild I run has many real life friends and it is open to join. As a guild we are not competitive enough to tackle heroic yet. I love my guild though. The are a great group of people of all ages and all walks of life. At least 80% of my guild has been with me since day 1.

Have you considered getting the Qui Gon Jinn and/or Yoda Zesta's? With both of them "Zeta", they should make a great arena Jedi team.

Yeah I've been giving it some thought, bit behind on the zeta game. Just got the challenge last week and I'm 7/20, I've also heard sketchy things about qgj zeta in arena. Baze is apparently bugged and almost 100% counters him.

Sucks about no heroic AAT yet but tight knit guilds are worth sacrificing a bit of progress for no doubt, that's how my old guild was but I caved to the love of GK. Nice job beating mestre ;)
  • Options
    Hey Groggy, you broke my heart last night!
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    @xxxGroggyxxx We all love you for beating Mestre's cheating team. Keep it up please lol
  • Options
    How did I break your heart?
  • Options
    I did not realize this was Fabio. I dreaded the day I would see General Kenobi in the arena that was not mine.
    Your squad has a really good combo. Well done!

By default I would have thought to but Kenobi with 4 other Jedi's. I like your imagination with the rebels and Fives.
  • Options
    I did not realize this was Fabio. I dreaded the day I would see General Kenobi in the arena that was not mine.
    Your squad has a really good combo. Well done!

By default I would have thought to but Kenobi with 4 other Jedi's. I like your imagination with the rebels and Fives.

Oh that gk lead Jedi team is coming... maybe tomorrow ;)
  • HoaC
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hey mates,
    I just realized our shard has a thread over here...
    I'd really appreciate if you are not fighting me in te last 30 minutes before my payout.
    I'm german, gmt +1, my payout is at 6pm cet. (9am pst)
  • Options
    Hey hoac, good to see ya on here. I've definitely been a culprit of that in the past, I'll lay off :) my payout is 6pm eastern, or GMT +10
  • HoaC
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hey peempo! Thanks!
    We had some nice fights yesterday :#
    I actually only fight in the last our, or when i dropped far out of top ten, so no threat from my side ;)
    Post edited by HoaC on
  • Options
    HoaC wrote: »
    Hey mates,
    I just realized our shard has a thread over here...
    I'd really appreciate if you are not fighting me in te last 30 minutes before my payout.
    I'm german, gmt +1, my payout is at 6pm cet. (9am pst)

Is this 45 minutes after my reply (right now)?
  • Options
    No, 1:15 earlier
  • Options
    HoaC wrote: »
    No, 1:15 earlier

So yours is 2 hours before mine.
  • Options
    Ohhh ok hoac, your team is tough now. I know my payout is different than most and I've seen you hit me back while I try to climb. I think it's just because you don't know. My payout is 11pm est. I am obiwankeoki. I usually only play an hour or two before my payout when no one else has payout. Unless they are on an island somewhere between the west coast US and Hawaii. I doubt it. So I have no reason to attack you near your payout
  • Options
    Hey @HoaC nice to see you here. Congrats on beating Mestre the other day! All of our payouts besides mestre are from (6pm est peempo and groggy, 8pm est framing, 9pm est mon and adir, and then what keoki said).
  • Options
    Thanks for replying,
    and good to hear that we don't have to fight each other during our payout. (Sorry if I already did so in the past, it was never my intention)
    Makes it much easier for me not to fear an attack from you guys, I already have a tough time with some players in my timezone..
    Thanks chuckwing! I didn't expect a victory when I fought him :#
  • pnutbutter
    550 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    What other players are in your time zone hoac? I don't notice too many different names climbing at different times, mostly just US times have a lot of competition

Also, if you use Line app, let me know and I can add you in our shard chat. Line ID obiwankeoki
  • Options
    Hello everyone!

Thought I finally try to look up my shard , and here I am. Nice to see so many of you. Just wanted to say. I hate most of you for having such a great teams ;)

I am on a 6pm cet. (9am pst) payout zone. Lately getting beaten by Hoac every time, tough luck ;)

Good to see, most of You are on a different hemisphere ;)
  • Options
    Hey ken, i hate you! ;)
    Tough defending over the last few weeks, nice to see you here
  • Options
    Welcome ken:) glad ya found us. If you guys use line shoot us your usernames, we try to organize there.
  • Options
    Hello! my nickname is vA RocknRolla. I would like to know the time of your rewards, I do not want anyone to interfere. I live in Russia, and my English is very bad :) I get a reward at 18:00 MSK. I have accounts in Line, Telegram, Viber. If you have a chat, I'd love to join you. If I wrote something stupid not surprised, I used a translator :smiley:
  • Options
    Hey Rocknrolla, glad ya found us :) we have a chat for everyone on Line. But most everyones payouts can be found in this thread. My name is Peempo on Line if ya wanna shoot me a msg, I'll add ya.