Mestre Fabio, Obiwankeoki, MonYolo, Groggy, Adir, Peempo, FlamingDragon

Replies

• Options
    @xxxGroggyxxx hey groggy, please be mindful, you just dropped me during my climb. Will have to refresh my attempts now.
  • Options
    My bad Obi. I did not do it on purpose.

Can we get a list of everyone's in game name and payout? It will help a great deal.
  • Options
    I have "Line" installed. How do I join the group?
  • Options
    Msg me on there I'll invite ya, username is peempo
  • Azrul
    60 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Do you happen to remember which guild ozumar was in?
    order 66 41st division lead. European reset
  • Options
    Hi. I play on Snipey on this shard. It would be great to get a better idea of payout times for players at the top of this shard, as I think cooperating is mutually beneficial rather than sniping players on the same payout. Is there a group going that avoids each other at payout times?
  • Options
    Hi Snipey, I am framingdragon. What time is your payout? We have a solid group of guys who try to avoid others payouts whenever possible.
  • Options
    JackSnipey wrote: »
    Hi. I play on Snipey on this shard. It would be great to get a better idea of payout times for players at the top of this shard, as I think cooperating is mutually beneficial rather than sniping players on the same payout. Is there a group going that avoids each other at payout times?

It would be great if you provided your payout. Mostly everyone else's payout is already posted here...
  • Options
    pnutbutter wrote: »

It would be great if you provided your payout. Mostly everyone else's payout is already posted here...

Sure, it's 2000 Danish time (CEST)
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    Hi Snipey, I am framingdragon. What time is your payout? We have a solid group of guys who try to avoid others payouts whenever possible.

Hi. Nice team you have there! Posted it just above. I'm hoping it doesn't clash with people.
  • Options
    It sounds like right before you Hoac, Ken and e7 have a payout. And next after you is Mestre. We try not to move up during anyone else's payout that we know unless they are someone who messes with us a lot.
  • Options
    It sounds like right before you Hoac, Ken and e7 have a payout. And next after you is Mestre. We try not to move up during anyone else's payout that we know unless they are someone who messes with us a lot.

Ok that's good to know. I don't want to mess people's payouts, and of course don't want mine disrupted too!
  • Options

Ok that's good to know. I don't want to mess people's payouts, and of course don't want mine disrupted too!

My payout is in 30 minutes after this post time. I guess your payout were 1 and halt hours ago, right?
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »

My payout is in 30 minutes after this post time. I guess your payout were 1 and halt hours ago, right?

Yes, that's correct.
  • Options
    Btw anyone know who Yaarg is and what payout time he has?
  • JackSnipey
    36 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options

I dunno if Yaarg shares my payout, as he kept attacking me during my climb.

• Yarrg
    17 posts Member
    Options

I was trying to move up early into 3rd, and you kept knocking me back to 11 as I tried to do it. Won't be an issue most of the time.
  • Yarrg
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Except you just hit me 2 hours after your payout, so it might be a problem now.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Yarrg wrote: »
    Except you just hit me 2 hours after your payout, so it might be a problem now.

^this. Why hit others back after your climb?
  • Options
    Yes snipey, after your payout, just chill out. You'll be cleared out of the top 10 anyway. Every US, Asian and most of Europe will have payouts before your next one. Sometimes people move into position early and we help protect each other from snipers. We aren't able to really take advantage of an alliance since your payout is unique but we don't want to make enemies with you either.
  • Options
    Yes snipey, after your payout, just chill out. You'll be cleared out of the top 10 anyway. Every US, Asian and most of Europe will have payouts before your next one. Sometimes people move into position early and we help protect each other from snipers. We aren't able to really take advantage of an alliance since your payout is unique but we don't want to make enemies with you either.

I don't usually attack after my payout, but I didn't understand Yarrg's behaviour: in my climb he kept attacking me back immediately. He has never done this before and I don't think he shares my payout, so I can only assume that this might be the early moving that you talked about. An explanation for the stacks would go a long way.

I don't want to make enemies either and I'm happy to stop after my payout. The whole reason I reached out to these boards was to avoid bad blood, so I would really like to know who shares my payout and aim to be in the arena for the period just before my payout.
  • Options

I was trying to move up early into 3rd, and you kept knocking me back to 11 as I tried to do it. Won't be an issue most of the time.

That explains things. I was in the hour before payout and you kept knocking me back to 11 :-( I admit I was unhappy. Sorry things went south. I won't bother you after my payout again but I'd appreciate if you made your early moves on those at different payouts. I hope we can reach an understanding.
  • Yarrg
    17 posts Member
    Options

That explains things. I was in the hour before payout and you kept knocking me back to 11 :-( I admit I was unhappy. Sorry things went south. I won't bother you after my payout again but I'd appreciate if you made your early moves on those at different payouts. I hope we can reach an understanding.

Makes sense, no problem. Will avoid knocking you back before your payout.
  • Options

Makes sense, no problem. Will avoid knocking you back before your payout.

Much appreciated, thanks.
  • vahan
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Guys, in our country "line" messenger has blocked.If you decide to change messenger, let me know.
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Options
    In Soviet Russia line messenger has blocked you.
  • Options
    Is Honda on these boards?
  • Options
    No he is not and most likely, never will be. He hits randomly throughout the day and is just a huge annoyance. With the peace treaty we have with you, snipey, we would appreciate if you always hit him if he is more than two places ahead of you; just as our alliance members do.
  • Options
    No he is not and most likely, never will be. He hits randomly throughout the day and is just a huge annoyance. With the peace treaty we have with you, snipey, we would appreciate if you always hit him if he is more than two places ahead of you; just as our alliance members do.

Yeah he routinely hits me in my fight hour. It's silly really, as we waste battles on one another whilst I'm trying to climb. Goodness knows when his payout is, but given that he's **** a few people off it sounds like he is a legitimate target 24 hours.

• Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Ohhhh yaaaaa, he's a target all day. We're 98% sure his payout is 5am est. Or 9am for you snipey.