Mestre Fabio, Obiwankeoki, MonYolo, Groggy, Adir, Peempo, FlamingDragon

Replies

• fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    @fberbert is baek in this chat? @Yodavader ?

Baek were here. I guess he left the game right before the first mods update.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    fberbert wrote: »

was it NSC BAEK?
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

was it NSC BAEK?

Exactly. Why are you looking for him? (if you could tell)
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options

was it NSC BAEK?

He app'd and didn't make contact clear
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options

was it NSC BAEK?

He app'd and didn't make contact clear

Yeah, he definitely left the game.
  • Options
    I am hanging on by a thread on this game. Not sure I am going to last much longer. The mod debacle mixed with the credit crunch, these easy raids, and these ridiculous gws are just too much. Had to adopt a no retreat rule in gw to save me from blowing 2 hours every day.
  • Options
    I have 0 problems with gw but I'm also trying hard not to go over 40k arena power. I'm running Phasma, Rey, QGJ, daka, RG. Usually finish without losing a toon in 25 minutes or I may change a few at the end. Lots of stuns and super fast Rey and QGJ tears up gw
  • Options
    People in our guild either have it one way or the other. Some say gw is too easy (why can't this be me? lol), and the others like me have it brutal. Some guys get cakewalk node 12's, some only have to face two hard teams. My node 6, 9-12 are all the teams you see at the top of the shards. So frustrating getting dodged nonstop no matter how many times you change up your team.
  • Options
    Well stick around for at least the next raid. I'm not enjoying the new names at the top who aren't down with being cool.
  • Options
    Lot of refreshes goin on. I have been dropping around 20 some days within two hours after payout lol. Ya I will probably hang til the new raid at least. Hoping it is nothing like this one.
  • Options

Been seeing a few new faces at the top...

If anyone wants to join our shard chat on Line, let me know. Line ID obiwankeoki.
  • Options
    Come join us, don't be shy!
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    Yodavader wrote: »
    Yesterday, LG uplus LTE does not work on my pad at 17:30~18:02 on the metro train. During the time I call and wait and talk to wrong person of LG114, Honda hit me and I got #5 payout. I hate the **** service provider. It does not have happened when I used other mobile service providers. If you go to or stay or live in South Korea, my catastrophe reminds you.

He is never top 10 when I near my payout, so I would guess europe time.

I think Honda is in Asia and is f2p so if he keeps blindly sniping people, we can make him pay some crystals to get back into top 3
  • Options
    Does anyone know Groggy or what time his payout is exactly? The dude just knocked me out of first with like two minutes left to payout. Second time he's done that.
  • Options
    I know he's a **** lol, pretty sure we share a payout. 7pm est
  • Options
    That is what I thought. He usually climbs earlier but has been attacking me right out payout. Bout to **** him off for a few weeks. Your counter team is no joke Peempo.
  • Options
    Haha sounds good to me :p. Thanks man, I'm just glad I can finally make a Jedi team stick
  • Options
    I was thinking about trying an Ani lead, with Fives, Aayla, b2 and FOST. Had the same idea to go mass crit avoidance. Think I've fought you 3 times and Lando can't crit twice haha.
  • Options
    Definitely sounds interesting, haven't seen a FOST in action outside the occasional node 11 in gw.
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    I was thinking about trying an Ani lead, with Fives, Aayla, b2 and FOST. Had the same idea to go mass crit avoidance. Think I've fought you 3 times and Lando can't crit twice haha.

FOST is awful. Trust me! I have him maxed.
  • Options
    @MonYolo hurry and attack so I can move up behind you lol
  • Options
    Just found this post after chatting with Peempo. I'm Adir on the shard. Not quite as competitive as I used to be.
  • Options
    Hi Adir. Lol I spoke to peempo. Let's all be cool? No hard feelings
  • Options
    Koooombayyyaaaa
  • Options
    ^^^
  • Options
    If anyone is interested in joining our Line chat, let me know. We can coordinate payouts to avoid accidental snipes. You can also call out one of us in semi private if you want lol
  • Options
    Hello. First time looking and posting in this forum.

This is "Groggy". I am sorry if I have rubbed anyone the wrong way in the past.

I will look at this forum more frequently as of today.

Cheers
  • Options

Cheers

He lives!
  • Options
    Good to see you found us. What's your payout groggy?
  • Options

Cheers

Lol first adir, now groggy. Bro, you've knocked me out of my payout in the last ten minutes so many times. My payout is 12am est. I'm the only one. Let's be cool? You can take my spot any other time