Mestre Fabio, Obiwankeoki, MonYolo, Groggy, Adir, Peempo, FlamingDragon

Replies

• Options
    Anyone know if DarthVapor is 5pm pst or 6pm pst?
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    Dysparenuia attacks throughout the day now, i don't know why he is like that all of the sudden. Have seen him moving up at many different times.

Yup he's getting annoying. Darthvapor is 7pm central. He usually is only active during that hour unless he's helping other guildmates
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    Today I was trying different formations, Dysparenuia took me out right before my payout, I was offline, dropped to #4. Now the war is declared.

I will hit Dysparenuia every time I see him in my range. I suggest you guys do the same >:)
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    What was his name before or is he new to top 10?
  • Options
    In order to go first faster than another NSC, I played as if 5pm is payout. ㅠ.ㅠ
    Now I am waiting 1 hour to payout.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    Today I was trying different formations, Dysparenuia took me out right before my payout, I was offline, dropped to #4. Now the war is declared.

I will hit Dysparenuia every time I see him in my range. I suggest you guys do the same >:)

@pnutbutter
    @chuckwing

I have been the victim, too.

He need to be educated about manner, politeness, etc.

Yesterday, he bought Arena ticket not to wait 10 mins, and went #1 at almost 11AM of my clock.
  • Options
    @pnutbutter His name isn't new, I remember seeing him in the 50's long ago.

@fberbert and @Yodavader War on Dysparenuia it is...
  • Options
    I went #1 40 seconds before my payout. Who hit me 7 -> 3 , Dys or Duke ????
  • Options
    Both of them do that kind of things
  • Options
    @fberbert why did you just atk me 20 min before my payout?
  • Options
    @fberbert not cool man. I have always avoided you during your time. What do you gain from this besides costing me crystals?
  • Options
    Lol probably forgot and was trying to block one of the arseholes who attack randomly. Hard to keep up with all the names here and new people popping up in top 10 now
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    @fberbert why did you just atk me 20 min before my payout?

I don't remember which is your in-game name. Today I had some fights left before my reset, I fought randomly until 15 minutes before the payout, them I let my last fight expires to avoid fighting in the last 10 minutes before someone's payout time.

But sincerely, I can't remember with who I fought today lol
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @fberbert FramingDragon 6pm pst payout.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Yesterday, LG uplus LTE does not work on my pad at 17:30~18:02 on the metro train. During the time I call and wait and talk to wrong person of LG114, Honda hit me and I got #5 payout. I hate the stupid service provider. It does not have happened when I used other mobile service providers. If you go to or stay or live in South Korea, my catastrophe reminds you.
  • Options
    @fberbert Mistre Fabio much respect for your 7* fully geared Ben(L), Chewy, Anakin, FO Stormtrooper, Royal Guard team. Ran into it on stage 12 of GW. One of my guild mates drew it too. His bench was deep enough to overcome the challenge. Mine was not, but it was fun trying. Would love to be an ally if you have room.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    swgohTesla wrote: »
    @fberbert Mistre Fabio much respect for your 7* fully geared Ben(L), Chewy, Anakin, FO Stormtrooper, Royal Guard team. Ran into it on stage 12 of GW. One of my guild mates drew it too. His bench was deep enough to overcome the challenge. Mine was not, but it was fun trying. Would love to be an ally if you have room.

I never used this formation but yes, I have all those toons. In fact they are my top 5 in power, EA may auto-generated that squad. Post you ally code here.
  • Options
    Ohhhh so maybe that's how ea is doing it now?
  • Options
    Yodavader wrote: »
    Yesterday, LG uplus LTE does not work on my pad at 17:30~18:02 on the metro train. During the time I call and wait and talk to wrong person of LG114, Honda hit me and I got #5 payout. I hate the **** service provider. It does not have happened when I used other mobile service providers. If you go to or stay or live in South Korea, my catastrophe reminds you.

Yes he was very active around that time. He hit me twice. We danced a bit but he realized I was on at the time and targeted someone else after the 2nd playback
  • Options
    @fberbert cool my in game name is Tesla and ally code is 397-528-355 thanks!
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    Options
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    Yesterday, LG uplus LTE does not work on my pad at 17:30~18:02 on the metro train. During the time I call and wait and talk to wrong person of LG114, Honda hit me and I got #5 payout. I hate the **** service provider. It does not have happened when I used other mobile service providers. If you go to or stay or live in South Korea, my catastrophe reminds you.

Yes he was very active around that time. He hit me twice. We danced a bit but he realized I was on at the time and targeted someone else after the 2nd playback

He is #1 now as if he lives in London....??.??...
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Options

He is never top 10 when I near my payout, so I would guess europe time.
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Options
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    Ohhhh so maybe that's how ea is doing it now?

I'm not sure, but they could be doing that with some teams? I keep getting stuck with meta teams on node 6,9,10,11.
    Seems 7,8,12 are hit and miss. Sometimes hard, sometimes easy.
  • Options
    Mt. Baekdu will stop this game.

I enjoyed SWGOH because of good Arena neighbors, Mestre, ObiwanKeoki, Simon, Dukebox, NSC시몽, Peempo, ...... etc.

Thank you everybody.
  • Options
    Whaaaaat?? Why? Personal reasons or because the game management sucks?
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    Don't left us. Mods will make the game fun again (I hope).
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    Don't left us. Mods will make the game fun again (I hope).

Yeah I hope so too. Definitely check back in and see how you feel after mod release. Personally I've switched to basically FTP until there's more content and it's been better. I feel ya If ya do leave though.
  • Options
    Seems Baek left just in time lol. Mestre has been locked in first since he got there last night. I could only kill two toons. Fives and Aayla are just beyond stupid with this mod update. Game is completely broke.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    Seems Baek left just in time lol. Mestre has been locked in first since he got there last night. I could only kill two toons. Fives and Aayla are just beyond **** with this mod update. Game is completely broke.

I got beat twice today. In a few days most of us will be at same level again.
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @fberbert is baek in this chat? @Yodavader ?