Mestre Fabio, Obiwankeoki, MonYolo, Groggy, Adir, Peempo, FlamingDragon

Replies

• Options
    Hey @chuckwing , seems like we're the new kids in the block haha... I almost made it to 1 today, but DarthVapor sniped me right before I took it and then brodoll locked me in 9th by attacking me right before payout. Mine is 6pm cst btw, you asked like a month ago right?
  • Options
    Hey guys! I'm Kyle on our server! Good to see you here!
  • Jedi32259
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    -
  • Jedi32259
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    -
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to the party Kyle!
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    Hey Kyle. I like your style. Let me know if you're dissatisfied with your guild and want to join a top 10 one.
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    Hey guys, framing dragon here. Somewhat newer to the top 10, don't want to mess up your payout times if any are close to me. My payout is 6pm pst here. @Peempo yours is an hour before mine it looks like? Or two hours?

Hi, American Dragon. I am Mt.BaekDu, Korean. I posted a big picture of comparing timezones in somewhere of this scrooll. You can see my and others' payout. I want to post a newer version but this EA forum is very terrible to attach a jpg,png etc. So you can consider +- 1 hour or search or etc. please. And my English is not so good so I hope you consider a foreigner's Poor English.
  • Options
    Jedi32259 wrote: »

Hi, Kyle, nice to see you. I'm Mt.BaekDu.

Please read my post just before.

• Options
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    Hey Kyle. I like your style. Let me know if you're dissatisfied with your guild and want to join a top 10 one.

Thanks! I'm pretty happy with my guild now. What time do you guys raid? And how often? And is it zerging or one attempt per person?

• Options
    Yodavader wrote: »

Hi! I found that image of the time zones but couldn't quite figure out which time zones they were. I am 7pm EST. I'm okay with not attacking certain people at certain times if it helps you guys.
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi! I found that image of the time zones but couldn't quite figure out which time zones they were. I am 7pm EST. I'm okay with not attacking certain people at certain times if it helps you guys.

Good, Thanks.

At the picture, I wrote city, timezone name, etc. You may be the same or +-1 hour timezone as Peempo.

In my case, I do not touch all Americans whom I know till noon, OK till 2 PM(he is Hawaii. applying 1 hour margin not to happen an US daylight savings accident), AC-Dukebox-Gorb till 4 PM(maybe Austrailians), Simon from just after my payout till 7PM(Maybe Chinese) and another NSC guy till my payout 6PM even who is not the same guild.
  • Options

Thanks! I'm pretty happy with my guild now. What time do you guys raid? And how often? And is it zerging or one attempt per person?

We raid on a rotating schedule spread by 6 hours. We Zerg until 20% left in phase 3 then wait 6 hours to let everyone get at least one crack then restart again in 6 hours. So if the raid is at 12am est, we Zerg till about 20% in phase 3. No one attacks for the next 6 hours unless they haven't had one attempt yet. If you missed the start, you get one attack until the restart time of 6am est. Then Zerg to the end at the restart. We usually get 90-100% participation this way.
    We raid every 2-3 days. The 600 raid contribution is required. If you don't meet it, you'd be regulated to only phase 4 of the next raid.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    It's a really good system that benefits all timezones, you'd definitely be a good addition Kyle. Good to see ya on here :)
  • Options
    We got an opening just now. Kyle, the offer is a standing one. If you don't feel like moving now, let me know in the future.
  • Options
    We got an opening just now. Kyle, the offer is a standing one. If you don't feel like moving now, let me know in the future.

Thanks a lot for letting me know. If something changes with the guild I'm currently in and isn't working out, I'll definitely let you know. Thanks!!
  • Yodavader
    121 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    **** Gorb attacked me a few seconds ago.
    I know what time is his payout.
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    Options

But it were 55 minutes from your payout right? I guess you had time enough to rise back.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • chuckwing
    679 posts Member
    Options
    @ChazeFezgum Hey man! Ya I see you have also come up to the top too lately! Wasn't sure about your payout, but I saw you moving up right next to me a couple days so I avoided you. Vapor and Brodoll always seem to be 1 and 5 by the time I start moving up! You have the right toons, you'll hit #1 sooner or later!

@Jedi32259 Hey welcome Kyle! I reeeeally hate facing your Ackbar Leia team! ha. Seems like Leia attacks nonstop! I am in Arizona so I don't have daylight savings time. I think that means you are two hours ahead of me right now. Even if we were at the same payout time, I'd probably still dodge you ha.

Poopsicle seems to be at 6pm pst with me too if anyone was wondering.
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »

But it were 55 minutes from your payout right? I guess you had time enough to rise back.

not 55, was 45. Anyway I spent crystals because of him/her and I think this is not a good manner. He could spend his arena ticket to another who already paid out or If he wanted to meet my squad, he could do after my payout but he didn't.
  • Options
    Is SimonWu on here? I can't beat his team. Lol. Anyone have any tips to beat him?
  • Options
    @Jedi32259 Usually you need some kind of dispel for someone running two tanks. Try pulling out Phasma for QGJ. Save dispel for Han.
  • Options
    Ya, Simeon's team isn't too difficult with QGJ. Just wait for Han to taunt, then dispel. With QGJ, you have offense up for the team and he now has 1 worthless toon. At least RG is a pain with stun and slow. Han is nothing without his taunt.
  • Options
    @fberbert your Teebo led team is about the most frustrating team I have ever faced! Between the taunts, cloaks, tm manipulation and high health.... I had to auto the last two minutes and still barely beat you with 15 seconds left!
  • fberbert
    593 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    chuckwing wrote: »
    @fberbert your Teebo led team is about the most frustrating team I have ever faced! Between the taunts, cloaks, tm manipulation and high health.... I had to auto the last two minutes and still barely beat you with 15 seconds left!

Good to know! Thanks for the feedback. I will place the squad back again. I am still looking for a good synergy for Teebo lead.

What is your in-game name @chuckwing ?
  • Options
    He's framingdragon.
  • Options
    @fberbert No problem man.

Does anyone know Gorb? He just attacked me during my time for the second time. Seems to have a different payout time too. Tell him if he does it again Adir is no longer gonna be the one who I focus every chance I get.
  • Options
    Gorb is another who doesn't want to be cool. Hes not as bad as some others though
  • Options
    Ya I don't get it. **** people off is just going to make it worse.
  • Options
    Can you guys let me know what time your payout time is? Especially Fabio. Seems like your always #1. But also want to know about you other guys as well.
  • Options
    Most peoples' times are earlier in the thread. I don't really remember, just know his is way earlier than mine