Credit Gain: The Famine is Only Getting Worse - RESPONSE NEEDED PLEASE!!!

Replies

• El_Duderino
    413 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yudoka wrote: »
    L45TPH45E wrote: »
    its funny, how one side says there's a credit famine, and the other side says there isn't, there's nothing wrong - you just need to manage better.

sounds just like the real world - hey starving, poor people... there's nothing wrong with life, this is the way it's meant to be, you just need to manage your resources better so 5-10 of you can live reasonably and the rest of you can just well.... starve.

No. Not even close. World hunger is a result of inequality, government corruption, and lack of resources (like extreme weather conditions).

In this game everyone is on exactly the same footing. You have exactly the same ability to achieve the same things I do as an F2P player. Some players are just not happy with what they can achieve and want more.

Exactly what I was going to say. It's not like my F2P account is getting anymore or any less opportunity than yours.

Yet I realize that not everyone has figured out yet that credits are not nearly as crucial as gear and energy, and many folks won't even ever realize this because they are too busy leveling and promoting every toon at the first chance they get-- which only results in compounding their issue further.

So, for these folks, a tip: Level 74, 7* Heroes with level 2 skills and gear VI are not good. You are much better off with a level 65, 4* hero with gear VIII, and level 6 skills, then you are with the former. This, and only this, is the reason why I am not short of credits, and have a decent squad (the list of gear and mats I need to farm, however, is horrendously long). You can either take the advice, or continue to have credit issues. :)

• Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    So after 10 pages and almost 8000 views, can @EA_Jesse or @CG_JohnSalera provide any comments on this issue at all? This is clearly a hotly debated topic.

I think they know to stay away from topics like this. Nothing they could say wouldn't cause more of an uproar.
    Use the crystals for the credits. It does seriously help you out as well as using your energy for the credit event. I have plenty of credits and that is what I do. Sure it makes it a little slower to level up since you are not using crystals for energy refreshes but it does give you a lot more credits. 10 credit events is a guarantee 84,000 credits and usually you will get more as there times when the amount is doubled or tripled.

Stop trying to move up in level too fast. That is causing your problem not to mention causing more problems with GW. You guys are creating your own problem. The problem does not exist within the core of the game. It is a player generated problem. Move up slower and use crystals for credits and then you have no problems.

So spend 2 entire energy refreshes to get 84k credits. That just doesn't cut it, especially when the keycard credit challenge that they removed gave 100k for 50 energy points. We used to be able to get almost 500k credits for two energy refreshes. Now only 84k for the same amount of energy.

That act alone shows what their answer is to this. They're purposely making credits harder to get, and needed way more than ever. They don't have to say anything. It's right there.

Correction. Pervious players complained about the Keycard battles, as well as the ability to sell items. So the devs responded to the feedback. It is like the saying goes, be careful of what you wish for, you might just get it. The 8,400 for 24 energy is not that bad of a deal. You can do it throughout the day, and you get a free extra 135 energy to use. Before the change you got zero free energy. Now you can do the event 5.625 times, or about 6 times a day. 6 * 8,400 = 50,400. Basically the game gives you 50,400 credits free each and every day. It is not the game's fault that you spend your energy in other ways. Besides you can still get 2x and 3x the amount which makes it even more free credits.

The reason why the sell shop was removed was because with it in place, then you could just do cantina refreshes, and gain more credits by the time you sim the battles then sell the training droids and other items that are earned. They had to balance it out, so that is why the removed the sell shop.

Spending crystals to get credits is not worthless. It is only worthless to you because you feel entitled to everything in life. You have options as to what to spend your crystals on. Do not blame others because you refuse to spend them to get credits. That is an option open to you. Just because your selfish pride stops you is not anyone's fault but yours. You are accountable for the decisions that you make in this game, and you choose to use crystals for energy refreshes. Fine choice, but that was your choice and not anyone else's. Now you have to live with the outcome which is being short on credits.

The world's smallest violin is playing for you. If you want credits do the things in the game that give you credits. It is very simple and straight forward.

• Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ~ nvm
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    DJC_Chris wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Johnnyudes wrote: »
    IMO there is no real credit crunch. As some have said before me, you experience a lack of credit only if you develop too fast. If you spend crystals for energy refreshes, then you are gaining xp and shards faster than the normal progression rates. It is this normal be not have enough credits unless you are conservative about the way you spend them. The solution lies in credit packs that you can buy for crystals.
    So the issue is that I am buying too many refreshes to get XP, shards and gear and not enough buying credits. If I would buy credits, I'd be okay.
    Here's the problem though. Early in the year, everyone was complaining that the training droid and credit events didn't provide enough return for their energy cost. The executive producer of this game came onto this forum and told everyone that soon that this would be addressed by a new event system that everyone would love. Some people used the old credit keycard challenges anyway, but many more waited.
    When the new credit event came out, its payout was 6x worse in terms of credits per energy than the one before. Hundreds of complaints and polite requests for explanation ensued, absolutely every one of which has been completely ignored.
    For this reason, I cannot buy credit packs on principle.
    That means the only other way to solve this problem is for me to buy and spend fewer crystals on refreshes. Is that really what the developers want?
    I'm not alone in this, either.

I don't have the time to read through all of the comments here but this hits the nail on the head. People can say there is no issue etc but the undisputed fact of the matter is up until the new event update we all had the capacity to earn a huge amount of extra credits as and when we needed them through the keycard events. This was removed and replaced with a credit mining event that is completely useless and yields next to no credits. We have asked many times why this has happened but received no answer. So as costs go up for levelling and for crafting higher gear I can earn less credits today than I could in February which is ridiculous.

The upgrade downgrade was not good
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Bon_El wrote: »
    ~ nvm

:)

• Options
    Mostly I wish they'd do something about GW being so difficult to complete. Lately I keep getting OP teams like 3 nodes in that waste a team of characters before even getting to the even harder teams which I then have no chance at defeating.

If I could actually finish it with any sort of regularity the other ways that we've been squeezed to spend more money in the game wouldn't hurt as bad. As it stands now I don't plan to sink another dime into the game and am almost out of crystals. I feel like I'm being squeezed out of the game aka quitting.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    FeepCunner wrote: »
    Mostly I wish they'd do something about GW being so difficult to complete. Lately I keep getting OP teams like 3 nodes in that waste a team of characters before even getting to the even harder teams which I then have no chance at defeating.

If I could actually finish it with any sort of regularity the other ways that we've been squeezed to spend more money in the game wouldn't hurt as bad. As it stands now I don't plan to sink another dime into the game and am almost out of crystals. I feel like I'm being squeezed out of the game aka quitting.

What level r u?
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    FeepCunner wrote: »

Seems pretty odd. I'm at level 72 now with a full team of level 72's and all are 6* and I haven't experienced any real difficulty in a long time. Last night I even finished all of GW with the one team and only losing 2 guys on the last node.

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    This game WAS fun. The devs have **** all the life out of it and continue to make it worse. I wouldn't expect much to change...oh maybe they'll make it harder to get credits and expect you to spend cash to get more maybe but that's it lol
  • Calus_78
    504 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Maybe some incite from the Dev's would help bring this to a halt. They have yet to comment on this subject.

Obviously this conundrum won't be going away anytime soon.
  • Options
    its funny, how one side says there's a credit famine, and the other side says there isn't, there's nothing wrong - you just need to manage better.

sounds just like the real world - hey starving, poor people... there's nothing wrong with life, this is the way it's meant to be, you just need to manage your resources better so 5-10 of you can live reasonably and the rest of you can just well.... starve.

No. Not even close. World hunger is a result of inequality, government corruption, and lack of resources (like extreme weather conditions).

In this game everyone is on exactly the same footing. You have exactly the same ability to achieve the same things I do as an F2P player. Some players are just not happy with what they can achieve and want more.

Exactly what I was going to say. It's not like my F2P account is getting anymore or any less opportunity than yours.

Yet I realize that not everyone has figured out yet that credits are not nearly as crucial as gear and energy, and many folks won't even ever realize this because they are too busy leveling and promoting every toon at the first chance they get-- which only results in compounding their issue further.

So, for these folks, a tip: Level 74, 7* Heroes with level 2 skills and gear VI are not good. You are much better off with a level 65, 4* hero with gear VIII, and level 6 skills, then you are with the former. This, and only this, is the reason why I am not short of credits, and have a decent squad (the list of gear and mats I need to farm, however, is horrendously long). You can either take the advice, or continue to have credit issues. :)

....and what is about lvl 72, 7*, level 7 skills and gear 8? That is competitive. If you dont have a bunch of these I understand why you are not low on credits at the Moment.

You will run by yourself in credit issues. Believe me!
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    JarlRagnar wrote: »

....and what is about lvl 72, 7*, level 7 skills and gear 8? That is competitive. If you dont have a bunch of these I understand why you are not low on credits at the Moment.

What's a bunch? I have 6 with 4 more in the next few weeks. Not really felling a crunch.

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • LordRath
    1032 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    J0K3R wrote: »
    Opusone wrote: »
    Not having credits doesn't add to variety, it reduces it. You see all the same characters on every team because people don't have the credits to diversify. Me, I'm a whale, so none of this really effects me. But for everyone else, it's an issue. The game is built around a multitude of characters, which the regular joe will never use due to this.

Most ppl get 500k free credits a day... Thats not "not having any credits"

Not sure what u get every day

Nice partial quote. But I didn't say people didn't have credits. You said it added variety not having credits. I was disagreeing with that statement.
  • Options
    DJC_Chris wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Johnnyudes wrote: »
    IMO there is no real credit crunch. As some have said before me, you experience a lack of credit only if you develop too fast. If you spend crystals for energy refreshes, then you are gaining xp and shards faster than the normal progression rates. It is this normal be not have enough credits unless you are conservative about the way you spend them. The solution lies in credit packs that you can buy for crystals.
    So the issue is that I am buying too many refreshes to get XP, shards and gear and not enough buying credits. If I would buy credits, I'd be okay.
    Here's the problem though. Early in the year, everyone was complaining that the training droid and credit events didn't provide enough return for their energy cost. The executive producer of this game came onto this forum and told everyone that soon that this would be addressed by a new event system that everyone would love. Some people used the old credit keycard challenges anyway, but many more waited.
    When the new credit event came out, its payout was 6x worse in terms of credits per energy than the one before. Hundreds of complaints and polite requests for explanation ensued, absolutely every one of which has been completely ignored.
    For this reason, I cannot buy credit packs on principle.
    That means the only other way to solve this problem is for me to buy and spend fewer crystals on refreshes. Is that really what the developers want?
    I'm not alone in this, either.

I don't have the time to read through all of the comments here but this hits the nail on the head. People can say there is no issue etc but the undisputed fact of the matter is up until the new event update we all had the capacity to earn a huge amount of extra credits as and when we needed them through the keycard events. This was removed and replaced with a credit mining event that is completely useless and yields next to no credits. We have asked many times why this has happened but received no answer. So as costs go up for levelling and for crafting higher gear I can earn less credits today than I could in February which is ridiculous.

The upgrade downgrade was not good

That is the biggest problem! it is so frustrating that they Killed the credit event completely!

2000 credits for one energy was a fair Rating. Now I get 350 credits / energy point. That is a kick in the a** for every customer.
    In Japan a whole company made a video kotau because they have raised the Price for their Ice.
    It would be nice if EA would give US a Hand and would rework the event.

There could be a compromise: maybe an credit event, which gives you 1200 credit for an energy point. That would be somewhere in the middle of the two events.
  • Options

You are missing my point. Let me try again, and we'll use your level 72, 7*, 7 skill, gear VIII as an example: You can easily earn enough credits to do this in under a week. However, I doubt you could gear and skill him up to said level in this same amount of time (without spending cash on energy refills). In fact, it will probably take you at least twice the amount of time to do this, at which point you could have 2 fully leveled and starred characters, and only one being geared and skilled to our "competitive" level! I'm too lazy to do the math, but I've leveled and geared enough to know I'm generally in the ballpark.

If you know of some way to gear and skill-up a character quicker than the time it takes to save up the credits, them please let me know and I want in that action!
  • JarlRagnar
    94 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Use the crystals for the credits. It does seriously help you out as well as using your energy for the credit event. I have plenty of credits and that is what I do. Sure it makes it a little slower to level up since you are not using crystals for energy refreshes but it does give you a lot more credits. 10 credit events is a guarantee 84,000 credits and usually you will get more as there times when the amount is doubled or tripled.

Stop trying to move up in level too fast. That is causing your problem not to mention causing more problems with GW. You guys are creating your own problem. The problem does not exist within the core of the game. It is a player generated problem. Move up slower and use crystals for credits and then you have no problems.

Can i give you a Tipp? Credit events are wasted energy! 10 credit events are energy for 100 crystals. With the same amount of crystals you can do cantina missions: here you get 50.000 credits, about 6 or 7 char shards (including cantina credits) and purple mats.

What are 34k credits more in the credit event? A joke! 0.0004 percent of the money I earned in the Game!
  • Options

You are missing my point. Let me try again, and we'll use your level 72, 7*, 7 skill, gear VIII as an example: You can easily earn enough credits to do this in under a week. However, I doubt you could gear and skill him up to said level in this same amount of time (without spending cash on energy refills). In fact, it will probably take you at least twice the amount of time to do this, at which point you could have 2 fully leveled and starred characters, and only one being geared and skilled to our "competitive" level! I'm too lazy to do the math, but I've leveled and geared enough to know I'm generally in the ballpark.

If you know of some way to gear and skill-up a character quicker than the time it takes to save up the credits, them please let me know and I want in that action!
    ar

You forget one thing: You farm 5-6 chars and their gear at the same time! Yes, i dont get one char in one week from zero to triple 7, but following your example I am faster in leveling my chars in promotions, gear and skills than in credits.

I am not the only on who skills-up faster as the money comes in. In this thread a lot of people have this problem. That you dont share the problem means not that this problem doesnt exist.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Not having credits doesn't add to variety, it reduces it. You see all the same characters on every team because people don't have the credits to diversify. Me, I'm a whale, so none of this really effects me. But for everyone else, it's an issue. The game is built around a multitude of characters, which the regular joe will never use due to this.

Most ppl get 500k free credits a day... Thats not "not having any credits"

Not sure what u get every day

Nice partial quote. But I didn't say people didn't have credits. You said it added variety not having credits. I was disagreeing with that statement.

I go through modes of feast n famine.. I have to make decisions that are cost effective.

Still, 500k+ A day is not bad
  • Options
    I'm fine. Still have 11 million credits left and I'm almost 74....

I started savings in advance and stopped leveling up unneeded characters
  • HelloHey
    186 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If you are playing this game at the highest level, you get 500k plus another 600k if u cash in your 500 crystals from arena and some more to buy the credit pack. That's 1.1 million. People here want to use their arena rewards for energy refreshes and cantina refreshes yet not willing to spend to buy credit pack at 595 crystals. Remember you have the option and choice to buy 600k credits for 595 crystals. You chose to use your crystals to refresh energy.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    HelloHey wrote: »
    If you are playing this game at the highest level, you get 500k plus another 600k if u cash in your 500 crystals from arena and some more to buy the credit pack. That's 1.1 million. People here want to use their arena rewards for energy refreshes and cantina refreshes yet not willing to spend to buy credit pack at 595 crystals. Remember you have the option and choice to buy 600k credits for 595 crystals. You chose to use your crystals to refresh energy.

Only rank #1 gets 500 crystals. Not even enough for a credit pack. And from what most say on here they use at least one refresh to stay in the top 10 that require crystals.
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Only rank #1 gets 500 crystals. Not even enough for a credit pack. And from what most say on here they use at least one refresh to stay in the top 10 that require crystals.

HelloHey lives in a fantasy world where everyone can be Bill Gates if they just really try.

• Options

Booooooring..... Your argument is a Dozen times refuted in this thread! Your idea Collapses at reality: There are tenthousands of players and only a Handful gets 500 crystals from arena.

Yes, you are the best and Nummer one... Is that what you want to hear and tell everyone? We know now....can we solve the Problem for the thousands of players who are not the Number one on their Server?
  • L45TPH45E
    39 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

If we all had the same ability to achieve in this game then we would have the same everything in this game. No one would complain and we'd all be happy with the way things are.

The inequality I will compare to RNG where no 2 people will get the exact same results. Some will always get better results than others - shards, item drops, etc.

The corruption will be that the game is designed to encourage spending of money. This morning I got a pop-up asking to fill out a survey (which I did) and all it asked was why I wasn't spending more money on crystals and what kind of things would I be interested in buying like a "max character & gear" purchase among others.

lack of resources is credits. the game is currently designed to give less credits than what we realistically need. from using training droids, promoting and leveling up abilities, we have more of those items than we do credits.

as someone pointed out in a previous post, the scaling for credits does not scale properly with the increase in costs. and something about earning less via the profit mining than the previous keycard battle.
    ZKlegeny wrote: »
    Someone else already said that this is a false argument: everyone receives the same amount from everything - it is completely up to you what do you do with it.

it was an observation not an argument. and like i said above, we don't receive the same amount from everything - the rewards from completing nodes is different for everyone.

edit: also not everyone started playing the game at the exact same time or levels up the same speed, or plays the same amount or completes gw all the time. everyone gets a different result from what the put in and they make different choices based on what they have.
    Post edited by L45TPH45E on
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    Credits are fine as they are. I spent a lot on this game I want to keep my advantage over ftp players
  • Options
    I would rather spend a year(s) unlocking and progressing characters then to have everything completed in a month.
  • Options
    If a player's main interest is in expanding their collection why are they complaining that they can't compete with other players?

You can't have your cake and expect to eat it too..

Btw I couldn't care any less about arena rankings. Once I got to the low 100's I decided it wasn't worth the stress or care. Now I sit happily right below 500.
  • HelloHey
    186 posts Member
    Options

This means you are not a top player. If you are not a top player, you shouldn't be getting a lot of reward resources. This is same for all kinds of mobile games.

What average players can do is to save up your 100-200 crystals you get from arena plus another 70 from daily activities towards

In 3 days, you get 600k + 1500k from galactic wars. If you are not doing this, you choose to have a credit crunch.
  • Options

This means you are not a top player. If you are not a top player, you shouldn't be getting a lot of reward resources. This is same for all kinds of mobile games.

What average players can do is to save up your 100-200 crystals you get from arena plus another 70 from daily activities towards

In 3 days, you get 600k + 1500k from galactic wars. If you are not doing this, you choose to have a credit crunch.

How often will you repeat your wrong Addition? Only for a Handful of thousands players your calculation makes sense. Cool that you have a solution for 1% of the Players, if you dont have one for the other 99% it would be nice if you stop trolling. They should eat cake if they cant buy bread :wink:

• Options
    Just stupid that we are leveling from 70 to 80 and credit income doesn't change. At least make GW scale with level. GW gave me 448.840 today at lvl 73. Thats only two characters 73-74 :(