Credit Gain: The Famine is Only Getting Worse - RESPONSE NEEDED PLEASE!!!

Replies

• Options
    How's the famine today ? Do you have enough credit saved to start a guild and level up your arena team ?
  • Options
    YugeJazz wrote: »
    Just ask () to get the devs attention.

Edit

Have you quit already?
  • Options
    500k credits doesnt get you anwhere. Im still starring and leveling up my A and B sqauds...got 2 waiting to go to 5* tomorrow that ill postpone but still only a handful of levels, even at 65.
  • Options
    I can't even level my tanks for the Intel Gear challenge.
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    I have 750k but that'll be gone on my A team when I reach level 73 tomorrow. If you don't keep your main team leveled you get screwed in the GW and arena.
  • Options
    LeoRavus wrote: »
    I have 750k but that'll be gone on my A team when I reach level 73 tomorrow. If you don't keep your main team leveled you get screwed in the GW and arena.

Indeed, I have to keep my Arena Squad Power down so i can actually keep beating GW. If that cash flow stopped coming in id be in deep deep....well you get it.
  • Options
    Sir_Whooty wrote: »

Indeed, I have to keep my Arena Squad Power down so i can actually keep beating GW. If that cash flow stopped coming in id be in deep deep....well you get it.

GW difficulty is based on your arena rank(mostly) and your squad power.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options

I'm not leveling my characters (except I got Jinn to 72) and while I am not finishing top 10 I'm hanging in the 20-30 area for now. I get beat down but I have no problem on offense. I expected worse.
    GW is about the same so far. There's not much difference in power until and unless it starts throwing teams at me with better gear so the chars are faster.
    Once I know what's going on with the combat pass I'll have a big pile of gold to spend on whoever I decide to level. For now it's nice to have a bloated bank (well, at least as bloated as I can get since I won't buy credits!) :)
    Anyway, the "famine" is not going anywhere I don't think, so best get used to tightening one's belt or getting ripped off in the store.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I thought the Devs came straight out and said it was based off your highest Squad power you've won with. I keep mine about 1k lower than max. I dropped from 200's to mid 300's but its the same payout range so im not losing any sleep over it.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

I'm not leveling my characters (except I got Jinn to 72) and while I am not finishing top 10 I'm hanging in the 20-30 area for now. I get beat down but I have no problem on offense. I expected worse.
    GW is about the same so far. There's not much difference in power until and unless it starts throwing teams at me with better gear so the chars are faster.
    Once I know what's going on with the combat pass I'll have a big pile of gold to spend on whoever I decide to level. For now it's nice to have a bloated bank (well, at least as bloated as I can get since I won't buy credits!) :)
    Anyway, the "famine" is not going anywhere I don't think, so best get used to tightening one's belt or getting ripped off in the store.

What are you running? Average squad power Im facing at 300 is 27k.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Currently Jinn / GS / RG / Yoda / Lumi. Power is 28.4k.
    I am not even really trying to get in the upper echelons, the "70s" make me a target. I can sometimes sneak into the top 20 at payout and that's fine for me. Even top 50 is fine in the short run.
    Palpatine waited patiently for 25 years for his plan to come to fruition. I can handle a few days. ;)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Yes Im in sore need of credits. Im in about 50M worth of credit debt when compared to my rosters potential.

Im sitting at only 700k though
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »
    The reality is there isn't a credit crunch here's why

Take into account you are looking at 4-5 days between level 70-71 and based on what I've heard it seems a day needs to be added per level if xp continues to go up by 1100+ per time

So worst case say it's 4 days to level. In this time you earn

1.8 million from GW @ 450k per day

Approx 50k per day from cantina farm (100k if you buy 1 refresh)

280k per bounty hunter and technically theres one every 2.3 days so this equates to 120k per day

500k per month from daily login so 16.5k per day based on 30 days.

25k from arena being Conservative and say you finish in the 21-50 bracket. More for all those I keep hearing are smashing it and no#1 on theit leader boards.

25k per day from starting a GW

Plus other small change from dailies and regular sim matches

So in total you can earn approximately 686k credits per day and on the basis of levelling up in
    4 days it's 2.7 million
    5 days it's 3.4 million
    6 days it's 4.1 million

Im not gonna even count the 350k per month just for logging in every day ;)

Cost of levelling 5 toons up by one is presently under 1 million being generous.

This leaves money to blow 1 million to 7* another toon every 4-5 days, buy shipments and level a few lower toons a bit at a time and still have change for some candyfloss afterwards.

So why are people still struggling on credits? Only thing I can think is you want 20xlv72s the second you hit it. If it isn't I'd be intrigued to know what the credits are getting spent on as I assume you are collecting everytjing

Agreed for the most part. Altough I haven't gotten 350k for logging in every day of the month for either February or March despite doing so haha
  • Options
    Starjumper wrote: »
    Im not gonna even count the 350k per month just for logging in every day ;)

Agreed for the most part. Altough I haven't gotten 350k for logging in every day of the month for either February or March despite doing so haha

That achievement isn't recurring. Once you've got it, it's finished.
  • Options
    JarlRagnar wrote: »
    HelloHey wrote: »
    If you are playing this game at the highest level, you get 500k plus another 600k if u cash in your 500 crystals from arena and some more to buy the credit pack. That's 1.1 million. People here want to use their arena rewards for energy refreshes and cantina refreshes yet not willing to spend to buy credit pack at 595 crystals. Remember you have the option and choice to buy 600k credits for 595 crystals. You chose to use your crystals to refresh energy.

Only rank #1 gets 500 crystals. Not even enough for a credit pack. And from what most say on here they use at least one refresh to stay in the top 10 that require crystals.

This means you are not a top player. If you are not a top player, you shouldn't be getting a lot of reward resources. This is same for all kinds of mobile games.

What average players can do is to save up your 100-200 crystals you get from arena plus another 70 from daily activities towards

In 3 days, you get 600k + 1500k from galactic wars. If you are not doing this, you choose to have a credit crunch.

How often will you repeat your wrong Addition? Only for a Handful of thousands players your calculation makes sense. Cool that you have a solution for 1% of the Players, if you dont have one for the other 99% it would be nice if you stop trolling. They should eat cake if they cant buy bread :wink:

Who says average players should get a solution. Winners get faster progression through crystal rewards. Average players like you should just accept the reality
    AdamW wrote: »
    Yes Im in sore need of credits. Im in about 50M worth of credit debt when compared to my rosters potential.

Go earn the 50 million. Either spend time or money.
  • Options
    Spend money for reasonable prices, I've passed on all character packs for how ridiculously overpriced they are. I paid as much for Fallout 4 as these smaller packs, got a nice DLC for $10 that added tons of content. I know EA has mouths to feed but they sure are a gluttonous company.
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    I fear hitting training droid crunch as I get closer to 80, not credit crunch.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    JarlRagnar wrote: »
    If you are playing this game at the highest level, you get 500k plus another 600k if u cash in your 500 crystals from arena and some more to buy the credit pack. That's 1.1 million. People here want to use their arena rewards for energy refreshes and cantina refreshes yet not willing to spend to buy credit pack at 595 crystals. Remember you have the option and choice to buy 600k credits for 595 crystals. You chose to use your crystals to refresh energy.

Only rank #1 gets 500 crystals. Not even enough for a credit pack. And from what most say on here they use at least one refresh to stay in the top 10 that require crystals.

This means you are not a top player. If you are not a top player, you shouldn't be getting a lot of reward resources. This is same for all kinds of mobile games.

What average players can do is to save up your 100-200 crystals you get from arena plus another 70 from daily activities towards

In 3 days, you get 600k + 1500k from galactic wars. If you are not doing this, you choose to have a credit crunch.

How often will you repeat your wrong Addition? Only for a Handful of thousands players your calculation makes sense. Cool that you have a solution for 1% of the Players, if you dont have one for the other 99% it would be nice if you stop trolling. They should eat cake if they cant buy bread :wink:

Who says average players should get a solution. Winners get faster progression through crystal rewards. Average players like you should just accept the reality
    AdamW wrote: »

Go earn the 50 million. Either spend time or money.

Lol thats obvious, I was stating how lop sided the credit flow is. I have more than enough characters sitting at their base star level with enough shards to max them to 7. At the current credit flow rate Ill have 40 Untouched 7 starred characters with no credits by the end.

You would think farming shards or gear was the longest grind, but its not. The lop sided credit income forces credits to be the grind.

How long have you even been playing to make common sense statements and pretend like its something profound? @HelloHey

On a side note, Ive earned well over 100M so far, marked by my long gotten achievement. Earning my credits has never been an issue or a complaint of mine, so dont try to belittle me, and distract or sway the true issue of the topic, keep it civil and directly on point: Roster Farming shouldnt be capped by low credit income.
  • Options
    Just like to ad my perspective from a f2p player who will hit 71 tomorrow.

I managed my credits like a real tight a**e at the start due to reading these forums. I ha a stock of 5mill all the time (not much I know). I currently unl coked both ventress and RP (who I will use in both GW/dark side and arena respectively). Just levelling them both to around 50 whacked about 1.5 mill off my bank account. An I've only unlocked them. Haven't geared them much and haven't promoted them. That's an awful lot just for two toons. I'm currently farming some toons to 6/7* and working on others like Rey and FOTP , so I can imagine it's going to cost a heck of a lot to get them up to scratch. Especially with the lvlcap increase.

For the record I completed GW everyday for the past month or so. But I am starting to feel the crunchy nut now l
  • Options
    This will never be fixed for three very simple reasons: MONEY MONEY MONEY. They want it to get harder and harder to level to coax players to buy credit packs.

The mods and devs can swear up and down that this isn't a cash grab game, but its exactly what it is. The devs simply don't care about their players, just their wallets.

This. It won't change. In fact they've made it worse then before with changes to the credit event and credit packs. Get your wallets out kids (because I sure as heck won't). I've contempted spending so much time but j just can't justify it whatsoever (maybe another dooku pack or something).
  • Options
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    I fear hitting training droid crunch as I get closer to 80, not credit crunch.

I couldn't fathom that scenario. I can't even use all my 3 star training droids. Let alone use 4,5,6, and 7 training droids.
  • Options
    Today I got my last 5 shards to finish Daka at 7* and was shy about 24k.The only way I was able to get credits was that challenge that cost 24 energy that gives the chance to get 8k credit multiplied time 3. Normally I never do those I rather farm shards so today I said let's give it a try. Three times I did that challenge and all three times all I got was 8k multiplied by one. I was happy to finally be finished with Daka but man I swear randomness in this game seems so against the player a lot of times.

• Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options
    I can't even level my tanks for the Intel Gear challenge.

Gear > Stars > Levels

Levels offer the smallest boost. Each star is worth about 10 levels. And gear more directly adds to everything. Only level your guys when and up to the level that you need to equip a piece of gear. Finish leveling them once you get your general squad star'd and geared accordingly.

It's why you'll often see teams in GW with much higher level but overall close to your squad in power. Those guys usually have fewer stars and lower gear tiers.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • Options
    Diraan wrote: »
    (edit)

It's actually a game for people old enough to have credit cards.

Lol
  • Options
    I've seen lots of posts essentially saying, "you're enjoying the game wrong." When you talk about credit saving being the proper method, you are essentially telling people who like breadth in their rosters that they are wrong for experimenting with a variety of teams. I personally like working to find unique and powerful team combinations; that is what makes me like this game. Building a winning team is fine, but I want to build another and another... if you don't agree with that, fine. Just understand that some people get kicks out of building and tinkering, and some people get saits faction out of playing king of the hill.

In the end, why give us the variety and not give us access to it? Each level increase just decreases our access to alternate characters.

• Options
    I've spent roughly $1,000.00 on this game. It wasn't worth it. I thought I was getting an advantage by getting all the extra characters. I cant level hardly any of them enough to be useful. I've purchased about 10 large credit packs. I have about 30 characters that I cant use because I don't have the credits. Yes, lack of credits are an issue. If this game wants more of my money, they will need to come up with a way for me to use what I have already purchased.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Zakhary wrote: »
    I've spent roughly $1,000.00 on this game. It wasn't worth it. I thought I was getting an advantage by getting all the extra characters. I cant level hardly any of them enough to be useful. I've purchased about 10 large credit packs. I have about 30 characters that I cant use because I don't have the credits. Yes, lack of credits are an issue. If this game wants more of my money, they will need to come up with a way for me to use what I have already purchased.

Yup pretty much. I'd venture a guess that most people stating they're not having an issue with credits are either f2p or low spenders. Heavy dolphins and whales will have a much large pool of potential toons that need credits to level, star, gear, and skill up. It's ironic that those who spend the most are punished the hardest with a rather unnecessary bottleneck. A reasonable solution would be to add credits to chromium.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Zakhary wrote: »

Yup pretty much. I'd venture a guess that most people stating they're not having an issue with credits are either f2p or low spenders. Heavy dolphins and whales will have a much large pool of potential toons that need credits to level, star, gear, and skill up. It's ironic that those who spend the most are punished the hardest with a rather unnecessary bottleneck. A reasonable solution would be to add credits to chromium.

+1

And here I used to think Supercell was bad.
  • Gankak
    226 posts Member
    Options
    CG says level and play your favorite 10 characters and deal with it. Or give us cash!
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Gankak wrote: »
    CG says level and play your favorite 10 characters and deal with it. Or give us cash!

See? U get it
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.