Fulcrum's Cell 1 / looking for one

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Samantha wrote: »
    Was a busy day with our honeybees today.

Welcome Corrosivescott,LegoLegs (cool name), Erdrick19, Azarah, and Fake Augustus. This brings us to 50 formal but we may loose one or two by the time guilds start up.

Anyone interested in being an officer let me know.

I'm finally getting used to the new look with the health bars and it's ok, but I still prefer the old. I've had a better time with the new challenges and have upgraded my Vader for the attacker one.

In arena I've dropped from top five to the 50's as I explore the new best teams, any ideas? Still have not gotten caught up on Reddit.

I'm reasonably interested in trying the officer things, although I guess we don't know exactly what that entails yet.

I places first two days go and 2nd today with a team of Dooku (L), Fives, ST Han, QGJ and Lumi. I'm considering trading out Lumi for Ahsoka when I get her two more gear pieces. I really want to hit lvl 76 so Fives gets double attack on speed down, I'll hit 75 tomorrow.
  • Fake_Augustus
    26 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the acceptance. I'm happy to join you all.

I'd be interested in being an officer as long as it isn't just shooting people in the back to 'encourage' them out of the trenches... How many are needed?

I've stayed running the same team in Arena post-update: Phasma lead with Kylo, Dooku, Sid and Lumi, and am maybe faring a little better than pre-update.

My server has 3 Phasmas, 3 Dookus, 3 QGJ and a Poggle; I'm unsure as to whether that represents variety or not, but it certainly seems that at least viability has increased for a lot of toons.

I'm considering two new line ups:

1- I was (very) slowly farming Ima-Gun Di from the hard nodes to 7* to run a Jedi team with his counter as my leader ability, with Ashoka, Lumi, someone, and Yoda prior to his nerf, but now I want to wait and see how he is when I promote him before committing to that, and farming the someone.

2- Rebel team. Akbar lead with ST Han, Biggs Darklighter, Luke and I suppose Lumi as a healer. This is a longer term project as I've only got these Rebel toons to 4/5* at the moment.

Any insider knowledge that can sway my choice?
    Post edited by Fake_Augustus on
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @ Fulcrum's Cell. I finished QGJ finally in preparation for Yoda event. Daka was my first Catina 7 star. Now I am Thinking of farming 5's but maybe Poe or Boba Fet would be better for tank challange but Really though, I Am more concerned if I can cover as many days for the omega mat challenge required units and I am not sure what they are.

Found my answer:

Saturday

chewbacca
    poe
    tusken shaman
    luke
    lando
    chirpa
    first order officer
    leia
    jedi knight guardian
    lobot
    magnaguard

I guess no 5's atm and looks like it's JKG 2* 6/25 or Poe 28/50 still locked. I cash in some of my GW credits to bring magnaguard up to snuff. I am tempted to work on JKG just for the fun, or lack there of it.
  • Chrilstan
    73 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hello,

Do you still have room for a casual (emphasis on casual :smile:) player with a decent (F2P) roster (Currently lvl 72). Normally finish within top 20.
    Have the following roster:

http://imgur.com/GAepSuy

I work a lot of hours doing the week - just started a new job, but I try to do as much as possible in-game, but I value my spare time. Weekends are better for me.

I'm currently trying out new rosters, but would prefer to keep the discussion within guild :)

I am on GMT+1 time (Denmark) by The Way.
    Have a nice day!

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    If we want to expand may I suggest we use the word "block" and term Fulcrum's Cell block 1 and Fulcrum's Cell block 2 to designate multiple teams. There seems to be a lot of interest here.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi all! As guilds get closer I want to reconfirm my interest in this guild! Putting a star next to this thread now.

I have skimmed through the posts. Everyone has toons they are waiting to take to gear 9, surely. It looks like most the people interested are pretty high level so this shouldn't be a problem. If we do get enough interest for a "block 2" perhaps we should sort it by how far everyone is? So the higher ups help each other get the needed gear and the others grow together? But perhaps not, I'm not trying to stir any elitism.

Meditate on this another time. Always in motion, the future is.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    Hi all! As guilds get closer I want to reconfirm my interest in this guild! Putting a star next to this thread now.

I have skimmed through the posts. Everyone has toons they are waiting to take to gear 9, surely. It looks like most the people interested are pretty high level so this shouldn't be a problem. If we do get enough interest for a "block 2" perhaps we should sort it by how far everyone is? So the higher ups help each other get the needed gear and the others grow together? But perhaps not, I'm not trying to stir any elitism.

I believ the level requirement should be the same so if there is enough interest both would be equal. Also, 2 party guild maybe more than leaders want to deal with
  • CooLDuDeGuY911
    113 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm finally getting used to the new look with the health bars and it's ok, but I still prefer the old. I've had a better time with the new challenges and have upgraded my Vader for the attacker one.

In arena I've dropped from top five to the 50's as I explore the new best teams, any ideas? Still have not gotten caught up on Reddit.

The new health bars can be super inconsistent in their displays, especially as you get into higher health ranges (15k+). I've had Barriss hit and kill someone who had just over 2 full ticks left.

In the arena, fast dps still seems viable, but trying to leave a tanky heal team for defense seems like a good idea. I wonder if it's possible to leave a timer killer team. Maybe something like Barriss lead, Fives (beast mode at 76), RG, Daka, Phasma. I'd imagine that Dooku lead, St Han, RG, Rey, and either Luminara or GS would also be pretty good on defense. That team is still pretty meta. AOEs are a risk to leave on defense with so many Dookus still floating around, even though they are great to burn down protection.
    Post edited by CooLDuDeGuY911 on
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    So excited for guilds!
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    hi samantha, will i get a chance to date you if i join? ;)
  • Options
    Have you guys read the data mined info on the rancor raid? Looks pretty tough.
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »

I'm fine if people want a sister guild. What we would need is for someone to step up to start it and take charge. It could be called Hera's Cell or the block idea works for me. We would then use the same guild symbol and an agreement that players can move back and forth as needed.

dvl009 wrote: »
    hi samantha, will i get a chance to date you if i join? ;)

Careful what you ask for.... I'm mature.

CaroCanon wrote: »
    Have you guys read the data mined info on the rancor raid? Looks pretty tough.

Possibly, I think the question is if we can send more than one team at it per player.
  • Options

I liked the old health bars as well, the update took away my #1 for the first time in over a week.
    Dropped me to 9th, but tonight I re-took it with Barris as lead.
    The RG is so tough that you run out of time, I won with 3 secs left!

Though I was upset after the update, I am recommitting to this game and will serve as an officer if you have a spot.
  • MomawNadon
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Might be a good fit. Wen Qualto in game. Ally Code 279-311-521.
    Hi, there. I would like to get involved, been looking for a guild for a few weeks. Don't want to be left behind. Enjoy playing on my own but excited about the prospect of fun and community around the game. I truly do enjoy it. I like what I have read here and would be interested in a 2nd cell, if one forms.
    I "got over" the disorientation of the update and am readjusting fine (can make it through GW again and even doing a bit better at Arena). Always been a 200-500 Arena player. Looking to move to 100-200 ranks as Daka and Dooku are such a stunning couple, it is taking people's breath away.
    FTB looks too hard core for my taste, and some look (the name matters to me!) just too silly for my taste either. I could be wrong on both counts, but I've been playing since 2015 (don't know how long it had been out before I started playing...at end of year, but not sure exactly when).
    Basic stats (Level 74...just turned). 7* are all Gear VIII, abilities maxed. 6* are all Gear VIII; some have abilities maxed, some don't (yet).
    • Arena 7* Arena (currently...shifted with update): Phasma, Dooku (6*), Daka, Lumi, JC.
    • Other 7*: N. Initiate, Chewie, Sid, Greedo.
    • 6*: Talia, Ventress (14 away from 7*...working on NS team), Luke, Boba, IG_86
    • 5*: RG
    Working on Dooku (Cantina); QGJ, Poe, Boba (Cantina Tokens); IG-86, Poggle, Magma (GW); Ventress, HK, STH (Arena). Also working on raising a bunch of others up to 4* Protection level (Gear VII for suicides and future).
    Hope to hear a response....
  • Options
    Was a busy day with our honeybees today.

Welcome Corrosivescott,LegoLegs (cool name), Erdrick19, Azarah, and Fake Augustus. This brings us to 50 formal but we may loose one or two by the time guilds start up.

Anyone interested in being an officer let me know.

Thanks for accepting me into your guild! I'm definitely looking forward to being part of the team as we tackle this new content.

One question for you all, do any of you have a 7 star first order tie pilot? I had started farming him (almost to 4 stars) and am seeing lots of posts that the recent update severely reduced his usefulness. Was wondering if you all
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options

I'm fine if people want a sister guild. What we would need is for someone to step up to start it and take charge. It could be called Hera's Cell or the block idea works for me. We would then use the same guild symbol and an agreement that players can move back and forth as needed.

For the symbol, maybe some variation on Sabine's firebird proto rebellion art?

http://imgur.com/vIIlCpx
  • Khonso
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hello all, I am interested in joining a Guild. Intrigued by the name since Star Wars is life and Rebels is getting really good in my opinion.

I am currently level 74 and keeping up the work to 80. Have 12 7* with more characters at or near max level (while leveling happens). Maintain top 100 in arena with my top performance yesterday at 15.

I live in Wisconsin and am 30. Have a wonderful wife and daughter.

If you are still full, no problem and May The Force Be With You.
  • Options
    Hello. I would like to join your guild, in either the primary or secondary cell. My ign name is whoissoze with ally code 433 692 288.

I have 13 7* characters that are gear 8 with a few 6* and so on down the line. I have been playing since soft launch and typically rank 75-100 in pvp and have completed 40 galactic wars.

I am 37 years old and married with one son. Currently, I reside in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll answer to the best of my ability. Thanks for your consideration.

Ryan
  • Options
    Raids start as early as this Sunday, but is that putting the cart before the horse? The first question is how do we form our guild? I don't recall we've been given the instructions yet and the first raid is only a few days away. That's not much time to get set up.

In the meantime, I'm staying busy clearing Galactic Wars. I'm still beating it daily, but the grind is taking longer, which is not a good thing.
  • Options
    LtBotas wrote: »
    I am 37 years old and married with one son. Currently, I reside in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Where are you at in Vegas? I live in Henderson, Pecos and Wigwam.
  • Options
    Nema,

Henderson near Lake Mead and Warm Springs.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Raids start as early as this Sunday, but is that putting the cart before the horse? The first question is how do we form our guild? I don't recall we've been given the instructions yet and the first raid is only a few days away. That's not much time to get set up.

In the meantime, I'm staying busy clearing Galactic Wars. I'm still beating it daily, but the grind is taking longer, which is not a good thing.

I think @Samantha will be very busy Sunday night; shout out to her! I imagine there will be enough time to sort things out that week. If any one is interested I started a band chat (prefer over line) if anyone is interested. Hit 75 yesterday morning, yeah!

My code is 846 676 331 for the guild, also if anyone wants to add me as an ally. Thanks
    Post edited by Doga on
  • Options
    Congrats on hitting level 75, @Doga. I'll be there early Thursday and then level 76 about six days later. I need to craft quite a few furnaces to level up my characters to gear IX, so hopefully these raids will contain the pieces in the bounty.
  • Options
    I would be interested in joining if no one better comes along. Level 74, 8 7* toons with around another 10 mid level that I am working on. I am in the uk if that is a consideration.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Guild looks promising.... Casual, mature, competitive... If I am on the right path I would like to join.

Handle- Asic
    Code 651-159-336
    Roster - very full and precrafted a decent amount. I run three main teams in arena:
    1 dodge standard team
    2 aoe - lando / phasma / St Hans / Rey or leia / RG
    3 HP annoyingness - bariss, kit, old Ben, 5s, RG- hard to beat in 5 mins

On EST- play everyday but usually sporadically. Two young kids and a job that requires travel. I finish everything every day though and would like to play the hardest of guild challenges (even if I can't beat them).
  • Options
    I'm really looking forward to seeing how all this plays out. I wish we had more info...I suppose I will just have to wait and see :)
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to seeing how all this plays out. I wish we had more info...I suppose I will just have to wait and see :)

Somebody posted a spreadsheet over art goh reddit with a bunch of info :-)
  • Options

It's like Christmas Eve and the anticipation!
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Asic wrote: »
    Guild looks promising.... Casual, mature, competitive... If I am on the right path I would like to join.

Handle- Asic
    Code 651-159-336
    Roster - very full and precrafted a decent amount. I run three main teams in arena:
    1 dodge standard team
    2 aoe - lando / phasma / St Hans / Rey or leia / RG
    3 HP annoyingness - bariss, kit, old Ben, 5s, RG- hard to beat in 5 mins

On EST- play everyday but usually sporadically. Two young kids and a job that requires travel. I finish everything every day though and would like to play the hardest of guild challenges (even if I can't beat them).

I think we have agreed we are all casual players regardless of time and money invested in the game. Right now it looks like we are 3 tiers down from max which is 80 but I think it is important to get the reward vs. the risk to be a top tier guild that always gets the best payout. Yes we want the reward but we need to be reasonable for what we can get because we understand not everyone can be hard core everyday and appreciate every members contribution rather than focusing on reasons we didn't get what we wanted.
  • Options
    Take it with a grain of salt but if the data mined info is correct, the top tier or premier events, will be challenging for some:

Datamined Raid requirements courtesy of reddit:

Monday
    * The Road Less Travelled: TIER I / Complete 495 Light Side Battles
    * The Road Less Travelled: TIER II / Complete 1238 Light Side Battles
    * The Road Less Travelled: TIER III / Complete 2228 Light Side Battles
    * The Road Less Travelled: TIER IV / Complete 3466 Light Side Battles
    * The Road Less Travelled: TIER V / Complete 5198 Light Side Battles
    * The Road Less Travelled: TIER VI / Complete 7425 Light Side Battles
    * The Road Less Travelled: TIER VII / Complete 9900 Light Side Battles
    Tuesday
    * The Long War: TIER I / Complete 30 Galactic War Nodes
    * The Long War: TIER II / Complete 74 Galactic War Nodes