Fulcrum's Cell 1 / looking for one

Replies

• Options
    @Samantha . I know we need to wait for the guilds' info and that we won't have requirements like Team Instinct or the Knights of Ren, but do you have an idea of the minimum requirements in terms of Max toons or user level, etc.? Thanks.
  • Options
    Not to speak for Samantha, but I think the guild leans toward level 70+? Also, do we have an approximate member count yet?
  • Options
    Tonatiuh10 wrote: »
    @Samantha . I know we need to wait for the guilds' info and that we won't have requirements like Team Instinct or the Knights of Ren, but do you have an idea of the minimum requirements in terms of Max toons or user level, etc.? Thanks.

We did put a requirement to be level 70 in a reasonable amount of time, since we wanted people who were playing regularly. There will probably not be a min for number of characters since that comes with level.

If I'm reading the description correctly we may be able to take down all 7 Rancors which could mean it would be advantages to have a mixed power group, BUT a prophecy misread it may be....

Everyone's input will be listened too when desicions need to be made, but when a decision is made it will be done until the next one.

They repeatedly mentioned that guilds will not compete against each other, so our focus will be getting done what we need to and having fun.
  • Options
    Correct, but we should be ready with a good number of members, like Qeltar wrote: Will there be scaling to accommodate smaller guilds? Not everyone wants to be in a large one. Will a guild with 20 people be viable, or will it get far fewer rewards than one with 50? How about 10? 5? 2? 1? :) AND Jesse answered: scaling? not that I know of. You'll be able to do stuff, it'll just be slower, and you may have a harder time completing the Daily Guild Activities. Rewards will be the same.
  • Options
    BTW, this is the Squad I use on auto with Mace, I do realize is not for everyone: https://imgur.com/a/jpJlv
  • Options
    BTW, this is the Squad I use on auto with Mace, I do realize is not for everyone: https://imgur.com/a/jpJlv

Much more powerful than mine. I'd been holding off on leveling my tanks.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'd like to apply. Lvl 74, ~30k max squad power although I use a 29k squad in arena, generally place top 5 no refreshes. 15 seven star characters. 29yo central time zone. I spend a bit on the game but I'm not going to be a whale so looking for an enthusiastic guild that wants to strategize, play and enjoy the game... but isn't going to suddenly require everyone dump a few grand to get a certain character or character set. I'm more than happy to legit farm characters that a guild decides are worthwhile though.

Big SWTCW/Rebels and Ahsoka Tano fan. @Samantha any guild name inspiration there or coincidence?
  • Options
    I'm banking on the new Meta including Tanks as key players, otherwise, I'll use Teebo in a teddy bear squad with Chirpa (merely based on the screams and weird stuff they do).
  • Options
    I'm also having my first baby (a girl) in August, so investing in the Ewoks will bring HOURS of entertainment for her, just with the ayyyyy eyyyyy uyyyy oyyyy sounds.
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    I'd like to apply. Lvl 74, ~30k max squad power although I use a 29k squad in arena, generally place top 5 no refreshes. 15 seven star characters. 29yo central time zone. I spend a bit on the game but I'm not going to be a whale so looking for an enthusiastic guild that wants to strategize, play and enjoy the game... but isn't going to suddenly require everyone dump a few grand to get a certain character or character set. I'm more than happy to legit farm characters that a guild decides are worthwhile though.

Big SWTCW/Rebels and Ahsoka Tano fan. @Samantha any guild name inspiration there or coincidence?

Welcome medetec. I think we should have pretty good character diversity, if we need it. Several NightSister teams, droid teams, Jedi teams, etc. I just activated my Chirpa so I can start leveling my 4 Ewoks.

Me and my girls just watched the Clone Wars series and the first season of Rebels.
  • Options
    I'm also having my first baby (a girl) in August, so investing in the Ewoks will bring HOURS of entertainment for her, just with the ayyyyy eyyyyy uyyyy oyyyy sounds.

My youngest is 12 and she is working on an Ewok team because it's really cute.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I'm just starting up on Teebo for fun, but a full ewok squad is so hard to farm! Love to see what you can do with one once you get it leveled out.

I run a Dooku (L) QGJ Luminara ST Han RP squad in arena, but I've also been maxing out all the Clone Wars characters. Got Ahsoka, Ventress, Barriss and Fives maxed, I'll start working on JK Anakin when I hit 77 and his cantina node unlocks. Rebels season 2 is quite good by the way!
  • Options
    Welcome Korgan.
  • Options
    You can add me. South Dakota. I'm 73. 14 7* have 3 others with enough shards just didnt want to invest the credits. Don't have LINE or ingur I play dailyvfinishvall activitys, challenges and gallactic war. If need to add LINE I can. 265-281-786. I run with a Jedi team usually 7* maxed gear QGJ,Lumi,PtL,MW,Yoda,Barris

Working on FOTP 6* maxed

Other

7* maxed IG86, IG88, Sid, Boba, JC, SavO, NI, AV

Kylo will be 7* by end of week
  • Options
    Welcome BailWritte. It looks like in game chat will be enough. I love driving through South Dakota. Lots of pheasants.
  • Options
    Hello

I would be interested in joining this guild. I am a casual player who completes all daily activities I am generally F2P but will occassionally throw a few bucks at the pot to show appreciation to the developers.

I'm 43 - married with 2 kids and a demanding job - life comes first (with gaming a close 2nd :) ).

I am level 73 and I have 5-6 7* toons (Lumi/Sid/Phasma/JC/Savage) and working on a bunch more. I made the mistake of not focusing early.

Not sure what is involved in joining a guild but my ally code is 292-362-67.

Thanks for your consideration
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like we're going to end up with a nice guild. Should probably start keeping track of total enrollment so we don't overshoot the 50 cap.

Looking forward to playing with a group of people who enjoy the game and want to do well but understand that life is, you know, a thing.
  • Options
    Good luck everyone!!! You're doing a great job here!!!
  • Options
    Hello Everyone,

I'd love to join up with you all if there is still space and your willing to have me.

I'm a 29 year old software developer in the DC Area. I joined up in November and played a few games, but didn't really get into it until I started reading up strategy and stuff on the reddit forum over Christmas time visiting my family home.

I generally rank between 20 - 50 in the arena and am level 73. I complete the dailies every day, with the only caveat that I'm finishing up my thesis for my masters in early May and then getting married in June, so I might have a few days were I'm a bit busy between now and then.

I'm not quite sure how to take a screenshot, and am typing this up while listening to a department meeting at work, so I'll just post my top ten or so toons in text for now.

All are purple geared and approximately level 70.
    7* - Geonosian Solider, Luminara, Darth Sidous, Captain Phasma
    6* - Qui-Gon Jinn, Eeth Koth, Bariss, IG-86
    5* - Count Dooku, Jedi Consular
    4* - Poe

Thanks and have a great day everyone!
  • Options
    I'm 72 (probably 73 tomorrow), have 10 7*, mostly gear 8, mostly jedi including Yoda (who's g9). I play daily, am only interested in an adult guild and my ally code is 917-788-736.

As for loving Star Wars... I saw the original when it premiered (I was 6) and it changed my life. Star Wars soundtrack on vinyl, boardgame so I could get the original 4 Kenner figures and the like. My sister and I used to play "jedi" by dressing up in bathrobes, using the patio furniture as x-wings and engaging in lightsaber battles ;)
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Tried to gather a headcount, although I think I may have missed a few that contacted you directly rather than posting in the thread. Should be at least 15 spots left, here's what I see.

1. Samantha
    2. CaroCanon
    3. Lady Beatrice
    4. Tonatiuh10
    5. Soggybiscuit
    6. Flyer00jay
    7. Doga
    8. brewsaber
    9. Cabig75
    10. Danger_Monkey731
    11. LuxMortis
    12. z3phyr (?)
    13. FreedonVander
    14. Aero
    15. EasyRight
    16. Whatamidoing
    17. nematocyte
    18. Benr3600
    19. Sarcodino
    20. TommySitt
    21. Ace97302
    22. Mystereevan
    23. piotrmaceluch
    24. doufufa
    25. CooLDuDeGuY911
    26. Korgan1999
    27. medetec
    28. BailWritte
    29. maza7671
    30. jmf8241
    31. Dethedrus
  • Options
    That's pretty cool @medetec thank you. BTW, I enjoy your posts, for the most part (94% of the time) o:)
  • Options
    Our guild is growing up so fast! I am excited to see what is in store for us in the future.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    That's pretty cool @medetec thank you. BTW, I enjoy your posts, for the most part (94% of the time) o:)

94% ey? I'll take it.

Should be pretty close to 50 players by the time guild content launches I'd think. Should be interesting.
  • Options
    Welcome maza7671, JMF8241, and Dethedrus.

I have the same count as you medetec. 31
  • Options
    I haven't seen anything about the number of officers that we get. Has anyone seen a number? It's my guess that officers will get to approve applicants and start battles, but that is a guess.

I am completely open to whomever we want to serve in that capacity. It might be nice to have one being someone from a time zone on the other side of the planet from what I think most of us are. That way if there is creep in the time battles are started we have a better chance to maximize our benefits.

• Options
    Samantha wrote: »
    It might be nice to have one being someone from a time zone on the other side of the planet from what I think most of us are. That way if there is creep in the time battles are started we have a better chance to maximize our benefits.

This is a great idea Samantha.
    Can't wait to see how this plays out.
  • Options
    Hi,

I'd love to join if you still have room. I'm currently lvl 73, should be lvl 74 in the next day or two. I have 15 characters at lvl 70 or above (7stars), and another 8 I could take to 7stars if I need to. I currently run a Dooku/RG team in the arena. I usually place in the top 20 on my server.
  • Options
    Lvl 73 here. Got more important stuff than this game (but God to I tend to put that stuff off to play sometimes). If you still have openings, I'm down to clown in a chill guild. Thankee!
  • Options
    I would love to join as well if you'll have me. I know it's late in the game so let me know. I'm at level 72 and halfway to 73, and I run a droid team because HK-47 is my favorite and they're a lot of fun. I hope the meta won't change for them too much to the point they stink but who knows. I'll attach pics of my roster, it's nothing impressive but I play every day and am super close to maxing my star 5