Fulcrum's Cell 1 / looking for one

Replies

• Options
    doufufa wrote: »
    What is the EA help desk? Is it just an email or I need to log into Origin and click through the options there? (topic=technical support?)

http://help.ea.com/en/
  • Options
    Wondering if you are still looking for guild members? Started in January. Level 73 approaching 74. Very active player and complete all activities daily. 37 characters unlocked (went for volume initially). 15 purple geared toons and many others at gear level 6. 7 Star Sidious, Kylo & Lumi. 6 Star Phasma who will be at 7 next week. Closing in on 6 Star QGJ as well. 5 Star/7gear Yoda. Focus has been on Barriss & Dooku of late. Usually run Phasma, Fives, Lumi, Kylo & Sidious. Ally Code is 537-435-118. Thanks for considering!
  • Options
    Well, this update certainly changed things :). Has anyone played enough to be able to tell exactly what defense up does now? I'm pretty much out of energy and had a busy evening, so would rather not read through the hundreds and hundreds of posts in the general forum :). I leveled my ewoks! I'm hoping I can get chirpa and scout up to four stars soon. Teebo is already there.
  • Options
    Samantha wrote: »
    OMEGA MATS: everyone can run all three levels of the new challenge. The lowest goes good money and the highest has the new mats.

I'm most curious about this challenge. If the list of required units posted to the discussion thread is accurate, then I'm missing one character to participate on Sunday. I don't have Ventress, in which case I'd consider farming her immediately with my spare arena tokens (I have 11,000) to unlock her by Sunday to get my daily challenge rewards.
  • Options
    I haven't tried anything but the Attacker Challenge. I can take out either Veers or Tarken; get the next down to about half life; rain of fire takes all but one of my toons; attack one more time; another rain of fire takes me out. I tried taking out one bot at a time and both at the same time to gain buffs to no avail. It's tough. I am using Sid Lead, GS, Kylo, Lumi, and NI. All 7 stars and either gear 7, 8, or 9. I am interested in any success stories! I haven't tried IGD yet on a mission but I will give it a go here in a sec. I wish I had IOS so I could get my Elder starred up!
  • Options
    I was able to do the challenge with Lumi, Sid, the IGs, and GS. I think Sid lead. I think assist callers are good because if a toon gets called to assist while he is buffed, he then gets his normal turn still buffed. Hope that makes sense.
  • Options
    Yeah, it does make sense. I just don't have quite enough damage dealers and you need all the extra punch. I need more credits to level ig-86 and IG-88 would be a long term project. The omega mat event was a breeze and you can refresh for 200 crystals if you so desire. I tried IGD and to be honest I didn't see much difference with d up. I need to mess with it more.
  • Options
    I am level 73 almost 74 looking for a guild. Usually run dooku,mace,bariss,lumi,qgj or phasma. But really working an empire team. Want many different options for teams actually... Looking for competitive but not super serious guild, as I do not have line or any other. Everyday player and will not disappoint.
  • Options
    I went from clearing tier 4 attack challenge with ease, to no chance in hell. Finding tier 3 tough to clear now too. Had to boost a couple toons just to make it
  • Options
    I would love to be part of this guild. I've been playing since release. Play daily at least once to do all events challenges etc. A stay home dad of 3 girls and a boy. If you have room pleas consider me. Thanks.
  • Options
    Hello looking to apply
    Zodiac
    Lvl 73 with over 10 toons XIII gear
    I like to run Old Ben, Lumi, Magma, QGJ, Geo/Maul still farming a few to 7* mostly F2P (so not farming maul) but really enjoy this game and plan to be active daily. I also have a few friends at the same lvl as me who would be open to joining the fun. All of us are on Line App
  • Options
    Welcome Jebium, Dedmetal7, ErokEwok.
  • Options
    Does that put us at 45?
  • Options

Level 74

Top 10 Toons:
    Kylo - 7* Gear 9
    Chewey - 7* Gear 8
    Luminara - 7* Gear 8
    Sid - 7* Gear 8
    Dooku 6* Gear 8
    Barriss 5* Gear 8
    Phasma 7* Gear 8
    JC - 5* Gear 8
    Daka - 5* Gear 8
    Qui-Gon 5* Gear 7

I am a daily player, been at it since late November. Was FTP until last month now i'm a PTP
    looking for a guild that is gonna be very active.
  • Options
    Hi,

I'm looking to join a guild and from what I have seen so far Fulcrum's Cell looks right up my alley, but - I'm in GMT +2. From some of the posts I've read it doesn't seem to matter, but GMT +2 is not just a 1 or 2 hours difference :| Would this be an issue for you?

I'll post my roster in any case :) I am FTP, L74 - playing since December and currently ranked between 10 and 20 in the arena each day at payout. I am an active player (I work full time, but still complete all activities/challenges each day). I don't have Line App (I actually didn't even know it existed until people started talking about guilds).

[img][/img]r2qe0p.png
    [img][/img]sq17xt.png
    [img][/img]2aaj895.png

Don't let my avatar fool you...not a guy - Fives is simply my favourite character in the game :smiley:
  • Options
    We are getting a pretty good mix of players. This should be fun! I wonder if we lost any players after the update. I was a little surprised by people's reactions but I guess that happens with a passionate fan base. It made me think of Garth in Wayne's World, "I fear change." Well, I look forward to raiding with everyone in the future.
  • Options
    @Samantha I have a 100% FTP 2nd account I started to farm characters I wanted on my primary account but wasn't too crazy about. Would it be possible to be probably number 50 by now with this one? http://i.imgur.com/MTkV62J.jpg
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to guilds getting up and running. This latest update is going to take some getting used to, but I think I will get used to it. Honestly it reminds me of the early stages of the game. A couple months ago I started up a brand new account and was amazed at how long the battles took and how little damage my baby characters did (relative to opponents' baby HP). I'm optimistic that everything will be ok. But I'm also halfway a Pokemon player--gotta catch em all, I don't think it's fun to just max out five characters and ignore the rest.
  • Options
    It looks like you're getting pretty close to full, but if you're still taking members, I'd like to apply to join your guild. Your philosophy of finding players who like the game but may miss a day here or there due to real life appeals to me. I am in the U.S. central time zone and have been playing since late December.

Currently, I'm level 74, finish in the top 100 in arena, and have completed over 90 galactic wars in a row. I am F2P but already have 11 7 star characters, two 6 star, 4 five star, and 4 four star that I'm actively working on. Please let me know if you need any additional information.
  • Options
    Hey,

If there's still space for another I'd be interested in joining. I'm in Spain, but like Spaniards I get up late so I'm probably on Eastern...

I'm just about to turn Level 74, top 100 arena. F2P, with 6 7* toons and others close. I play every day, my work allows me to be able to do so.

7* Phasma, Lumi, Sid, Koth, IG86, Ashoka Tano
    6* Dooku, Kylo, Ima-Gun Di, JC
    5* Yoda, Barriss, Boba Fett

Please let me know if you want to know anything else, and if there's space.

Thank you.
  • Options
    I'd love to join. Level 74. Top 50 sometimes top 20 arena. Been playing since January. Central time zone US. Like the idea a no drama guild that wants to have fun. Hope there is still space available.
  • Options
    I left my ally code on the Reddit sub but I'll do it here as well, ally 215-999-559. I am working on a clone team and first order team.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like we now have over 50 total applicants, that's great!

@Samantha you probably want to review, double check the head count and make final selections now. The rest can likely wait till we get more info about guilds.
  • RiedellRS
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Post edited by RiedellRS on
  • Options
    Was a busy day with our honeybees today.

Welcome Corrosivescott,LegoLegs (cool name), Erdrick19, Azarah, and Fake Augustus. This brings us to 50 formal but we may loose one or two by the time guilds start up.

Anyone interested in being an officer let me know.

I'm finally getting used to the new look with the health bars and it's ok, but I still prefer the old. I've had a better time with the new challenges and have upgraded my Vader for the attacker one.

In arena I've dropped from top five to the 50's as I explore the new best teams, any ideas? Still have not gotten caught up on Reddit.
  • Options
    Thanks for the clan invite cannot wait to start raiding with you all.
    What is the requirements for a officer?
  • Options
    I'm definitely interested in being an officer.
  • Options
    Samantha wrote: »

In arena I've dropped from top five to the 50's as I explore the new best teams, any ideas? Still have not gotten caught up on Reddit.

On my shard it is all the only three leaders in the top twenty are Dooku, Phasma, and QGJ. However in the top 10, 8 run Dooku as a leader. Most of those also run RG, Daka, and any two DPS. I'm hoping that eventually the meta on my shard will open up, but right now it is just as stale as it was prior to the update.
  • Options
    It seems the guild keeps attracting players, any idea wether we could create like a sister division with the same spirit, maybe head by one of the would be officers? Like Fulcrums Cell 2.0
  • LegoLegs_
    141 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    LegoLegs_ wrote: »
    Welcome Corrosivescott,LegoLegs (cool name), Erdrick19, Azarah, and Fake Augustus. This brings us to 50 formal but we may loose one or two by the time guilds start up.

Thanks for the accept :#:)

I managed rank#5 at payout yesterday (new highest) with a Phasma, Fives, Savage, Lumi and Dooku....but, I had to avoid all those St. Han with RG combos to get there.

889-119-573 - My ally code in case needed