Fulcrum's Cell 1 / looking for one

Replies

• Options
    Actually not sure how to post pics so I'll just tell you my top characters:

(I am a f2p player just so you know)

7* lv 72 HK-47, gear 8
    7* lv 72 IG-86, gear 8
    6* lv 68 Poggle, gear 8 (halfway to max on him)
    6* lv 72 IG-88 gear 8 (He will be 7* tomorrow)
    5* lv 72 Poe Dameron, gear 8 (in a few days will be 6*)

They are my good dudes, after they're maxed I plan to max out luminara, dooku, maybe boba fett if the meta makes him good, but after ig-88 is maxed I'm going to max Eeth Koth so i can get another powerful jedi and light sider

4* lv 59 luminara, gear 7
    4* lv 58 boba fett, gear 7
    4* lv 54 darth vader, gear 7
    4* lv 50 jedi consular, gear 7
    4* lv 50 kylo ren, gear 7

Then the toons get pretty weak from there, again let me know if there's room or if you're interested
  • Options

Welcome relyingcobra #32, xxxbxx #33, HernerJade #34.

It is our hope that we will be relaxed and fun. The expectations are to play daily, especially guild battles, and to develop your characters.
  • Options
    Reading through this thread sounds exactly what I'm looking for. I play daily, but with kids and work - I squeeze it in somehow :). At Level 72 almost to level 73. Working on getting synergistic teams now - as I've been mixed light/dark. Mostly Luminara, Phasma, Sidious, Ventress, Bariss. Now trying to build a 1st order, Jedi and droid teams. Would like to join if room available. In NY but up late - so time zone shouldn't be an issue.
  • Options
    So, is anyone else stoked that Ima Gun Di and Royal Guard are in Cantina 7?
  • Options
    Welcome OllyBear82 #35 and NastyNes #36.
  • Options
    So, is anyone else stoked that Ima Gun Di and Royal Guard are in Cantina 7?

I have Ima at 154/80 and RG at 15/85 so I have mixed feelings. I also have Ani at 6 star. Of course at those energy rates they will be a hard farm.

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Should help me finish off RG, although I don't intend to use him I want him maxed just in case (I'm hoping ST Han will be a thing after the balancing) .

Still, level 77 minimum to start that cantina farm, that's a ways away.
  • Options
    Hey Samantha, I would like to join your guild. My name is Mike. My ign is Mol Ezira. Currently level 73. Leveling toons as we speak. I don't have the strongest area team at this time, but I'm always in the top 150. I play everyday, and will be able to raid.
  • Options
    Hello, I'd like to join if you'll have me. I'm in my late twenties from Western Canada. I'm level 73, play daily and maintain an arena rank in the 90s. My ally code is 462-269-336.

Top characters (gear 8, level 67-73):
    7 Stars - GS, QGJ, Lumi, Bariss, JC, Sid, IG-86, Ashoka
    6 Stars - Yoda, RG
    5 Stars - Old Ben, Dooku
  • Options
    Hello...would love to join your guild. currently lvl 73 4 maxed characters with more to come shortly. ally code is 197-611-518. Been playing consistently this year and am hoping to eventually make an all ewok furry team for the lolz. finish in top 100 daily in arena can get higher but i dont really care for it.
  • nematocyte
    421 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Gotta say, pretty darn stoked in regards to the reception Fulcrum's Cell has received so far. I think Samantha nailed the guild intro as far as what we intend on being as a guild, where we all mostly come from and how that should all play out as a whole.

Edit: Lest I forget, our guild name! 10/10.
  • Options
    Hello Samantha,

I'd love to join if there's still spots open.
    I'm in my 30s in Southern California. Though I'm pretty busy during the day, I've manage to complete dailies & GW, generally ranking sub-100 in the arena starting in late December.

I'm not certain how to take a screenshot, so I'll list my top toons.
    7* / Gear 8 / Lvl 73 - Luminara, J.Consular, Poggle, Sidious, ST Han, Captain Phasma, IG86
    6* / Gear 8 / Lvl 73 - QGJ, Daka, Dooku
    My ally code is 197 283 942

Thanks for your consideration!

• Options
    Hi Samantha,

Thanks for posting. This guild sounds right up my Ally. From your last updates, it looks like you are still in the high 30's. I hope you'll have room for me too! A little about myself.

I'm on the West Coast. (PST)
    IGN: AldeRyo
    Ally Code: 828-778-424
    Level 73.
    FTP.
    Characters: 7 @7*, 4 @ 6*, bunch @ 5*, etc.
    December Shard.
    Balance busy work / home schedule with logging in completing dailies.
    Hover around level 50 in Arena & enjoy being competitive.
    Currently working on starring up Jedi for the next Yoda event.
    I'm a big fan of the Sisters & use them effectively in GW.

Thanks, R
  • Options
    Really like what I read in here. This guild seems nice, the easy going spirit.
    I started to play this game in middle of February I guess. So I had no time yet to build a max squad to score in arena, but im working really hard on it.

I would like to join the guild but im weak for now, im afraid, compared to you guys :(
  • Options
    Hi Samantha,

If there is still room, I would like to join. I'm 41 and live in the Denver region. I started in January, but even with family and a busy schedule I have the time to play daily (as this is the only game I focus on). I run sub-100's in the arena, but I admit I'm worried about the speed changes to the characters.

I'm 1/2 way to 74 (top 9 @ 73), 6 @ gear 8
    5 lvl 7: Luminara, J.Counsular, Dooku, Phasma, Sidious
    3 lvl 6: Eeth Koth, Ahsoka, Qui-Gon,
    3 lvl 5: Chewie, Yoda, Teebo

Ally Code: 722-344-443
  • Options
    I will check the apps in about 6 hours. Spent my time this morning getting geeked by the Ewok event. I should have not activated my Chirpa yet.
  • Options
    Oh you've you've got a Chirpa? That's awesome! I saw a youtube video of someone with a majority Ewok team and it was pretty insane with all of the extra attacks/counters(Can't remember exactly which now!)
  • N7Jedi
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If you still have room, I am interested. I am 22, live in Iowa, and I have been playing since launch, completing all daily activities every day. Completely F2P. My main team consists of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight Anakin, Princess Leia, Rey, and Ahsoka Tano.

Ally code: 262-264-387
    In-game name: Brandon German
    Post edited by N7Jedi on
  • Options
    Hey! If you still have a spot open I'd love to join your guild. I'm a f2p player since February. 7* Sid, lumi and Phasma. 6* JC and GS. 5* QGJ. Looking for a casual guild, exchanging opinions, helping out and so on :)
    My ally code: 896-544-344
  • Options
    Ok.... It's been a busy day so just getting caught up.

FOR IOS: Ewok event seems pretty cool so if you have three 2 star Ewoks then run it three times a day. If not then I would encourage it. Teebo is in GW, Elder and Scout have just one node, and Chirpa is level 5 in cantina. If you pay to play then the two packs are a really good value, compared to other packs. Run the highest you qualify for. For me that's four star.

OMEGA MATS: everyone can run all three levels of the new challenge. The lowest goes good money and the highest has the new mats.

Rebalance is out and many of my characters seem really weak now, at least in the attacker challenge. It will take awhile to figure things out.

Welcome new members: Mol ezira, talbacca, mactus, ptrla, alderyo, n7jedi, Dark Airion, Darth Malak.

That brings us to 42. I am still reviewing a few.
  • Options
    Seems the nerf bat was taken to almost everyone except Geo Soldier, which is strange. With Protection and and damage reduction, I bet that there are likely teams that will time out the arena fights. This is interesting.
  • Options
    Thank you @Samantha that's a pretty good summary of the updates. Funny we were just talking about the little Ewoks and now we can boost our farming. I think we'll have a pretty eclectic guild, hopefully more than one official. Have you thought of the time you would like to start the raids and activities?
  • Options
    Tonatiuh10 wrote: »
    Have you thought of the time you would like to start the raids and activities?

The best information I have so far is we will have 24 hours to do the raids and we do them individually. But I could be wrong...... So we will probably start the raids as soon as they go live, day or night. It's my guess that you can only start the new one after the 24 hours, so the natural progression will be it will start 5 to 10 minutes later every day. But that's all guess work.
  • Options
    Hello guildies, my account got banned for achievement exploitation. Has anyone heard about that? I looked up the forum and looks like it's an iOS issue, but i'm playing on Android!! with 1 account only!!! *snif* I don't recall seeing more achievements than usual.

Reading the forum updates about how great tanky toons are really sucks. I run Phasma/Kylo/Han team during the QGJ/Dooku meta and now I thought my team can finally shine. I also have Fives at 6* that I was going to swap in to see the result. Just wanted to vent a little.. :(

If the 2 week ban stays I might not play after that :'( ... ok who am I kidding, i <3 star wars haha.. Wish me luck on ban lifting!
  • Options
    How many stars and shards is your Vader?
  • Options
    I don't even have Vader unlocked, he's sitting at maybe 50's/80 right now?
    But I do have enough to unlock him if I claim the achievements that I've been parking on the list.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    doufufa wrote: »
    Hello guildies, my account got banned for achievement exploitation. Has anyone heard about that? I looked up the forum and looks like it's an iOS issue, but i'm playing on Android!! with 1 account only!!! *snif* I don't recall seeing more achievements than usual.

Reading the forum updates about how great tanky toons are really sucks. I run Phasma/Kylo/Han team during the QGJ/Dooku meta and now I thought my team can finally shine. I also have Fives at 6* that I was going to swap in to see the result. Just wanted to vent a little.. :(

If the 2 week ban stays I might not play after that :'( ... ok who am I kidding, i <3 star wars haha.. Wish me luck on ban lifting!

Try and see if support can help!

I'm loving the update, hopefully you can play.
  • Options
    Double check with EA help desk, that ban is for people that exploited the achievements and got Vader to 6 and seven stars. Their toon got nerfed and they were sent to a leader board for cheaters only.
  • Options
    doufufa wrote: »

Similar situation for me. I run a team of mostly utility characters (Phasma, Daka, Dooku (L), Lumi, Sid) and I was struggling in the last meta just to stay top 50. Now my team is much more competitive and I love it. Because my characters aren't super durable or strong, Dooku still makes a great lead for me even though his meta is over.
  • Options
    I've contacted CG_LucifersDaddy already, that is how I found out what I was banned for. He's been helpful checking for my account and ally code but the conversation stopped when I asked for details of what the achievement exploitation is on Android. I think he is just off work.. will have to wait for tomorrow :(

What is the EA help desk? Is it just an email or I need to log into Origin and click through the options there? (topic=technical support?)