Unable to get in to game- Error Code 3.0

Replies

• FurytheOriginal
    153 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Creating a new account gets you into the game instantly

Seems like a database issue… connection… port over…. Something along those lines
  • Options
    Tek_Vizsla wrote: »
    Redflash wrote: »
    It would be nice if ea would provide some type of update been over 2 hours and just crickets

Patience, my young padawan.

What a joy it must be to feel entitled to patience…
  • Options
    Missed my fleet payout. Unfortunately timing…
  • Options
    Message to Capital Games: before a big release, usually, developers do what’s called ‘beta testing’..
    Why don’t you refund me the ungodly sums of money I’ve spent on this game over the years, give me a nice cushy salary, and I’ll tell you all about this thing that the rest of the world calls ‘quality control’..
  • Starrisen
    26 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    @Ultra not sure how to pass this on to CG - but the Web Store is giving an error "Unable to Load Catalog" but if I click retry a few times, I then get the catalog and am able to select my Free Calendar and Free Daily Box - however got the "Unable to Load Catalog" error many times and had to click retry many times before it finally told me purchase was successful.

Hope this helps them with the troubleshooting of the issue as I am sure it is all linked
  • Options
    So yeah....let me warm you. Once again the brilliant minds at CG continue down their ruinous path. Don't attack in GAC if you get in game. My abilities disappeared after 40 seconds and I just watched the timer go down while I couldn't do anything....tried opening windows... minimize app...settings...nothing reset it. So lost my SLKR attacking....thanks CG. Thank you.
  • Screerider
    1386 posts Member
    Options
    "Contact Us" also seems broken. Keep getting to "Something went wrong. Let's try again."
  • Options
    This maybe a big problem hope they fix it
  • Options
    Yep
  • subxsimo
    125 posts Member
    Options
    It’s prob a good thing, we should all go to sleep
  • Options
    GuillaumeD wrote: »
    Tek_Vizsla wrote: »
    Redflash wrote: »
    It would be nice if ea would provide some type of update been over 2 hours and just crickets

Patience, my young padawan.

What a joy it must be to feel entitled to patience…

K?
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Pulsipher
    503 posts Member
    Options
    Got an update…”carry on”
    Sarcasm isn’t helpful
  • Options
    Ahhh now this is how a CG May the 4th special day should be. Crashed game, lost GAC attacks, raid probably more bugged than a sketchy apartment in the Bronx.
    Happy May the 4th everyone!
  • Pczarm
    18 posts Member
    Options
    Fix your game CG!!
  • boomerd
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, if anyone from 420 Strikes Back is checking, I can't get in either.
    IGN: l l BOOM l l
    SPECTRE SW
  • Options
    subxsimo wrote: »
    It’s prob a good thing, we should all go to sleep
    But it is way to early for that. Not even 10am yet.
  • Options
    same issue ... I have a main account (run in both iOS and android) and an alt (on android only) - the alt works fine. main account pooched
  • Options
    I am stuck as well!
  • Options
    yeah me too
  • Options
    Same here. Super annoying 3rd day finally being able to climb ship arena again after unlocking profundity and I miss my payout because of this ****
  • Options
    Creating a new account gets you into the game instantly

Seems like a database issue… connection… port over…. Something along those lines

Yeeeah.. I will NOT be doing that ever again lol
  • Options
    Me too!! :/
  • Kaziii
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Same, ErrorCode 3.0. loop. 2nd day in a row. Please fix this asap!
  • Options
    Maaaaan I'm gonna miss my GAC attacks because of this aren't I lol
  • LendersQuiz
    1169 posts Member
    Options
    I'm about to miss my fleet payout. There goes 400 crystals. :(
    Any chance you will allow me to collect my bonus 45 energy?? 3 x :(
  • Options
    Missed fleet payouts. Potentially missed stars in TB. Missed time in the new raid.
    CG better send a make-good...
  • Options
    I still can’t log in either. I have only been playing the game for three years so I am newer than most others who are having the same issue? It seems to be affecting a lot of players
  • Options
    this is gonna stop my energy purchases prior to refresh soon. the cynic in me says that CG did this to stop people from doing that prior to double drops.
  • Options
    Sarfa_Jons wrote: »
    Missed fleet payouts. Potentially missed stars in TB. Missed time in the new raid.
    CG better send a make-good...

5 Clone Wars Chewie shards incoming…