Should the "Raids Rewards" be reviewed ?

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Heisen wrote: »
    This has to be the most lopsided poll I've ever seen.

Well, the poll is basically asking "would you rather play catch with your friends using a baseball or a live grenade?"

And there's only so many sociopaths.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes

Possibly one of the most important. Let's hope they do something about it.
    People should spam Reddit too. Seems the devs are on there a lot more than the actual official forums.
  • Ceberus
    148 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes
    Only when People would not SPEND anymore to that Game would change anything or they just shut down the game.
    When i Hear a Purple item is about 10 euro,dollar or Swiss Franc worth, it makes me boggle.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes
    So close to great. Yet this makes the guilds stupid. CG, ever heard of teamwork? Ever actually played an MMO? Raided with a guild? I strongly suggest you guys try it.
    Post edited by papnwors on
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    medetec wrote: »

Well, the poll is basically asking "would you rather play catch with your friends using a baseball or a live grenade?"

And there's only so many sociopaths.

Well, a baseball CAN hurt if you're A: Not wearing a glove and B: Not paying attention. :D

Anyways, I'm completely against having to compete with my guildmates who spend money vs the ones who don't / can't. I could do a 400 refresh on my Cantina today and not break into the top 3. Also, most of our guild is level 70+. They have gear stockpiled and such. This really isn't the point of having a guild in the first place where we have to compete against each other for the rewards. Win as a guild, lose as a guild. That's the point, or at least it SHOULD be the point.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    96% say yes it needs to be changed. That definitely says something right there.
  • Options
    Yes
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    This really needs to be looked at. For a lot of people, guilds were going to "make or break" this game. This system seems to want to "break" it, by making it considerably worse.

Devs, ask yourself this question: Would I want to be in a guild with my friends/family members given this rewards system?

That's a good way to look at it.
  • Options
    Yes
    Keeping this on page 1 is important for the health and longevity of this game.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    Post edited by fudgra on
  • Options
    Yes
    It's clear to see why the whole mishmush of precraft gear arose, why they changed it. They planned to screw over everyone weeks ago.

They knew this would cause a world of rage and they didn't give a ****, they probably won't now.
    I bought a $50 card ready for guilds, so happy I didn't buy crystals yet B)
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    papnwors wrote: »
    It's clear to see why the whole mishmush of precraft gear arose, why they changed it. They planned to screw over everyone weeks ago.

They knew this would cause a world of rage and they didn't give a ****, they probably won't now.

I think we all knew something was up when they never responded to a single thread about it. Now not only are we still behind those who precrafted but will have to struggle to ever get the last pieces. Maybe they'll be available in the guild store for 20k guid bucks each.
  • Options
    Yes
    fudgra wrote: »

I think we all knew something was up when they never responded to a single thread about it. Now not only are we still behind those who precrafted but will have to struggle to ever get the last pieces. Maybe they'll be available in the guild store for 20k guid bucks each.
    Yep the precrafting suited them just perfectly didn't it? They did it on purpose because they knew people would have to pay 1000's to play catch up and stay competitive. Probably had a good laugh at the studio when people precrafted.

• fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    fudgra wrote: »

Yep the precrafting suited them just perfectly didn't it? They did it on purpose because they knew people would have to pay 1000's to play catch up and stay competitive. Probably had a good laugh at the studio when people precrafted.

It was all planned. These people aren't stupid. They know how to squeeze money out of people.

And now when they show up in shipments they'll have people getting them for over $10 a pop because they've been hyped.
  • Options
    Yes
    My problem is that I contributed all I could, plus one refresh with saved up crystals (100% FTP) and still wont get enough currency to even buy 5 shards tomorrow because others can outdo me on the leaderboards
  • Options
    Yes
    1331ev.jpg

:D
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Yes
    @Akster you are not a team guy eh? Me me me.... No regard for the rest of your guild that is helping you kill the rancor. The rewards should be equal or at least more spread out. Top 10 get good gear is ****, I suppose you are one to kick people out of a guild after you take their energy too.
  • Options
    No
    How about we let it play out before freaking out?
  • Options
    Yes
    @HBOMBCOKFIST how about you and the other 11 people that like the rewards make a guild, and one of them will get trash rewards from raids...
  • Options
    No
    GOfish52 wrote: »
    @HBOMBCOKFIST how about you and the other 11 people that like the rewards make a guild, and one of them will get trash rewards from raids...

Sorry but I am already in a guild that is ok sharing the top rewards and allowing different people to top the damage chart. Sounds like you need a better guild imo.

We're full btw.
  • Options
    Yes
    @HBOMBCOKFIST it's okay we got 50/50 and wouldn't it be better if u didn't have to share? And u could i don't know... All receive credit for your efforts in the raid. Guilds are a team not a league where u compete...
  • Options
    Yes
    Keep it top of forum. Guilds were make or break opportunity. We love the game, and want devs know this is a miss.
    It's pity mods won't tag it while Dooku thread is perma-tagged.
  • Options
    No
    GOfish52 wrote: »
    @HBOMBCOKFIST it's okay we got 50/50 and wouldn't it be better if u didn't have to share? And u could i don't know... All receive credit for your efforts in the raid. Guilds are a team not a league where u compete...

But I'm not competing?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    The rewards are simply bumming me out. This is not how guilds should be implemented. Anyway...
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes
    My problem is that I contributed all I could, plus one refresh with saved up crystals (100% FTP) and still wont get enough currency to even buy 5 shards tomorrow because others can outdo me on the leaderboards

@IAmException - Yeah, you won't. I did my energy saved up, a 100 refresh and bit the bullet to help the guild out with a 200 refresh. That gave me about 326 tokens for payout and I'm nowhere near the top 3. A lot of us just don't have that kind of crystals lying around.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Yes
    This is the best poll I've ever voted on. But voting won't make as much of a splash because these are just words,but if they are followed with action THEN the devs will have no choice but to revisit. For example, if most of us chose to not buy the raid pack then they'll see a decent decrease in sales in the pack category, thus creating loss of revenue. I love all the well written opinions about the reward system and I thank OP and other prominent forum posters for bringing this issue at the forefront.
  • Options
    Yes
    I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere but I wanted to post it again to make sure this stays on page ...

dDbcdTmh.jpg
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Options
    Yes
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    I'm sure this has been posted elsewhere but I wanted to post it again to make sure this stays on page ...

dDbcdTmh.jpg

• Options
    Yes
    Bump
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Guilds shouldn't have to plan/game around a poor rewards system to make it fair. It should have been designed to promote team work, not undercut it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I_WANT_YODA
    540 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes
    Most certainly. Even in a fully P2P guild most are getting the low man rewards.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...