Should the "Raids Rewards" be reviewed ?

Replies

• Kopkin
    48 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Raid rewards penalise the lower ranking players.
    Also, Guild activities unfairly reward those who are not contributing enough
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Do we have any word on this from a dev? I cant believe they thought this was a good thing.
  • Options
    Yes
    @Nikoms565 good to see the experienced forum members stick together. :tongue:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    96% of people say yes. It's pretty gosh darn obvious the Dev's fubared on this one.
  • Options
    Yes
    576 to 21. LOL.
  • Options
    Yes
    Fairness aside, I don't think competing against your guild mates is at all fun. Bring in gvg but competing within your guild for the best loot is already old and we haven't even really done it yet. Everyone who disagrees here is just saying maybe it's not as bad as it looks.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera We dont like it guys, revamp please? We want to be equal and fair with our guild mates and wreck Rancors with eachother with no hidden agenda behind it, just having fun destroying a boss.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Honestly leave the daily activity distribution if you want, that's the big daily crystal burn monetization drive, but let us have even distribution for the raids proper. If you are competing against your own guild it puts a huge damper on squad building and raid strategy sessions, because anything you do to help your "guildmates" hurts you. Near enough kills the social aspect of raiding. We should be helping each other clear the raid as a team, not fighting for dps as individuals. Even distribution is best.

Please?
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Alexone wrote: »
    When FC Barcelona won the Uefa Champions league, did the persons that scored the goals get a bigger trophy than the persons that didn't? This is just a failed implementation of an idea that is as solid as they get...Guilds=teamwork=whoever participates in the raid needs the same rewards as all the others! They felt the need to be innovative and tried re-inventing the wheel with something that didn't need it. And now many problems arise...like shady guilds that will kick whales at the right time, after they've contributed hard to the guild. And many others.

Im not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break it
  • Options
    Yes
    The fact that it is about to be 600-22 in vote for yes to change this and it hasn't even been mentioned is insane. Even the whales don't like this, think about your customers EA/CG
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes
    The fact that it is about to be 600-22 in vote for yes to change this and it hasn't even been mentioned is insane. Even the whales don't like this, think about your customers EA/CG

+1. I know they say they listen. Sometimes it seems as though they have very selective hearing. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Yes
    I don't mind some slight variation, and difference in rewards based upon contribution, like in the daily guild tokens, is okay though problematic. But guilds need to bring people together, not pit them against each other. As a dolphin, I don't want to be penalized because I can't keep up with whales.

Only rewarding specific parts to the top 3? Top three only? That's just... aggravating. 3/50. Such a small number.
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world." Proud Consular.
  • Options
    Yes
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

+1. I know they say they listen. Sometimes it seems as though they have very selective hearing. :/

Yup. They listen to our compliments every 1% of them. And think that's the 100% of what we feel when in reality everyone is frustrated and want to compete together not against each other.
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I have to think the efforts that went into this build were massive; I'm sure they've heard it loud and clear but I've also seen the wales in our guild still spending a massive amount on packs in the last day (and gear pieces inadvertently haha).

While I think the raids should be re-vamped; I don't think "everyone" can get the top performer amount of gear either.... so this is going to require a lot of re-working to figure out how to give a little to everyone and then still allow everyone to get the impossible to get gear. I'm sure the war room is hopping but at the same time since they've not commented they aren't fully convinced it needs to change yet... at least that's my take.
  • StarSon
    7472 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    I said yes, because I am not sure this is the best implementation. But, the key word is "sure," as no one knows how it actually works. On the surface, this is bad. If you want to tier things out based on contribution, the tiered portion should be credits/currency, not the impossible to get anywhere else gear.

But, I am holding ultimate judgement until we see someone complete a T7 raid, and a full accounting of what everyone got.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    StarSon wrote: »
    I said yes, because I am not sure this is the best implementation. But, the key word is "sure," as no one knows how it actually works. On the surface, this is bad. If you want to tier things out based on contribution, the tiered portion should be credits/currency, not the impossible to get anywhere else gear.

But, I am holding ultimate judgement until we see someone complete a T7 raid, and a full accounting of what everyone got.

I can appreciate what you're saying and normally i would do the same, only i saw that the difference in credits, not even talking about gear here, is 3 times larger between number 1 and last. So that tells me everything i need to know right there.
  • StarSon
    7472 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Alexone wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

I can appreciate what you're saying and normally i would do the same, only i saw that the difference in credits, not even talking about gear here, is 3 times larger between number 1 and last. So that tells me everything i need to know right there.

Yeah, that seems a bit steep. I might be okay with 2x difference. I agree it should be up to the leaders to weed out the slackers, not the game.
  • Options
    Yes,
    The reward system is terrible unattainable gear only available for members in top 3. For the sake of this game if that isn't changed soon I'll eventually quit. Love the fact that one guy from a guild is going to get Han Solo the rest left out in the cold, talk about creating unfair bitterness.
  • Options
    Yes
    Bump
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Robertdd1 wrote: »
    Yes,
    The reward system is terrible unattainable gear only available for members in top 3. For the sake of this game if that isn't changed soon I'll eventually quit. Love the fact that one guy from a guild is going to get Han Solo the rest left out in the cold, talk about creating unfair bitterness.

Not exactly true. If the top guy remains the top guy (and in most cases, he will), he'll have Han in about a month (presuming a guild can raid about every other day) - maybe 6 weeks or so if the guild raids less often. It will take anyone in the bottom 10 about a year.

But yes, ridiculous disparity between the two "guildmates" who are supposed to be working together.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Yes
    Hopefully every guild member gets random bonus gear required for progressing for successfully completing the raid and the top people get the gear rewards listed. Something... Anything that'll make it less about fighting within guild and more about working together against other guild's. I do like the daily guild activities though, that's guild friendly competition.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Hopefully every guild member gets random bonus gear required for progressing for successfully completing the raid and the top people get the gear rewards listed. Something... Anything that'll make it less about fighting within guild and more about working together against other guild's. I do like the daily guild activities though, that's guild friendly competition.

Agreed 100%. The daily stuff is good, friendly competition. The raid rewards though - horrible.

• Options
    No
    All of you sound like the reddit swgoh board. The rewards haven't even been given out and already they're game breaking and the worst thing ever. Chill the hell out.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    Yes
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    All of you sound like the reddit swgoh board. The rewards haven't even been given out and already they're game breaking and the worst thing ever. Chill the hell out.

Do you even know what we're talking about? Because I don't think you do.
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Options
    Yes

You must not know a thing about this update pal.
    Kingken85 wrote: »

Do you even know what we're talking about? Because I don't think you do.

This.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    Has there been any official word on this yet?
  • Options
    Yes
    No nothing yet. They moved the iN mega thread to the guild category, worth that said that's the only kind of response that has happened
    **Officer in the Synėrgy Guild**
  • Ace5
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Yes
    They won't respond unless there's a drop in sales or the game rating drops to 2.5 stars on the app stores. Those are the only reasons we got changes after the update.

If people are still buying nothing will change ... Let your wallet speak for you instead of an online poll
  • Options
    Yes
    I believe RAID rewards should be distributed equally to all members, since its a guild thing. Will this ever be done? @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera
    Bad game management here
  • Options
    Yes
    Agreed! We dont need another way to seperate f2p and p2w, specially in a team or group effort! Makes it impossible and disheartening for f2p to even try! We basically just help the p2w players reach their goal and then they reap the rewards..