Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    Hi,
    We are recruiting new members, we have space for 2. We do tier 7 Heroic raids three times a week and we are a very friendly bunch of people from all over the world, though mostly from Singapore (GMT + 8)
    If you can meet the following pre-requisites, do drop me a message on LINE @ fantastic_duck
    Pre-Requisites
    1. Must join LINE chat for communication
    2. Must spend 600 energy daily.
    3. Must have 1 x 7 star toons at level 80.
    So drop me a pm ok? All are welcome, whales and f2p, all races, nationalities, gender are welcome.
  • Options

Hi, I would like to invite you to join us, "The American Empire". We have members in the UK, EU, South America, Australia...and US (of course).

We are a friendly and very active guild that does T7 Heroic raids every other day. Our guild does close to the max 30,000 guild coins per day.

We only require that you earn 600 guild bank coins every day. If you are interested please send me a message on LINE. My ally code is 483-766-448. My LINE id is ssshady.

Slim8
  • Vitiate
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    THE EMPIRICAL S I T H is looking to recruit active players who are interested in raiding. Currently working continuous tier 6 raids. Right now we have about 12 active players who mostly came from another guild that dissolved. Player levels are open but for raiding looking at 70+ with one active team with 6 stars preferable. If you are interested, my ally code is 474-592-953. Add me and I'll invite you.
  • fangstar
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Teguilds

Raids: T6 (last t6 raid took 4.25 days) A T5 raid takes less than a day

Active members: ~15 (mostly lv 70+)

Guild Reset Time: 1930 PDT or 0430 UTC

No pressure guild recruiting the semi-active player. We understand that one can’t play everyday especially during the week as most of us are working adults. We can integrate another guild if interested. Most active members doing around 500+ guild coins daily.

PM or ally me 652-822-642
    Post edited by fangstar on
    fangstar Ally Code: 652-822-642 Teguilds swgoh.gg/u/fangstar/
  • Options
    Cantina Barflys has 1 spot open. If you like the rewards from completing T7 Raids every other day then the Barflys might be the home for you. Must have at least one 7 star hero, get 600 guild coins daily and be on the LINE app. If your interested check out our website at www.swbarflys.com and send me a message to japwizard on the LINE app to apply.
    Check us out online at www.swbarflys.com
  • Options
    The Marianas Trench just completed our first T7 RAID. We received a bit of help from another guild and have a good idea of what we need to keep the good times rolling. With this in mind, we're looking for 2-3 players to join our casual/collaborative guild. Our goal is to be a Heroic caliber. Let me know if you like to sign up and think you can help...

- Should have 15 7* characters w/ G8 (G9+ preferred),
    - Regular player with regular guild contributions,
    - Communicate via in game chat and/or LINE,
    - Share strategy, helps the team

Alpine Canuck
    (Ally Code: 361-755-966)
    (LINE ID: Alpine_Canuck)
  • Options
    Wir, die Kopfgeldjäger, suchen aktive Member.

Gebraucht werden Level 80 Leute mit guten Gear für den Rancor Stufe 7. Wir versuchen uns für Stufe 7 zu organiesieren und benötigen dazu aktive Member die uns dabei unterstützen. Aber auch Level 70+ sind bei uns Willkommen!

Über uns, wir sind eine deutschsprachige Gilde, immer nett und hilfbereit. Den Rancor Stufe 6 arbeiten wir an einem Tag durch und beginnen die Raids "Arbeiterfreundlich" abends um 8:00Uhr.

Erreichen könnt ihr mich über,
    Line-ID: king.cool
    ingame: 795-913-677
  • Options
    I am a very active player and looking for a very active guild that can help me with gear and has guild t7 attack....I have only one 7 star character but I m quickly developing I am 69 lv player I do the daily task properly ......but I need a very active guild with quick donation system
    Help me to develop fast
    Ally code: 966-624-328
  • WarW1zard25
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    [removed by self]
    Post edited by WarW1zard25 on
  • Carbonari
    676 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    UNIONIZE THE JAWAS
    We are a guild of players around level 56-70. Our founders were officers and top-ranking raid contributors (1-5) from a previous guild, one that did not provide the light-hearted, encouraging, and challenging atmosphere we sought.
    All of us are daily players, guild active, guild chat users. We are looking to run back-to-back t4 and t5 raids.
    Most of us are active during EST.
    If you find yourself looking for a clan of like-minded players who want to grow with you, then contact San Holo, guild officer: Ally Code: 446-837-327
  • Options
    The line walkers are looking for active players we are laid-back and only have one request do guild activities daily if you are interested in joining let me know here or look us up in game thanks
  • Options
    Romanian power is looking for T6 members.
    We do not mind if you have only one team ready to battle T6, you only need to spend almost 600 energy daily. Your team will grow with the rest of us.
    If you are interested please send me a private message.
    regards,
    Duncan
  • Options
    Romanian Power cauta membrii pentru raid de T6.
    Nu conteaza daca ai doar o singura echipa de T6, trebuie doar sa folosesti aproape 600 de energie zilnic. Daca esti interesat scrie-mi te rog mesaj privat.

Va asteptam,
    Duncan
  • Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for two new, active members. We are primarily a T5 guild moving into T6 this week. We will occasionally do T4 for our lower level members. Heroic is on the horizon.

If you are level 65+ and want to raid (have at least 1 6* so you can get rewards immediately), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off. Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We also have a Line guild channel for game discussion.

Our time zone is EST (GMT+4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
  • Options
    Dirty Casuals ! T7 very active but casual (top 100 last month)
    We are currently recruiting a few more players to our guild. Rules are kept as minimal as possible so everyone can remain casual. You dont need to be a high level, just have a few 7*'s so you get your rewards. We look forward to hearing from you if you meet the requirements and are looking for a bit of laid back guild experience with a great group of peeps. We are looking for long term players however, so we discourage "mercing".
    Rules:
    ▪ 600 coins per day unless something is going on IRL , we need coins to raid after all

▪ guild activity doesnt need to be maxed just do what you can
    ▪ be respectful to others
    ▪ we use line to communicate so you should have that ... line id : soulgrits
    ▪ have some fun and joke around
    Raid rules:
    ▪ first 24 hours is no damage so people can tag it if needed.
    ▪ 1M damage limit for 6 hours
    ▪ 12 pm/ 6pm cdt (alternating) are the times the raid opens , atm but it could change if enough want it to.
    ▪ more later maybe ? Lol those work for us so far.
  • Options
    League of Dead1y Slth has 1 opening.
    We are a fun laid back guild with a low turn over. We currently raid Tier 7 every 2 days as currency builds up. We are normally ranked 5-20 on the leader board depending on the day.
    We have a private forum and use Discord for out of game communication. We raid at 6pm pst every 2 days. If you have any questions please message me or send an ally request 998-277-556
    Thanks
  • Options
    UK Guild - Ugnaught Kingdom
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 7.30pm UK (1.5 hours registration, P1 opens at 9pm UK)
    Chat is in-game only.

Relaxed friendly active guild with 45/50 players looking for new daily P2W or F2P members. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic raids which we complete in an hour. We have introduced a registration period so that people have longer to get on the leaderboard for a prize in case they miss the main raid window. We typically take it in turns to solo P1 and then open up for P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 75 to 80 today.

Add me as an ally 348-913-933, or PM me.

Xio
  • Options
    Empire Strikes Back

We are a UK based guild, top 200 doing T7 (heroic) only.

Raids are every Tue, Thur and Sunday at 21:00 UK. Raids open 24 hours prior to this to allow zero scores as Raids are fast (40 mins or less).

We are after....

Active players
    Ideally 15+ 7*
    Must be willing to join the App LINE - for communication

Please message me for more details and my Ally code/Line ID etc

R2D2
  • Options
    Child of Light is a casual T6 guild looking for about 5-7 new members. We brought in half a dozen new members last week and are crushing T6 raids now.
    We're looking for levels 70+ to run T6 raids, but we welcome levels 55+ to grow with us so long as you have at least one 6* character to join in raids. We will occasionally do T5 raids, but right now everyone is loving the T6.
    We’re at 45/50 members with the majority being level 80 and the rest mid-levels working their way up.
    No requirements aside from being active and use the in-game chat. We love joking around on the in-game chat and helping our members progress.
    PM me or add me in-game.
    My Ally Code: 752-295-757. - Valerian
    Leader Ally Code: 331-889-214. – Exodio
    Edit: we love new players, but we've got nearly a full roster of level 70+ that want to do T6 raids, so we aren't accepting level 22s or 23s at this time.
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is a T7 Guild looking to fill 2 spots.

We complete T7 about 3 times a week, but we need more active members to keep earning coins so we can continue raiding at a high frequency.

Typically the top 3 spots go to our officers, so if you are OK with that and are looking for a steady flow of T7 raid loot, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Line ID & Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    Tier VII Heroic raids starting regularly at 7.30pm UK (1.5 hours registration, P1 opens at 9pm UK)
    Chat is in-game only.
    Relaxed friendly active guild with 45/50 players looking for new daily P2W or F2P members. No specific membership criteria other than being active. We focus on Heroic raids which we complete in an hour. We have introduced a registration period so that people have longer to get on the leaderboard for a prize in case they miss the main raid window. We typically take it in turns to solo P1 and then open up for P2-P4 free for all. We have a range of P2W and F2P members from 75 to 80 today.

Xio
  • Options
    Guildy McGuildstein is looking for some active players.

We are currently running T6 raids and are hoping to get a handful more of active players to keep pushing into T7 territory. The main thing we are looking for is being active, we don't have any requirements and are a pretty relaxed group. Our activities reset at 730pm est. If you're interested just shoot me a pm here and I'll get you an invite!
  • Options
    New guild start up for active players of any level. Join HopeRogueClonesAwaken. Send me an Ally invite to 539 249 328 if you want to join. There's space for an officer if you want a turn at running a guild too.
  • Olorin
    33 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    1st post!
    Post edited by Olorin on
  • Options
    We are Dead Man Ewoking, a semi-casual guild. We are active in chat, and with guild donations. We use a 3rd party chat app (kik) and have a forum for better communication. (neither of these are required, although highly encouraged)

We are doing 3 T7 raids per week. We make an effort to ensure all members get rewards. There is great guild leader and officer communication, and we always look out for what is in the best interest of the entire guild.

We are not a guild ran with crazy rules. We will not reject you because you are not running the most meta arena squad. We will not kick you because you go away for a weekend. This is a game, and will be treated as such.

We are looking for 1 player that love this game as much as we do. We simply want every member to give as much as he or she is able to give. We think the best fit for the raids we are running is someone who has at least 1 full squad of 7* and player level 70+. But exceptions can and have been made.

Send me a PM with your ally code and experience.
  • KleCano
    15 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Alianza Rebelde
    Leader: Kle Cano 394 - 548 - 949
    Latín guild (english sepeakers accepted) We have a Life but we also wants to play the game. Not big Pressure for incompletition of activities but 3 days inactive without warning and you'll be out.
    Guild https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/67279/alianza-rebelde#latest
  • Options
    League of Dead1y Slth has 1 opening.
    We are a fun laid back guild with a low turn over. We currently raid Tier 7 every 2 days as currency builds up. We are normally ranked 5-20 on the leader board depending on the day.
    We have a private forum and use Discord for out of game communication. We raid at 6pm pst every 2 days. If you have any questions please message me or send an ally request 998-277-556
    Thanks
  • Options
    JIGG Tokyo Guild is looking for members.

Come join us in the far east!
    Any level is fine as long as you are willing to stick around and reach level 80 with us!
    Currently doing lvl 5 raids, so come join us to get your raid gear.
    Rewards reset at 18:30 UTC+9

add me as an ally and will guild invite.
    561-936-866
  • Mudd_Harry
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    A bunch of level 70's and 80's (mostly 80's) just broke away from a defunk guild and started a new one. We are all active players and will be doing Rank 5 and Rank 6 Raids. There are about 10 of us right now but we are very active and looking for people who can handle those levels of raiding. Being good at level 5 and mediocre at level 6 is very acceptable to start. We are trying to help everyone at getting the gear so we are able to churn through Rank 6's more quickly. Please send me a friend request at player ID: 528-444-248 or try sending me a message. I'm really only interested in people who log in most days at least once. If you are not usually a daily player, we aren't that interested in having you join.
  • Options
    Chat is in-game only.

Xio
This discussion has been closed.