Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• Options
    New Zealands Finest is recruiting 40/50
    T7 Guild GMT +12 (24 hour registration on raid) 8.30 pm start
    not a guild big on rules. wanna do 36 gw nodes? or none? we dont care :)
    only rules are log in and play and be polite.
    ally obi one:543 463 264
    or LINE: obi111one (for more info)
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • EnderLevin
    341 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Venom of Vitiate guild has an opening! This is a very active and friendly guild. Requirements are you must be active (500+ coins per day, focus on daily activities) and level 65+. Here are some basics about the guild:

-Each member typically earns around 200-400 guild coins/day in addition to raid rewards
    -We do about 2-3 raids per week, mostly doing T5s. We do occasional T4s for some quick coins and gear!
    -The team donates a lot of gear toward each other (we request that members try to donate at least 2 gear pieces per day; most do a lot more)
    -Players from around the world means that there is always someone around to chat with and it's fun to see coins roll in around the clock
    -We use Discord, which is optional. This has been a great way to share strategies, game tips, and for members to give inputs on how to continuously make the guild even better.
    -This is an English speaking guild.

The guild is invite only. If you are interested in joining the fun, please PM me or send an ally request.
    Ender Levin (ally code 917-696-477)
  • Options
    Level up... or be leveled! The LEVELING GUILD needs two new members...

We are a friendly semi-casual guild made up of folks from all over the world. We have very active guild chat and do Tier 6 raids every other day. We attempt an occasional Heroic raid as well.

Guild reset times are at 1:30PM Eastern US time and raids reset at 7:00PM.

Anyone level 60+ is welcome, but our average level is near 80. You should have at least one 7* character.

All we ask is that you do your best to spend 600 energy daily and follow (simple) raid rules for Heroic raids!

Please add me in game or send me a private message so I can invite you into the guild. I hope you consider joining our long-standing community!

In-game ID: 666-417-372
  • Options
    Owen Family BBQ
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

Looking for those struggling with a small guild.

Our guild is looking for serious players who want to have fun as a TEAM. We are in the process of one merge and it was very successful however some "fair weather" players keep us looking to fill spots after for serious players who contribute daily.

We are a guild that believes in raiding as a group. All of us have left guilds with officers and leaders that didn't pay attention to the lower ranks. Most of us are high 70's & Level 80 players, however we value a fun guild over your level so if you are in a position to be a part of a guild running tier 5 and looking to be a part of building to a heroic level then we are your group!

We expect all players to build their entire character list deep and even. Not looking for one team wonders. PM me or seek out Moh Pai player code 582-174-493 &/or PaiHuShih 951-953-995

Our guild is a VERY positive atmosphere. Looking for those who want to enjoy the game but not take it too seriously. Guild hoppers need not apply. We have some (very few) people who don't take play as serious as we prefer. About 35 of 50 are solid consistent players. We are looking to fill the last spots and are ready to cut people from our roster for the right candidate.

We want people to join who wish to grind until we make it to the top. Our goal is to take every person to T7 with 25 7* or above.
    owens-bbq-logo-bg-black.jpg
  • Options
    Krayt Squad is looking for help to complete our first ever Tier 7 Raid. We currently have the Rancor down to 3.7% health on phase 4 with approximately 4 hours remaining. If anyone between guilds could please help us out it would be much appreciated. If you like the guild we have spots open so feel free to stay.
  • Options
    Falcon F1ghters are a new guild looking to have some fun, raid as frequently as possible and help anyone from any time zone regardless of level earn some great Characters and gear.
    Message me tour ally codes if interested
  • Options
    The Cantina Barflys Guild has one open position. We are an extremely active and fun guild that managed to get in 15 total raids last month. We are currently running T7 Raids every other day so the rewards are amazing. The following are requirements to be in the guild:

1. Must have at least one 7 star hero so you can benefit from the amazing prizes.
    2. LINE app is required. We use this to coordinate Raids and for general discussion. Without it Raids would be disorganized and completely out of control.
    3. Collect 600 Guild Coins daily. We currently pick up over 29k coins a day and this is a requirement so we can continue to do raids every other day so everyone gets the awesome prizes more frequent.

To apply or for additional questions contact us on the line app at either japwizard or nukinftw. You can also visit us online at www.swbarflys.com for additional information.
    Check us out online at www.swbarflys.com
  • Options
    Current guild name (optional): Damage Control Inc
    Number of members: 31/50
    Current Raid Tier: T6 w/1 refresh
    Current Raid Timezone: EST
    Chat Application Used: LINE
    What are you looking for in a merge: We are looking to add either a smaller guild/group or individual players who are looking to have fun in a laid back atmosphere.
    SWGOH.gg guild page (if possible):
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5948/damage-control-inc/ (not everyone is on here yet)

We started our guild about a month ago with a core of 12 players that have been playing various mobile games together for about 3 years. Great, friendly group of people that values everyone having fun, first and foremost. No real requirements, other than being active. Currently have 19-20 spaces to fill. Groups, small guilds, or individual players are all welcome, regardless of player level (it is encouraged that you have at least 1 7* character so that you can benefit from the rewards, no matter what tier of raid is run). We will never nag you about 600 coins, as all players are aware of what it takes to run raids and no one likes to be micromanaged.

Send PM in forum or respond to LINE ID: mooneyc

Thank you!
  • Options
    UNIONIZE THE JAWAS
    We are a guild of players around level 56-70. Our founders were officers and top-ranking raid contributors (1-5) from a previous guild, one that did not provide the light-hearted, encouraging, and challenging atmosphere we sought.
    All of us are daily players, guild active, guild chat users. We are looking to run back-to-back t4 and t5 raids.
    Most of us are active during EST.
    If you find yourself looking for a clan of like-minded players who want to grow with you, then contact San Holo, guild officer: Ally Code: 446-837-327, or send me a message with your Ally Code.

UPDATE: Having just started this week, we are in need of a few more members to raise the guild coins for a t4 raid later this week (ideally). Get in on the ground level!
  • Options
    Hi, UK based player looking for a guild doing T5 raids.
    Logs in every day and does best to hit 600.
    Player id 395-795-387
    Name stayontarget
  • Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We are primarily a T5/T6 and will occasionally do T4 for our lower level members. Heroic is on the horizon.

If you are level 65+ and want to raid (have at least 1 6* so you can get rewards immediately), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off. Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We also have a Line guild channel for game discussion.

Our time zone is EST (GMT+4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
  • The_old1
    44 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    There is no try do or do not recruiting now - 3 spaces atm
    Friendly easy going mixed level guild looking for active members.
    We run raids to suit all the levels and are close to beating tier 7, there are basic restrictions for the raids which are posted on guild chat.
    Guild reset time is 19:30 UK time.
    Interested.... Search for There is no try do or do not
    Pm me if you want more info/interested
    Post edited by The_old1 on
    "If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got"
  • Options
    Greek guild CretaForce is looking for new members. Most of our players are lvl 60-75 but we have some players lvl 50-60.

We don't care much about your level, we just need active members. Right now members are 35/50.

If anyone is interested PM me with your ally code or add me in game and I 'll invite u.
    My ally code: 492-467-664
  • Options
    JarJarGoGo Bar is looking for more members.

We are a friendly bunch of guys looking to advance to tier 6. We currently need more active players to be able to raid more consistently.

You should be active and able to raid t5.

My ally code is 582-557-728 or PM me.
  • Options
    Ajax guild looking for new members.

Currently have 34/50 members.

We are a pretty casual guild. Only requirements are that members have at least 1 7* toon (so they can get raid rewards). consistently try to get 600 guild coins a day, and utilize the Discord app for guild communications.

We do Tier 7 raids twice a week right now, Wednesdays at 9 pm EST and Saturdays at noon EST. Eventually, we'd like to get our guild up to 50 members to do raids every other day.

Raid rules are 1 member solos Phase 1 (rotate this person), rest get 1 attack for the first 24 hours, and then we zerg after 24 hours to finish off the Rancor.

Guild members are friendly and discussions on Discord are frequent and lively.

If interested PM me on here or add me as an ally (ally code 722-257-766) and I'll send you an invite.
  • Options
    Looking for allies to join our guild "The JabbaWookies".
    We are currently ~20 peeps lvl80. We finish t5 in 24hrs or less and need more guys to help us with the daily coins. You dont have to be a big hitter to join us! We do the hard work! Just get us the coins and well get you the raids rewards.

Ally Code: 192-562-798
    Guild: The JabbaWookies
    MainTeam:
    7* HK47
    7* IG88
    7* IG86
    7* Chief Nebit
    6* JE

IMG_1985_zpsqb45fksk.png
  • JLucas
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hemorr droids is a newer guild with experienced leaders. We have been playing awhile and know all of the tricks and tips. We are looking for players, no restrictions, join us and we will teach you how to become great at this game. May the force be with you... always

Accepting all applicants.

Ally code is: 823-365-149
  • Options
    Level 80 active player in a horrible guild. Got room? Would love to join. Not sure how to exit current guild.
  • Options
    Ramckwv go to guild activity screen, select manage and there is an option on left - leave guild. I believe you have to wait 48 hours to join a new guild.
    There is no try do or do not is recruiting now (see post earlier on page)
    Pm me if you're interested
    "If you always do what you've always done, you will always get what you've always got"
  • Options
    Greetings everyone! My guild No Exuse has some new openings due to a couple of players becoming inactive.
    We are a very active T6 guild. Our raid schedule is 9pm EST and we do we get in 3-4 raids a week. Our last Raid was completed within 24 hrs.

Minimum Requirements are:
    1. Player level 70 or above, with at least 1 full squad at 6*
    2. Contribute at least 500, preferably 600 coins daily
    3. Contribute to daily guild activity

We use the LINE app to communicate to guild members for raid strategy and lessons learned
    If you want to advance in this game and be part of a great guild please reach out to us.

Contact meat1980, player code: 185-682-195

LINE app ID: meat1980

Or Send me a PM if interested
    D'Anrath
  • Options
    "Those who walk in darkness" are looking for members! Everyone is welcome, doesn't matter your level, p2p,or f2p.

Guild Requirements:
    • Try to hit 600/600 daily energy coins
    • Participate in guild activities

Raid
    • We mainly run T6 now. As the guild progresses, we will eventually do T7.
    • No rule, ffa (since we're doing T6 anyway).
    • Lower raid level on requests.

We are currently at 37/50.

PM me or post your ally codes if you are interested. Also welcome to small guild mergers. Don't be afraid to join guys! Our chats are quite active, and we dont require lines or any of those things. Just come, and play the game.
  • Options
    stella_bella_logo.png

We are:
    S t e ll a B e ll a
    and we are looking for a few players of level 65 or higher, who play (almost) every day, who want to grow stronger with us. You must have at least one 6-star (because we'll soon start T6 raids).
    We currently have 43 players. We value working together and being a team. Having a friendly atmosphere is even more important. Our chat group is very active and full of helpful people.

Rules and requirements:
    • We enjoy playing SWGOH. Most of the time :blush:
    • We respect each other's views and ideas.
    • We play daily. Missing one day a week (roughly) is no problem, if more: please say so.
    • Sync your roster on swgoh.gg (click).
    • All members must have game chat and read and follow guild announcements. You don't have to be active on the chat.
    • LINE (click) app required for guild communication. We have a chat group (which is optional) and a guild post group (required). So you don't have to chat, but you have to read the posts in the other group. Also, we expect you to reply when guild leaders ask you to. But otherwise, we'll simply assume that you agree with proposals and decisions if you're silent. We have organized our LINE groups so that you can set app notifications per message type (or switch them off).
    • All members spend at least 300 energy per day for coins.
    • No duplicate names. First one in the guild keeps the name, unless that person wants a name change.
    • Daily guild activities quota:
      • Light Side: at least 300 energy
      • Galactic War: at least 12 nodes (or just the first 4 nodes from 3 GW campaigns)
      • Hard Mode: at least 150 energy
      • Challenges: at least 8 challenges
      • Dark Side: at least 300 energy
      • PVP Arena: at least 5 attempts
      • Cantina: at least 100 energy

These numbers may be adjusted and anyway, they serve more as a measure of minimum activity. We can talk stuff over if you really can't do some of them. Just contact the guild leaders, otherwise we'll think you're not really active.
    Our raids are T5 and soon T6. We are in GMT+2 or UTC+2 (daylight savings active during April-October, otherwise it's +1). Our guild refresh is at 6:30 pm and our raid refresh is at midnight, both in UTC+2.
    My name in the game: Shatterling Purslane. My ally code: 629-157-873, but I only respond to LINE posts (fast) or pm's (slow). My LINE id: shatterling.purslane
    stella_bella_logo.png
  • Options
    Venom of Vitiate guild has a few openings! This is a very active and friendly guild. Requirements are you must be active (500+ coins per day, focus on daily activities) and level 65+. Here are some basics about the guild:

-Each member typically earns around 200-400 guild coins/day in addition to raid rewards
    -We do about 3-4 raids per week, mostly doing T5s.
    -The team donates a lot of gear toward each other (we request that members try to donate at least 2 gear pieces per day; most do a lot more)
    -Players from around the world means that there is always someone around to chat with and it's fun to see coins roll in around the clock
    -We use Discord in addition to in-game chat. This has been a great way to share strategies, game tips, and for members to give inputs on how to continuously make the guild even better.
    -This is an English speaking guild.

We have few rules compared to many guilds and do a great job of balancing high productivity and life.

The guild is invite only. If you are interested in joining the fun, please PM me or send an ally request.

Ender Levin (ally code 917-696-477)
  • Options
    DIRTY CASUALS 2 ! Now growing!
    Our main guild Dirty Casuals (top 100 T7) has started a sister guild for development, growth and recruitment. We keep it casual but competitive and fun. We have lots of experience to help
    Simple requirements:
    ▪ 600 coins per day unless something is going on IRL , we need coins to raid after all
    ▪ guild activity doesnt need to be maxed just do what you can
    ▪ be respectful to others
    ▪ we use line to communicate so you should have that ...
    line id : soulgrits
    ▪ have some fun and joke around
    Come join us on a great new experience.
    PM me or find me on LINE app (preferably)
  • Options
    SPS is looking to fill 2 spots for players who want to do T7 Heroic Raids. We have no minimum daily requirements and are very casual. We are also F2P and have an very active and friendly chat. If you have 1 7 star character and this interests you, please send me a PM or ally request.
    Charged1981 (513-757-894)
  • Options
    Empire Strikes Back UK Based Herioc Tier Guild is looking for one more member.

We Raid 3 times a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays at 21:00 (UK).

We are a friendly guild that really help to develop players.

What we need

Committed players

Ideally 15 x 7* toons

Willing to join LINE an app we use to communicate

Please message me for more details.

Regards,

R2D2
  • Options
    Fringerators is seeking active members for dailies and raids... Just started t5s within the past month looking to progress further . Need daily players that hit 600 coins ... Come join us in taking over whatever the galaxy throws at us ... I have line ID darkjedi64
This discussion has been closed.