Looking for a Guild? Check here! (Part 2)

Replies

• EnderLevin
    341 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Venom of Vitiate guild has an opening and needs 1 more player. This is a very active and friendly guild. Requirements are you must be active (500+ coins per day, focus on daily activities) and level 65+. Here are some basics about the guild:

-Each member typically earns around 200-350 guild coins/day in addition to raid rewards
    -We do about 2-4 raids per week alternating between T4 and T5. We are looking to start doing T6 raids in the near future.
    -The team donates a lot of gear toward each other
    -Players from around the world means that there is always someone around to chat with and it's fun to see coins roll in around the clock
    -We use Discord, which is optional. This has been a great way to share strategies, game tips, and for members to give inputs on how to continuously make the guild even better.
    -This is an English speaking guild.
    -We have few rules compared to many guilds.

The guild is invite only. If you are interested in joining the fun, please PM me or send an ally request.

Ender Levin (ally code 917-696-477)
    Post edited by EnderLevin on
  • Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for two new, active members. We raid T4/T5 at least twice a week. We plan to do our first T6 2 raids from now. Heroic is on the horizon.

If you are level 55+ and want to raid (have at least 1 6* so you can get rewards immediately), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off. Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We also have a Line guild channel for game discussion.

Our time zone is EST (GMT+4), with reset at 930pm EST. We have members from all over the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!

Post edited by Mef1428 on
  • Maven1
    74 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    We are Dead Man Ewoking, a semi-casual guild. We are active in chat, and with guild donations. We use a 3rd party chat app (kik) and have a forum for better communication. (neither of these are required, although highly encouraged)

We are doing 3 T7 raids per week. We make an effort to ensure all members get rewards. There is great guild leader and officer communication, and we always look out for what is in the best interest of the entire guild.

We are not a guild ran with crazy rules. We will not reject you because you are not running the most meta arena squad. We will not kick you because you go away for a weekend. This is a game, and will be treated as such.

We are looking for 2 players that love this game as much as we do. We simply want every member to give as much as he or she is able to give. We think the best fit for the raids we are running is someone who has at least 1 full squad of 7* and player level 70+. But exceptions can and have been made.

Send me a PM with experience and ally code.
  • Options
    I'm in a guild that does 3 heroics per week. And we clear all 3 in 2 days. The rewards are incomparable to Tier 5 & 6 regardless of what place you come in...not to mention the Han Solo shards ;)

Mergers are welcome. I can accommodate many, few, a couple, or one. Bring your entire guild and it will be added to the network. You'll never be doing anything less than heroic ever again. This IS the opportunity that you're looking for. It was everything that I could have ever hoped for when I joined. I brought my entire guild into the network. The knowledge shared between everyone is priceless. 180+ members in our network and growing.
    The only requirements are as follows:
    1. Players have one 7* character. It's necessary to participate in heroic raids and get the rewards
    2. Players do their 600 daily contribution. That is how the raids are paid for. We have a proven system that even f2p can use to get their 600.
    3. Players have and use the LINE App. This is what we use to communicate. It's absolutely necessary during raids.

Let me know if you're interested and I can provide more details. Contact me on LINE only please.

Find me on LINE - ID= lord_wolfe
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Options
    Party Like It's IG-88 is looking for players level 70+ interested in running t5/6 raids with the intention of eventually moving up to T7. We are a friendly, mostly F2P guild interested in advancing together and sharing advice and suggestions. We are also very active donors in the guild exchange. Many of our members started out together ribbing T1 and T2 raids, and we have worked our way up from there over time.

We are an east coast (US) based guild. If interested or if you have any questions, please contact me by any of the following methods:

-Send me a PM on the forums;
    -Message me on Line: zageemurak
    -Add ally code (allies without guilds will be invited): 152-525-965
  • Options
    Grand Champion StarKillers
    Pacific Time Zone

We are looking for additional members. We have 15 active members now ranging from level 40-60. If you fall in that category and need a group, get in touch. Likely going to start doing Tier 3 raids this week.

No pressure. Just want to have fun and get some raids going.

Ally Code: 568-479-384
  • Options
    Fringerators is recruiting! We have 35/50 members and are a t4 guild starting t5 this week ... Players who hit their 600 coins daily are much appreciated . We constantly donate gear to one another to strengthen each other. We have a Line chat but not required . It does make communication easier though.Lower tier players are welcome too as we occasionally run a lower tier so everyone can participate ... My Line ID :darkjedi64
  • Options
    Come join Robjo Fet!

We are a mature, laid back, casual / active guild, accepting level 30 and up active players.... We understand that you may have a life and will not boot you for spending time with your wives, girlfriends or mistresses.

My Ally code is 884-554-577!
  • KazuHorizon
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm an officer in the JediFleet Guild. We just removed a couple of inactive players and are looking for a couple of new guild members.

Here's some info on us:
    • We've been doing mostly T6 raids but just tried our first T7 and completed it (by a hair).
    • There are a few players with very good teams (more than 20 7* toons, lots of gear, high arena ranks) and a bunch who are working their way up the ranks.
    • We're a friendly guild which means sometimes the top players hold back to let the newer players get the better rewards. This is not a requirement but a request to help the whole guild out. We also donate gear actively, share strategies, and generally try to help each other.
    • Despite our friendliness, we definitely want to advance in the game so we want daily players who will do their part.

What we're looking for:
    • A player who can contribute their 600 daily guild coins pretty regularly. We're not strict about this but we want ACTIVE players.
    • A team member who likes to share strategy and help the larger group.
    • Someone with some 7* toons to help us complete T7 raids!

Hit me up if you're interested. My ally code is 316-125-143.
    Post edited by KazuHorizon on
  • Options
    The Lasagna Armada is looking to recruit you! We are getting our feet under us and have a range of members from 80's to the 50's. We are an EST guild but all are welcome. We are running T5 raids but looking to do T7 soon and T6 even sooner.

We are not a guild with crazy rules. No app required for communication. We will not reject you because you are not running the most elite squads. We will not kick you because you go away for a weekend or miss getting 600 energy every day. This is a game, and we treat it as such. With that said we would like your best effort and open communication.

Just send me an ally request, have no guild, and I'll send you an invite. Ally code: 387-968-118
  • Options
    We are a roaming hoard of Wookies tearing arms out of sockets for cookies!

We have a casual and fun group of active players, both F2P and P2W. We have no delusions of grandeur about trying to be the best SWGOH guild in the world, or even cracking the top 200 on the leaderboard. Most important thing for our guild is to keep it a fun and enjoyable gaming experience. We are based in a drama free sector of the galaxy. We're just a bunch of SW fans that enjoy the game!

We are looking for active players Level 77+ with at least 10 to 15 toons at 6+ stars. People with a strong Teebo will do well in raids.

We offer vacation time, intergalactic 401(k), standard issue bowcaster, use of the company starship, and one dead animal hanging from a stick per week (free of Ewok booby traps).

PM me with your ally code if you wish to join the hoard! Jar Jar lovers need not apply.

http://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/47321/wookiee-monsterz-are-look-for-a-few-good-fuzzballs
  • Options
    Come join the forgotten
    Just finished our first t5 raid. We want active players. Pm if you are interested.
  • Options
    Praise the Sun Elite search Guild-Player Level 75 and higher. Please look Forum: http://www.praise-the-sun.forumieren.com
  • Options
    Grognards is a casual guild trying build up its membership. We run mid level raids as often as we can, but we would like to build up a critical mass of members. We would be pleased to have you join us.

My ally code is 443-127-639. The guild reset is US Eastern time.
  • Options
    Do you have at least one 7* character? Do you want to advance your game quickly?
    I'm in a guild that does 3 heroics per week. And we clear all 3 in 2 days. The rewards are incomparable to Tier 5 & 6 regardless of what place you come in...not to mention the Han Solo shards ;)

Mergers are welcome. I can accommodate many, few, a couple, or one. Bring your entire guild and it will be added to the network. You'll never be doing anything less than heroic ever again. This IS the opportunity that you're looking for. It was everything that I could have ever hoped for when I joined. I brought my entire guild into the network. The knowledge shared between everyone is priceless. 180+ members in our network and growing.
    The only requirements are as follows:
    1. Players have one 7* character. It's necessary to participate in heroic raids and get the rewards
    2. Players do their 600 daily contribution. That is how the raids are paid for. We have a proven system that even f2p can use to get their 600.
    3. Players have and use the LINE App. This is what we use to communicate. It's absolutely necessary during raids.

Let me know if you're interested and I can provide more details. Contact me on LINE only please.

Find me on LINE - ID= lord_wolfe
    Check out my swgoh.gg profile DISCORD = L0RD W0LFE#2537 LINE ID = lord_wolfe
    "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." - Lord Vader

https://swgoh.gg/u/l0rd%20w0lfe/
  • Options
    Hey everyone!

Cantina Barflys here @ www.swbarflys.com

We are an active heroic T7 guild that is filled with many skilled and wonderful people from all over the world. We are currently looking for that next special individual to be part of the team!

We have the following minimum requirements:
    • At least one 7* hero
    • Get 600 stamina everyday
    • Uses the LINE app

If you feel like you are a potential candidate and can meet our minimum requirements, please feel free to PM me or add me on LINE at japwizard.

Best wishes and may the force be with you,
    Japwizard
    Check us out online at www.swbarflys.com
  • Options
    Looking to fill our guild! New AA Empire. Send message to MT on line app. My ally code is 987-392-717. We've done a t6 raid but don't have the members to finish it quickly. Want daily players that are lvl 60+. West coast USA based and raids start at 3pm local. Reset time is 1:30 pm.
  • Options
    KoR Resilience is currently recruiting active members! We are a t5/t6 guild that is a part of the KoR family of guilds (over 300 members!). We focus primarily on raiding and making our members better. This is a laid back guild, ZERO drama, with little to no requirements. If you are interested, PM me or add me on line app.

Mand'alor
    Guild Officer
    ally code:152-489-317
    line id:mando4life
  • Options
    Army of 8

casual guild looking for people who want to raid. can complete tier 4 in a day with current members, but we need more people to get up to tier 5 and 6.

all are welcome, all you need to do is play a little bit a day, but i'm sure you already do that.

strataboy, guild leader

ally code 562-465-842
  • Options
    Starting to do a clean up in our guild of members who aren't active enough. We are currently knocking out T6 is about 6-7 hours. Next step is T7 when we can get enough daily active participants. Looking for people who are active daily, contribute to donations, participate in raids, and communicate with the guild.
    We use a 3rd party app called bindle, if interested in joining our guild download the app and sign up with your Galaxy of Heroes username as your username in the app. Message me personally @unsure to receive further details for joining our guild.
  • Vlagstaf
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hello, I am lvl 73, not using my credit card (shame on me some will say) and am very active.
    I am currently in a guild where mates are not very active... I am first in each daily event (24 galactic battles, over 700 light, dark or hard battles, 16 challenges...) I wittly use the fact I can help to get guild shipment for everyone, and hope that most of my mates do the same.

So, if needed of someone who is available, I can join up. I speak french, english, and spanish, and do not mind if the main language is not my mother tongue :)

Please contact me if needed further information

my code: 419-639-559
    Post edited by Vlagstaf on
  • Options
    You can come join 1manWolfpack if you like
  • Options
    131-752-899 , a young Guild "Ukraine" is looking for active players, minimum level 50 , and at least one character with 7 stars! Time zone is +3. Will not refuse from any assistance in raising the Guild! Thank you for your attention!
  • Options
    Behemoth is recruiting! We formed right when guilds were available but didn't reach out to people to recruit members. Now at this time we want to expand and start clearing raids.

At the moment we are 19/50 slots. We do not have designated raid days yet but we will in the future. At the moment we are doing T5. We will help you by giving you gear you request if you are lower level than 60 and help build you up. Don't miss this chance!

Who you are
    - Friendly and love chatting
    - Active and produce lots of guild coins
    - Level 60 and able to do T5 (Can be close to 60 too)
    - Want to join a growing aspiring competitive guild
    - Willing to use chat applications

My ally code is 152-245-275.
    Thanks for your time and see you on SWGOH!
    "When you were made a leader you weren't given a crown, you were given the responsibility to bring out the best in others."

Guild leader of Behemoth
    Ally Code: 152-245-275
  • Options
    Death-Star-2nd-icon.png
    Knights of Ren Resilience

Does the rancor snack on your beloved characters like microwave popcorn? Do your guildmates laugh at and mock you mercilessly? Are the few members of your current guild left floundering and leaderless? Well look no further galactic citizen!

The KoR family currently has over 300 members across 7 guilds. KoR Resilience also has a broad range of players - entry level to advanced. If your end goal is T7 raiding, we can get you there. We will help prepare you for our main T7 raiding guilds: DeathKoR, KoR Retaliation, and KoR Retribution, KoR Resurgence, KoR DiS, and KoR Hero's Strike Back. We take in members willing to advance.

If you're active and dedicated to progression, we have a spot open for you. We currently run T5 raids twice a week and adjust our raids accordingly based on member participation. We will run T4 and T6 raids when Guild Bank Coins permit and upon majority member request. KoR Resilience leadership is dedicated to helping you advance as a player at a pace you're comfortable with.

Help fill our ranks, and we'll fill your desires for advancement! You can stick with us and help build the community, or take a promotion into our T7 raiding guilds.
    Millenium-Falcon-02-icon.png
    What we offer

• Active Raids: T5 majority, plus T4 & T6
    • EST Time zone (UTC-05:00)
    • 12:00am EST Raid Refresh
    • 6:30pm EST Daily Activity Resets
    • LINE App communication
    • Dedicated and Active leadership
    • Advancement opportunities in 6 different T7 raiding guilds: DeathKoR, KoR Retaliation, KoR Retribution, KoR Resurgence, KoR DiS & KoR Hero's Strike Back
    • KoR Family exclusive LINE channel
    • Raid coaching
    • Arena coaching
    • MOD coaching
    • Gear Donations

Imperial-Star-Destroyer-icon.png
    Resilience Leadership

Satsloader
    • Guild Leader
    • Ally Code: 549-338-223
    • LINE id: satsloader

Mand'alor
    • Officer
    • Ally Code: 152-489-317
    • LINE id: mando4life

Contact us! We're excited to add new players to our ranks.
  • Options
    "Too Old For This Sith" is a T7 Guild looking to fill 2 spots.

We complete T7 about 3 times a week, but we need more active members to keep earning coins so we can continue raiding at a high frequency.

Typically the top 3 spots go to our officers, so if you are OK with that and are looking for a steady flow of T7 raid loot, send me an ally invite and I'll send you a Guild invite.

(We are GMT -04:00.)

Line ID & Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    14273421_10155331502559968_259664297_o_zpsnr3pozhe.jpg

Outcast
    Guild Leader: Catharsis (515-275-534)
    Guild Officer: Anathien (852-756-318)
    Time Zone: Europe (GMT + 3)

Raid Start time 6pm (GMT)

https://www.facebook.com/outcast.swgoh/

We are farming tier 7.

We are more than ready for new content and difficulties.

We are looking for active 70+ players.

Please contact us from here or add us in-game if you wanna join..
  • KiraSeafire_32
    1 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm an officer (and leader with a different account) in the O Brother Where R2 Guild. We just removed several inactive players and are looking for new guild members. We are a Central time zone guild but have players from all over.

Here's some info on us:

We've been doing mostly T4 raids but just started doing T5 and would like to start doing some T6 raids as soon as we have enough qualified members. We have several members who have been with us since the beginning who are ready for higher tier raids and need that gear.

We're a friendly guild and expect friendly members. We alternate raid tier levels between T4 and T6 with a goal of tier 7 so all members get to participate in raids. We also donate gear actively, share strategies, and try to help each other improve.

Despite our friendliness, we want to advance in the game so we want daily ACTIVE players who will do their part.

What we're looking for:

Players who can contribute their 600 daily guild coins pretty regularly. We want ACTIVE players. We understand real life comes first and people take vacations, etc. But if members go 3 weeks without logging in, we remove them to make room for active players, unless there is a valid reason such as hospitalization, etc. Communication with the guild is key.

A team member who likes to share strategy and help the larger group. People who think of others as well as themselves. If you are demanding a certain tier raid because that's where you are regardless of the team needs as a whole, this team is not for you. Our goal is to get to T7 but it will take a little time and work as a team.

Level 70 and above players.

Someone with some 7* characters to help us complete T7 raids!

If you are interested, add me as an ally. My ally code is 125-149-927. We look forward to meeting you!
  • Options
    [Thrawns' Renegades] is recruiting.
    We are a solid group of players that has been togheter since the introduction of guilds, now after the mod update some people left or don't play as much as before, for this reason we are looking for new active players that can help us run the raid 3 times a week.
    Requirements:
    - 600/600 coins (the most important)
    - some 7* toons to get a score and help the guild clearing the raid
    - we have no minimum or maximum for dailies but a player that contributes constantly is very appreciated
    - no need to download chat apps (we use guild chat only, it is very active and the atmosphere is friendly and relaxed)
    - we are looking for 70+ players but if you are very active we can make an exception
    Guild reset time is 23.30 GMT, raid time 20.00 GMT.
    Send me a PM if you are interested
  • Options
    Owen Family BBQ
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

Looking for those struggling with a small guild.

Our guild is looking for serious players who want to have fun as a TEAM. We are in the process of one merge and it was very successful however some "fair weather" players keep us looking to fill spots after for serious players who contribute daily.

We are a guild that believes in raiding as a group. All of us have left guilds with officers and leaders that didn't pay attention to the lower ranks. Most of us are high 70's & Level 80 players, however we value a fun guild over your level so if you are in a position to be a part of a guild running tier 5 and looking to be a part of building to a heroic level then we are your group!

We expect all players to build their entire character list deep and even. Not looking for one team wonders. PM me or seek out Moh Pai player code 582-174-493 &/or PaiHuShih 951-953-995

Our guild is a VERY positive atmosphere. Looking for those who want to enjoy the game but not take it too seriously. Guild hoppers need not apply. We have some (very few) people who don't take play as serious as we prefer. About 35 of 50 are solid consistent players. We are looking to fill the last spots and are ready to cut people from our roster for the right candidate.

We want people to join who wish to grind until we make it to the top. Our goal is to take every person to T7 with 25 7* or above.
    owens-bbq-logo-bg-black.jpg
This discussion has been closed.