Shakes looking for his shardmates.

Replies

• Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Wish I had a maxed ani now he has been reworked. Guild mate combined my snips and his ani for a critical hit fest
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    Options
    He's over rated IMO. Does seems strong though. I'm not gearing mine for a long time to come anyway. He is a viable anti dodge lead. I switched to phasma to take one on as i hate the idea of them getting advantage every time i dodge but sure i could of beat them all the same with OB lead.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    OB doesn't like me, I can burn 240 energy and only get 2 drops. RG has a much better drop rate for me. So many toons, so little gear and credits.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    Options
    He's evading you.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Lol.
  • Options
    Ani's a side project for me at the moment. I'm working on Ewok Scout and Daka the hardest. Not enough resources to go around lol
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    Options
    I've just decided to abandon the grind completely. Going for shards over gear now. I'll never be able to gear up all my toons so i might as well be happy with what i've got and star toons for the future pvp metas.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    yeah, gear has slowed down as each new event needed different toons.
  • Options
    I hate Ben.
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    I hate Rey. Especially now that potency has been reduced so I can't stun her.
  • Options
    I'm sorry Shakes. I bought a load of crystals to max the squad out. Feeling proper OP now. The forum is in meltdown atm. You think the devs would know by now that we don't like surprises.
  • VeridianShakes
    1118 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    No worries. It's just that I'm ending most fights against Ben teams like yours in draws. I had to settle for 2nd because I just couldn't land enough damage. Mods are great and all but with such high HP's (including my own squad here) it's likely lots of folks in all brackets are running out of time.

Especially against dodge leads.
  • Options
    rofl...George. I'm pretty sure if your Ben and my Five's could just hit each other from the start of the match. Separately on their own. Free of the rest of the toons turns...at the end of the battle timer they'd still be trying to kill each other.
  • Options
    Hi guys, missed the thread. I hate Ben as much but Rex is amazingly broken ( as I'm sure Shakes knows).

Not so much versus you guys but I love blowing droids up now :)
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hi! And now we are four :-)
  • Options
    I heart my Rex. But as a guy that runs a lot of clones, I can say he definitely performs better with his brothers. Like tons better. Best leader in the game as long as he is leading other clones. Though Sun Fac shines with a Rex as well. I caved and got a Cody. I just can't resist clones lol...but it'll be a little while before he is battle ready. Not sure how I'm going to use him yet..
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Han Solo sighting. Sin Devil Six.

Gonna have to climb ranks one day (probably in the middle of the night, more likely) to get a closer look. Oddly, I beat Sin the other day. First time ever. But before he went Solo. (Did i really go there?) I hope I get another chance to even fight him.

Holy wow, our server went full on clones, droids, and Ben.

Oz ur team makes me sick. Rex lead with no clones. That's just wrong. Yeh I run droids.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    It has been done.

LastJedi, aka Gavin Mothma, is the first on our shard to defeat Han Solo. And his team. Which included the other more common Han.

Han shot first. And Han died first. Next time I will let him have a few breaths.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    While I was up in the old boys club, I took a shot at ur team, Oz.
    I can say he definitely performs better with his brothers. Like tons better.
    This might be right.

U got slaughtered. I hadn't actually fought a clone team since the update, other than in GW node 12.... still have nightmares. Maybe Rex ain't all that without his buddies. You beat droids on offense?
  • Options
    I slaughter droids on offense. The only teams that frustrate me on occasion are the cancer that is Old Ben.

I didn't know Sin had a HanSolo. Going to have to check his squad out.
  • Options
    I beat him yeserday. Im not levelling mine till i can 7 star him.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    I slaughter droids on offense.
    Ha. Yeah, I already knew you slaughter droids...lesser ones on defense, too. I am still curious why Oz seemingly does so well with just a Rex lead.

I beat him yeserday. Im not levelling mine till i can 7 star him.
    Ok, that is wonderful. Please submit the exact time, your timezone, and signature of witness on form B, and we can get this record holder thing sorted out str8 away!

Haha, jk.

Can anyone can tell me how badly my droids without JE are on defense? I have G10 JE. For some reason I am having more fun with QGJ.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Lol, JE would be better. He gives me a headache. I lost twice today to Dj Rob, his team was painful so probably worth copying that.
  • Options
    Is robbe the one that's runs an RG with his robots? Sun Fac makes RG just a 100k decoration. Fac in general is bad news for droids when his taunt is active. Droids tend to have buffs. Crit bonus. Offense up. Whatever that Jawa does, too. All those are just free health for Sun.
  • Options
    Fac is possibly the best equipped toon in the game. He has everything.
  • Options

LastJedi wrote: »
    While I was up in the old boys club, I took a shot at ur team, Oz.
    I can say he definitely performs better with his brothers. Like tons better.
    This might be right.

U got slaughtered. I hadn't actually fought a clone team since the update, other than in GW node 12.... still have nightmares. Maybe Rex ain't all that without his buddies. You beat droids on offense?

I actually LOOK for droids on offense. On defense, honestly, any team can beat any right now. I sped Rex up to beat George ( QGJ and Rey too but Ben annoys me like B2), I've always had Shakes number ( Rex, CS, SF AFTER I stick a stun, Fives with RG going in whenever I get **** at him after Rex) and Droids make Rex happy on D because the 88 ALWAYS fires first, Crits like 5 times and pushes all my toons into the next turn spot.

I'm sure everyone beats on me too, it's the function of a poor AI.
  • Options
    Fac is possibly the best equipped toon in the game. He has everything.

Agreed. He's on my next listafter finishing my Empire, Rebels and Resistance team... That was a shorter list before mods came out

• Options
    Poor AI is what makes the game tolerable actually. If the game was as smart as that chess robot...the rage would flow so hard on these forums lolol
  • Options
    Poor AI is what makes the game tolerable actually. If the game was as smart as that chess robot...the rage would flow so hard on these forums lolol

You mean I'd have to.. THINK?!?
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ^^ yeah, you would only have to think.... 3 months in advance!

I will have a cookie cutter droid team in a few weeks. Need to get je his 6th star at least. With qgj I can beat a lot of teams on offense. Most very easily. Except... droids.