The Galactic Empire Players Discussion

Replies

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I tried my gear 10 Stormtrooper with 2 defense sets and a health set. Didn't notice any damage reduction at all.
  • Batman44gaming
    1826 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Aero wrote: »
    What defense buff?

They basically doubled all defense statistics
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Lisker wrote: »
    @Turn_Damage I love the snowtrooper as a character, just hate his in game abilities. They seem so weak for arena and more suited for GW or pve in general.

I hear you, and not too long ago I felt the same. So, I put him to the test, and I just got every piece of gear until he was gear level 11...now, he's one of my most dependable characters! I always save his area effect weapon for when someone pops a 'taunt' ability. When they do, I can still put a good amount of damage on someone (like rey, when RG is protecting her). Also, his abilities may not be the best alone, but his passive effect, giving all empire team mates turn meter whenever ANYONE is killed, is really nice!

My biggest complaint with him is that he is ALWAYS targeted first by the ai, in nearly every match I play, which is interesting. Sometimes i wonder how opposing teams choose their targets when the ai picks...In any case, his health pool does seem to be pretty low, so he is often an easier kill
  • Options
    Lisker wrote: »
    @Turn_Damage I love the snowtrooper as a character, just hate his in game abilities. They seem so weak for arena and more suited for GW or pve in general.

I hear you, and not too long ago I felt the same. So, I put him to the test, and I just got every piece of gear until he was gear level 11...now, he's one of my most dependable characters! I always save his area effect weapon for when someone pops a 'taunt' ability. When they do, I can still put a good amount of damage on someone (like rey, when RG is protecting her). Also, his abilities may not be the best alone, but his passive effect, giving all empire team mates turn meter whenever ANYONE is killed, is really nice!

My biggest complaint with him is that he is ALWAYS targeted first by the ai, in nearly every match I play, which is interesting. Sometimes i wonder how opposing teams choose their targets when the ai picks...In any case, his health pool does seem to be pretty low, so he is often an easier kill

But Tarkin has even lower health, so that's not it
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Snowtrooper has very high health what are you guys talking about?
  • Options
    Snowtrooper has very high health what are you guys talking about?

I was wondering what he was meant by saying Snowtrooper had low health as well
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    ^^
    He's never died first in my teams, even when a bit under geared.
  • Options
    He's pretty good with some good offense mods
  • Options
    So... if I farmed enough jedi and put all my Defense mods on the Stormtrooper with a full Empire team... would it be possible to get 100% defense? Would that mean it wouldn't take any physical damage?

... sounds good.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    So... if I farmed enough jedi and put all my Defense mods on the Stormtrooper with a full Empire team... would it be possible to get 100% defense? Would that mean it wouldn't take any physical damage?

... sounds good.

I don't think defense mods work. I have 3 mac sets and I'm only getting 3.9% from mods.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone feel like Snowtrooper unique isn't quite working still? I just omegad it and it doesn't seem like 15% turn meter is being added.
  • Options
    Haven't omega'd any of his abilities and I haven't looked properly at the numbers, but I feel like his unique makes barely any difference in a full Empire team. Unlikely to be addressed any time soon imo.
  • Options
    Honestly I never noticed it really. The TM addition is so small it doesnt make a difference really. It should be like 40%, that is relentless.
  • Options
    Why does EA hate Empire?I am the only one in squad arena running a full Empire squad my rank is 98.I faced a First Order sqaud and got destroyed.Rebels,First Order,Ewoks and others have amazing synergy meanwhile Empire has no synergy.We should flood EA with a bunch of complaints till they buff Empire.Biggs update does 75 % more damage against a slow Empire team.I will never run another arena only Empire.EA show love to the Empire squad.I repeat i am the only one in my region running a Empire team no body uses them buff them please.

• Options
    Ok they must have buff amor and defense i see a change.Does anyone else notice a difference?

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    I notice no difference.
  • Options
    My magma ia 7 star. Snow,tarkin,and stormtrooper is 6 star.Its amazin. In arena i stay in the upper 90's. My Vader is still 4 star.People will start to respect Empire squads.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    19 more stun cuffs and I'll have every Empire character to gear 10.

Also 3 of my empire characters are 100% maxed.
  • Options
    Who should i take to gear 9 Vader or Stormtrooper.Vader has 15 thousand health storm 11 thousand.I have rg at 5 star but i use storm in arena.Any suggestions?
  • Options
    ShannonP35 wrote: »
    Who should i take to gear 9 Vader or Stormtrooper.Vader has 15 thousand health storm 11 thousand.I have rg at 5 star but i use storm in arena.Any suggestions?

Vader
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Fellow patriots,
    I just rerolled and am still, of course, focussing an Empire team. Wanted to ask you the following questions:
    - What achievements did you focus to get Vader the quickest?
    - Do I run Vader or Tarkin as leader? I know the Empire speed is abominable without Tarkin, but I'm going to run Vader, Tarkin, RG, Snow and Storm. Considering I have two tanks in Stormtrooper and RG, I was thinking maybe Vader (L) is better?
    - How long did it take you to unlock Vader?
    Thank you for reading all and have a great week :)
  • Options
    Fellow patriots,
    I just rerolled and am still, of course, focussing an Empire team. Wanted to ask you the following questions:
    - What achievements did you focus to get Vader the quickest?
    - Do I run Vader or Tarkin as leader? I know the Empire speed is abominable without Tarkin, but I'm going to run Vader, Tarkin, RG, Snow and Storm. Considering I have two tanks in Stormtrooper and RG, I was thinking maybe Vader (L) is better?
    - How long did it take you to unlock Vader?
    Thank you for reading all and have a great week :)
    I just did the easiest ones

Tarkin lead, empire is just too slow

About level 60ish
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Goodbye snowtrooper, hello Palpatine!(most likely)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    So I just got all 7 empire characters to gear 10. Snowtrooper was the last hold out, and I'm now trying him in replace of Veers. What's great is I can regularly finish GW without using anyone besides those 7.

Can't wait for Emperor!

Btw right now you need Tarkin lead. Trust me as the guy with most likely the most developed Empire roster in the game. It is unfortunate because Vader has a cool leader ability.
    Post edited by Aero on
  • Options
    So I just got all 7 empire characters to gear 10. Snowtrooper was the last hold out, and I'm note trying him in replace of Veers. What's great is I can regularly finish GW without using anyone besides those 7.

Can't wait for Emperor!

Btw right now you need Tarkin lead. Trust me as the guy with most likely the most developed Empire roster in the game. It is unfortunate because Vader has a cool leader ability.

I'm not in a t7 guild, and I don't want to leave mine, so gearing has been slow. Tarkin and storm are *almost* there I just need 10 more caller salvage for Tarkin and Vader is already at 9(the others are at 8)
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Hammer
    35 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    FINALY. Maybe Palpatine is the missing cog to make the Empire crush other teams?
    Post edited by Hammer on
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Should we buy into that datamine? It sounds like a rare event for Rebels to unlock the Emperor. Seems weird, but should we be farming rebels?
  • Options
    Should we buy into that datamine? It sounds like a rare event for Rebels to unlock the Emperor. Seems weird, but should we be farming rebels?

Have you seen some datamine? But I do have some rebels. Is this like the Yoda event?
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Ronoaldo wrote: »

Have you seen some datamine? But I do have some rebels. Is this like the Yoda event?

Appearantly you get the Emperor in Yoda like event using Rebels. Makes no sense but whatever.