Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Options
    Rybodean wrote: »
    Some of you all are ridiculous. How many teams do you let fully die in galactic war? Number one, strategize for long term. If you know a team is super easy, put in your very best healer, and best attacking team and heal them up a round. Making sure you get the heal at end so you basically have your best team or attackers at full health for the next. Number two, if you're facing a whale team like you're having so much trouble with, don't just let a team fully die. Retreat and try as many tactics as ya can, until ya know, ok to get them down, this is the best I can do, and let them kill that team off.

I'm not trying to be mean. I simply try different attack methods, or maybe team compositions, until I find the very best one. And if I have to eventually let that node wipe out a whole team, so be it. Ive completed every GW campaign and only been playing two and a half months.

I call this GW Player Stage 3: Arrogance. Enjoy it while it lasts! Outrage is just around the corner, leaning up against the wall in his trench coat, collar popped and smoking a cigarette, just waiting to blow up your day.
    The six player stages of Galactic War
    1. Noob. Finally unlocked GW! I can't beat it yet, but that's not a surprise. I'll build up my roster so I can.
    2. Elation. I beat GW! This is great, sooo many credits! I'm rich!
    3. Arrogance. What are all these noobs crying about? I beat it all the time, it's not that hard. LTP for crying out loud.
    4. Outrage. What happened? I lost?! This is impossible! Nobody could beat a gauntlet like this! So overpowered. Imma quit, this is bogus.
    5. Emergence. I don't believe it, I won. I may not win again, but today was a good day. I should feel better about this, but I still feel beaten.
    6. Acceptance. Maybe GW isn't so broken after all, or maybe it is. It's beatable. And what is up with these easy nodes? I don't know, it doesn't matter. I still need 30 million credits for mods.

Or, if you run droids (I hear) it's more like this
    1. Surprise. That was easier than I thought it would be.

Oh and by the way, I love the stages of GW. In my first response I was in no way disagreeing or anything. I have had so many times I want to throw the **** phone against a wall and hope it shattered into a million pieces. But those stages are so true. Even to just the whole game, not only GW!

I started as a noob. Loved it. And was like "oh I can stand to play for free. It'll be easy. And I'll just slowly get the characters I want. And everything will be laid back and low key". Hah, yea right. Also, stage two, so right. I literally had about 6 million in credits at one point and thought why the **** would anyone spend money on credit packs.

Apart from getting insanely frustrated at GW, and arena sometimes, the only thing that TRULY **** ME THE **** OFF....is how impossibly hard and annoying the RNG screws you on absolutely everything. From getting shards, to getting gear. Drives me INSANE doing sim after sim after sim, getting no "insert gear title", but racking up on one star training droids and more SIM cards. They really need to bump up hard mode shard drops. It's sooo bad. Or give you six tries a spot a day. I have spent literally 100 dollars of the 150 I've spent on the game, just trying to five star more Jedi to get yoda. But I'm three shards away from finally getting the fifth Jedi up to five stars!

I sincerely hope GW continues to go well for you. May you never find yourself up against the Nodes of Insanity that you can't hope to beat. The stages I wrote obviously may not apply to everybody, but I see lots of people posting here that fit into one or another of them.
    Cheers
  • Options
    I have spent literally 100 dollars of the 150 I've spent on the game, just trying to five star more Jedi to get yoda. But I'm three shards away from finally getting the fifth Jedi up to five stars!

Hmmm, it's quite easy to get 5 jedi at 5-6 even 7 stars while being ftp: lumi, jc, ashoka, igd, qgi or the jkg. And they form a more than decent team (except for jkg, jkg sucks ) ...

I can see how that's possible for sure. I just switched my shard plan like a month in. I started out wanting and going after Jedi. Then started reading too much and playing too much for typical meta toons. Like GS and leia and such. Which of course are all good, but I stopped caring about upgrading any Jedi except Lumi and then QGJ. It wasn't till this last week that I started farming for Jedi again cause of yoda challenge. And it's taken about a week, 100 dollars to get my old Ben, ahsoka, And JC up to five stars. Barriss will be a little after challenge but I'm gonna consistently work on them so I can hit six and seven tier yoda. But hard shard drops, could definitely use an increase or six tries a day.
  • Options
    Some of you all are ridiculous. How many teams do you let fully die in galactic war? Number one, strategize for long term. If you know a team is super easy, put in your very best healer, and best attacking team and heal them up a round. Making sure you get the heal at end so you basically have your best team or attackers at full health for the next. Number two, if you're facing a whale team like you're having so much trouble with, don't just let a team fully die. Retreat and try as many tactics as ya can, until ya know, ok to get them down, this is the best I can do, and let them kill that team off.

I'm not trying to be mean. I simply try different attack methods, or maybe team compositions, until I find the very best one. And if I have to eventually let that node wipe out a whole team, so be it. Ive completed every GW campaign and only been playing two and a half months.

I call this GW Player Stage 3: Arrogance. Enjoy it while it lasts! Outrage is just around the corner, leaning up against the wall in his trench coat, collar popped and smoking a cigarette, just waiting to blow up your day.
    The six player stages of Galactic War
    1. Noob. Finally unlocked GW! I can't beat it yet, but that's not a surprise. I'll build up my roster so I can.
    2. Elation. I beat GW! This is great, sooo many credits! I'm rich!
    3. Arrogance. What are all these noobs crying about? I beat it all the time, it's not that hard. LTP for crying out loud.
    4. Outrage. What happened? I lost?! This is impossible! Nobody could beat a gauntlet like this! So overpowered. Imma quit, this is bogus.
    5. Emergence. I don't believe it, I won. I may not win again, but today was a good day. I should feel better about this, but I still feel beaten.
    6. Acceptance. Maybe GW isn't so broken after all, or maybe it is. It's beatable. And what is up with these easy nodes? I don't know, it doesn't matter. I still need 30 million credits for mods.

Or, if you run droids (I hear) it's more like this
    1. Surprise. That was easier than I thought it would be.

Oh and by the way, I love the stages of GW. In my first response I was in no way disagreeing or anything. I have had so many times I want to throw the **** phone against a wall and hope it shattered into a million pieces. But those stages are so true. Even to just the whole game, not only GW!

I started as a noob. Loved it. And was like "oh I can stand to play for free. It'll be easy. And I'll just slowly get the characters I want. And everything will be laid back and low key". Hah, yea right. Also, stage two, so right. I literally had about 6 million in credits at one point and thought why the **** would anyone spend money on credit packs.

Apart from getting insanely frustrated at GW, and arena sometimes, the only thing that TRULY **** ME THE **** OFF....is how impossibly hard and annoying the RNG screws you on absolutely everything. From getting shards, to getting gear. Drives me INSANE doing sim after sim after sim, getting no "insert gear title", but racking up on one star training droids and more SIM cards. They really need to bump up hard mode shard drops. It's sooo bad. Or give you six tries a spot a day. I have spent literally 100 dollars of the 150 I've spent on the game, just trying to five star more Jedi to get yoda. But I'm three shards away from finally getting the fifth Jedi up to five stars!

I sincerely hope GW continues to go well for you. May you never find yourself up against the Nodes of Insanity that you can't hope to beat. The stages I wrote obviously may not apply to everybody, but I see lots of people posting here that fit into one or another of them.
    Cheers

Thanks mate. I hope so too. Maybe it's the fact that I never have too many toons leveled all the way to my current game level? But I still do get those 80 teams with maxed gear. Like right now I'm a 71 level, but my hugest 2 characters are 70. Most others are 67-69. And I don't know if this has any effect...but I always "restart" GW, before I level. Like at the refresh each day, I makes sure to start the GW campaign pretty much first. Clear the first round, then go on to my other daily stuff. Especially if I might hit a higher level on clearing my activities. Do you do that? Could be nothing.
  • Skilz
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Node 12 is not possible
  • Skilz
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Feeling like the development team is trying to screw over the customers
  • Options
    Skilz wrote: »
    Feeling like the development team is trying to screw over the customers

Ya think? ;)
  • Options
    I always get to node 11, then GW says oh no sonny you aint getting to node 12.

I don't mind stage 6,9,10 being hard but every time I get to stage 11 there is RG laughing at me behind 50k of protection like angry joes evil corp character.

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    Options
    Colobos wrote: »

I don't mind stage 6,9,10 being hard but every time I get to stage 11 there is RG laughing at me behind 50k of protection like angry joes evil corp character.

My rg still has 45k protection by node 11. And I got TM. :)
  • MarsAmbassador69
    149 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @Rybodean

You are completely missing the point of this entire thread. There isn't ANYBODY that finds Galactic War unbeatable as a level 60s-70s toon. lol Give me a break. You are living the easy life right now and have no experience with what we're talking about here. Come back in 3 months after you've been level 80 for awhile and your 'arena power' is at least 34k. Enjoy the cake walk in the meantime.

I have arena power of 38.5k, 2 dozen maxed toons and am the top contributor in my guild, top raid damage, usually finish between 50-100 in the Arena. And I have only completed Galactic War ONCE since they made the changes. This after completing GW for 83 days in a row, starting with the day I added Barriss Offee to my team. Since the change? Nada. And there's a guy in my guild that has a deeper team than me and he hardly ever gets past node 9. The teams he faces are absolutely ridiculous.
    "No reward is worth this!" - Han Solo
  • Options

Since the changes I've usually been able to get to node 12 75% of the time and have been stopped at node 11 about 25% of the time. Once there was a team at Node 9 that wiped my entire collection. Lately I've been finding Node 11 to be filled with the same sort of nonsense that was usually waiting for me at Node 12 so I actually expect my "made it to node 12 before simply hitting Reset" rates to get worse and my "not even going to waste my time on this Node 11 ****" rates to increase.

• LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

My rg still has 45k protection by node 11. And I got TM. :)
    @Rybodean

You are completely missing the point of this entire thread. There isn't ANYBODY that finds Galactic War unbeatable as a level 70 toon. lol Give me a break. You are living the easy life right now and have no experience with what we're talking about here so you have absolutely nothing to add to this conversation. Come back in 3 months after you've been level 80 for awhile and your 'arena power' is at least 34k. Until then I'd advise you to check your condescension at the door and stop presuming to give advice to players who are experiencing something that you're still months away from.

I have arena power of 38.5k, 2 dozen maxed toons and am the top contributor in my guild, top raid damage, usually finish between 50-100 in the Arena. And I have only completed Galactic War ONCE since they made the changes. This after completing GW for 83 days in a row, starting with the day I added Barriss Offee to my team. Since the change? Nada. And there's a guy in my guild that has a deeper team than me and he hardly ever gets past node 9. The teams he faces are absolutely ridiculous.

HUh? Ur not talking to me, but... I was lvl 80 for a month, with 35k arena power, when GW was jacked. I could not complete GW until I 1. Got mods. 2. Used strategy. Then I finished modding and gearing my arena team. And things just goes easier and easier. Arena power of 39.5k, now. I always thought the lvl 70 guys must have it worse. At 80, gw enemies can't out level or have higher abilitie than ur top toons. And at 70 ur sharing credits btn lvl and mods.

I'm sorry u got barisse, but barisse is not the GW Queen she used to be. It is debatable if she was even worth ithe back in the day. My theory is people that got her needed a reason to use her. But GW was always beatable without her. And now I'd say she is nothing but a liability if she is one of ur main GW toons. Flip ur paradigm. 5here is a better path to beating GW.

With the amount of protection u can get with mods (assuming u got at least 5 good toons at g10 by now), why is barisse still part of your equation?

Lumi was part of mine.... and she was my most powerful/geared toon at one point... but that was way back before the TM change to GW. Ancient history.
  • MarsAmbassador69
    149 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    HUh? Ur not talking to me, but... I was lvl 80 for a month, with 35k arena power, when GW was jacked. I could not complete GW until I 1. Got mods. 2. Used strategy. Then I finished modding and gearing my arena team. And things just goes easier and easier. Arena power of 39.5k, now. I always thought the lvl 70 guys must have it worse.

That's awesome, thanks for sharing!
  • MarsAmbassador69
    149 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

I'm sorry u got barisse, but barisse is not the GW Queen she used to be. It is debatable if she was even worth ithe back in the day. My theory is people that got her needed a reason to use her. But GW was always beatable without her. And now I'd say she is nothing but a liability if she is one of ur main GW toons. Flip ur paradigm. 5here is a better path to beating GW.

With the amount of protection u can get with mods (assuming u got at least 5 good toons at g10 by now), why is barisse still part of your equation?

Barriss was absolutely necessary for most people back in those days where Sidious was the toughest character people were facing. His disruption of healing made GW very difficult to get all 12 nodes done. Getting Barriss and the ability to heal right through that made GW into a cakewalk. I would give anything to face a Sidious squad in nodes 9-12 now. lol

And if you think that Barriss is still the centerpiece of my GW paradigm and that I'm struggling to complete node 12 GW for that reason and then choosing to come here and complain instead of adjusting, then you are as clueless as you are condescending. Play your own game. I'll worry about mine while reserving the right to come here and complain about a broken GW that is CLEARLY not "working as intended" for the vast majority of players, regardless of their teams, approach and strategy.

I also already have a gear 10 Fives, so thanks for the unsolicited advice.

• Options
    I personally find Bariss usable as I go with my team C against mid-level nodes in GW, which usually include Sid as the opponent. She
    1) draws a lot of fire, which she, having a lots of health, can take
    2) can heal with basics and push through healing immunity.
    Not saying the's the most versatile toon, but she has her usages.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

Barriss was absolutely necessary for most people back in those days where Sidious was the toughest character people were facing. His disruption of healing made GW very difficult to get all 12 nodes done. Getting Barriss and the ability to heal right through that made GW into a cakewalk. I would give anything to face a Sidious squad in nodes 9-12 now. lol

And if you think that Barriss is still the centerpiece of my GW paradigm and that I'm struggling to complete node 12 GW for that reason and then choosing to come here and complain instead of adjusting, then you are as clueless as you are condescending. Play your own game. I'll worry about mine while reserving the right to come here and complain about a broken GW that is CLEARLY not "working as intended" for the vast majority of players, regardless of their teams, approach and strategy.

I didnt think most of the guys having problems with GW were arena power over 37k. I am curious why u think it gets harder. I venture to guess most people find it easier as their arena power goes higher than 37k. U are 38k and can't finish I gotta wonder what are your best 8 toons.

When I was around 36k, this is where my GW was thru the roof, personally

As for barisse, no she wasn't essential. I don't have her and I lost two GWs. Only one was after i learned i could retreat. I dealt with sid by killing him.

I am not dissing u. I am surprised u think this way. Opposite of what I had thought, regarding player lvl power and GW difficulty.
  • Options

I didnt think most of the guys having problems with GW were arena power over 37k. I am curious why u think it gets harder. I venture to guess most people find it easier as their arena power goes higher than 37k. U are 38k and can't finish I gotta wonder what are your best 8 toons.

When I was around 36k, this is where my GW was thru the roof, personally

As for barisse, no she wasn't essential. I don't have her and I lost two GWs. I dealt with sid by killing him.

After 123 pages, I think I've finally figured out your issue. You assume that everyone has the same GW experience as you and that if they only do like you have been then they'd have the same result and therefore have nothing left to complain about. Your 1700 posts would point to a lot of unsolicited 'advice'.

But the fact of the matter is, there are a lot of players that simply experience a much easier GW route than others and feel the need to come on here and tell everyone else that they're doing it wrong. And there are FAR more players that have a mathematically and guaranteed to be impossible route to successfully completing all 12 nodes, no matter who they play, how they play it and for how long they play it. And of the people that are actually completing it, most of them still complain that it takes 2 hours and is an unfun, unholy grind that is on the verge of completely ruining the game for them.

That points to a broken GW that is CLEARLY not "WAI", a point which is further reinforced by the fact that some high end teams face 3 star cardboard cutouts on Node 12. Is that working as intended? Did they actually do that on purpose? Of course not. Their silence on this issue after thousands of posts speaks to the fact they honestly have no idea what's going on and can't even address it properly.

I'm sure it's much harder to fix their entire matching algorithm than it is to fix Teebo and they still haven't even gotten around to doing that for us yet. So my hopes that they'll sort out GW and stop the increasing frustration and anger that is ruining this gaming community and leading to many guilds facing daily player loss is minimal. Heck, our guild leader even left and the short-sighted devs still haven't created a toolset for guilds in that situation to deal with it. The way they bungled the mods release just goes to show there isn't a very good plan at the top here and that they'd rather react that plan out in advance and remove issues through testing and consultation.

And yet with all of these know issues, all of these problems that plague that vast majority of the gaming community on a regular basis, all of the radio silence from a dev team that would rather ignore problems than communicate with us about them...even with all of that...you'd still prefer to assume that the problem is with everyone else playing GW and not GW itself.

OK. Whatever.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @marsambassador69
    I dont. know where u get ur facts. The easy node 12 is a well known thing that is not random. It happens when u get arena power around 38k. Previous to the powered level changes, this happened at around 36.5k. If u are not getting it, and ur power is higher than 38k, u have some potentially important data to share.

Also no I don't think everyone has the same toons or experience as me. Otherwise they wouldn't be complaining. I am suggesting there might be a quick route to redemption. If u care to share ur bench on swgo or something I can possibly help u. But naw, if u can't finish GW, it's GW, not U!

I also think most of the people that add complaint to this 1700 post thread are having temporary issues. They eventually figure it out. But new people come here to complain. And it looks like the same complaint, because it is. For new players at a specific point in the game.

Also the reason I responded to u is because u assumed everyone lvl 80 for 3 months has impossible GW. Which is assuming a lot more than I am. Also ur wrong to think the vast majority have a problem. Only 10% of players don't finish GW regularly. And it mostly ten percent at a certain point in the game. Temporary situation for most.

Last guy that abused me on the forum for being an "EA plant/apologist/azzkisser" later sent me pm apology and thx when he finally listened to my advice.
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • Options
    Hahah, that day would eventually come, but i'm still surprised. Today my node 12 was simply impossible. Hahahahahah! It's funny 'cause i was getting through GW everyday and even posted here i wasn't having problems with it.

Yet, today was a different day. I'm lvl 73 G8-G9... Ok... I got easy through GW and even through node 11... But here comes trouble! My last node: JKA(L), REY,REX,RG,STHan.... All lvl 80 with mods and gears to their teeth....

I'm not that frustraded because after everything i've read in this thread i know i got lucky to pass through node 11.... But i had my A team in full, with TM and even 3 or 4 bench toons that could easily go on the A team... And still.. NOTHING have worked so far...

I'm trying to cool myself down and try again another strategy, but honestly, i think i won't get GW done today, i used retreats, replaced toons, replaced their positions, changed leaders... Nothing.

Well, i've always stated GW was broken, yet i was getting it done... But let's hope for tomorrow... I'm kinda dreading it though...
  • Options
    Tomorrow is GW day and I'm dreading this chore. I do it bcs 1) I need credits 2) I want to help my guild.

Today I did yesterday's GW with the usual unbeatable node 11. Lately I just don't even bother and restart it after node the 10.... Or simply let days go without even going into it.
    My time is more precious than just not enjoying doing GW.... this part of the game I hate!!!
    I'm a Lvl 80 player with 10+ 7* chars, and arena 36.321. I've spent around $80, so I believe my experience should be taken into consideration! I really love this game, but GW is just horrible and still developers are not listening to our feedback!!
  • Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    Hahah, that day would eventually come, but i'm still surprised. Today my node 12 was simply impossible. Hahahahahah! It's funny 'cause i was getting through GW everyday and even posted here i wasn't having problems with it.

Well, i've always stated GW was broken, yet i was getting it done... But let's hope for tomorrow... I'm kinda dreading it though...

The0n3. That experience you just had today? That's what so many of us have been experiencing every day since the day they made the change. That exact thing you described, I know it so well. Frustrating mounting, no possible combination or tactic will work. You saw firsthand what we've all described to a tee, no matter what we do, what we try, character advancements we put in.

It is broken and they need to figure out what's causing the issue within their algorithm to create an impossible experience over a certain level and then a 3* green team experience at the end for others. And why some people get node 6 draws that are as tough as the impossible node 12 draws. And why some people with 30 maxed 7* players can't get past node 9 in 2 hours, no matter what they try.
  • Options
    I have arena power 31,463. In every GW I now face 3 nodes full of 80 characters and one with 4 in the 80s and one in the 70s. Since they made it more difficult, I've never seen a 12th node that wasn't a mega-squad. Lately, the 11th node 80 teams have been highly synergistic as well. This portion of the game isn't challenging - it's impossible. It makes the entire experience less enjoyable.
  • Options
    I'm now 38K-ish... Until now month ago I used to finish the GW everyday. I face difficult teams at nodes 6, 9, 10 and 11. Node 12 is a piece of cake but node 11 is virtually impossible. My roster didn't bad.
    Can anyone suggest a strategy or a link to one?
    Any help welcome...
  • Options
    And of the people that are actually completing it, most of them still complain that it takes 2 hours and is an unfun, unholy grind that is on the verge of completely ruining the game for them.

I can attest to this categorically. Before I started getting easy N12's, I hadn't attempted a GW campaign in nearly two weeks for exactly that reason. And I never lost a single GW campaign I had attempted.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    ttt

• kei24
    14 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I can not understand..
    I going get more 7star and 80 lv charater.
    However GW is not easy to clear more than befor..
    My game skill problem?

• Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Aniema wrote: »
    I was expecting gws to be harder today because of all the doom and gloom posters saying how the world was gonna end and gws would be a nightmare. But nope, today i finished gws even faster than i would before the mod update. Squad power at 38k too.I only have 2 characters fully 5* modded. The rest of my team is in 2-4* mods. When i tell you i was on and off this game in an hour and 15 minutes..i surely was. The love this update. Using sim tickets to do challenges, making your character mod specific, gw giving more credits..this is a good update. The devs did great here. This game is getting better every update. I love it.

And how much money did you put into this? That is the issue, there are people with budgets and families and cannot afford to pay into a mobile game, and can only either pay very casually or completely f2p. These are the people that are having the issues in GW and cannot afford to just get 5* mods and still have yet to complete the enough of the mod battles to get to the hard ones so they can get the higher ones, since it is based on cantina energy, which was also a **** move. Think before you speak, there are those like myself that want to enjoy the game and the GW is are ONLY real source of credits to lvl, star, and gear our toons. Now thanks to it being the way it is, that progression is all together stopped b/c we cannot complete it at all.

I like how people say they can't progress cause gw is the only source of credits. That in itself is such a hyperbole statement. It's not like you get all the credits at the last node there buddy. Even if you only get to the 10,11 or 12th node you still were able to collect credits for all the previous nodes you defeated. In other words by doing this everyday you still get enough credits to progress. So enough already with the hyperbole statement of "I can't progress cause I can't beat Galatic wars".

As for as what I've spend..I have an account I pay money on and one I'm 100% free to play. On both accounts I finish galactic wars everyday. When you have played for 8 months as I have you unlock the better toons and have a roster big enough to not have to worry about missing out on events or finishing Gws everyday. Cheers.
  • Aniema
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Hey people stop saying "I can't progress no more cause I can't beat Galatic wars". That is such an exaggeration. You get credits every node you beat so you do still progress. You get to node 10 or 11 that is still 500k in credits. Just continue doing it that way until you get better toons/mods/gear etc.

Or just keep complaint and crying and coming here to vent out your anger and frustration. Either way it doesn't matter to me. Actually don't stop posting out of rage, I like to chuckle at others failure.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Obviously this is a Pay to Win scenario - but I have found with my maxed arena team of Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Royal Guard, Anakin I can get through 12 fights fairly quickly with less than 15 total turns by the enemy across those 12 fights. My last two fights are bugged because they are low starred/powered groups. Most days RG doesn't even take damage, having never taunted.

• Caeus_Gymkata
    66 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    My node 12 was an insane whale node with JKA lead, Sun Fac, RG, Fives, and QGJ. That was after 6,9, and 11 nodes with fully modded Leia supported arena teams.

My node 12s had been cupcake nodes for a month, so not sure if somethign changed.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Node 6 yesterday was Anakin lead, Rey, Rex, B2, Fives. Man B2 is a pain in the ****! I got through without losing a character but that droid is the bane of my existence
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!