Galactic War - Post ALL Comments Here ***MEGATHREAD*** (GW Threads all Merged here)

Replies

• Options
    leef wrote: »
    Cop1416 wrote: »
    Okay gimme a few. Apparently I'm gonna have to write down 24 toons stats so I can post them on here. Ughhhh this is even more stressful.

sync your account on swgoh.gg, then you can easely share a link to your roster. (mine for example: https://swgoh.gg/u/leef/ )

@leef My god man, where did you get all those speed mods? I've been farming nothing but mods for a month now and have only found four speed arrows. Has RNGesus forsaken me?
  • Options
    The are massive problems with defensive AI now. It's supposed to be random whom it targets, but instead it focuses down daka and EE. I had to burn two teams on node nine today. One of them three out of five of my a team. Now there is an insane wiggs lando team on node eleven, but I one Tuesday so I guess if I can win once a week it's WAI
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    There was a thread on this yesterday. And the day before. Can we please add to existing threads instead of re-starting it daily?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Also are any of y'all having issues beating any of the stages of the new legs on Dark/Light Side battles or cantina. I can't even get near beating the new cantina battle or light side.
  • Options
    Anyone having trouble with the new legs of light/dark side / cantina battles? Or is that another gear level issue?
  • Options
    GW is still the same. I'm the source of that. I was 46K and had easy nodes 11 and 12... Then, obviously because of the lvl cap increase, it changed to hard nodes 11 and 12. But then i reached 47 K and got the easy 12 node again... Which means, it's just a matter of increasing power... It's just ups and downs..
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    stumpoman wrote: »
    I actually enjoy GW in its current state.
    Thought you guys would like to see this though
    WTjla5d.png

LOL @ MoffDiver.

I agree, I actually think GW is the best part of the game. Don't hate me for it. I have been playing for almost a year now (whoa) so even though I don't have a full whale roster, it is getting pretty good. Polish it up a little more every day. I've just recently started hitting N1 with my new Jawa squad for practice, and moved my Resistance squad up to N2. GW is a fantastic place to learn how to use characters.

Yesterday I ran into this (Edit: beat it handily using L82 TM-loaded Emperor, Vader, St Han, Wiggs):1I5sxDo.pngToday it was a green node.
    Post edited by EventineElessedil on
  • Options
    It was weird, but I ran into a fully geared up and modded Level 85 team on Node 12. It shocked me because my Node 12 has been easy for the longest time. I still completed it though.

Then, today, Node 12 was easy again. Kinda weird.
  • Options
    I don't hate anyone except EA games. They tweak and mess with stuff and it screws some of us over. There Is very little consistency with this game.
  • Options
    Someone please tell me how I'm supposed to beat this insane team!
    01ab54f58eebbc02fb88e3b2a127b29fcef1314e65.jpg
  • Options
    Soooo I finally reach 37k..... was hoping to actually finish GW oh well looks like more building of teams is needed with the new cap level, maybe this time next year I can see these "easy" nodes.
  • Options
    Tannjam wrote: »
    @Cop1416

Pretty good advice in this thread. You have the roster diversity to tailor your squads to match up against opponents. Rebels and droids are excellent against most things, especially teams without a taunting tank, but not double tank teams or high health counter attackers. For those tank and/or counter teams, I like a good stun/single target dps team (e.g. EP lead, RG, OG Han, QG or B2, Rey, GS). Stun/Shock the counters and or taunters then take them down one by one. If you adjust your strategy for each opponent to get the right match ups, you can save your roster power for the hardest nodes.

If you need help with mods, I'd recommend trying this as a resource:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/72167/for-players-by-players-mod-squad-series

I think you're on my shard!

Okay so once again I can't beat it. Here's what I'm up against. Empower Palpi RG B2 Shoretrooper Ewok Elder all max all lvl 84 or higher. All my teams were ore charged like y'all recommended. Yet Shore trooper is automatically set to be the only one hit right off the bat. So when I take that away I get him Down and RG s special lights up. Well by the time I wear that down Emporer is tearing me up along with every other person. ****!
  • Options
    We tried this yesterday. Here's what I'm up against Emporer Palpi RH B2 Shoretrooper and Ewok Elder. I can't get anything going. This game is suppose to be fun. But Y'all at EA games have made it almost unbearable. I tried taking the strategy advice from some good guys yesterday but that didn't even help. I'm fixing to quit. I've put a lot of money and time into this game but I'm fixing to cut my losses. You uncaring developers need to listen to your base players not just the top 1%. This is rediculous. If there's another app to talk to people to try and figure this out let me know. I'd love to talk to people. But EA you have made my gaming experience horrible. I'll make sure to post that ok social media and all my friends. Y'all don't care.
  • Options
    Stop posting this! Just learn how to play.

Quit reading it and trolling
  • Options
    Get your wallet out!!!

No doubt there. I posted I spent money. So....come up with something original
  • Options
    Did you lose the eact same post that you made earlier today ?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/76001/gw-still-unbeatable#latest
  • Options
    ???
  • Options
    Ever since palp was added, I rarely get past node 6 daily. I start with 7* lvl80 g8 toons on node 1.

GW is broke, I dont care what anyone says. Shame too. Because thats where I got most of my money. Its like they are forcing me to buy credits. And that ain't happening.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options

with your own sthan and wiggs and b2
  • Options
    We tried this yesterday. Here's what I'm up against Emporer Palpi RH B2 Shoretrooper and Ewok Elder. I can't get anything going. This game is suppose to be fun. But Y'all at EA games have made it almost unbearable. I tried taking the strategy advice from some good guys yesterday but that didn't even help. I'm fixing to quit. I've put a lot of money and time into this game but I'm fixing to cut my losses. You uncaring developers need to listen to your base players not just the top 1%. This is rediculous. If there's another app to talk to people to try and figure this out let me know. I'd love to talk to people. But EA you have made my gaming experience horrible. I'll make sure to post that ok social media and all my friends. Y'all don't care.

That team sounds like you need more Lando.
  • Options
    If you are serious about improving, use retreat liberally. I'm a perfectionist, so I have fun in GW by trying to beata node taking as few or even no hits if possible. So I often retreat, even on easy nodes. This is time consuming, but it actually teaches you how to maximize your toons take advantage of your matchups. It also saves your strength for modes when you really need it.
  • Options
    I do retreat and then..n my whole team gets stunned and they go on a turn rampage and take out my entire squad. So some times (getting more often) I can't even get a strike in.
  • Options
    When I read on the forums that GW matchups are based on top 5 toons I changed my approach to arena. I modified my arena team and took it from 27k power to 32k power. Also, I pushed up 500 spots in the ranking.

For 2 weeks GW has been moderate, meaning not easy and not overly hard, and that's fine by me. The only change that caught my attention is that I am facing some meta teams now that I had never seen before in my GW. Wiggs and Rex clones. I use droids for nodes 10-12 and the teams mentioned usually cause me to use another team after my droids are defeated.
  • Options
    What's sthan's????
  • Options
    What's sthan's????

sthan is stormtrooper han.
    01ab54f58eebbc02fb88e3b2a127b29fcef1314e65.jpg

you can either try to bring in a similar team that has a faster STHan, or you can throw a weaker team in first, have SThan waste his taunt on them, and then bring in 1-3 strong teams to slowly chip away at the toons. I would try to take out wedge and then lando
  • Options
    That strategy takes a little time to perfect, but loading tm and making sure cooldowns are reset is the way to go. Also mostly importantly once you get your top five toons strong enough you will start to get a "green" or easy node 12. So keep up with that strategy, and if you're still having trouble in a week or so then reevaluate whether or not you wanna quit.
  • Options
    If i cant beat gw within my time limit of 20mins. I wont play it