Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Yes
    145 posts Member
    Options
    "Imperial window washers" is recruiting. Brand new guild no requirements just please be active. Leave ally code for invite
  • Options
    if you are at any level and looking to improve join Mortal Seperatist. leader is level 85 and keen to help people get to a stage to compete with the big boys. We have afew other level 85s also. If we are struggling to finish a raid we can call in some muscle to finish it off. getting gear and leveling up the correct toons fast will be easier with us.
    Ally me - eddy 944-514-285
    Add me on line - lord_eddy
    If you drop an ally request and are without a guild I can invite you in instantly.
  • Options
    Civil Galactic Empire is looking to fill its last 5 open spots
    We are looking for players level 70+
    Must be active daily and we do encourage you to 600/600 and participate in guild activities
    We have been crushing T4 everyday and plan to start T5 and T6 soon.
    We do 1-3 raids a week
    We have also started the normal tank takedown
    My ally code is 589-882-672
    May the force be with you
    I am level 80 and we have a few level 85. I am looking to build strength and start doing higher level raids
  • Options
    Hey guys xjhundox here again leader of xjedimindtricksx
    our main guild is currently recruiting Lvl 80's+
    MUST BE 600/600 MEMBER
    MUST HAVE LINE MESSENGER
    MUST FOLLOW 24 HOUR WAIT RANCOR RAID STRATEGY
    thats about it, the rest you can learn as you go, we got tons of notes posted on line as far as strategy/requirements. we get roughly 26000 in raid tickets a day but we had to let members go who couldnt follow requirements. if you can follow requirements contact me, we are a competitive guild looking to be top 100 in the pit rankings top 200 in tank in feb. we will open feb leaderboard on top and fight to stay there. if you cant follow requirements dont waste my or your time. thank you
    line id: xjhundox
  • Options
    Newly Formed Guild - Highwalkers R Us - Recruiting all level members to join us. We are a small group that broke of from our previous guild and are looking to grow and have fun with this great game. We are between lvl.60's-40's My Ally code is 981-232-522
  • Options
    Looking for padawan and apprentice for a growth of the guild.
    We conduct a raid to match the members level.
    Join us! Ally Code: 366-661-232
  • Options
    Bro University is now recruiting. We are a super casual guild that has pretty much no requirements at all.
    Most of us are geared for Raids, we just need people to join. Super casual guild that won't kick you out unless you are a Grade A **** Wagon.

My Ally code is 749-379-454
    - Chill Bros Preferred
    - No level requirements
    - Fun is what it's all about
    - Somewhat inappropriate chat messages are common

Tl;dr
    Super casual guild that focuses more on fun and guild chat. New player,and lvl 85 friendly.
    Looking for people who just want to Raid and no tget throw out when they only contributed 269 tickets over the past 3 days. IT'S A GAME PEOPLE!
  • Options
    Magruder Academy is now recruiting, we are a new guild that will soon reach to the top. We are geared for raids and will almost be doing raids everyday, this is why you should join.
    My Ally Code is: 451-363-329
    -Very casual new guild
    - all levels welcomed no requirements
    - all we ask is you do the guild activities everyday so we can do raids everyday
    Join and have loads of fun with us we are all very chill bro's and talk about hot girls and star wars!
  • Goober1_
    472 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    New guild, will accept anyone .
    Have a few strong players, you can grow fast. We can do the damage, you get rewards, all you have to do is spend energy to make raid tickets
    Ally code 333978216
    Fleet of scoundrels
    Line app id goobber
    Post edited by Goober1_ on
  • Lebic
    105 posts Member
    Options
    5 open spot (45/50)

Hi,

We are an active sub guild, training newcomers and helping them to be more effective for higher levels. After they are ready for heroic raids, level 80 or above, we are moving them to our heroic guild.

Our guild's name is 'gezi parkı', turkish name but globally welcome. We are generating almost 20k a day. All you need to be an active player and be willing to improve yourself for a better game experience.

More than 3 days inactive players will be removed.

Line chat application is optional for sub guild but we can help you better via line. So it is better for you if you have one.

If you are between 40 and 79 levels, you are welcome.
    If you are 80+, we would like to see you in our heroic guild. We have couple open spot for it also.

So, pm me or add me from line app.
    My line id: lebic05

My ally codes:
    If you add me as an ally, you should leave your current guild so i can invite you.

For sub guild: 896-141-892
    For heroic guild: 227-685-548

Come, come, whoever you are.

Edit: number of open spot.
  • Options
    Hi all, new guild Polish Mandalor is inviting to join in our ranks:)

I started new account and started also this guild.

Preferable mature players from Poland and lvl 25+

I want to grow ant make raids and lvl up on with the rest of the guild.

My ally number - 241-734-221 and curently lvl 26 from yesterday;)
  • Options
    W'est R'en J'di recruitment thread.
    Looking for new and old players.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/87372/jdi-recruiting#latest
  • Grindel
    2 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ravens Hammer, is a new development guild for upper tier guilds. We are recruiting low level players to start doing tier 3-4 raids. There is no requirements. As you progress you will have the option of moving up into the tier 5-6 guild and from there into the heroic guild. In game name is Grindel. Ally code: 312843319

Thank you. I look forward to meeting you.
  • evergoo
    175 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi Galaxy of Heroes,

My name is Evergoo, Guild Leader of The Guild Raiders (Heroic AAT) and Guild Officer of Room 249 (non-Heroic guild). We recently merged with two other guilds to form a 3-guild coalition: 1 Heroic Rancor + Heroic AAT, 1 Heroic Rancor + Normal AAT, and 1 Non-Heroic. Whenever we have spots open, we try our best to promote players from within our system.

If you are active and interested in receiving guidance for Arena, Galactic War, Ships, Raids, and farming, my Guild Officers (also running alt accounts) and I would love to give you advice. We have been together since May 2016 and are very knowledgeable about metas.

My Ally Code is 422-932-927, my Line ID is evergoo, and we do T4 Rancor Raids. Thank you for listening and please don't hesitate to ask questions or shoot me a PM! :)

Heroic Account: https://swgoh.gg/u/evergoo/
    Post edited by evergoo on
  • Options
    Hi everyone. A friend and I have created a new guild for just having fun and helping to grow other players. My Ally Code is 731-764-399 and the Guild is called The Council of Grey. Highest level ATM is 53 but if we get low level requirement we will gladly do low level raids to help.
  • Options
    Hello all,

Small guild with 8 active players looking for more active players. Currently doing T6 rancor and normal AAT. I'm not a stickler for every member getting 600/600 daily contribution, just looking for consistent players to help with the daily guild activities and grow towards doing the heroic raids. We have a Line group to allow for better communication and coordination, but it's not mandatory.

If you're interested in joining,

my info:

Line ID: twinturbo7
    Ally Code: 375-927-474
    Timezone: EST (GMT-5)

guild info:

Name: TheWillOfTheForce
    Guild activity reset time: 6:30PM EST (11:30PM GMT)
    Player levels: 85, 85, 85, 81, 76, 74, 72, 66
  • Options
    Hey everybody, our guild The Ninja Turtles is looking to fill our last few spot and are a T7 Guild
    We recently started purging guild members that were inactive and now we have 2 spot open for players. Just a few things about us:

1.- We are looking for lvl 80+ if you’re active we would love to have you. We do T7 Rancor raids Monday 24 hour lockout Wednesday 12 hour lockout and Friday 18 hour lockout to accommodate the whole guild. (we are mainly NA but have several Germans and Australians)
    2.- Both F2P and paid players are welcome.
    3.- We encourage all our players to raid daily and strive to contribute to the daily guild challenges but understand life happens just do your best to get 600/600.
    4.- Please be active… plain and simple we want people who open the app and are interested in having fun and talking.
    5.- We do not have any chat requirements and mainly communicate in game at this point but encourage our members to join our Facebook group.

Feel free to PM me or add me in-game with no guild and ill add you right away: Ally Code 821-985-367
    Or if you are interested post your ally code here and we will add you as an ally first and then to the guild.
    Looking forward to having you on our guild!
  • S1N_E4T3R
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I just started a guild. I currently am only a 39 rank. I am looking for players of all types and would like to build a friendly, but competitive roster. Willing to help build a strong guild and help one another grow as players. The guild name is "Society of Ghosts" my player ID # is 794-946-857 Send me an alliance request or directly apply to SoG. Either way, I look forward to building something great with you all, and best of luck to the new guilds, on here doing the same thing as me
    Join Society of Ghosts, Send me an invite (794-946-857)
  • Options
    Are you a stoner? Do you hate all those requirements in other guilds? If yes Wake'n'Bake is a guild you're looking for. We started a few days ago. Core of the guild is very active, but we don't force you to be active also. Any questions? 435-618-197 is my ally code so feel free to ask.
  • Options
  • Brixia
    77 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    a_116_e7363bff.png
    CONLEGIUM VERITATIS

Infos zu unseren beiden Gilden findest du in unserem Forum:
    http://www.conlegium-veritatis.com/
    Post edited by Brixia on
    Discord --> cvbrixia
  • Options
    I am a new guild, only a week old. I am currently looking for players of all types, from new players to the battle hardened veteran. I am a US based guild, on eastern time. I would like to begin participating in Guild raids, etc, but just don't have the roster as of now.

If your Interested in the investment of becoming involved a top tier guild, then check out; Society of Ghosts, and apply directly.

My player ID is 794-946-857, or just send me a invite, and I will accept and send you a guild invite
    Join Society of Ghosts, Send me an invite (794-946-857)
  • Options
    Hey everyone,
    We are a guild of a few advanced players that left quality guilds in order to help our new lower level friends. If you a lower level and interested in a guild that is very laid back and just enjoys playing the game, let me know. We are running Tier 4 Rancor raids now and hope to gear up our new, lower level members, as fast as possible. Send me an invite and join.

Thanks,

Gpeeee
    189-973-268
  • Options
    I have a small guild with only 3 members, open to anyone who wants to join.
    The guild name is Bobas Brethren.
    Im level 40 and members are high 30s.
  • Options
    FTB Praxeum are looking for active players to join our guild.

Requirement:
    1) minimum player level 60
    2) minimum 3600 tickets per week, approximately 512 per day (of course 600 per day would be b
    3) discord app as our communications tool

currently we're doing tier 7 rancor raid and tier 6 aat raid.

We're always open to suggestions and can give any advice to help you progress further in the game.

Those interested can pm me.

Thank you.
  • Options
    We are a small but extremely competitive guild looking for players to join.
    We are 8 players between lvl65-85 and anyone is Welcome to join. Send me a pm and I can tell you more
  • Options
    if you have a 6* character and looking to improve join Mortal Seperatist. leader is level 85 and keen to help people get to a stage to compete with the big boys. We have afew other level 85s also. If we are struggling to finish a raid we can call in some muscle to finish it off. getting gear and leveling up the correct toons fast will be easier with us.
    Ally me - eddy 944-514-285
    Add me on line - lord_eddy
    If you drop an ally request and are without a guild I can invite you in instantly.
  • Options
    We are looking for new players to join our new guild . We're currently helping new players to do rancor tier 4/5 for gear advancementand aat normal. We're on gmt+8 Feel free to contact me . Ally code 838-635-548
  • Options
    Mysterious Strangers have just 4 more spots available!

We are looking for players level 50+ who play regularly.

We have very active participation daily from all 46 users with many members top 20 in PvP so if you love the game like us then it's the guild for you.

We do around 4 Rancor raids a week currently at fixed days and times with a Tank raid ongoing too so guild rewards are plentiful. We are also very sociable in the guild so it's a great place also for advice on the game and gear too!

My Ally code is 329-173-858 so add me and I'll then invite you to become one of the Mysterious Strangers. Hope to see you guys soon so we can get our raid on!
  • NimkeMooMoo
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    MooMoobrothers are recruiting discord server is https://discord.gg/J6F5RZu all are welcome need more active members for raids and such if you don't want to use discord its fine just be active
    Post edited by NimkeMooMoo on
This discussion has been closed.