Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    Some Sort Of HighGround

Hello there!

We're looking for players, all players!

My name is JediSuperSaiyanJackuDiaz, yes long winded and very quirky but that's not the point!

Also here's my ally code 117-166-983

Our guild is looking to grow currently 16/50, want that to increase! We need YOUR help and we welcome you all with open arms!

We raid twice a week mixing between T4 and T5 and we have an on going Tank down at T6

All we ask is that you participate in the guild activities and keep it all friendly
  • 3xTom
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Our new guild, consisting of 33 members right now (lvl 38 -70), is searching for more members. Everybody is welcome, only rule is to enjoy the game. no other chatt app required.

Currently we are raiding rancor tier 3 at least twice a week and will switch to tier 4 very soon.
    Guild is running on Central European Time.

If I cought your interest, just add me under 819-263-544
  • Options
    Guild looking for active members, we raid rancor T6 y normal AAT, the only requirement is that you have one 6 stars heroe.

My ally code 995-354-241
  • Options
    New casual guild looking to acquire new members ! My ally code is 954-777-394 feel free to send a request and come have some fun Guild name is " A NEW HOPE BEGINS"
  • Options
    Guild Name: DarkStar Heroes
    Ally code: 397-399-911

We are a new guild as our former guild leader went MIA. Core members formed this new guild and are looking for active players that want to level/gear up and do raids. Very relaxed guild that isn't concerned with what level you are or standing in the arena. Just come and play have fun.
  • Options
    Guild: TrooperzRevolt

Ally: 475-681-723

We are a casual, currently tier V guild with 20 members ranging from level 22 to 85. No minimum requirements to join. The only rules we have are be semi-active and be nice to everyone! We are willing to help new players and welcome anyone who would like to grow with us!
  • Options

We have started a new UK guild called Yorkshire Nerfherders.
    72 hours ago me (level 84) and my work mate (level 80). started a new guild. Already got 13 members and two others hopefully coming. We are evenly spread from level 35 to level 84.
    We are looking to build a friendly and supportive guild who help each other with strategy. No pressure targets. All we ask is be nice, be respectful and join in the guild.
    Looking to get very regular raiding going. Will vary levels to suit all members and the bigger hitters will allow the smaller members chance to get scores in etc first.
    We'd love you to join us and help build a really strong community that can stay together and progress together. We are looking for officers to help us recruit.
    Either message me for details or just send an ally request. My ID is 617-824-143
    Cheers
    Mijas Baldrizian
  • Capt_Rex
    116 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Do You want to speed up Your progress or maybe You want to help others with it? Or maybe you look for "for fun" guild with no minimal requirements? We are just starting, with few members on board.
    If so the Donuts of the Dark Side are looking for You!
    Get powerful allies or become powerful ally for others! (Lvl85 to 35 on board)
    Take part in guild raids (t5 and above).
    Boost your grind with Guild exchange and guild store!
    No minimal daily contribution, just do what You can.

If You want to join Us, grab Your sweets, send friend invite to Officers and await guild invite.
    Ally codes 525-529-353, 286-821-168, 368-376-638, 139-686-329
    Post edited by Capt_Rex on
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are getting ready to start a tier 4 raid and have a normal tank take-down running now we r a Small guild of about 12 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
  • Options
    Half a Hundred Hounds. We are new, small, casual looking for new members looking to grow with us. I'm Dude. That's it, just Dude. Come hangout with us, my Ally code is 994-454-263.
  • Options
    Knights of Mandaløre is looking for level 60+ players with experience in all assets of the game who will be willing to contribute to their fellow guild mates and participate in Raids and guild activities daily. We will be running T6 raids as soon as we have acquired some more strong players, we have added 10 in the last day and now at 21!

We look forward to hearing from many of you and look forward to helping you reach your goals
    My ally code is 838-881-555
    Our leader's ally code is 771-995-699

- Ugluk, Knights of Mandaløre Officer
  • Voth
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Hey everyone 50 Shades of Rey is recruiting! We're an open guild for everyone. We consist of 29 members ranging from level 46 to 85 and are currently starting our first T6 Rancor.

Requirements:
    Active player
    Friendly
    Loves Star Wars

We're still building! Looking for people who will stay active for a while until we can start heroic raids!
    Add my ally code and we can get you in! Message me here, too. That'll definitely help!
    273-365-881
  • MrBob_A_Feet
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Small, casual guild looking for some more players to help with raids. Currently running tier IV rancors while chipping away at a tier VI tank. All members share gear when available. No level or ranking requirements, just so long as you are willing to help with the raids as you can and are like to have fun while growing you characters. Please message me here, or add me in game if interested. Player code is 773-845-271

EDIT: my leader is being an asshat and won't promote me up to an officer to invite people, but last I checked it was open to anyone
    Post edited by MrBob_A_Feet on
  • Options
    *Gorillas*

Who are we?
    We are group of adult people from all over the world who know eachother from other games. We communicate on Line about the game and other stuff, but this is not mandatory. We started with this game about 6-7 weeks ago. We are 38/50 with most of us between 60-70 and a few higher level players. We are raiding Rancor 4-5.

Who are we looking for?
    We are looking for active players that also just started this game and are in the same level range. To explore this game, have fun and level up with the same pace as the rest of us. Not too low so you cant contribute in raids and not too high so you can almost oneshot the raids that we are doing.

how?
    add me: Banaan 1 (479-164-759) in game or through line ID mpfranke
  • 3xTom
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Our new guild, consisting of 35 members right now (lvl 38 -70), is searching for more members. Everybody is welcome, only rule is to enjoy the game. no other chatt app required.

Currently we are raiding rancor tier 3 at least twice a week and will switch to tier 4 very soon.
    Guild is running on Central European Time.

• Wither72
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi i ave a guild for any new players ho want to join tier 1 raids send me your ally code mine is 577-986-969
    Post edited by Wither72 on
  • Options
    Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting any and all level of players! We are a new guild with active players who are looking to build a strong team for all! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!
    Guild Leader Ally Code: 412-724-126
  • MasterJedi88
    3 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    We are a guild currently with 20 members with about half of us active trying to find more active members to join us. We are currently doing Tier 3 raids & considering starting Tier 4 soon. Unfortunately the guild leader is not active anymore but I am an officer and I get on every day. If you are interested just add me 757-439-484. The guild is DaKillasFaRilla. There are no rules to being in the guild just play & be as active as possible would be nice.
    Post edited by MasterJedi88 on
  • Options
    Guild in now a week old we are up to 12 daily players and should be starting first raid soon still in search of members we don't have any requirements just have fun and grow with us we are also willing to merge smaller guilds in of interested in joining pm me on here or ally request me and I'll invite 469-456-353 hope to see ya soon
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are getting ready to start a tier 4 raid and have a normal tank take-down running now we r a Small guild of about 12 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
  • 3xTom
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild, consisting of 40 members right now (lvl 30 - 72), is searching for more members to fill up the last remaining spots. Everybody is welcome, only rule is to enjoy the game. no other chatt app required.

Currently we are raiding rancor tier 3 at least twice a week and will switch to tier 4 very soon

• Options
    Half a Hundred Hounds. Casual, guild looking for good people. No minimum requirements. Hit me up, my Ally code is 994-454-263, I'm Dude, come chill with us
  • Options
    Looking for players above level 60 to join my guild "A NEW HOPE BEGINS" come join this recently created guild with players ranging from level 60-82 we plan on raiding as often as we can obtain the tickets, and we are all very active on the game, my SWGOH.GG link is https://swgoh.gg/u/scottshave/ and my player ID so you can add me in game to receive an invite to the guild is 964-777-394
  • Options
    Join Knights of Mandaløre for a safe and secure society. Filling up fast so you better come quick

Chat with us on Discord:
    https://discord.gg/NM9m7Xa

Check us out on Giggity:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18769/knights-of-mandalore/
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 25 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite
  • Options
    Nrm153 wrote: »
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 4 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a Small guild of about 25 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and I will send you an invite

Hi, my in-game name is chew, profile number 923-639-129. I already sent u an ally request. Pls invite me to ur guild. Thanks.

• Options
    Spaceballs the lunchbox, a more laidback sort of guild, we still max our points and do pit T5 but you wont get hasstled if life gets hectic, its just a game. Our main guys are 79-80 mostly f2p a dozen actives and we use line app all day
    Contact darkhelmet or OsirisReborn on line or add 287-791-949

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    El Pink Banana's need players of all levels. We have no requirements, other than you play as often as you're able. We are a very casual, no pressure guild who's just trying to enjoy the game. Hit me up in game and I'll send you an invite: ally code: 327-915-539
  • Options
    Half a Hundred Hounds is on the hunt. Looking for active players and I'd be happy to coach along any new players aswell. My ally code is 261-921-987
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Knights of Mandaløre is looking for level 60+ players with experience in all assets of the game who will be willing to contribute to their fellow guild mates and participate in Raids and guild activities daily. We will be heroic Rancor / NAAT raids starting tomorrow.

We look forward to hearing from many of you and look forward to helping you reach your goals
    My ally code is 838-881-555
    Our leader's ally code is 771-995-699

https://discord.gg/NM9m7Xa

- Ugluk, Knights of Mandaløre Officer
This discussion has been closed.