Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS LVL40+
    TIER 3+ RAIDS
    HELP US AND WE WILL HELP YOU! :)
    CLAN NAME: TheForceAwake'N'Bakes
    JOIN UP 631-162-576

Nice post :smiley:
  • Options
    Join guild Australia. Eclectic bunch from across the globe.

We're filling up. No daily guild coin demands.

48/50 active players. Mostly level 60-70. Tier 3-4 Raids every 2-3 days. Everybody donates gear too.

Half of us are >lvl60, quarter around 50.

So yea, not hardcore. Just an active guild.

Pm me here and friend request me in game
    Add Code: 893-763-397
  • Options
    We are a friendly guild of bunch of happy lads. If you are looking for new friends and wanna learn something new we are what you are looking for. We are 20 65 - 80 players and we are working towards building a great guild. Some of us is are located in EU zone but most are in US at EST.

For now we do a T3-T4 raids and in future T5 and further. Everybody contributes. The most important is a good fun and atmosphere.

Anybody is welcome. We are F2P with handful using crystals for refreshments and shards.
    If you are interested we can chat on Line app or you can simply add me to your allies :-)

My Line id: darkreaper2042
    My ally code: 677-296-846
  • Options
    All levels welcome!

Guild experience without the guild stress!

Syndicate of Rogues

New guild recently formed. Looking for players who are casually active. People who can log in and help us out a couple times a week to complete daily challenges and earn coins to launch raids. No strict requirements. This isn't a job, it's for fun.

We know you have a real life because we do too, and won't break your kneecaps if you don't check in every 15 minutes.

Looking for any level players.

Syndicate of Rogues

Guild is open while we are building. Friendly players. Come check us out.

My ally code is 247-981-425
  • Options
    Looking for players to join Rogue Leader. Currently doing T3 raids to build up to T7 everyone is welcome. 457-116-123 ally me in game or send me your ally code for invite.
  • Options
    SABRE DE LUZ BRASIL is recruiting new active members. We are doing T7 raid right now 2 or 3 times a week... we organized in a way so everyone gets the raid prizes!!! the only requirements are active members that can contribute the 600 guild coins and respect the raid rules, spite of that no lvl requirements... if u are interested PM me with ally code so we can invite you!
  • Options
    Join Thrall's Guard, active guild running G level 5 raids but we are ready for level 6. We have roughly 15 active members so please join and be active with us.
  • CF_Jedi1234
    376 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    A tiny guild called Jedicouncil123, need members for casual raiding and complete their Jedi training. Want only padawans. Please send ally code. I'll add you
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    Newly started basic guild Ryloth Raiders is looking for members lvl 30+we want to make a friendly democratic guild in which members contribute and get the benefits of their contributions. You can ally request me "darshan moohl" at 421-123-417 or the officer "harleyluv" at 285-147-757

Interested. I sent an ally invite to you. The current guild im in is two. No raids and no chance of promotion. No bueno.
  • Options
    Ronin8704 wrote: »
    All levels welcome!

Guild experience without the guild stress!

Syndicate of Rogues

New guild recently formed. Looking for players who are casually active. People who can log in and help us out a couple times a week to complete daily challenges and earn coins to launch raids. No strict requirements. This isn't a job, it's for fun.

We know you have a real life because we do too, and won't break your kneecaps if you don't check in every 15 minutes.

Looking for any level players.

Syndicate of Rogues

Guild is open while we are building. Friendly players. Come check us out.

My ally code is 247-981-425

935 268 247
    I need a new guild. No raids. Thats not good. Theres only two in the guild. I need a more active quild.
  • Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for two new, active members. We currently run T6, and planning to do Heroic T7 soon.

If you are level 75+ and want to raid (have at least 5 7* so you can get involved in T7 soon), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off (as long as they give us a heads up).

Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment. We also have a guild Line channel and use Discord for game discussion and scheduling.

Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.

If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
    Post edited by Mef1428 on
  • Options
    Millennium Fukkatsu is looking for new members and we are more than happy to have new players and help them out with tips & donations... Right now, our guild has players of all sorts, from a bunch of lvl 80 players to new players below lvl 40, we have set up a line chat too, to better help new players understand the game and give game tips.... We have spots for 21 people right now, min is set at lvl40, but we do accept lower too if active.

We do T5 & T6 raids right now. Mainly T5, but hoping to do more T6s soon... What tier we do we decide depending on what will benefit the guild best in terms of rewards, finishing the raids isn't a problem...

If interested can contact me using Line app & I'll add you to our line group... My line id is trojanas
    My game ally code: 898 889 991
    An officer is helping with recruitment as has more space in her ally list. Her name is Allimid and ally code is: 793 447 768

Hope you come join us soon!
  • Options
    Ewokalypse Rising (second guild for Ewokalypse Top 25 guild) is looking for 20 active players and are happy to talk about merges (we prefer to have you merge with us as we are connected to a guild family).
    Max daily guild contributions are requested (best effort). Guild will be running T4 raids starting this week but aim to do more when we can as we grow.
    Current players lvl 31-70, but most around mid 60's.
    Active Line app chat. If you are interested or your team is interested in merging with us, pm me here or on line app. (ID louisebelcher03). And of course...may the force be with you! Ally ID 828138662
  • Options
    Looking for last few members to join already established active guild.

47/50 active players. Mostly level 55-70. Just moved to tier4 raids, every 2-3 days. Most guys have 4* or 5* toons. Everybody donates gear too.

So yea, not hardcore T7 guild, just active players.
    No strict daily coin requirements.

All welcome!

Add me as ally. Code: 893-763-397

• Options
    Hey all

We're looking for a few more to round out our guild. We're a group ACTIVE raiders and players willing to help each other out and make decisions as a group.

Currently devoting the rest of October to T5 before pushing T6 November 1.

Looking for others ready to make that jump or putting the time in to get there. Daily players preferred.

Add me as an ally for an invite: 686-855-423
  • Options
    Australian Darksiders is looking for padawans!
    We are very new and I am looking for low level people to join. I prefer Darkside characters but lightside will be ok as well.
    Send an ally request to join:) 937-793-965
  • Options
    If you're wanting to join a guild please consider Gamers We Are, reap the rewards due to you for your hard grinding. Hope to see you there!
  • Options
    LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS LVL40+
    TIER 4+ RAIDS
    GIVE GEAR AND YOU WILL RECEIVE
    CLAN NAME: TheForceAwake'N'Bakes
    JOIN UP 631-162-576
  • RetnuhLazer
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Looking for active players of any level. I'm the guild leader and I'm open to any requests or feedback please join us and we will help you raid till you can help us with higher raids.
    Clan name: Sinister Ones
    Leader: RetnuhLazer
    Code: 857-374-191
  • Options
    Wrath's Demise was born from those who saw the value in people, not the amount of money they can spend.

We have a mix of total ftp and a few minnows that spend a little bit. We dont judge.

We also have a few level 80 and above that want to help. We range from level 81 down to the mid 40s. Everyone pitches in and noone gets free ride.

Daily laughs.
    Daily Guild Comittment.
    Daily Growth and Advancement.
    Santana ~ Wrath's Demise
    Game ID: 116-848-521
    LINE ID: gruffles69
  • Options
    219-553-862 for anyone 50 and up. Active members only please we are a growing guild and could grow faster I just won't open the flood gates to back track.. exceptions are always made for 600 ticket a day players.
  • Options
    Guild Resistance lords open to all. Send ally request to 914-553-662 Sicnyc.
    Please do not already be in a guild when you send ally request. It doesn't allow invites if you're already in a guild. Thanks
  • Options
    Ru's Raiders would love to have any active players looking for a home. Pm me or enter my ally code 435-833-176 for an invite.
  • Options
    All we ask is you do your 600/600 and help participate in guild activities.
    Guild activities reset at 7:30 pm central time and the raid resets at 1:00am central time. United states
    Doing TIER 6 raids every few days!!
    Get your hits in the raid whenever you want we don't mind. Guild chat is primary way we talk but very active.
    Ally code is 752-957-179
    Please don't be in a guild when sending ally invite
  • Options
    Guild Name: KC Raiders

We are a new guild planning to raid at 7pm CST. Several experienced players leading to help with questions and to get newer folks up to speed.
  • Options
    Syndicate of Rogues

Easy going guild looking for casually active players. Would love a few that play every day, but we fully understand that sometimes life happens. I'm not the guy who's going to kick you out if you disappear for a couple days.

New guild with about a dozen members right now. Range from low 80s to high 30s. Higher level players more than willing to help lower levels advance, donate equipment, etc.

Add me: 247-981-425

Syndicate of Rogues
  • Options
    Hey guys,

Our guild, Vancouver is looking for new members. We are 35 in the guild mostly located in the US and Canada. We are currently doing raid level 5, and we are looking to step it up to lvl6 in the next month. We also are doing the grievous raid.

We have player level 40-81 (8 players are lvl 80+), and we always help newer player getting started.

Add me as an ally and I'll invite you: 228-168-616. Or look for our guild: Vancouver

Cheers
  • Options
    Got a guild going with 12 current members.we are doing 5-6* raids and need more members. It's a real good with good people.
  • Options
    Currently running t3 raids, BAMF needs 20 players that are active. We recently had a lot of players leave us. We were running t5/t6 every other day but now need the players to do so. Message me here or on LINE. ID: mlspeedbump
  • HamRam2014
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Have a new guild only 2 people in it. Trying to find new members. Trying to be a raid guild really anything were active and have fun just need more people to help the guild out and enjpy the game with. The guild is Rackmasters or add me HamRam ally code 426-581-531
This discussion has been closed.