Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    This thread is for guilds who want to recruit newbees, train them and guide them. No strong Tier 7 guilds please! You've got too much force already

All padawans welcome in REBEL UPRISING five high lvl players want to guide you come join us friendly few search in game REBEL UPRISING
  • Options
    We want you new or old players REBEL UPRISING has a place for you come join a friendly active guild leave player code in comments or search REBEL UPRISING in game we look forward to hving you join us REBEL UPRISING for gaming together
  • Options
    Beskar Commandos recruiting. Casual active guild. All level welcome. Ally code 182-778-582.
  • Retz
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Gamblers a new Aussie guild looking for active players for raids, all levels welcome. My ally code is 167-883-433
    Post edited by Retz on
  • Options
    LMBS Team is a new guild. We are recruiting newbies only. We have 2 veterans that can guid. We are friendly and happy to work with all schedules. Laid back but wanting to grow. Ally code is 781-183-587.
  • mt875249
    126 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    New AA empire looking to take on all players new or old. My ally code is 987-392-717. We have 35 open spots and have no set rules. We want you to play daily cause it helps everyone improve. We've only booted 2 people for not playing for a month. Super casual. Most of us are lvl 75+ and have tons of gear to donate. The plan is to do a lvl 5 raid for the top 15 and then do a lower lvl raid so all can get gear. Of course we'll donate purple gear to bridge the gap. We can offer strategy to streamline your squad so you don't waste resources on crap toons. West coast based with a daily reset at 1:30pm AZ time. Thx all.
  • Options
    Rosalnice alliance is looking for new members. Currently we only have a few members but have just completed tier IV raid. Members must be active and contribute 600 daily guild bank coins for raids. Those who are interested PM me.
  • Cosmicthing
    129 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    UNIVERSAL DEADBEATS guild are now recruiting again... looking for all padawans from level 33+ Tiers 2 - 4 raids available this month. Plenty of spare gear to donate from our Jedi/Jedi Master Class members.
    As padawans the guild progresses with you. We don't leave anyone behind.
    We are a fun guild and we use LINE app if you want to join in for extra help.
    All we ask of you is you to happy with our guild, help to contribute, be active to discuss the way our guild should move forward and FEEL THE FORCE!!!

We are a fast growing guild. 5 members in the last 24 hours and all members are very happy with us so why not get it first before we run out of spaces for new members.
    Post edited by Cosmicthing on
  • Options
    Established guild looking for newer players to help along in their SWGOH journey. Required to score 600 daily guild coins, have one 7 star toon and use Line App. We will be doing the hardest difficultly of the new raid. A good chance to stock up on new raid gear. Find me on Line App under gowmega if interested.
  • Misanthrop
    63 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi Guys.

Order 66 / Order 66 - 501St Division / Order 66 - 41St Division are on the search for 5 more recruits.

We are a really helpful, competitive, experienced and nice Community with worldwide players.

What we search are committed and communicative people, who like to share strategies, expand their knowledge and have fun in the game.

You should be willing to use line chat, because its our main communication way.
    Be about level 80 and have a good enough 7* roster to be able to compete.

We dont care if you are f2p, dolphin or whale, but do like people with a good character and are willing/able to teamplay.

If you got any interest, check our official forum thread. Greetings*

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/63784/order-66-order-66-501st-order-66-41st-top-tier-guild-t7-raids-now-recruiting/p1
  • Options
    Dear SWGOH players,

We are seeking players to join our fun new guild, The Deadly Padawans. We comprise of friendly, experienced, active leaders & officers who mentor members to not only strengthen the guild and, most importantly, aid in the progress of all guild members. We will give you an opportunity to learn tips and tricks that will help you be a top SWGOH player. We are a multi-region guild but mostly GMT. If interested, please post your ally code so we could get back to you.

Hope to see you soon.

MichaelB9289
    Leader of The Deadly Padawans
    Ally code 438-236-615
  • Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We run primarily T6/T5 (T5 can take less than 6 hours); heroic is on the horizon.
    If you are level 70+ and want to raid (have at least 1 6* so you can get rewards immediately), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off. Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment.
    We also have a Line guild channel and Discord server for game discussion.
    Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.
    If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
  • Dickthespic
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    501st Wraiths looking for lots of lower ranked players who want to improve their game and toons by playing lower level tiers (3-4) and of course being active on a regular basis so as to help get those coins to start raids.
    You can pm me here if you want or just join up.
    My ally code is 637-826-633

Also the new tank raid running.(for the next few months)

Dont be shy come along and join.
    We will make sure the lower rannked players get a chance at the top places.
    Post edited by Dickthespic on
  • Options
    xX USE THE FORKS Xx

We have just set up a new Guild and currently have 14/50 good, regular playing members with decent squads.

We are looking for active players who can compete in T5-T6 raids with T7 on the horizon.

The ideal person will have at least ten 5 and six 6 characters, however we are willing to accept people below this requirement if regularly plays and completes daily guild challenges and produces the 600 coins mark.

We are a guild who actively use chat and donates frequently to help our guild reach our true potential. We are a laid back group of players but are serious enough to want to improve and be the best we can be. We understand people have daily commitments elsewhere and can't always be online, just let one of us know so we are aware.

As we have just started we are currently saving coins for our first raid. So if you fancy a challenge and are looking for a fresh start or thinking about a guild merge with us, just click the link below.
    https://discord.gg/NgmScne

Many thanks,
    Rouge Mongoose - Guild Leader
    xX USE THE FORKS Xx
    Ally Code: 932-113-311
    SWGOH.GG Profile Link: https://swgoh.gg/u/rougemongoose/

LKNCLK - Senior Officer
    xX USE THE FORKS Xx
    Ally Code: 235-316-156

Note:
    .We are a F2P Guild - P2P players are welcomed
    .Three days of inactivity without prior notice will be removed - You can rejoin after this period.
    xX USE THE FORKS Xx
    R.Mongoose
    FORKING DECAs Leader
  • Options
    Laid back non hardcore guild open for players looking for same.

Guild: Australia. But players from around the world.

We're about 45/50 players. Level 55-70, most have 5 star - 6 star toons, doing tier 3 and 4 raids.

All players are active.

My ally code: 893-763-397
  • Options
    Looking for all levels players! Bowties are cool. We are a super close,communicative and active group.
  • Options
    SABRE DE LUZ BRASIL is recruiting new active members. We are a Brazilian guild but many of our members speak English as well. We are doing T7 raid right now 2 or 3 times a week... we organized in a way so everyone gets the raid prizes!!! the only requirements are active members that can contribute the 600 guild coins and respect the raid rules, spite of that no lvl requirements... if u are interested PM me with ally code so we can invite you!
  • Options
    New Aussie guild welcoming active players who want to start raiding and become all powerful... all levels welcome. My ally code is 167-883-433
  • Options
    We are looking for newbies and somewhat experienced players who are eager to play every day. We are communicating and training our members. Raids are T3-T4. Looking for 60+ level players.

PM me if you would like to join.
  • harunsoylen
    45 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    -
    Post edited by harunsoylen on
  • Options
    Nous avons fait un peu de ménage dans notre guilde, beaucoup de joueurs n'étaient pas conviviaux, cordiaux et jouaient la gagne en marchant sur les autres.
    Ça n'est pas du tout notre état d'esprit, nous sommes une guilde regroupant des joueurs actifs sans pour autant viser le classement.
    Nous savons pertinemment que le top 3 dans les différentes épreuves n'est pas pour nous.
    Pour autant nous terminons aisément le raid niveau 7 et ils sont lancés tous les 2 jours en fonction de l'activité de chacun.

Si tu as envie de jouer pour le fun car tu as une vie privée, si ta guilde ne parle pas français, si l'ambiance est trop lourde, je t'invite à nous rejoindre "l'ordre du Phoenix".
    Très simple pour les invitations : j'ai fais de la place dans mes alliés, tu n'as qu'à m'ajouter et je t'inviterai dans la guilde en retour : 984-591-386.
    Tu n'as vraiment rien à perdre, on a tous à y gagner.
  • Options
    Her gün oynayan arkadaşları yeni loncamıza bekliyoruz. Loncamızın özelliği düşük seviyedeki arkadaşlara yardımcı olmamız. Level 80 oyuncular ile birlikte 50'li levellarda arkadaşlar da mevcut. T4 akın açılıyor. İlgilenirseniz yorum veya DM atabilirsiniz.
  • Options
    UNIVERSAL DEADBEATS guild are now recruiting again... looking for all padawans from level 33+ Tiers 2 - 4 raids available this month. Plenty of spare gear to donate from our Jedi/Jedi Master Class members.
    As padawans the guild progresses with you. We don't leave anyone behind.
    We are a fun guild and we use LINE app if you want to join in for extra help.
    All we ask of you is you to happy with our guild, help to contribute, be active to discuss the way our guild should move forward and FEEL THE FORCE!!!

We are a fast growing guild. 5 members in the last 24 hours and all members are very happy with us so why not get it first before we run out of spaces for new members.
  • Options
    Looking for players 65~75+
    Casual guild, doing T4 and T5 raids regularly
    Must be decently active
    My ally code is : 316 236 792
  • Options
    Hello,

Look 4 a guild? Spaceballs 1 is looking for family member. we look for daily active players. click on https://discord.gg/umyxvjS , present yourself and join us!

You will find friend, hint for gameplay and many other things
  • Options
    caoslord wrote: »
    Hello,

Look 4 a guild? Spaceballs 1 is looking for family member. we look for daily active players. click on https://discord.gg/umyxvjS , present yourself and join us!

You will find friend, hint for gameplay and many other things

• Options
    Ally Code: 884-671-935
    Guild: AoK

I have a new guild "Ashes of Korriban" or "AoK" as the game blocks 99% of words... that me and my two brothers set up after seeing that most developed guilds REQUIRE 4-6 star characters to even be able to take part, so you end up just left out or killed in one hit. Our levels are 34 to 44, our highest characters are 4 star but we still have 1-3's aswell. We play a lot, talk alot and are friendly.

There are no minimum requirements. You don't need to be a high level, you don't need fancy characters or to get certain stuff done each day, just come and play. The point of gaming is to have fun, so there is zero pressure to grind for hours when you don't want to :)

Guild is open so just join or add me via my ally code and I can invite you!
  • Cosmicthing
    129 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    We still have a few places for beginners
  • Cosmicthing
    129 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Deleted it posted twice, sorry.