Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Leebacca
    11 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    ]Hi, I have started a new guild called Agents Of Doom
    Even though I am at level 80, it's for newer guild players, so is open to all levels. So far it's just me on my own. :-(
    Come and join me.....everyone welcome. My code 281-352-895

Yoda you're more than welcome at Komodo :)
  • Options
    357-632-931 is my code.

Started new guild :) hit us up!
  • Options
    Hello. We are looking for active players to join our guild. It doesn't matter what level you are we accept everyone as long as you adhere to 3 rules;
    1) Be active,
    2) Always be willing to help the little guy,
    3) And most importantly, have fun.

We have a couple high level whales and our hope is to create a place where newer players and old can work together to have the best experience possible.
    Thank you for reading and pm me for an invite if interested.
  • Options
    Leebacca wrote: »
    Komodo Warriors now recruiting. Looking for active like minded members no requirements!! Even a grand master Jedi / Sith Lord needs to start somewhere :)

Already got a great bunch from both the US and the U.K. Check us out, may the force be with u.

Leave your ally code or add me 949-527-594 To join

Leebacca, officer

Nice post :)
  • Cosmicthing
    129 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Well I don't know what our guild has done but this week we've had a right intake of padawans and they are certainly loving our guild. We are aimed at beginners only and mainly tier 1 - 2. We are trying a tier 3 right now but that's just to see how we manage.
    So if you want to join us you can by PMing me. Plenty of gear going spare. Tier 1 is for padawans only so no high players can raid that one. You don't have to play every day, you contribute what you can when you can but right now we are raiding without a break.
    You can use line app if you want although this isn't compulsory. We do have several groups set up for help, fun, raids.
    We won't suit a strong player but all you padawans out there, you'll be feeling the force before you know it!

You can also quote my post and even use my ally code to join us but I'm telling you now, you'll have too much fun with us! Are you prepared? Are you afraid?
    You will be.... You will be!!! :smiley:

Ally code: 393-493-687
    Post edited by Cosmicthing on
  • Options
    Looking for new members for our guild Skullz, we are active daily and looking for members between level 60-80. We bounce between tier iv-vi depending on the needs of our guild and our currency at the time. Not looking for solo raid players or pay to play players but someone that can contribute 1-2 million in the tier vi raid. We are hopefully going to do our first tier vii raid in October if we can get 5-10 more active members that can do decent damage.

Casual players for a casual guild with a little bit of trash talking(all in good fun)

My ally code is 994-645-419

• Options
    Unaccepted, running t4 raids, looking to help new players grow. Pm or comment your ally code if interested! Relatively active chat, East coast based.
  • Options
    Bad Futhermuckers needs some level 50+ members. Sorry, I know this thread was meant for noobs, but the level 50 min isn't really all that high. We raid tier V easily and can get through VI (just takes longer). We have many members who've been with the guild since the first week guilds were implemented in the game. The guild is open so just join.
  • Options
    Dark Soul Masters is looking for new recruits! We have a few max lvl players and many lower lvls, we have managed to finish the T3 raid and now looking forward to new challenges. Friendly, relaxed atmosphere.

There is no specific level required, only requirement is to be active, play on a Daily basis and contribute your 600 guild currency.

Message me on the forums, ally code: 185-333-397
  • Options
    My guild that's been doing tier 5 & 6 raids. Really chill group with devoted players and shares gear. PM me for an invite.
  • Options
    I've just recently started a guild. If you'd like to be a part of one from the beginning please join up :)

Ally Code: 299-397-511

Thanks Y'all!
  • Options
    The leader of my guild kicked out almost all the members, then left the guild 3 weeks later.

We are in need of new members, all levels welcome. No rules, just fun. Plenty of gear to donate to Padawans. Doing Tier 1 and Tier 2 raids when we can scrape up enough guild dollars.

Send an ally request in game for an invite.

Snoopy
    448-332-395
  • Options
    hello everyone! looking for new members for our guild called Legion Amino Order. We usually raid T5 but willing to do lower levels if active players ask! Relaxed guild just trying to get some steady active members but no requirements. We have all kinds of level players in our guild everyone tries their best to help in the exchanging items. We have 30 members but not everyone is that much active, but we still manage to complete all the challenges. This is my first post hopefully will some you may join us!

Leader and officers ally code:

412-522-835 ClinicL
    655-316-292 Maradona
    371-118-532 Saya
  • TMWBB8
    6 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone,

We just transferred over from another guild that the leader and officers stopped playing. So we formed a new guild this weekend with a previous officer who is now our leader. The guild name is Deadly Alliance1. A lot of our players are already seasoned players however we do have some newer players on our team as well who came over with our team.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild and with our battles.

We are open to anyone level 40 and up. We are very active guild and most of our members contribute top daily 600. We currently have 15 members and are looking to gain a full team.

My ally code is 435-185-528. Add my ally code to your ally list if you wish to join and I will add you to our guild invite list.

Thank you and may the force be with you.
    Post edited by TMWBB8 on
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Exos Dawnwalker, and I am leader of a guild called Empire of Vector. We are a small guild of 22 right now, with a few strong members, but many average members. I've recently become leader so I'm looking to bring our numbers up by training new players. We normally run 5* raids, but could consider lower if we have enough lower level players. My code is 319-223-881. We would love to have you!
  • Options
    We had to leave our guild due to leader going awol for two months. I am the leader of SIth2A. I have 13 level 80 members that were scoring 2-3 million points on a Tier VI raid. 2 days to finish. We are looking to absorb a guild or take on new members. We play hard but are laid back. Join us!

JDitty
  • Options
    Looking for any level player 671-669-128
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

We just transferred over from another guild that the leader and officers stopped playing. So we formed a new guild this weekend with a previous officer who is now our leader. The guild name is Deadly Alliance1. A lot of our players are already seasoned players however we do have some newer players on our team as well who came over with our team.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do in the guild and with our battles.

We are open to anyone level 40 and up. We are very active guild and most of our members contribute top daily 600. We currently have 15 members and are looking to gain a full team.

My ally code is 435-185-528. Add my ally code to your ally list if you wish to join and I will add you to our guild invite list.

Thank you and may the force be with you.
  • Options
    Any motivated players looking to level up, share items, strategy, etc. are welcome. Only restriction is be respectful to fellow members-no trash talk. 154-935-142. Low level players looking to build momentum preferred.
  • Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We run primarily T5/T6 (T5 can take less than 12 hours); heroic is on the horizon.
    If you are level 65+ and want to raid (have at least 1 6* so you can get rewards immediately), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off. Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment.
    We also have a Line guild channel and Discord server for game discussion.
    Our time zone is EST (GMT+4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.
    If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!

• Options
    Looking for anyone who wants to join a new guild, Stormbloopers. As you can probably guess from the name we are a very serious guild. We are looking for people who are regular players. For an invitation ally request me. 943-531-441
  • Options
    Tie Force Fighters - Newer guild with alt/second accounts from T7 guild looking for active members for T3 or T4 raids. Reply here, add Hitchy 539-776-146 or message hitch on discord chitch87#8471. All levels welcome!
  • Options
    Looking for players, must be an active player and developing so level doesn't matter much. My guild name is JediForce78 and ally code is 397-247-998
  • Options
    The Lasagna Armada is looking to recruit you! We have 15/20 spots open. We are getting our feet under us and have a range of members from 80's to the 50's. We are an EST guild but all are welcome. We are running T5 and T6 raids but looking to do T7 soon.

We are not a guild with crazy rules. No app required for communication. We will not reject you because you are not running the most elite squads. We will not kick you because you go away for a weekend or miss getting 600 energy every day. This is a game, and we treat it as such. With that said we would like your best effort and open communication.

Just send me an ally request, have no guild, and I'll send you an invite. Ally code: 387-968-118
  • Tralk
    135 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Citadel, We currently have 40/50 members, we do mostly tier 6 raids with a few tier 5, but we are looking to start tier 7 soon. My ally code is 973-944-318, please message me for an invite. Cheers.
  • Options
    Smokeman Powers is recruiting great players ready to conquer the galaxy fighting tier 3 & 4 raids. Perfect for newer players. No requirements, so perfect for casual players too. Look us up, PM me, or post an ally code for an invite.
  • Options
    Tralk wrote: »
    Guild Citadel, We currently have 40/50 members, we do mostly tier 6 raids with a few tier 5, but we are looking to start tier 7 soon. My ally code is 973-944-318, please message me for an invite. Cheers.

Invite sent.
  • Bail_Writte
    200 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    T4 and T5 raid players welcome to join our guild "Bal Val's GuNz"

Any time zone lvl 28 +

Add me as ally for invite or just rock up it's open to join

Ally Code is 466-286-355
  • Options
    Serve the Republic just started Wednesday 9/28, and we now have 13 players chomping at the bit to start raiding. We would like players of all levels willing to do tier 3 raids to begin with, and work up as every player has the toons to do them.

We presently range from level 31 - level 78, all very active players.
    We would like people who want to be active, have fun, and help each other out.

We are based in MST and have hit tier 1 daily rewards all days of our existence despite only starting with 6 and now 13 players. We already hit tier 3 today, and with your help it could be tier 4 or tier 5 and you are well on your way to 5 Rey shards from the guild store.

If your best character is only 3 star, we've got your back. Tired of earning guild cash and not even getting on the raid board? We understand. The leader and officers were part of a guild doing nothing but tier 6 raids, which left some of the biggest guild cash earners out of the payout. We wanted to start a guild that would spread the love to the little guys.

WuliMasterB
    Ally Code: 221-453-368
This discussion has been closed.