Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    Hey, we are a group of players that are becoming strong by helping each other but we need more actives to take down tier VI easier and Try tier VII, if you would like a multicultural guild that at all times has someone on, this is the place.

Hola, cansado de buscar en clanes donde solo hablan inglés? Este es tu sitio somos un clan que ha crecido junto gracias a las ayudas entre los miembros estamos tirando rancor tier VI pero necesitamos más gente para hacerlo más rápido.

In game id: 175-331-831
    Guild name: This is where it's AT AT
  • Options
    Interested in joining an active guild? Come join Winter's Coming, where we always finish strong! Currently doing tier 5 raids and working to get started on tier 6 once more players join.
  • Mef1428
    144 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Galactic Security wants you! We are a semi-casual guild looking for a few new, active members. We run primarily T6/T5 (T5 can take less than 6 hours); heroic is on the horizon.
    If you are level 70+ and want to raid (have at least 1 6* so you can get rewards immediately), we would be glad to bring you in. While we do want active members, we do not require full daily contributions and we have no problem with people taking vacations or brief time off. Our chat is always helpful, and we do offer tips and advice on how to maximize your game enjoyment.
    We also have a Line guild channel and Discord server for game discussion.
    Our time zone is EST (GMT-4), with reset at 930pm EST. Most of our members are US, but we have members from around the world.
    If this sounds right for you, please send me a pm. You can also shoot me an Ally request at 879-417-165.

Good hunting!
    Post edited by Mef1428 on
  • Options
    We are about as basic as you can get here at Legends of Old we are all around lvl 55 with gear 5's and 6's so please join us if you are looking for a fun group.

Direct Message me here on the forum.

Thanks and may the force be with you all.
  • Options
    Visionaries is looking to recruit more players. We have a mixture of players 50 and above, some 80s and are currently fighting level 5 raids.
  • Options
    DIRTY CASUALS 2 ! Now growing!
    Our main guild Dirty Casuals (top 100 T7) has started a sister guild for development, growth and recruitment. We keep it casual but competitive and fun. We have lots of experience to help
    Simple requirements:
    ▪ 600 coins per day unless something is going on IRL , we need coins to raid after all
    ▪ guild activity doesnt need to be maxed just do what you can
    ▪ be respectful to others
    ▪ we use line to communicate so you should have that ...
    line id : soulgrits
    ▪ have some fun and joke around
    Come join us on a great new experience.
    PM me or find me on LINE app (preferably)
  • Options
    ive started up yet another guild by choice as voted by the guild. Without mentioning names (I think it's against forum policy) take a tip from me, when starting a guild especially for padawans in mind, be careful of the odd player who will join you who is an high player. I'm not saying everyone is like that but we've had a few who have tried to tip the balance in their favour. Suggest a lot and all they want is to take control and leave your padawans behind!

• Options
    DarthNoise wrote: »
    Our main guild Dirty Casuals (top 100 T7) has started a sister guild for development, growth and recruitment. We keep it casual but competitive and fun. We have lots of experience to help
    Simple requirements:
    ▪ 600 coins per day unless something is going on IRL , we need coins to raid after all

Although I'm always cautious about second guilds posting on here, I actually like this post. It's exactly what we are trying to do with just one guild. Good luck!
  • Options
    @Cosmicthing Thanks man! There is no real crossover/ abuse intended or planned.
  • Options
    Mega Maid is recruiting new players. We alternate between Tier III and IV raids and really could use some help. We only have five (5) active players who are happy to give on the exchange and give some advice to new players. Join Mega Maid today! Dark Helmet ID: 311-364-251

May the schwartz be with you!
  • Options
    Please join us in the "BcScrappers". All levels welcome. Use ally code: 483-137-873
  • DRO
    48 posts Member
    Options
    DECA Heroes looking to recruit, all welcome, ally Dan 418-562-174
  • DarthKaz
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Begginers guild looking for new members!!!

Currently have 12 members varrying in lvl lookomg for high lvl players to be officers.. low lvl to help contribute to daily guild currency.. Commited players wanted, occasional players welcome

Ally code
    127 355 817
  • Options
    LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS LVL40+
    TIER 3+ RAIDS
    HELP US AND WE WILL HELP YOU! :)
    CLAN NAME: TheForceAwake'N'Bakes
    JOIN UP 631-162-576
  • Options
    Gray Jédi Knights looking for Recruits!
    "Bound by honor and loyalty, not by rules. Gray Jedi Knights do as they see fit to change the galaxy."
    We are a guild that does Tier IV-VI raids with an occasional Tier III raid. We seek to balance the fun for all our members. We desire to help our members grow and someday achieve the ability to do Tier VII raids.
    We want active players. You don't have to be active every day, but it's to your advantage to do so.
    We'd prefer members to have account level of 50.

Send me an ally invite and I'll add you to the guild!
    Ally Code: 119-768-671
  • Options
    Guilde francophone : <Les Loups de Feu> recrute de nouveaux membres pour remplacer les joueurs ayant précipitament abandonné le jeu. Il reste ainsi 5 places vacantes et le minimum requis est le niveau 65 avec au moins une team 6 étoiles pour participer au T6. Pour les plus faibles d'entre nous, la guilde organise encore quelques T5 en vue de développer vos héros préférés.
    Venez nombreux, vous ne serez pas déçu de notre communauté active et conviviale !
    Sabrevent (code allié : 771-492-175)
  • Options
    Tier7 Han raid 3-4 weekly. Message like ID vi5ion1 for more details.
  • Options
    WE NEED YOU!!!
    A BRAND NEW GUILD HAS JUST STARTED AND WE NEED YOU!

We currently have 12 members and are looking for players who can take on T5 raids.
    Most be an active player who contributes daily and helps with the Guild activities. We are a Guild who helps each other reach their full potential, so we are not afraid of sharing items. We have fantastic officers who help with tactics and strategies too. We communicate daily.

If you are interested pop me a message
    My profile link is below as well:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rougemongoose/

Many thanks,
    Rouge Mongoose - Guild Leader
    xX USE THE FORKS Xx
    R.Mongoose
    FORKING DECAs Leader
  • Options
    Hello All,

Tano Thunder is the newest aspiring T7 guild in your galactic quadrant. We're a home for those who don't take themselves too seriously but serious enough to want to progress to the top of there individual abilities.If this sounds like a guild you want to be a part of, then fly on over! If you desire the hyperspace coordinates to the Tano Thunder sector, why just send me a PM with your ally code or post it here, and we'll send them right over.

Thank you,
  • Options
    Started new guild. Recruiting for members. We're all active and donate items. Currently doing tier 4 once we get more members will def be ready to go bigger. Send me invite :)

:) thanks
  • HangaGud
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Wir sind eine ganz frisch gegründete Gilde mit, derzeit, 3 Spieler! Ich suche aktive Anfänger ab Lvl 12 welche lernen wollen, aber auch aktiv mit und für die Gilde spielen wollen! Sobald wir genug Spieler sind, starten wir unser erstes Raid, wo man mit Charaktere ab 2 Sternen kämpfen kann!! Also auch was für die kleinen Spieler unter euch!! Über jeden aktiven Neuzugang würde ich mich freuen!

Mein Bündniscode: 381-339-721 einfach Bündnisanfrage schicken, auf mein Profil klicken und unserer Gilde beitreten! Bei uns wird keiner gekickt weil er ein zu klein ist!!!!
  • Options
    New guild looking for new players. All are welcome. LMBS TEAM. My ally code is 787-183-587. We look forward to seeing you there.

Sorry about the typo. My ally code is 781-183-587
  • Options
    New guild looking for lvl 40-50 players. 20 members so far. Currently doing t1-2 raids and looking to train/learn together. Fun relaxed guild looking for daily players. If interested please ally and join guild in game. Thank you.
    Ally code. 559 331 111
    Orion WEB
  • Options
    MetalDr wrote: »
    Please join us in the "BcScrappers". All levels welcome. Use ally code: 483-137-873

Tier 2 Raid in progress! All are welcome to join in!
  • Options
    Hello everyone! The Gray Jédi Knights are looking to recruit more active members. We currently have 25+ members who have been active in the last 24hrs. We want to want to make that number grow!

We run raids T4-6 on alternating basis to help our members grow and eventually reach T7 raids. With the new raid coming out, we will be able to balance this even more.

Message me or send me an ally invite to be added to the guild! I hope to see you as a Gray Jédi Knight!
    -- Knarmor
    Gray Jédi Knights, Leader
    Ally Code: 119-768-671
    "Bound by honor and loyalty, not by rules. Gray Jedi Knights do as they see fit to change the galaxy."
  • Options
    Syndicate of Rogues

New guild recently formed. Looking for players who are casually active. People who can log in and help us out a couple times a week to complete daily challenges and raids. No strict requirements. This isn't a job, it's for fun.

We know you have a real life because we do too, and won't break your kneecaps if you don't check in every 15 minutes.

Looking for any level players.

Syndicate of Rogues

Guild is open while we are building. Friendly players. Come check us out.

My ally code is 247-981-425
  • PNWsticky
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Wanted: Mercenaries-in-Training!

The name of our guild Terriblis Est translates to "Terrible Truth". We are a group of cooperative players from levels 35-80+.

Our mission: Permanently overthrow the Jedi Order and banish the Sith from the galaxy. Everyone must know of "Terriblis Est"!

We are filling ranks and all are invited to join. We give play advice generously and fill gear requests in the same manner. The chat is active and light-hearted. Come check us out.

The only requirement is you regularly contribute to building guild currency to enter raids, and request the gear you need to level you up fast. Easy. Fun. And it works.

Are you ready to make the galaxy shutter in the presence of Terriblis Est?

Hit up:
    Tumadre at : 452-231-777 (pm PNWsticky) or
    bobseven at: 185-817-818

*If you are wanting to mentor young Padawans in the ways of the force, we have a place for you too.

"To let the truth be known to all, even if it's Terriblis!"

• Options
    All levels welcome:
    Simple requirements:
  • Options
    We have all been there so get recruiting your padawans and maybe throw them on your back or something. Padawans unlearn what you have learned (which isn't really English) sounds more like the Dowger Lady Grantham from Downton Abbey if you ask me! But take note and be good!

• Options
    New guild wants active players to help us grow we are friendly active players so no matter what level you are come and enjoy your gaming search for REBEL UPRISING and join a guild that wants you remember REBEL UPRISING for active friendly gamers
This discussion has been closed.