***TOURNAMENT MEGATHREAD*** (All related posts here)

Replies

• Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    The guy at the top of the tournament in my server is with 15,371k points, followed by the second guy with 13,130k .... Is this already a common number in everyone's server? Those cheaters!

Not sure but think there is only 1 top shard and that is it. Crazy what those guys must be spending in crystals
  • Options
    to me tournament faults lies on the set defending team, and promising for players with real diverse roster got rewarded by it as per dev stated.
    i think it should goes like arena, any team that used added in matchmaking list(make a lot target to face with same name because it generated by those diverse roster) whether afk team gain point if they team win/losing i had no idea, no more set defend team, no crystal refresh just that 24 hour refresh, maybe because of these team that used during tournament has cooldown for sake of matchmaking(cant helped what if by refreshes hit no team available for attacked lol)
    bonus: i think atk team should set ed before entering matchmaking menu, so attacker able to face proper opponent equal to attacker team power
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    The guy at the top of the tournament in my server is with 15,371k points, followed by the second guy with 13,130k .... Is this already a common number in everyone's server? Those cheaters!

Not sure but think there is only 1 top shard and that is it. Crazy what those guys must be spending in crystals

You mean 1 top shard for each server, right? Well, as i said, the guy in the top shard has 15k points!! I don't think that's a number he reached only by spending money, of course there must be some cost involved, but there's a lot of ppl exploiting the system to gain points...
  • Options
    We need a new raid, and not some gimiky, gem sucking, hokey way of doing another 5 on 5.

I'm not fellin' it here peoples.

Thoughts?
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Hail to the Mighty Chlorians! They have rank 2 - 23 filled with their guild on this shard. One Team Instinct is still at the top however.

He wasn't for half of the day ;)

Gotta get in on those easy defense squads you guys put up :D
  • Options
    I actually really like it. I'm on a April/May shard and always in the top 20 at payout. Took as high as 3rd beck when I could be around for my time slot. Anyway, this tourney lets me play with and against a ton of comps I didn't use to. Plus I like the idea that we are going to learn how to build squads and even just duos with good synergy. Plus we get to dig into our bench and play a lot of close matches.

I think once they work the kinks out and the whales calm down on spending a little that it will be pretty fun.
  • Options
    Top 20 at payout?
    Interesting...lol
  • Options
    Ok so my refresh says 13.23h, will it refresh then? Or some as yet to be announced time?
  • Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @warmonkey1024

You gotta sleep sometime.... o:)
  • Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    @warmonkey1024

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    @warmonkey1024

he tried sleep ONCE, didnt like it ... been going ever sense (terrifyingly so...)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    I don't know if this has been asked, but are the people in MY tourney from MY shard?? If so then this is ridiculous. I joined the game the second it came out and ended up on the shard with all the beta testers. I attacked 3 times and didn't crack 3000. Had a guy in my guild who attacked 3 times and was in top 10. (My toons are a little better than his too)
  • Options
    Write a bad word someone responds, reference something someone responds, ask for explanation for why the Tournament is so messed up and what they plan to do to fix it...crickets.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Write a bad word someone responds, reference something someone responds, ask for explanation for why the Tournament is so messed up and what they plan to do to fix it...crickets.

Mods aren't developers. Hope that helps you.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Broxxor wrote: »
    Lets let players set their own difficulty and give massive rewards and see how much money they will dump into our pockets, sounds like a plan.

I see the sarcasm, but it's not even like that.

Regardless if you intend to refresh, not refresh, built a deep roster, whatever for this event - you're not able to compete unless you're cheating. Or unless you're spending a ton of crystals on refreshes to keep up with the cheaters (who are also likely spending crystals). Plain and simple - that's the way it is.

It would be one thing if the leaderboards just had people taking the top spots because they were spending. They're paying to win, and that's fine. no big deal there - it's how these games work.

But that's not the case. You have people who are cheating to get to the top, and - by doing so - knocking down people who are actually playing the tournament as intended (and advertised) and preventing ANYONE who isn't cheating from getting awards.

At the end of the day - it is what it is. It's just very disappointing.

They aren't even paying to win. That's the best part of it. EA is so up their ****, you don't have to pay to move up if you're using the exploit. Those squads you only need one decent toon to defeat or if you have a deep squad you can just refresh 1-2x with 10-12 squads and run it and use a small amount of crystals. By EA who says it doesn't encourage it and looks down upon it does nothing. Just as EA sports says, if it's in the game, it's in the game.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Not at all...did i refrence mods? Or did it go over my head?
  • Options
    i wish my guildmates were in my bracket
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Not at all...did i refrence mods? Or did it go over my head?

The people responding to bad words or people breaking TOS are the moderators, not developers.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Hail to the Mighty Chlorians! They have rank 2 - 23 filled with their guild on this shard. One Team Instinct is still at the top however.

He wasn't for half of the day ;)

Gotta get in on those easy defense squads you guys put up :D

Haha shhhhh don't tell anybody :innocent:
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    We need a new raid, and not some gimiky, gem sucking, hokey way of doing another 5 on 5.

Thoughts?

Shooting for August.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »

Thoughts?

Shooting for August.

They should have released the raid. If it was QA'd or play tested at all, it would have been better than extended arena.

• tj5270
    177 posts Member
    Options
    still hoping to see some type of response about the exploiting, or is that just an afterthought and the developers are just waiting to see if it dies, @EA_Jesse @CG_LucifersDaddy ?
  • Options
    they will adress it after the rewards are passed out and make it harder to do for the next one but they will still find that loop hole
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    they will adress it after the rewards are passed out and make it harder to do for the next one but they will still find that loop hole

Remember how long it took them to close the guild hopping loophole. Just saying.

That's why I haven't spent a single crystal on this poorly designed shoretrooper auction.

• Options
    I remember but they still left that hole open
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I remember but they still left that hole open

That's kinda my point.

• Options
    I don't get large chunks of guilds can be on the same bracket I haven't seen any of mine.
  • Options
    and this one will be left open as well if the tournaments will be like this one makes me nervous about the ships
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    I don't get large chunks of guilds can be on the same bracket I haven't seen any of mine.

From experience, all wait to log into the game until the same time after the tourney 'starts'.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    @Palanthian

I totally agree