***TOURNAMENT MEGATHREAD*** (All related posts here)

Replies

• Options
    Since I'm here am I allowed to ask something off topic or can someone tell me what I should do to ask the question please? It's only an enquiry and something I don't know about raids. Thank you :)
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    So, in the uk when it says your cooldown is up it actually isn't, we all know this problem so moving on, it actually refreshes in the uk when it says 16hrs to refresh. So my question is, after this refresh takes place and we enter our last phase before the tournament ends, will other people get an additional refresh that we do not?

Getting anxious I'm going to get bumped out of the top 100 and miss out on a 3 star trooper that I prob will never use but currently is the most important thing in my **** life :smile:
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Just got another refresh notice that didn't refresh anyone. This is so much fun.
  • Options
    its ok, I'll ask a mod as it's something I've not heard of before
  • Options
    @Nikoms565 You seem mad. Did you not heat up your Hot Pockets enough and they were still cold in the middle? Did your mom forget your favorite Lunchables? Was the brownie missing in your chicken nuggets Kid Cuisine?

All of this QQ. This has nothing to do with people taking advantage and everything to do with poor game design. You can't support some people's tactics and not support others.
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Just got another refresh notice that didn't refresh anyone. This is so much fun.

+1
  • Options
    So the characters were supposed to reset, I got the notice that it did, not all my characters are not ready... Anyone else have this problem, and is there an easy fix that I'm missing?
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Phipps wrote: »
    @warmonkey1024

You gotta sleep sometime.... o:)

maxresdefault.jpg

tsk tsk... someone fell asleep....... cost 5 spots :)@warmonkey1024
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    What difference does it make how deep your roster is if you are trying to fight a maxed out meta team? Unless you also use a meta team you get smoked before you move, right?
  • Options
    Most players dont even realize there s something wrong. In my bracket there is no exploit (luckily im only lvl 77, so not too many real whales).

Some people used the system improperly, but It s probably limited in numbers and limited to a few brackets.

I do agree it s annoying and should be dealt with, and they should not reward this behaviour. But it s not as widespread as one would think by reading this forum

• Options
    My character attempt "refresh" is not refreshing. Anyone else have that issue?
  • Options
    I'm wondering the same thing. My characters are not all refreshing either
  • Options
    yeah this tourney/event is a clusterf*ck

did i miss something? got notification saying my toons have been refreshed, but they didn't

yesterday they refreshed at same time, but then unrefreshed a few hours later (was saving them)

so frustrating
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yea- I havent seen another server as sicknening as this one, and my teammates posting screenies from all over, so ive seen a lot. Hate that paired in this one. In other news- anyone who is inspired by the TI competitive spirit, feel free to reach out to me about joining us :)
  • Options
    Look at the devs updates. They said that a fix to have them update at the times the counter says would cause other issues so instead they will update at the same time that we got the unplanned refresh. This was 6pm eastern time for North America.
  • Options
    Didn catch tht in the updates, thanks for bringing that to my attention @Coachk !
  • Pitt
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Got a message that said my attempts were refreshed, and they were not. Still had to use crystals to use them. Please address
  • Options
    Please don't merge thread....

So this morning, got a notification that my toons have been refreshed (yay! lol)

Log on, and nope, not refreshed

Yesterday, got same notification, and they actually did refresh, but did not attack right away, was saving for later in day.... but then they got "un" refreshed (huh?!?!?)

So basically I lost ground on any of those that used the refresh right away yesterday

On top of the exploit/glitch in event... This event just seems to be a clusterf*ck

Worse new content since I started playing in December.

Do the devs ever test things out before releasing? Do they ever put out bug/glitch free content?

So frustrating! I just feel so abused lol
  • Options
    @Stormy I dont even want to think about how many crystals these guys have spent.... and only one will win between the 2 of em.....
  • Options
    No refresh. Gone 3pm.
  • Options
    Okay, here we are again, last night 13 hours to refresh, this morning 23 hours?
  • Options
    This tournament has completely turned me off the game.
  • Options
    just for $ h i t s and giggles:

Dqqv9KO.jpg

really? how many battles is that? lol crazy!
  • Options
    3pm europe. It says. But no refresh.
  • Options
    Lkw wrote: »
    What difference does it make how deep your roster is if you are trying to fight a maxed out meta team? Unless you also use a meta team you get smoked before you move, right?

It makes a ton of difference if you target the right people and have a roster deep enough to take out several teams.
  • Options
    I'm on the same server and it's insane how much they're spending! I'm happily sitting somewhere between 3000-2000
  • Options
    @Stormy Please, PLEASE, don't try to sell us "
    Sickened" at 13000. It's total hypocrisy.

You hate your paired here because your behind twice your score lol. At least be honest.
  • Options
    I'm on the same server and it's insane how much they're spending! I'm happily sitting somewhere between 3000-2000

@1AmYourFath3r

did your toons refresh this morning as per notification?

• Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    This tournament has completely turned me off the game.

Same. And that says a lot since I bought a vault for this event and I'm sitting on 16k of it and most of that went to gear since I don't care anymore about being competitive in this crap.

• Options
    That's an insane amount of points. Two TI members are sitting at 10k on top of my leaderboard.