Game Update - 10/27/2016 Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Gw is a terrible idea for a new character, maybe an existing 1 but it makes it far too easy to farm. Which, let's face it, is why ppl want toons put there.

It's not our fault if gw is an easy get: they made it, now they should add something to it every now and then.
    And the more they wait, the worse it's going to be.
    But if no toons are added to gw, they should at least add stun cuffs and stun guns to the shop there
  • Options
    Magulama wrote: »
    Malthael wrote: »
    Magulama wrote: »
    Seriously? Now ally points are unfair too? I literally have none saved up and still think this solution is infinitely better than crystals!

If you wanna fight for top spots yes it can be.
    If you have 10k points and I have 80k... I can tell you right now you won't stand a chance.

Still multiple times better than just being out spent with crystals imho.

In crystals we could have a equal starting point.
    Don't get me wrong, ally points can be a better solution IF:
    Refreshes are limited or people are grouped by the amount they have.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse

Nice update, like the change to ally points for the inclusion of all. Regarding the droid / clone packs, are those going to be two different packs or one giant pack? If it's one giant pack that's not really much value because it's such a major gamble. For instance, I want to farm droids so a pack of droids is actually of good value for me but if I have to gamble on Clones too it's of no value. Best Regards
  • Options
    I can't believe people complaining about using ally points, it's a great idea.

Some have a lot banked, so. Some people have 100k crystals which can easily be replaced. After the next tournament when those with a lot will spend a lot of them, it will dramatically even put the playing field since you can just buy them.

In fact you could gain a slight edge by not summing all the battles so rewards those not always seeking the shortest path.
  • Options
    It's always cantina because they designed it that way. The high cost of cantina refreshes, coupled with the slow earning rate and the high number of uses for it does a few things:

1. More revenue from crystal refreshes.
    2. More variety in the game as people have to choose between mods and characters, and which character to farm.
    3. It stretches out the acquisition time which effectively makes for more "content" as players are never "done"

If the characters were all spread out through all the various shops, everyone would be farming all of them at the same time while also farming mods. We would all have identical squads and we would all be done farming and just waiting for something new to happen.
  • Options
    Hate new format! Needs to be crystals so ppl can buy him and not have to waste all day on it. Jeesh
  • Options
    That's a great update, changing from crystals to ally points! And thx for the Scarif on cantina, farming him asap, i shall.
  • Options
    In case you missed it this was posted earlier..
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

We’ve been listening to all of your feedback regarding the Tank Takedown Raid, but realized that players were clumping feedback into two things together that should be seperate:
    • Exploits and Bugs
    • Raid Balancing

Before we can start taking a closer look at the balancing we need to address the Exploits and Bugs that we posted about on 10/25.

We are taking a look at the data to see how the Raid is going for everyone. Also, please note that it's been less than a week that players have had access to the Raid. Lastly, to get a better picture of how it's performing we first need to address the Exploits and Bugs, which we are aiming to fix today.

Thanks.
  • Options
    13k. I like to get several bronzes a day, specially when i got a streak of good luck in the drops of the free ones.
  • Options
    Is he all that good or should I just wait and keep farming Aayla
  • Options
    If they keep the ally points for more than 1 tourney, then after 1 event, most people will be on an even playing field, assuming most will "shoot their whole wad" on the 1st tournament
  • Options
    In case you missed it this was posted earlier..
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

We’ve been listening to all of your feedback regarding the Tank Takedown Raid, but realized that players were clumping feedback into two things together that should be seperate:
    • Exploits and Bugs
    • Raid Balancing

Before we can start taking a closer look at the balancing we need to address the Exploits and Bugs that we posted about on 10/25.

We are taking a look at the data to see how the Raid is going for everyone. Also, please note that it's been less than a week that players have had access to the Raid. Lastly, to get a better picture of how it's performing we first need to address the Exploits and Bugs, which we are aiming to fix today.

Thanks.

You're right, I definitely did not see that one earlier. It sounds reasonable to me!
  • Options
    I have 5000 but idc cause I pulled Ima Gun Di in a Bronze pack yesterday. That's probably better than the rewards we will get.
  • Options
    Admiral Ackbar led Bistan...
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    I have 5000 but idc cause I pulled Ima Gun Di in a Bronze pack yesterday. That's probably better than the rewards we will get.

And at least that is guaranteed. I once got Dooku from a Bronzium and from then on I had hope of getting another character no matter how bad the chances.
    F2P - lvl 85 - July Shard - Primary Force Guild Force a Fide Guild - https://swgoh.gg/u/cesium/
  • Options
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    I've gotten Mace, Gun Di and rebel scout/maybe soldier out of bronze packs.
  • Options
    Give us darth maul in gw or something. Nobody else left from launch right?
  • Options
    I've seen some people suggesting gear like stun guns and cuffs should be available in these shipments. Sounds like a great idea to me!
  • Options

all because i didnt wanna waste my time cashing points in for garage
  • Options
    Thank you for the 5k ally coins. Figured there needed to be some kind of positive about ally coins with all the warranted negative reaction.
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    BTW, can we have Aurodium packs back?
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    Hate new format! Needs to be crystals so ppl can buy him and not have to waste all day on it. Jeesh

Honestly lol.
  • Options
    Can we get a link for this (or some explanation of where it is):
    If you’re interested in more details, please check out our forums in Allies->Forums
  • Options
    I for one liked that. I'm going to farm him asap, there's a chance he'll become a OP taunter if used wisely...
  • Options
    I pulled 4* Dooku and IGD from Bronziums.

I dont regret the purchase. I will just do a couple more refreshes and get some more ally cred
  • Baze
    182 posts Member
    Options
    If bronzium packs dropped ability mat 3's I'd have 0 saved up. But alas such is not the case and I have about 106k (and counting).
  • Options
    As for the tank raid, can we please speed it up? It runs quite slow when we wait 20-30 seconds between being able to attack. For those playing on mobile devices, the screen dims before we're able to do an action.
  • Options
    I got 17K and i was thinking that was a lot LOL! I can't see how you guys save up to 100K+ on those... I'll spend even less now lol
  • Options
    Weavius wrote: »
    As for the tank raid, can we please speed it up? It runs quite slow when we wait 20-30 seconds between being able to attack. For those playing on mobile devices, the screen dims before we're able to do an action.

Indeed hahahahah
This discussion has been closed.