Game Update - 10/27/2016 Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    I've been saving ally points since the women's appreciation event in June. Have a total of 200k right now. Super stoked this next tournament uses ally points instead of crystals.
  • Options
    So I just opened up the game, checked the inbox, and claimed the ally points. That brought me to 50k, so I spent it all (nothing good at all besides I got ES). I then checked the forums and realized that the refreshes will be based off of ally points instead of crystals.

Anyone else do the same thing?
  • Options
    Lol I just spent 50k without reading the message.
  • Options
  • Options
    How do we know they won't put a limit in? Everyone is jumping to conclusions.....

They also gave us a free 5k, so maybe between now and then whatever else we save up (even if it's starting from zero) will be more than enough if a limit is put in place.

Let's remember the tourny hadn't even happened yet when that response was posted.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Currently begging guildies to ask for gear. 31 away from the 1k donations achievement for 20k ally points.
  • Options
    Rank 1 here I come!
  • Options
    Cantina energy used for mod battles, now ally points for tourney refreshes your really applauding them for taking away daily freebies by not adding new currencies for new things.
  • Options
    Which would be more viable in the Emperor's Demise? I currently have Wedge, Biggs, Leia and STHan
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    AA, Bistan, Scarif, HRScout, ST Han = Rebel single-target tm engine.
  • Options
    Since you already have a tank, go for Lando - lead with Lando FTW!
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    I would say Lando. Very versatile character with insane damage. Plus you already have STHan so you don't necessarily need another tank. And Han is great for that event because he can soak up all the royal guards attacks and feed everyone's TM.
  • Options
    Lando (L), Bistan, Scarif, HRSc, STH - feed the Lando!
  • Options
    RyanRen wrote: »
    Since you already have a tank, go for Lando - lead with Lando FTW!

Wouldn't AA be a better lead? Moar speeeeed
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Enzo_g87 wrote: »
    ?
    Haha
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Omg delete this game u are no Star Wars fan
  • TheDarthTaral
    175 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Enzo_g87 wrote: »
    LOL MAJOR DERP on my part, delete this thread lol

Nope this thread will never be deleted and will constantlybe bumped to the front page so you will never live down your shame. Congratulations welcome to the Forum.

Just remember it could be worse, you could have proclaimed your love for Jar Jar Binks.
  • Options
    More info on the event here in the forums?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I will never forget this and will prob bring it up in all your posts forever
  • Options
    Cool, so we can farm SRP now. We know who the next login and tournament character will be: that's great.

But my question is...why couldn't you tell us how we can get ShT and TFP? Even if they don't get released yet, why can't you tell us where they will be?
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    U already know. They r characters ppl want. Therefore, they go to cantina in a couple months so u have to forego mod farming for them, or...the shard shop and cost as much as General Grievous.

U wont see them in GW no matter how much u hope.
  • Options
    Why are threads discussing ally points being deleted?
  • Options
    What's up with the Sith/Nightsister pack?
  • Options
    Thread merging is getting out of hand here.
    A thread asking about how many ally points people have - merged.
    A thread asking if pathfinder or lando is better for the emperor event - merged.
  • Options
    So yeah. A useless update. Its getting boring now.
  • Options
    I really like the new development approach of "this mechanic is being abused *mechanic removed*"

No more dancing around waiting for players to find a new way to exploit raids, and no screwing around with the tournament, quickly fixing the exploit with "you now only set your defensive team ONCE". Sure, it's not 100% perfect, but preventing abuse will help to make the game more rewarding in the long run.

Everyone who plays fair has been wondering why they play this game recently, what with all the people exploiting mechanics to defeat the new raids, and we're sitting there doing it the hard way. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING EXPLOITS FINALLY >.<
  • Options
    Like some have said already, playing field should be much more even for the third "tournament"after people blow their bronzium stashes on this "tournament"
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    It's some positive update so far, thanks!!

Just think that should be a new toon at GW/Cantina/arena shipments. C'mon guys, add some cool character there!!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Rui wrote: »
    Come on EA give us someone to farm in GW shipments already. Last 4 have gone to cantina shipments. Either put something useful in GW shipments are give us a new currency for mods....it's impossible to progress right now without spending $1000's of dollars and currently your product isn't worth $10. Get it together.

Should have known it was coming but **** is it frustrating.
  • Ultra
    11602 posts Moderator
    Options
    This is a very good and easy farm IMO

Its only 8 energy node and with two refreshes at 100 crystals each can get you 7* within a month or close to it
This discussion has been closed.