493 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal ATT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for One More Active Daily Player

1487535891512.jpg

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team.
    Must Have Atleast 10 Gear 11 Characters.

Looking For A Very Active Heroic Tank Raid And Ship Focused Individual.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event Reset.

Heroic Tank And Rancor Raids Start At 7:00PM PST

Guild LineChat Required.
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat Sirwescot
  • Options
    Heroic AAT 2-3 times per week Heroic Rancor 3-4 times per week
    Hi, we are Prepare, a UK based Heroic AAT guild with players from all over the world.
    We have 2 openings as a couple of our players have seemingly gone awol, quit, not really sure what happened but inactive over a week.
    We use Line for communication, it can get incredibly hectic in chat so we have a 'no posting - info only' channel for those who have lives, there is a few of them!
    We run all raids at 7.30-8.30pm start London time. Rancor is a 24hr period for posting 0 damage followed by a free for all with soloists on rotation until they drop this reward adjustment @ 8.30pm.
    We currently have a 'challenge rancor' every other raid or so, this uses rng to determine faction groups which are allowed for attacks. This is just for fun because the raid has become boring and also should help prepare for new, impending game mode in some way.

HAAT we try to avoid running on Fri/Sat and split it over 2 nights, first night we do free for all on P1 @ 7.30pm then 1 team on P2 @ 8.00pm. Then the second night we do a free for all on P3 @7.30pm and 1 team in P4 @ 8pm. Usually P1 will close within 30 seconds so you need to be logged in just before tee off time to avoid missing an attack.

We do expect 600/600 though don't kick for a few slips or if someone has given notice, holidays, got drunk and been in a coma for a weekend etc :smile:
    We have plenty of 7* Kenobis in the guild, massive damage Clone, Resistance teams etc so we don't need players to be heroic ready but we do need them to be ultra active and have a fairly decent roster whilst we have no problem if you've spent a year building nightsisters and tuskens instead of the meta.
    Level 85 is definitely a minimum requirement and a bit of depth too, it isnt that we need damage from people but being level 85 at least gives reassurance that someone is most likely going to stick with the game for a while.
    If this sounds a bit of you then hit me up here or on Line
    LINE I.D. - hob_besb
    In game name - Hobnob
    Ally code - 615-913-459
    swgoh.gg hobnob
  • Options
    Audigy is recruiting. We need 1 serious players who enjoys the game. We are a international guild and raid with different times.
    • 600 coins daily
    • 24h 0 damage phase
    • 3 Heroic Rancor / week
    • 2 AAT Heroric AAT / week
    • Discord for communication

We are looking for players with well developed rosters as well as new & competitive players. Beating HAAT is for us no problem - we are preparing for the future!

If you are interested friend sinnerman#4586 on Discord
  • Caz
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Ascension

Who we are
    Ascension is a casual and friendly guild with a mix of both relaxed and competitive players who are ready to earn General Kenobi shards. All we ask is for you to be active and dedicated players.

We are seeking 5-10 strong players. Please contact me if you are interested.

Heroic AAT information:
    Click for HAAT screenshot

Our most recent HAAT attempt was 6/23/2017 where we stalled in Phase 4 after an 83% completion of the raid. We only had 39 active participants, so we can easily clear it if we fill in the missing player slots. We generate our own custom Raid Reports for HAAT which breaks down your damage per phase as well as % improvement from the previous raid.

Time zone:
    Primarily US Eastern, but we are all around… even present in France and Australia.

Raid times:
    • Heroic Rancor starts 9:00 PM EDT (days vary based on Raid Tickets). Please see rules below.
    • Heroic AAT currently has no set schedule.

Rules:
    • Daily participation is required. We ask you to hit the daily 600 raid tickets, but don’t have a strict ban if you miss 600.
    • Rancor raid has 2 start times: soft start and hard start. We clear the Rancor in under an hour, so we have a “soft start” where the Rancor is open for about 24 hours. During this time, you can only send in 1 toon to do 0 damage and get on the loot table. We want as many players to earn raid gear. When “hard start” is announced, you can do 1 attack per phase. If you already have Han at 7*, we ask you to limit your total damage to 500K. Example: Soft start begins on Monday 4:30 PM EDT. Hard Start is on Tuesday 9:00 PM EDT. You can do 0 damage starting from Monday 4:30 PM EDT. Wait until Tuesday 9:00 PM EDT and then Rancor becomes “live” where you can attack with your normal teams.
    • Normal AAT raid is FFA. Once it it launched, you can freely attack.
    • Heroic AAT raid is TBD. Follow in-game chat and LINE group chat for instructions.

Guild Chat:
    We use LINE app for our guild chat. Please download and let us know your LINE ID. Player Name and Player Ally Code is also helpful. Or we can discuss via PM in the forums.

Caz - LINE ID: cruzerweight
    Caz - Ally Code: 514-942-559

Guild Leader: Pancito (LINE ID: Pancito78; Ally Code: 261-359-272)
    Guild Officers:
    Boltar
    Caz
    Duckstar deluxe
    Lagunata Namuri
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for more strong players to join our HAAT team.

A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor is on farm (complete in ~10 minutes after 24 hour no damage period)

-Recently completed our first HAAT and now have it on farm (5th completions in the past 2 weeks)

-Very active, friendly guild (27-29K tickets/day) - but we also love our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-Have HAAT-ready teams

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us! We have space for up to 5-6 active players if you are looking as part of a package deal.

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    Come join Darkened. We only have 1 more available spot, and are set for hAAT on 7/1! We are laid back guild with no daily requirements, but we are all very active players. No overwhelming rules except that we do no damage on Rancor for 24 hrs and top 3 do 0 damage on the next raid. Just helps all guildmates get rewards. We finished it today in under 15min. We are US EST, but rotate raid start times to make it convenient for everyone.

We use Line for chat, but it's not required.

We are looking for hAAT ready players. Respond to me here or reach out to me on Line. My ID is wegcagle.

Welcome to the family!
  • 8bit
    9 posts Member
    Options
    Inglorious Blasters' is looking to add 2-3 more people to our ranks. We are a causal guild that has heroic tank and rancor on farm. If you are stuck in a guild not progressing towards HAAT then please message me. Please be a minimum level 85 and have the necessary teams or be working towards them for heroic tank. We are asking for folks that are active and get close to 600 or maintain 600 tickets per day. We use a 24 hour no damage policy on both raids. Tank is a free for all after the timer is up and rancor is one attack per raid only ( so make it count). We begin all raids at 8pm EST with a rancor damage posting window beginning after 8:15 pm EST. Our reset is at 7:30 pm est. If any of this sounds like it is a fit for you please send me a message on LINE chat . User id is darth8bit. check me out in game: 8bit player ID: 167-699-554
  • TMoneyGee
    107 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    178102_2.jpg
    ★ THΞ WOLFP∆CK HEROIC GUILD ★
    Click here for our Recruiting Chat on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/k0_Ez5iOXW OR Discord: https://discord.gg/NY5Rvmy
    ★ Overview ★
    We are a friendly, active Heroic AAT and Rancor guild that raids between five to seven times a week. Leadership is supportive, forward thinking and already strategizing in anticipation of new content.

We are looking for members who have ~20 G10 and 11 toons, and are active and interested in the game.

Raid times are best for UK and EST, but we have lots of members in PST / CST and even a few in Australia!

★ Rules and Raids ★
    We require 600 tickets from our members so we can max out our raids.
    All heroic raids. Raids are full zerg with time to post zero. No damage limits.

★ Contact ★
    Click here for our Recruiting Chat on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/k0_Ez5iOXW OR Discord: https://discord.gg/NY5Rvmy
    Line app pm: TMoneyGee
    Discord pm: TMoneyGee #2658
    Post edited by TMoneyGee on
  • Options
    Knites Alliance is looking for a few heroic players to fill in our haat guilds.

If you are truly heroic please message us on discord https://discord.gg/xv8pqyW

Very simple group of players formed 5 guilds 3 are heroic and we need to strengthen up our heroic guilds so we can continue to get all of our guilds into haat.
  • Options
    Shywalkers guild is looking for 1 player to refill our roster. We do heroic Tank for a month now.

* We have 0 damage in first 24h of Rancor raid rule, after that one team only.
    * For heroic AAT max 600k in P1, free for all in other phases
    * No strict requirements for 600 and finishing guild activities but most of our members contribute that amount. On average we do 25k per day.
    * If you go on holidays let us know that you will be inactive for some time.

Time Zone GMT+2 /CEST
    Rancor starts at 20:00 and AAT ~12:00.

If you have any questions you can connect with me on discord.

Discord id: Dark Reaper #1787
    Ally code: 677-296-846
    Our discord channel: https://discord.gg/Gj7MuHw

Have a nice day!
    Dark Reaper
  • Niemsco
    104 posts Member
    Options
    Hello all,

Høuse Salaktori is looking for a few new members to join our team

https://swgoh.gg/g/9149/house-salaktori/

We are a fun guild but very competitive, many of us have been together for a long time. Looking for a few players to step in and complete the team. We run heroic raids at 9 pm central time. We hit our 30k daily and use LINE to communicate. There are no special rules to raid, we allow members to log zero 24 hours ahead to ensure gear payout if you can't make it one day for whatever reason.

PM at niemsco on LINE if you are interested
    Cheers
  • Options
    Schwartz

Come get your Kenobi shards!!

We're a group of 6 Heroic Tank guilds and currently looking for 1 (potentially more) player to join our guild. We just had to remove a member for consistently not meeting their 600 ticket target. If you can hit your 600 and have 1 -2 decent hAAT teams for the heroic raid, then this guild is for you.

Requirements (no exceptions):

Discord
    600 tickets daily

Guild reset is at 7:30pm EDT.

Rancor opens for 0 damage 24 hr period at 4pm EDT and commits at 4pm EDT the next day.
    HAAT tank opens for P1 and P2 at 2pm EDT on Day 1. P3 and P4 open up Day 2.

Please contact me on Discord if interested: Crix#4944

Have your swgoh.gg profile ready.

Thanks.
  • Perdogie
    130 posts Member
    Options
    The TR8RS recruiting active members. We are a newly constructed guild composed of 30 members from a previous one. We can already take down hAAT but would like to fill roster for more daily tickets so 600 energy a day is a must.
    EST time zone. Rancor starts at 4pm est with a one hour/one hit rule before FFA at 5pm to maximize participation.
    We are very talkative, knowledgable, and eager to help. We use Line to communicate. PM me @ perdogie to join.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/perdogie/
  • Options
    Looking for a few strong players to help us take the next step to HAAT. We finish heroic rancor in under 2 hours and would like to start getting Kenobi shards soon so if you're active and think you can contribute towards HAAT then you're a good fit for us. We have a group chat on LINE to communicate

Ally code 872-283-579
    LINE ID macemongoose
  • theclappie
    2 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Raiders of Rohan is looking for players who can help us run throught haat. We just managed to run Haat! And from no on we are going to run haat!

If you can help us and you are willing to give effort to haat we have 5 open slotts!

Most of us are from Finland so we play gmt+2. Our raiding times are Rancor 18 gmt and haat 19gmt.

In Rancor we have 24h deley in damage so all can give 0 damage to raid.
    In haat Zkyloes do p1. In phases 2 and 3 you are allowed to bring one team. P4 is free to run!

Welcome!
    TheClappie
    628-447-596
    Post edited by theclappie on
  • Options
    I'm trying to find a new guild to join. The current one I'm
    In isn't doing enough raids for me a week. My credentials.
    Level 85 of course
    I have 37- 7 star characters.
    I'm only 7 characters away from unlocking them all.
    I do share and exchange things with team mates.
    I just wanna grind and get the most of a guild that I can.
    My name is OWiszOne and my id number is 731-518-618.
  • Options
    New Day Dawning (https://swgoh.gg/g/5846/new-day-dawning/) is an organised HAAT guild run by experienced players and has one open space...

We're an international guild with no whales (as you can see from sorting by number of G11 toons) but very experienced members (see guild currency produced). Our guild is based on teamwork instead of relying on one or two whales to carry others. We do heroic pit and HAAT as often as possible and average around 28k raid tickets per day.

PM me with any questions...
  • Pyrimis
    269 posts Member
    Options
    "Wookies Always Win!" is looking for more strong players to join our HAAT team.

A few things about us:

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor is on farm (complete in ~10 minutes after 24 hour no damage period)

-Recently completed our first HAAT and now have it on farm (5th completions in the past 2 weeks)

-Very active, friendly guild (27-29K tickets/day) - but we also love our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-Have HAAT-ready teams

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us! We have space for up to 5-6 active players if you are looking as part of a package deal.

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    Both development guilds are nearly full. At this point we are only taking people who can contribute something toward the raid as we want these guilds to be self sufficient ASAP and not require help from the two main guilds. This means you should already be working on your teams and be able to do some damage.

Raid Times: One guild runs hAAT around 1pm EDT. The other launches around 8:30pm EDT.
    Want General Kenobi and Han shards but not strong enough to join a heroic guild? Then these are the guilds for you.

Galactic Navy and BinksSchoolForTheGifted are sister guilds. Both guilds easily complete hAAT.

https://swgoh.gg/g/16905/binksschoolforthegifted/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/366/galactic-navy/

Together we formed two new padawan development guilds called Bad GN and Binks Navy Smuggles Wookies. We have a couple spots available in these guilds

The new guilds share a common discord channel so everyone can communicate and we can help you to improve your teams.

The difference between our developmental guilds and typical hAAT guild feeders is we will move some powerful players into the new guild which will allows the new guilds to complete hAAT.

We are looking for community oriented active gamers. You don't have to have an amazing roster or be hAAT ready. Completing hAAt is not an issue for us. We want to find someone who fits in with our group and hopefully plays this game with us for a long time. We are looking for people who want to run as many heroic raids as possible and help our guild grow even stronger. You can be a whale, dolphin or F2P. The important this is you are active, community oriented, a team first player, are working on your hAAT teams and want to get better.

We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 11 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our characters to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Here are the basics:

** Discord ** is mandatory. That is where we do the vast majority of our communicating. You'll also find Raid times, rules and helpful guides-- We've got a channel for just about anything. Most important is to check the Announcement channel and our raid channels during heroic raids.

** Activity ** The bulk of our guild logs in multiple times a day and they max their energy. We require 600 raid tickets daily. The more raids, the more we progress. We do understand if you're vacationing, having personal issues, etc. Just give us a heads up! If you've ever been in a guild that does not track activity, you know how frustrating that can be. We're on top of it.

** Culture ** We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guild as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst #6596 or line HanShotFirst.

• Leeman
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings!
    The Empire strikes back is a uk based guild that is looking to recruit an extra member to join us in heroic AAT and rancor raids. We offer the following:
    Heroic AAT raids
    Yes, that's right, heroic. You can start earning General Kenobi shards as soon as you join us! We start HAAT raids for zero scores on Sunday and and Thursday eves, and open them the following morning. Raids are completed in 12 hours of opening.
    Heroic Rancor Raids
    We complete 3 a week, usually within 20 minutes. Due to the speed of the raid we have a 24hr zero scores policy so that everyone can claim the rewards, even if you can't get online at that time. Raids take place at 8pm U.K. Time on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday evenings.
    An active line group
    We use the line app for communication. Be that announcements, game advice and general discussion.
    Raid times (All GMT)
    Rancor - 24hr zero scores open at 2000 on Sat, Mon and Wed. We hit the rancor on Sun, Tue and Thur at 2000.
    HAAT - zero scores open at 2000 on Thursday and Sunday. Zylos clear p1 at 0800 on Monday and Friday, then straight on to P2-P4

We are currently looking for a level 85 player, who has, or is willing to develop teams for the HAAT, in order to speed it up further. No experience of HAAT is necessary, but you must be prepared to develop a strong team for the raid (advice available). A willingness to join our line group is also a requirement.
    Interested? Please contact me via line (ID - leeman1980j) with your ally code.
  • Options
    You want General Kenobi I have the answer.

Need players to fill 3 heroic tank guilds, no they are not close no they are not attempting. WE ARE ALLREADY HEROIC, just need to fill to 50 members.

Now that you know what we are offering, here is what I need from you:

Be active guild tickets are a must.
    Be able to get solid scores in haat, can't be a level 75.
    We use discord for guild chat so yes you have to use it to.
    Follow a 0 damage for 24 hour raid rule.

That's it looking forward to haveing you join our community!

Discord: https://discord.gg/xv8pqyW
    Post your swgoh.gg account and an officer will be with you shortly.
  • Options
    Top guild running Heroic AAT. North American Refugees is recruiting! One of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT!

We are a very strong top to bottom guild with many whales and dolphins looking for younger whales/dolphins to join our ranks. We hit our 30k daily and very little rules other than doing 600. See for yourself:

https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/north-american-refugees/

We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Zero log 24 hours then Zerg on Rancor Raid 10pm eastern and Tank is 24 hour zero log and zerg at 9pm.
    All communication happens on discord. We are very organized. Discord is a must and do not apply if you don't download discord.
    You need to be an active player get your 600 coins. Ideally we are looking for younger whale/dolphin to join our top guild.
    Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link
    (Case sensitive)
    SyracuseJedis#2581
  • Options
    Come join Darkened tonight before MN EST!

We only have 1 more available spot (could make room for a second player if multiples want to join) and are set for hAAT tonight! We are laid back guild with no overwhelming daily requirements, but we are all very active players. Only rule is that we do 0 damage on Rancor for 24 hrs and top 3 do 0 damage total on the next Rancor raid. Just helps all guildmates get rewards. We finish in under 15min. hAAT is a FFA. We are US EST, but rotate raid start times to make it convenient for everyone.

We use Line for chat, but certainly not required.

We are looking for fun hAAT ready players. Respond to me here or reach out to me on Line. My ID is wegcagle. Tonight's the night, so hurry up if you want GK shards.

Welcome to Darkened!
  • Radium
    79 posts Member
    Options
    The CANTINA BUMS! are looking for ONE more!

Heroic aat. USA eastern raids. 730pm.

600/daily, but we do let a 500 slide through every once in a while. We know life happens.

Looking for players haat ready, preferably 10+ gs11, but exceptions could be made.

Discord.

Msg me here
    Line: AtcRadium
    Discord: radium#9957

https://swgoh.gg/g/170/cantina-bums/
    (Not sure why it hasn't been updated in 2 months, lol)
  • Options
    Want your General Kenobi Shards? Daily 600/600 player? Like to laugh a lot?

Guild: Shreks Guild of Onion (typically ranked in the top 300 overall)

Cleaned out the rule breakers & knuckle-draggers. 1 spot open.

Reset: 7:30pm Eastern time - PREFER North American players.

Heroic AAT - We do ~10 per month
    - 0 damage for 1st 24
    - FFA after that.
    -Launch at guild reset

Heroic Rancor - We do 12-13 per month
    - 0 damage for 1st 24
    -Launch at guild reset, those with Han Solo at 7* already are capped at 200k damage. Those without Han Solo at 7* can register upto 200k damage for 1st 24 hrs, then unlimited damage at next reset. Over in about 10 min... Be on time or be sad.

Policies
    -600 a day
    15 7* toons Minimum (We can do the Heroic AAT with just 5 of us, but we shouldn't have to)
    -Must have line (& use it)

Guild Profile on SWGOH.gg
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6103/shreks-guild-of-onion/

My Profile
    https://swgoh.gg/u/parzival/

Message me on Line: player1ready
    OR
    Ally request: 786-777-322
    OR
    Find the Guild in-game and apply
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    Options
    Struggle is recruiting for HAAT!

Highlights
    • Heroic Rancor - FFA after 24 hour zero damage period
    • Recently cleared HAAT for our first time! Kenobi Shards are now on farm.
    • Consistent raid schedule. 8:30 pm EST Rancor, 8:30 pm EST HAAT, with available tickets.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).
    • In the interest of full transparency, here are some of the players on our roster: Struggle Roster <--- (click link)

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Must be actively working on Heroic AAT squads
    • Must sync roster on swgoh.gg
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant raid strategy or changes to rules/schedules.

Check out our guild report if you're interested in our current guild activity. You won't find this level of detail captured in many other places: Struggle Report <--- (click link)

How to apply:

Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Officer)
    • ucmo#9303 (Officer)

PM Me and add me as an ally: Ucmo - Ally ID: 553-744-117
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
  • Options
    * TheRebelion *
    HAAT guild
    2 open spot

We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active . We use line chat to communicate and share new game info , it's a huge help and we'd like all members to join . We are looking for players level 80-85 with at least 1 squad that is HAAT ready preferably for P2 , P3 or P4 . But most importantly we ask each player to be active daily and do your 600 daily raid tickets also communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules . We do T7 pit raids every other day at guild rest 8:30 pm est with a 18hr 0 damage rule . HAAT Raid are at least twice a week at guild reset 8:30 pm est with a 15.5 hr 0 damage rule , we use 1 squad on P1,P2 and p4 and 2 squads on P3 , if your interested contact me.
    PM me or get me on line chat .. line id
    tommyd2234
    Ally code
    635-287-796
    .https://swgoh.gg/u/tommyd2234/
  • JaceMoonstrider
    30 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    YAaQ1SV.jpgWe are a "hardcore" guild that is easy going.