February Toon of the Month: IG-86! (discussion)

Replies

• Options
    a f2p character.there is no point in getting a p2p character with only 30/50 shards.
  • Options
    Darthbinks wrote: »
    Ugnaught please

would be way too op:/

• Options
    I honestly don't care that much, because I'd like to try out so many toons eventually. Mostly I'd prefer it to be someone farmable, because it would be nice to have to do less farming once I get to that particular toon. However, I must admit that I'd be extra thrilled if it were Mace Windu or Lando Calrissian.
  • Options
    i have a feeling it would be resistance trooper and am i missing something?i pulled ewok elder from a bronzium and he's awful? does he get good if you star him up?
  • Options
    Chronick wrote: »
    I'm just angry that I thought I would get a 4* Cad Bane today, maybe be a good addition to my DS team... Nope! 3*! and since I'm F2P I doubt I'm going to be able to get him up to 4 stars... I just think if a toon is not farm-able we should get at least a 4 star version so we can actually use them at lv60+
    Ok, so this is pretty much common sense, but here's a helpful hint:

If a toon takes 10 shards to unlock it'll be a 1* toon; 25 shards it'll be 2*; 50 shards it'll be 3*; 80 shards it'll be 4*. You really should have known you were going to get a 3* Cad Bane.

As for who's the next toon of the month; I'm really hoping for Ewok Elder. Love that little guy, but he's so hard to star up.
  • Options
    Honestly they should unlock the free character at 1 or 2 stars when they do like this month. Bane cost 50 to unlock at 3 stars. They dont give enough shards so give enough to unlock at 2 star. Infact I wouldnt appose all characters unlock at 15 shards at 1 * and you have to level them up from there.
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Options
    Haven't all of them been non farmable characters? I'm hoping for Aayla.
  • Options
    Dooku would be nice
  • Options
    Highly doubt it would be rey.... but it would be nice. Spent the month trying to get mine to 5*. With 2 nodes open and a fair amount of resets im at 35/65 -_-
  • Options
    Towani wrote: »
    My money is on.... Lobot

That would be awesome, he's a tough slog farming on two hard nodes.

If only they'd fix leader speed buff not working on the first turn.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I predict Finn -- for black history month.
  • The_Oklahoma_Kid
    930 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Redfactor wrote: »
    I predict Finn -- for black history month.

Or Lando.
    BigG8501 wrote: »
    i have a feeling it would be resistance trooper and am i missing something?i pulled ewok elder from a bronzium and he's awful? does he get good if you star him up?

Ewok Elder at 6-7⭐ is very good at removing all negative effects especially healing immunity. Plus a guaranteed resurrection isn't too shabby either.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    RonTom wrote: »
    What Chromium characters have already been in the monthly? How about Miss Secura, that would be awesome. Or Ima Gun Di?

November was Nightsister Initiate not sure what happened with her.
    December was FOTP and he was Chromium only for about half the month.
    January is Cad Bane who is still Chromium only.
  • Options
    I can tell you all in 5 hours and 35 minutes.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

I was about to ask if there were any Aussies or Kiwis that could tell us shortly. :)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Maybe Aayla Secura?
  • Options

I was about to ask if there were any Aussies or Kiwis that could tell us shortly. :)

Kiwis are 2 hours ahead of Aussies. The first ones to see the new day. So I guess I'll be the go to person for stuff like this.
  • Options

Kiwis are 2 hours ahead of Aussies. The first ones to see the new day. So I guess I'll be the go to person for stuff like this.
    One day I will have to visit and see what it is like to live in the future...
  • Options
    please do princess leia.
  • Options
    J7000 wrote: »
    Ewok Elder would be Awesome

Please Please please

I third this. Ewok Elder is really fun to use. Got him out of a bronze and now all i can do is tap 3 hard nodes a day for him. Give me Cantina node first but I will settle for a monthly reward as well.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Throughout the month you will obtain shards for the droid known as IG-86!!!

XiHFmQ8h.jpg
    04Vw07kh.jpg
    Post edited by cosmicturtle333 on
  • Options
    :*
  • Options
    Ah a fellow NZer @cosmicturtle333
  • Options
    YAAASSSSS
  • Options
  • Options
    Come back at the end of the hour and I'll tell you which character shards you'll be getting for your daily login rewards.

11 more minutes, I will be monitoring you haha
  • Options
    Come on
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    Options
    And the winner iiiiis....... :)
    Res non verba
  • Options
    IG-86 awesome!