February Toon of the Month: IG-86! (discussion)

Replies

• Options
    I'm ok with this, considering I'm farming him a bit casually at the moment.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    #wookielove =)
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Thank you for the trash shards. Appreciate it.
  • Options
    This is pretty great as it will make it really easy to continue to invest in him after February unlike any premium toons.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Kesiss wrote: »

"Trash".. Hardly.

IG-86 is a great toon, hardly trash. Good damage, crits, speed, assists and very F2P. The cantina rates him very high overall. I guess some people just love to be bitter.

I wish I could help you... :/

Oh! I know..since you are a such a whine AND Star Wars connoisseur, here is something that you *might* like.

34xi0s7.jpg

• Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

"Trash".. Hardly.

IG-86 is a great toon, hardly trash. Good damage, crits, speed, assists and very F2P. The cantina rates him very high overall. I guess some people just love to be bitter.

Oh! I know..since you are a such a whine AND Star Wars connoisseur, here is something that you *might* like.

34xi0s7.jpg

He requires Droid synergy. Let me guess, you are one of those people who bought the droid pack butclaim to be f2p.

• Options
    Well, they did say that they were opening a shard trade shop...

Considering my Ig86 is 7* perhaps I can get something for them...
  • Options
    #douchewookie
  • Options
    A perfect example for the point I tried to convey on my post, this will be my first and last time responding to a post like this. A suggestion if I may; don't reply or acknowledge these type of people by responding to their posts. Let them have their own drama and issues without our validity or disapproval. They can have as many views as they want but without the replies is may deter this type of nonsense. My 2 cents, throw it away or put it in the piggy bank; attention is what they seek, and giving him/her that is also part of the problem.
  • Options

"Trash".. Hardly.

34xi0s7.jpg

He requires Droid synergy. Let me guess, you are one of those people who bought the droid pack butclaim to be f2p.

"Trash".. Hardly.

34xi0s7.jpg

Let me guess you are bitter because you are krill and did not get the free hand out you wanted?

What does F2P or P2P have to do with anything?

Look at it this way he is one of the easiest toons to get to 7*.. You can then use the extra shards to turn in when the shard exchange goes live... win\win whatever your play style!
  • Options
    I don't mind. The free shards will at least be useful in using to promote my 4 star IG-86. As opposed to Cad Bane shards which turned out to be useless unless you got some lucky RNG in Bronzium or Chromium packs.
  • Options

"Trash".. Hardly.

34xi0s7.jpg

Dude shut up, anyone can get ig86 to 7* in a couple of weeks or so. And a droid team is farmable without buying the droid pack. Dont talk about things you dont know. Ignorant fool
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    +1 for facts Will!

but dont give into the anger!!! these hate posters thrive on our negativity~
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Great toon. Better choice than Cad.
  • Options

"Trash".. Hardly.

34xi0s7.jpg

Dont mind him...his post always full of himself and lots of sarcasm...he does not have a good team but pretend to have one...let that kid enjoy his "happy" life..
  • Options
    Much happier then Cad

I only starting playing end of month of FOTP month, I wished they would bring him back again lol

But free shards are free shards, nothing beats free! lol
  • Options
    Yay! I've been working on him!
  • Options

leave this forums and don't come back. Bitter toxic freeloader.
  • Options
    As a new player, I don't mind at all.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    I've formed 86 up to 6* purely from Cantina shards, I'm 31/100 towards getting him to 6* so I may just get him to 70/100 then farm Poggle and allow the free shards to do the rest of the work for me. Yep, I'm very happy with this one :)
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    I just seven starred mine but I will not complain. I'll just trade in the shards when the opportunity arises. So sick of the constant complaining. Anyone know a good line chat?
  • Options
    Good toon to get shards. If you like it, you can keep getting his shards. Would you prefer to be stuck with 30/50 shards of a toon, like Cad Bane last month? We didn't get enough shards to unlock him and he can't be farmed anywhere, so it was a wasted month.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »
    Great toon. Better choice than Cad.
    100% agree. Ig86 is great. He can be used in a variety of teams and is farmable.

The cad bane month didn't unlock him and ig86 will unlock or help star up the toon. I like this as a reward.
  • Options
    Definitely not complaining about the free shards, but I would have liked to see a different farmable non GW/arena/CS hero as a boost. Something like Veers or Anakin with only a couple hard nodes. It would have given a much needed boost in shards / start a lot of players out on their farming by giving it to them free over a month, and maybe even helped steer towards a new meta / more diverse characters. Some people would just take the stars and said "meh, cool" and quite a few would have said "hey, this is a great start...I'll try farming this guys nodes everyday". (and no not specifically veers/anakin, those were off the top of my head as tough farmable heroes).

I'm glad because I'm starting 86 after I finish Poggle, but also kind of bummed because he already has: GW shipment, 2 hard nodes, and a cantina node. He's already the easiest hero to farm and feel like it only saves us about a day or two of farming opposed to 2 weeks of farming for other heroes...
  • Options
    HanSlowMo wrote: »
    Definitely not complaining about the free shards, but I would have liked to see a different farmable non GW/arena/CS hero as a boost. Something like Veers or Anakin with only a couple hard nodes. It would have given a much needed boost in shards / start a lot of players out on their farming by giving it to them free over a month, and maybe even helped steer towards a new meta / more diverse characters. Some people would just take the stars and said "meh, cool" and quite a few would have said "hey, this is a great start...I'll try farming this guys nodes everyday". (and no not specifically veers/anakin, those were off the top of my head as tough farmable heroes).

I'm glad because I'm starting 86 after I finish Poggle, but also kind of bummed because he already has: GW shipment, 2 hard nodes, and a cantina node. He's already the easiest hero to farm and feel like it only saves us about a day or two of farming opposed to 2 weeks of farming for other heroes...

good point

oh well it is what it is!

Curious as to how they choose the toon of the monh tho. Like do they sit down and say "this is a great choice"? lol