February Toon of the Month: IG-86! (discussion)

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    bleeaauuh wrote: »
    It's abit annoying they made it a highly farmable character
    Well, better than one useless to 99% of people like Cad Bane.
    I guess this makes it an easier choice for what to spend my GW stockpile on...
    Thanks for the heads-up, Oceanians. :)
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I will not complain... Free stuff is free stuff!
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Well 30 less shards to grind, at least it wasn't royal guard, so I'm happy, and IG-86 is a good toon, easy to farm yes, but now there 30 other shards that people can farm
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    Triqui wrote: »
    He's the easiest to farm character. I'm happy, I play droids and have him at 6*. But this is not as good deal as FOTP was.

When was Fotp part of login rewards?

December?

Yep.
    November - Nightsister Initiate
    December - FOTP
    January - Cad Bane
    February - IG - 86
    March - Yoda

April 1st - Jar Jar Binks ;)
  • Options
    What a lame reward. :/
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Krix wrote: »
    What a lame reward. :/

I don't get it - Cad was lame
  • Options
    Er, what happens if hes already 7*? :/
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Algren wrote: »
    Er, what happens if hes already 7*? :/

Tradeshop coming soon....
  • Options
    I'm happy so now I can really easily get my 86 six star. It is half way there
  • Options
    I think it's hard to complain about this. Ig86 is easily farmable but farming him takes away resources from others who could be farmed instead. And for those not interested in him at all, this gives one character plus one promotion toward achievements. This is much better than giving 30 shards of a non farmable character.
  • Options
    Wow, if I log in every day for a month it will save me two days of GW shipments!
  • Options
    Yay! I can finally 4* my ig-86.
    Oh wait ....I can already do that :v
  • Options
    **** yeah! 6* here i come
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Plasmaj wrote: »
    I think it's hard to complain about this. Ig86 is easily farmable but farming him takes away resources from others who could be farmed instead. And for those not interested in him at all, this gives one character plus one promotion toward achievements. This is much better than giving 30 shards of a non farmable character.

It's far better than Cad Bane, far worse than FOTP. Overall not bad, I guess people whobis dissapointed had FOTP-level expectations
  • Options
    Great info as always Commander 3's!!!
  • Options
    it's ig86. A good one at last.
  • Options
    I've been sitting with Maul at 64/65 shards for well over a month. I'd love to bump him up to 5 stars!
  • Options
    And here I have him 7*. Ah well.
  • Options
    It's not a terrible reward. And I already have him 7*, so it's useless to me, and I'm saying that anyway. 86 is a very good dps toon who unlike fotp can be easily farmed. It will turn players onto using him I think. And I get 30 shards for the shop
  • JohnnyMakeBelieve
    204 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I don't understand how this is awesome, this is by far the easiest character to farm of the whole roster, anything but what's already over-available really.

EA/CG really have to stop letting us down, like REAHEAHEAHEAHEALLLLLLLLY
  • Xyo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    12654488_10208825119604858_4300856103108605196_n.jpg?oh=c8ec44e37748869950edf97a9169a6e1&oe=57273B1A
    925-327-551
  • Options
    Nice
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    If it isn't announced I'll be the first to let you all know.

are you data mining?

it's illegal. and a form of hacking

I live in the future.

Live i
    I don't understand how this is awesome, this is by far the easiest character to farm of the whole roster, anything but what's already over-available really.

EA/CG really have to stop letting us down, like REAHEAHEAHEAHEALLLLLLLLY

I agree. This character is extremely easy to farm and I was hoping for someone who I was not able to farm.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Adorme wrote: »
    Wow, if I log in every day for a month it will save me two days of GW shipments!

^^^This. The toon of the month should really not be someone you can pick up in shipment areas.
  • Options
    People are really understating how nice this is. He's easily farmed and arguably the most powerful dps FTP toon in the game.

I'm a little bummed there are going to be so many of these guys running around in a month or two. He's that good.

I already have him 7* max level max gear so hopefully I can do something useful with these shards.
  • Options
    Really ? I mean ... really ?
  • Options
    I said the same thing
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    what would have made you happy? so why not provide something

oh yes looking for more

#toxicity
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    I'm not asking for Leia or something, just not a toon from GW (easiest place to farm).

#douchecity
  • Options
    Miller wrote: »
    I'm not asking for Leia or something, just not a toon from GW (easiest place to farm).

#douchecity

So free shards are not "good enough" for you?

You just made Vampire_X's. point. :D

#WhinesOfTheEntitled