February Toon of the Month: IG-86! (discussion)

Prev1345678
EM650
1120 posts Member
edited February 2016
Who do you think will be the February Toon of the Month?

I have a nasty feeling that it will be QGJ, but I still am keeping my hopes up for OB1 or Dooku.

--EDIT--
I've included the Speculation Thread, the Reveal thread, and merged them all to become this Discussion Thread on the Feb. Toon of the Month: IG-86.

FashionFett.
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Options
    Dooku would be key
  • Options
    QGJ would be fitting, I wouldn't mind that.
  • Options
    Hopefully Nute Gunray
  • Options
    If they a real troll Coruscant Underworld Police :)
  • Options
    Dooku would be great.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    I'm thinking Daka or Ewok Elder.
  • Options
    I'm hoping for QGJ, Poggle, Daka or Ewok Elder...but probably more likely it would be Royal Guard :-P
  • Options
    Ewok Elder would be Awesome
  • Options
    My money is on.... Lobot
  • Options
    I'm going to say Yoda. He'll be released in the February content update as pay-only and the whales are just going to wreck everyone with him.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Daka would be great (for me). I am trying to level her up right now.
    Post edited by EM650 on
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options

Please Please please
  • Options
    If it isn't announced I'll be the first to let you all know.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Off topic, perhaps I've missed the boat completely. I've had the Ewok Elder forever, I believe I used him a few times when I first started. Other than the potential resurrection, I shelved him away since. What am I missing here? I did the same with GS, now he is my 7 star beast.
  • Options

The perks of living in the future.
  • Options
    Anraeth wrote: »

Off topic, perhaps I've missed the boat completely. I've had the Ewok Elder forever, I believe I used him a few times when I first started. Other than the potential resurrection, I shelved him away since. What am I missing here? I did the same with GS, now he is my 7 star beast.

You+talking+to+me.jpg?format=1000w
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    please, please, please Qui Gonn Jinn for more crying :-)
    hope for dooku or daka, but i thing it will be windu
  • Options
    Think they released the notes already and said it was the Ewok Scout
    Ingame name Daremo
    Player Ally Code: 631-533-975
  • Ilza
    67 posts Member
    Options
    I assume they will continue with chromium only, but not great characters so my guess goes to Grand Moff Tarkin
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    [img][/img]rmpelf.jpg

Please add Colonel Gascon and his droid squad...
  • Options

are you data mining?

it's illegal. and a form of hacking
  • Options

he is very very great. i bet like a few people use him. but he so good
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

are you data mining?

No it's not. Jesse already said datamining is ok. Also I believe he's Aussie and that's how he'll know first.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

are you data mining?

I don't think you are right. In any case, no, I guess he/she lives in Asia and thus gets to february sooner than us
  • Options
    New Zealand actually :)
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

are you data mining?

No it's not. Jesse already said datamining is ok. Also I believe he's Aussie and that's how he'll know first.

why would it be ok? it's getting information early and not authorized unless you are a developer. living in australia is ok. it's a matter of time zone hours and just a change of 13 hours. but to know what game offers and stats and such is cheating. can i know the page numbers of the next test? everyone else will study the entire chapter. why not just concentrate on page 66?
  • Options
    Wow.....
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

are you data mining?

why would it be ok? it's getting information early and not authorized unless you are a developer. living in australia is ok. it's a matter of time zone hours and just a change of 13 hours. but to know what game offers and stats and such is cheating. can i know the page numbers of the next test? everyone else will study the entire chapter. why not just concentrate on page 66?

Jesse's answer to datamined info.
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Hey all -

Just wanted to address this to hopefully avoid some potential confusion.

First, @SDziad will not get banned for posting this.

However, I’d strongly caution you guys from putting much stock in any of this data because much of it is old stuff left over as the game was evolving.

Since this stuff isn’t visible in game, consider it scratch paper. Notes of ideas that didn’t make it into the shipping version of the game. None of it is final, and none should be considered a promise of future deliverables.

I’m not going to be answering any questions about what’s in the file, so please don’t post those. I’d also advise against spending time speculating on what things could mean.

Hope that helps.

Thanks.

Can be found here:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/4217/full-list-of-in-game-characters-wip

It's not cheating. It provides no benefits.
  • Options
    QGJ would be cool, but it'll be forever before I'll start starring him up (gotta finish my Poe first and I just unlocked him yesterday... Dooku? Would be ok but since he's cantina farmable now (when I get to 69 which is just one little level up away) he's not my top choice. Wouldn't complain though. Daka? Already have her at 7 so no thanks.

What Chromium characters have already been in the monthly? How about Miss Secura, that would be awesome. Or Ima Gun Di?