The Galactic Sith Players Discussion

Replies

• Options
    I'm Thinking sith Assassan and Savage are huge compliments to each other. With Assassans ignore protections skills makes it easy to get to get someone down to half health so Savage can just one shot them.

I'm thinking
    Zaul L
    SAss
    Savage
    Nihilus
    Dooku/Palp

That team should be able to go first most of the time if modded right, and I cant think of many other teams that would put up a solid fight. Any toons that would rly give you trouble you should be able to kill immediately especially if you run palp and he can get expose up

What would hold this team up?
  • Options
    I can't help but think that nihilus talia would be good, even though she can't heal, some talias can do some pretty good damage and her health steal is already good, so she'd be pretty hard to kill right?
  • Options
    Ark3 wrote: »
    I can't help but think that nihilus talia would be good, even though she can't heal, some talias can do some pretty good damage and her health steal is already good, so she'd be pretty hard to kill right?

Not a bad theory but I think there are so many other toons in the game that just have a much better kit to pair with nihilus than talia

Only way I'll use night sisters is if they release Mother Talzia as a charater hint hint @EA_Jesse
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    Here's my dilemma wit assassin after gear9 modded etc... posted this in another thread but worth it here too
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    Here's the current issue I'm having running her in my top 5 slot in arena. Her speed is perfect to be frustrating XD

Through mods I can get her to a maximum of 244, which is excellent, under maul leader only other maul teams can POSSIBLY go before her... the issue is when it's her turn the other 2 sith on my team, maul and palpatine, are at 80 and 95% tm respectively. What this means is that I can use her special to ensure I get first turn without exception but I'm losing most of the tm I'm generating by having maul and ep so close to her tm wise. I don't want to intentionally tank her speed to be slower than EP who can go to 222 but I also am stuck deciding if that extra 5% assurance or 30% towards a second turn at a slower rate is better.
  • Options
    Goo
    Durrun wrote: »
    Here's the current issue I'm having running her in my top 5 slot in arena. Her speed is perfect to be frustrating XD

Through mods I can get her to a maximum of 244, which is excellent, under maul leader only other maul teams can POSSIBLY go before her... the issue is when it's her turn the other 2 sith on my team, maul and palpatine, are at 80 and 95% tm respectively. What this means is that I can use her special to ensure I get first turn without exception but I'm losing most of the tm I'm generating by having maul and ep so close to her tm wise. I don't want to intentionally tank her speed to be slower than EP who can go to 222 but I also am stuck deciding if that extra 5% assurance or 30% towards a second turn at a slower rate is better.

good point but I'm thinking does it really matter after you get your team to go first. with Zaul lead at that point it would be 5v4 and any zaul team should be able to win from there on out. So offense is no problem the question I have is how does it hold on defense and how will the AI play out

• Options
    what about this team?
    Zaul (L)
    Sid/Zid
    Sass
    Nihi
    EP

it should go like this...
    sidius starts landing expose + 3xDoTs (cuz advantage)
    then Sass doing her 36% tm gain
    zaul dazing, nihi increasing cooldown and ep stunning
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    If Sid lands expose (+3 DoTs) and Vader uses culling blade (with advantage) will expose damage be added into the hit or does it dispel first?
  • Options
    If Sid lands expose (+3 DoTs) and Vader uses culling blade (with advantage) will expose damage be added into the hit or does it dispel first?

I'm not certain if Vader culling blade is the same but I do know Bobas execute will dispel death mark before the damage is added so culling blade may do the same.
  • Dark_Helmet152
    529 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »

I'm not certain if Vader culling blade is the same but I do know Bobas execute will dispel death mark before the damage is added so culling blade may do the same.
    Not as good, but mod Vader for crit damage and a Zaul lead sith squad with Sid, SAss, Vader and Nihilus could easily be 4 v 5, debuffs applied, all the opponents' abilities on cooldown, and annihilate on deck before the other squad moves.

• Options
    So many possibilities guys all teams seem awesome lol. I'm excited to see what ZDooku and a Zsavage are capeable of feel like they have been forgeten toons for a while
  • Options
    @Durrun so I'm gonna run Zaul lead and I can't decide if I should finishing gearing Dooku or Palp what are your thoughts
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    If you're talking Emperor and not sidious then go emp over dooku for sure, he's your control factor and hurts great too, shock ruins everything and he's pretty fast under zaul. Mine has an opening speed of 277 with tm boost
  • Options
    Durrun wrote: »
    If you're talking Emperor and not sidious then go emp over dooku for sure, he's your control factor and hurts great too, shock ruins everything and he's pretty fast under zaul. Mine has an opening speed of 277 with tm boost

I'm an **** I ment Sid not Emp
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    Thought you might, that's a tricky one as I think it depends on composition. Dooku is a very powerful disruptive force shutting down important toons, but he hits like a pool noodle. Sid hits pretty hard now and does equal damage to tanks. His aoe is boss and if you're planning on running nihilus you're going to need someone to apply that team debuff for his garunteed cooldown reduc. Sid is a fantastic choice for that as he is quite fast. Again downside being once aoe is out his usefulness is a bit less than dooku in a sustained fight...

If you're gonna focus on nihilis being the core of your squad go Sid, he'll open aoe and setup the nihilus bomb
    If you're using a more mixed team with sith trooper especially and nihilis as more use in dispell then counting down his ult go dooku.

Also to note I'm noticing running assassin that having a lot of debuffs on many enemies fuels her basic hardcore. To that end Sid may be better too.

Basically if you have the speed mods to try to go for a wipe before the enemy moves go sid, if you wanna play balanced and can't outspeed teams dooku will disrupt enough to cover you
  • Options
    I was thinking of using dooku but realised his opening attack will be wasted on baze/shoretrooper most of the time which will really decrease his usefulness, whereas sid can open with his aoe for which autotaunts don't matter. I've got a dilemma whether to use dooku or sid but I'm swaying more towards sid now
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to now retract one of the statements I made very early in this thread, after further experiments with sith assassin, she is indeed bugged. Dodges will break her stealth on her next action under maul leadership
  • Options
    That's unfortunately right
  • Wolf78
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Im freaking out!
  • Options
    Wolf78 wrote: »
    T
    Wolf78 wrote: »
    T

• Options
    Still look forward to running

Nihilus L
    Zidious
    Sith Trooper
    Palp
    Shore/b2/boba
  • Options
    What about a team of

Nihilus
    Zidious (gear 10)
    Palp (gear 11)
    TFP (gear 11)
    Boba (gear 10)

How do we think that would sit?
  • Options
    Keldo wrote: »
    What about a team of

Nihilus
    Zidious (gear 10)
    Palp (gear 11)
    TFP (gear 11)
    Boba (gear 10)

Nihilus lead?
  • Options
    Keldo wrote: »
    What about a team of

Nihilus
    Zidious (gear 10)
    Palp (gear 11)
    TFP (gear 11)
    Boba (gear 10)

Nihilus lead?

Yeah
  • Options
    I don't have the mods to go insane with speed, otherwise I'd gladly take Zid and Zooku under Zaul, so I'm thinking about something a little more balanced. Here goes my team:

Zaul lead
    Nihilus
    Savage
    Death Trooper
    Sith Trooper

Have Zaul AOE to reduce Nihilus annihilation cooldown and have Sith Trooper taunt and absorb damage, then you have three characters with massive damage... DH annihilate, SO overpower, and Deathmark from DT. I think it would be tough to pick which toon to target first. Sith Trooper should regain taunt quickly if cleansed. Stealth, evasion, advantage, all paired with three high-health toons and two DPS characters

• Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone checked whether the AI running savage uses the OHKO under 50% or is it still using 25%?
  • Options
    Interested to hear thoughts on who would be a better choice as tank for a Zaul team: Sith Trooper or General Kenobi?
  • Options
    MackemSLAM wrote: »
    Interested to hear thoughts on who would be a better choice as tank for a Zaul team: Sith Trooper or General Kenobi?

I'm no expert, but as someone else pointed out, under Zaul a taunting tank may be less desirable. You want your Sith to be targeted because you want them to evade and generate crazy TM.

Or maybe I've misunderstood this :)
  • Options
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    MackemSLAM wrote: »

I'm no expert, but as someone else pointed out, under Zaul a taunting tank may be less desirable. You want your Sith to be targeted because you want them to evade and generate crazy TM.

Or maybe I've misunderstood this :)

i dont buy this for a second. the point of sith teams is that they are faster than the other team. as soon as they go they are out of stealth and are targetable. that means guys like palp can get oneshot by wiggs if you dont have a taunting tank. 1 crit and 2 non crits will still crush palp/maul toons.

ea created an entire character to deal with sith not having a taunting tank. Im still going to use baze but you need a bulletsponge to take the damage.

• Options
    Shore or trooper for aith team?
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz