Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Weapon X is looking for 6 new members.

We are currently running Heroic Pit raids and Normal Tank raids. We just finished another attempt at Heroic where we made it half way through phase 3 with 7 players not participating at all (which is why we now have open slots).

We are a mix of mostly US and European players and we alternate our raids between both time zones.

We have just implemented a 24 hour 0 damage rule for Rancor raid. After that it's 1 team per member.

AAT - Unlimited damage when raid begins.

Requirements:

500-600 energy daily

HAAT ready or close to ready.

Discord is not mandatory yet, however we are slowly implementing it.

PM me on here or discord Jaidix#1425

• Options
    Outcast Revans Nightmares is looking to fill a few spots

Who are we? We are a guild in the Outcast Alliance

What is the Outcast Alliance? It is a family of 6 guilds that work with promotion and demotions to provide the best gaming experience for everyone involved. We average around 260 members right now and are always looking for more.

What Raids do we do? We are currently running t7 Rancor and t6 Tank. Looking for players that are building their HAAT teams.

How do you communicate? We use the Line App as a additional source for communications. It allows our leader to post Raid results and daily raid ticket totals.

Why you should JOIN? Because we want you to progress in level and knowledge. You have the ability to move up in the guilds with good activity levels and ticket count. We have a general group discussion for all guilds on the Line App which allows you to ask for advice and see the notes from other players.

We understand real life situations can cause you not to be as active for a couple of days. We have great leadership who will help guide you with you raid teams so you do the most damage as possible. Of course there is also the fact that we are Awesome.

How do I Join the FAMILY? Send me a private message here. Contact me on LINE - ROTG525. Or friend me in game. Ally Code 913-178-391

Hope to hear from you soon.........
  • Drolle
    222 posts Member
    Options
    Wir arbeiten gerade daran unsere Gilde für den HAAT und die kommenden Territory Battles fit zu machen.Aktive motivierte Mitglieder herzlich willkommen,gerne auch wenn ihr mehr Spieler seid die Gilde wechseln wollen.
    Wer sind wir und was bieten wir:
    Momentan sind wir,wie der Name vermuten,lässt überwiegend Österreicher.
    Doch ist bei uns deutschsprachige Verstärkung aus aller Welt willkommen.
    Austausch und Hilfe über Discord und Ingame Chat.
    Rancor Heroic läuft mehrmals pro Woche mit 24 Stunden Anmeldephase.
    Tank Takedown Tier 6 läuft bei uns auch regelmäßig.
    Chat nur in Deutsch weil man sich ja auch zuhause fühlen soll.
    Was du mitbringen solltest:
    Level 75+
    Motivation und Spaß am Spiel.
    Zuverlässigkeit.
    Regelmäßige Aktivität (da immer etwas dazwischen kommen kann,ist längere Abwesenheit kein Problem, solange man Bescheid gibt)
    Raidtickets sammeln 400+
    Discord wäre nett weil es, beim HAAT und den Territory Battles, hilfreich sein wird.
    Bei Interesse mich als Ally (511-444-274) hinzufügen und kurz hier im Forum Bescheid geben das ihr in die Gilde wollt.
  • IronBorg
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at all levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT.
    We are looking to add up to potentially 15 players to our roster. To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 415-932-197
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guild: StarForge Alpha
    Discord: https://discord.gg/kykrcvS
  • Osirisreborn
    1017 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Tauntauns toe is a f2p, texas based, normal tank club on the cusp of heroic pit
    We have 45 people and average 18k-20k per day
    We rotate between 8am and 8pm cst raids, we ask everyone try to max tickets and raid hard
    We are looking for players like you!
    No whales allowed
    Players will need at least one 7* character to join, preferably Less than 20 for a good fit
    Everyone must have line to join
    Msg osirisreborn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnSMf6iBi8
    Join tauntauns today!
    https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8
    Post edited by Osirisreborn on
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Options
    Hello All!!!,
    We are currently looking to add casual players to join our team, at any andall levels and experience. If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild without any strict requirements, look no further! We're also open for acquiring a small guild or group of members.
    What are we seeking:
    We are seeking players at all levels and experience to join our team. We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. As mentioned above, we are a casual guild so you won't be required to download Line or Discord, only to be active. We are currently farming Rancor and normal AAT. We will hope to be able to run an HAAT within the next Three Months or to atleast take a swing at it!!
    We are looking to add up to potentially 20 players to our roster.
    To clarify, we are not looking to disband or join another guild, only to add to our current existing roster.
    If interested, please PM me your ally code, or simply send me an invite in-game via 121-757-565
    Is the Force Strong In You if so Men In Black II is the guild for you :#>:)
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    Options
    We are looking for 2 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members level 70+ who have several 7* or higher characters so that they’ll be able to participate in normal tank raids and heroic rancor raids with full squads. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. If you are not active you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for 2 more members). We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 25 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, send screenshots of the game, and will use it to coordinate HAAT raids when we work up to them. There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account). Our guild has members from all over the world so we know how to balance raids so that everyone is happy.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 8:30 AM, 4:30 PM (guild reset) and 12:30 AM (all times are Pacific U.S.).

We are currently knocking out normal tanks in 3-4 days and working towards HAAT. The guild currently has 4 or 5 Zylos (with a zeta-Savage on its way) so we should be okay in phase 1 when we jump to heroic tank. The guild members are currently working on acquiring either a Teebotine or Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3 which is the sticking point for many guilds.

If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Options
    4 Spots Available!!

Guild Name: My Wookie Steak Is Chewie

Guild is in Germany Timezone (GMT +1)
    All players interested must be willing to use Line Messenger App to communicate and collaborate between members.

Must provide at least 500+ raid tickets/day

Current Raids: Heroic Rancor, Normal AAT.

If interested, contact myself via the Forums, or via Line ID: toothlessthedragon98
  • Options
    Owen Family BBQ

TIMEZONE: CST clock - majority of the guild is PST
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

We have a full roster but anyone who is interested please feel free to message. We are now reviewing production levels and are interested in making it a full 50 of productive players. So anyone who can bring 600 to the table is a possible addition!

The goal is daily players who take the game serious enough to participate consistently but not so much that they freak out when a person has life get in the way. We have players strong enough to solo the Rancor and are close to being able to complete HAAT - we just need a few to get over the "hump" so to speak so if you are looking to build up your squad to HAAT but can't join an active group due to your roster - come grow with the BBQ.

We only have some basic expectations:

1. Follow the social raid guidelines. We run a ZERO HP PERIOD to give every person a spot on the raid reward list. We have rules to keep it fair as it is a chance to guarantee rewards should you not be able to raid for any reason.

2. We are a LINE chat group - pick up the free app even if you just use it to keep up with Raid announcements.

3. Be supportive. Trolling or negative comments regarding another players game-play or choice will earn you equal punishment as violating a rule yourself. We want to have fun not get in fights over this game.

4. We don't want to micromanage - so we don't. We have VERY easy to hit daily minimums to determine a members overall value. If you are low and a new person comes along that wants to produce - we cut you. However, if you hit the minimums we don't go looking for replacements.

5. Have fun! This goes along with being supportive. We are fiercely supportive in the group and are mostly older age players with families so its a good vibe.

Guild hoppers need not apply. We have some players who have lost interest. About 40 of 50 are solid consistent players. We are looking to fill the last 6-10 spots and are ready to cut people from our roster for the right candidate(s).

PM direct or seek out PaiHuShih in the LINE app (player code) 951-953-995
    owens-bbq-logo-bg-black.jpg
  • fr4lix
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Spiel, Spaß und Spannung gesucht?

Das 104. Batallion bietet das alles und noch viel mehr...hAAT würd ich machen, wenn ich König von Deutschland wär...
    Aber mal im Ernst, wir bereiten uns gerade auf den heroischen AAT vor und wir benötigen noch tat- und schlagkräftige Unterstützung.

Möchtest du mehr wissen?

Ende August soll es soweit sein, wenn du auch Interesse hast dich zusammen mit uns vorzubereiten, wenn du kein Weichei bist, der sich nur ins gemachte Nest einer hAAT Gilde setzen will, dann bewirb dich jetzt, bei der Mobilen Infantery, dem 104. Batallion.
    Wir gehören zum BΛ Batallion Gildenverbund und helfen uns auch untereinander.

Line Chat App ist Pflicht später Discord (Wechsel auf Discord findet gerade statt) um das Wolfpack zu koordinieren. 540 Raidtickets solltest du täglich schaffen und pro hAAT Phase ein Team haben (muss noch nicht fertig sein), wir helfen dir auch dabei die fit zu bekommen.

Join up now!

Line: fralix
    Discord: #2989 (fralix)
    Post edited by fr4lix on
  • Options
    The Rule of 1 is a guild for active players who are focused on reaching Heroic Raids. We have officers and players in many different time zones so guild chat is 24/7. Raids are launched after guild activities switch. Rules for raids are posted in the guild chat banner.

We have a Facebook page, Rule of One - SWGOH guild, where we post helpful training videos and player's contribution for raid tickets and donations. We use Facebook messenger to communicate outside of the game where we use polls to vote on which raid we will attempt next.

We are looking for daily players who are driven and have a good team spirit. If you are interested in joining the Rule of 1, please make sure you are not in a guild and send and ally request to 921-297-388

https://swgoh.gg/u/paynetrain42/
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Uncle Ben's Ashtrays is looking for new members to push for hAAT. Requirements:
    Level 75+
    600 daily raid tickets (We have some unactive players right now, trying to clear them with active ones)

If you are interested, PM me here or add me in game! My ally code is: 156-699-844
    Guild reset is at 7:30pm EST
    Looking forward to hearing from you!
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Need 2 to replace one clown who couldn't count to 600 and another retirement. Heroic Rancor rotates between 12p and 9pm. HAAT at 8pm. All times US Eastern. All raids have 24 hour zero damage. Get 600 and don't be a ****. Fun group. Chat is on Discord. Discord ID: zzhbkk#9591 or Line ID: zzhbkk
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Options
    Guild name: 212TH DELTAs

Time Zone: EST - US based

Members: 42 active, looking for 8 strong players for getting to HAAT

Raids: 2 T7 Heroic Pits and 2 NAATs weekly

Rules: Be active, contribute as many tickets per day as you can, 24 hr 0 damage on T7 Pit

Communication: In game, no 3rd party apps

Why choose us? More importantly, why not choose us?
    We are like most others, fun, chill and helpful.
    What sets us apart: competitive, active and experience.

Come and check us out!

My ally code is 624-277-882

• Options
    Guild Name : Rulers of Korriban
    Requirements:
    Make 600 daily tickets
    Follow raid rules

We're running Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT ; everyone does 600 daily tickets.

Raid rules : 24 hour hit for 0 after that on HRancor 1 team per person so it doesn't die instantly , AAT after 24 hour period FFA.

Most of us are from EST time zone.

Ally Code: 668-373-481
    https://swgoh.gg/u/leoxisburset/ (My SW account)
    Discord : Leoxis#5142
    Telegram : @Baranduin
    Line: arradion
  • Options
    Death Star

We're recruiting players who can get their 600 daily tickets and follow raid rules. No special roster needed, but some 7* toons to participate is needed for rewards. We use the Line app for chat, so you'll need to download it for raid times, but chatting is not necessary.

If you're looking for a relaxed and cool family of guilds, that is us. We have 6 guilds, 5 are heroic and one is casual doing heroic Rancor and normal tank, so if 600 is a problem daily for the heroic guilds, we have a spot for you in our nAAT guild. If you're on extended vacation we'll move you there until you're back also, we have alts we can run to ensure we get our 600 if needed.

Fun loving group, very helpful with strategies and donations, great atmosphere and no ****.

If this is what you're wanting, send me a message on Line, search for chromecobra, and we'll get you in.

All guild run pst raid times, but I'm on the east coast and well within my time to jump in. 4 of the guilds are in the top 50, with the OG Death Star with the VIP players a little more relaxed and the nAAT not making top 50. Diehard, dedicated and funny, it's how we roll.

We're looking to fill spots in our nAAT guild now, and you can work your way into HAAT when you're ready. We've moved some up and now we need to replace them. If you're wanting a nAAT that's an awesome and fun loving, casual guild, look no further. Join us and get ready to get a ton of raid gear.

Look forward to having you join us.
  • Options
    El Legado - Clan Español Reclutando

Nuestro clan se encuentra actualmente en proceso de expansión y buscamos nuevos miembros para estabilizarnos en 45 jugadores.

Semanalmente hacemos de 2 a 3 Rancors heroicos, un tanque normal y tenemos una alianza con otro clan para hacer un Tanque heroico.

Tanto en el rancor como en el tanque, los podios suelen rotar para que se beneficien de ellos el mayor número de jugadores posibles.

Tenemos página web, canal de WhatsApp y estamos bastante organizados. Queremos ayudar a crecer a jugadores muy activos para tumbar el tanque heroico sin ayuda en pocos meses.

Buscamos gente de nivel 80+ con equipos de personajes a 7 estrellas y que sean muy activos. Es obligatorio generar los 600 tickets diarios.

Búscanos por "El Legado" o añádeme como aliado para entrar: 324-957-648
  • Options
    Shaggy Bevo is looking for 2 more players of all levels to join us and help us generate raid tickets. We have had a couple of lower level players join us recently but have left- I think because it was frustrating to them not having a 6* or 7* character that would allow them to join in on heroic rancor or normal tank raids. We welcome all experience levels to join our guild but it would probably be best if you had at least one 7* character so you can reap the most rewards.

We currently run Heroic Rancor 2-3 times a week with a strict 0 damage policy for 24 hours. The first violation of raid rules will get you the dunce cap and then the boot if you violate again. We also run normal tank raids and would welcome people either with hAAT ready teams or working toward hAAT teams. We typically run the tank raid whenever we get the raid tickets at 7:30 pm and finish within one refresh.

We're all friendly but you will get made fun of if you say or do something weird. GOT discussions are to be kept spoiler free until the Tuesday after the episode. We recommend you get between 400-600 raid tickets per day so that we can raid as often as possible. We do not currently have an outside communication so please make sure you can access guild chat and see the guild banner to receive attack notifications. If we establish an outside communication in the future, it will not be required to stay in the guild.

If interested, you can PM me here or send me an ally request 739-287-436. Please note that if you ally request me while still in a guild, I cannot add your into Shaggy Bevo until you leave your current guild.
  • supa03
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: force kln

Time Zone : Eastern

Guild Reset Time: 6:30PM

We are looking for 8 members to finish off roster

We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can.

For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

we currently running 2-3 T5 a week (trying to get low levels caught up with the rest of the guild) and nAAT

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord. My ID on Discord is supa #8477

Ally Code: 445-185-278

https://swgoh.gg/u/supa/

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Hammer12334
    45 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Successful HAAT team has opened a new team! Come join us! We are accepting all active players of any level!! Whether you are a seasoned player, still building or brand new, we are the perfect guild for anyone. Message me here or add me on LINE app Jwags420
  • Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has one space available for an active, friendly, fun, and talkative player. We routinely run 7* Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and have set our sights on heroic AAT. We're not ready yet, but you can help us become so!

Our members range in level from the 70's to 85 and in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to our Rancor raids because it can die in less than an hour.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have some 7* characters, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Options
    Nerfherder Union

Come and join a great guild that helps players aiming to improve their characters while gaining Han Solo shards on the Rancor raid. Our aim is to have a fun time playing the game while working toward the HAAT.

Heroic Rancor: 0 damage for 24 hours, then FFA
    NAAT: free for all, currently taking about 1 day

Looking for level 80+ active players who are willing to contribute daily so we can raid as often as possible.

Line app is mandatory for communication.

PM me or find me on Line: sarith2017
    Or find my leader on Line: spaceballr
  • Options
    Our Guild Sheevs Forgotten Nerf Herd is recruiting all active members.

We are looking for
    Players level 70+
    Active in game (600 tickets daily)
    Line App
    HPIT/AAT capable

Currently we are using LINE app to get everything settled in. We just merged two guilds together. Right now we expect everyone to be active in chat Line/Guild. Once things settle down all we require is that you pay attention to any news/special information we may have.

pRo (Co-L) 353-358-976 || https://swgoh.gg/u/pro/ || Line = pRosw
    TimeZone = GMT-5

Join us today and lets progress together!​
  • Options
    TheFirst0rder
    https://swgoh.gg/g/18714/thefirst0rder/

We are a Heroic Rancor / nAAT guild and currently have 2 spaces open for active players who want to be in a fun guild filled with Star Wars fans getting Han Solo shards, tons of raid gear and building towards hAAT.

Guild info:
    2-3 heroic Rancor raids per week.
    2 Normal AAT raids per week.
    Guild reset time zone is USA EST.

Raid times:
    Heroic Rancor: Start times rotate 12:30am, 8:30am, 4:30pm UTC - first 12 hours record 0 damage, after 12 hours open for damage FFA.
    Normal AAT raid: 1:30am UTC - FFA.

Apart from the zero damage period and staying active we have no strict rules.

We have an active LINE group where we discuss the game and ask for/give advice. We are a very friendly bunch of players from all over the world.

Let me know if you're interested in joining and send me your ally code or swgoh.gg profile link via private message or add me on LINE and we'll talk there.

Stevie Rage
    LINE: stevie_rage
  • Options
    guild name: Trekkies

Heroic Rancor, Normal Tank
    (if we tried heroic tank today we would probably stall in mid P3. we accidentally tried in May and stalled at end of p2)

guild reset time is 7:30pm pdt (usa pacific daylight) / 10:30pm pdt (usa eastern daylight) / 2:30am UTC

- We start all raids at or closely after guild payout 7:30pdt
    - All raids begin with a 24 hour 0 damage hit window to give all members ample time time to register a hit to qualify for rewards. 0 hit is achieved by hitting with one junk toon and don't damage the raid boss
    - After 24 hours, Rancor Raid opens to 1 squad per member
    - After 24 hours, Normal Tank Raid opens to unlimited hits

We use LINE app to coordinate, share advice, and build camaraderie

We are pretty laid back guild open to both experienced and developing players. We do about 2 rancor and 2 tank raids per weak (~20k raid tickets build rate) and expect players use their free energy to best of their ability. Need to have at least one 7* toon so you can qualify for raid rewards.

If you are interested, please contact badocter on LINE. Please include your ally code and in-game name in the request.

Live Long and Prosper
  • DV81
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Guild name :Tha Last Milflords

637-518-312

Timezone : Europe, Berlin

Raid : Hero Rancor, normal AAT (hoping HAAT in near Future)

Language : German, Englisch

We are in reorganization since Yesterday. Cleared all inactive players and recruting to fill up again.
    15/50 Atm

• Options
    Guild: Defeat was yesterday
    We are an active guild seeking star wars and gamer enthusiasts, new players are very welcome! We have knowledge, and a few top heroes in our chat room.
    We provide advice, assistance, and encourage all character builds.
    Were are ideally looking for L65-84 ideal,
    Were very used to Normal tank and Heroic Rancor and A goal of doing heroic AAT eventually maybe by fall
    We use "line" chat, youll need to have it, use it and love it!
    Contact WeaponX on line,
    and my ally code is 228-854- 772
    hope to see you guys soon :)
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Options
    Knights of Alderaan is looking for recruits to join our guild. We've been around since the creation of guilds. We do heroic rancor raid twice a week and normal tank raid 2 times a week as well. We're striving to be able to do heroic tank soon. We usually run the raids with alternating times of 12pm and 7:30pm est. Our guild timezone is EST based. We're a very fair guild that only asks it's members to spend energy to help the guild earn raid tickets. We use both in game chat and line call and message app to communicate with each other.
    We're looking for level 85 players with a good toon roster and who will follow guild rules when it comes to the rancor raid and a contributor to raid tickets. I'm Rohan leader of the Knights of Alderaan my ally code is 272-486-386.
    My roster looks like this: https://swgoh.gg/u/rohan/collection/
    Message me or send me an invite if interested.
    May the Force be with you.